The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the Cicadas cry

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

The year is 2011, the past year on the fourth of September there was a 7.1 earthquake that shocked the south Island of New Zealand. Thankfully no one was killed but some serious damage was done, it is February of 2011 now and unbeknownst to anyone the clock is ticking down on the quake that will change it all. Meet our characters, they end up being thrown together after the quake and find that they begin having flash backs of another life and another time when they are around each other. Will the small band of heroes survive the apocalyptic conditions or will they succumb to the death, everything will be revealed when the Cicadas cry

Last edited by Raven on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Thomas Keits, Student, 22, Single / Home / With: Haytham
Thomas smiled as Haytham spoke. He let himself be pulled over, moving to lay with the other male, at his side. He was happy and, for now, that was all that mattered to him.

Liam Talbot, Police, 32, Divorced / Station / With: Lana
Liam kept Lana close, sighing. He was reminded of holding her after she'd been beaten. Reminded of the woman, Kaly, appearing and the message she had left. Didn't seem like she'd be an issue for them, anymore. Unless she'd tracked them here.

Joshua Harrison, Various, 23, Single / Places / With: Rose
Joshua stayed there. The feeling of the fingers in his hair made him feel more comfortable, relax him a little. Kyle appeared with another glass of water. He handed it to Rose, "Here, he responds better to you than he does to me."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Rose nodded taking the glass, she lightly brushed her fingers against his temples "Joshua, here you need to drink" she held the glass to his lips. Her voice was worried for him

Haytham wrapped an arm around Thomas, he let his fingers trail down Thomas's check "how are you?" He asked in a slightly husky voice

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Thomas closed his eyes a moment, smiling, as Haytham's fingers moved across his skin. He reopened them and wrapped his own arms around the dark-haired male. "Good, I'm good." He was very obviously happy. His lighter blue eyes met Haytham's dark ones, "And, how are you?"

Joshua's eyes opened at her voice and he raised his head weakly. He lifted a hand to tip the water from the glass into his mouth. He took a mouthful and then let his hand drop again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:10 pm

"Good job" came the gentle tone, she took the glass and placed it on her side,'she went back to running her hands through his hair. She was gentle and let her spare arm encircle him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Joshua was warm to the touch, burning up. He returned his head to her shoulder, half burrowing his face into the base of her neck. The cravings were incredible. He knew it was useless, though. He had no access to any out here. No one in this house would give him any. He shouldn't have any. But, oh, would it stop the pain and the sick...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Rose rubbed his back gently "you can do it Joshua, we will go swimming and I'll show you lauchies yaucht, we will be able to jump off the wharf and I'll show you where the crabs like to hide"

Haytham laughed "I'm perfect cause i have you" he turned his head to watch thomas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Thomas tightened his arms around Haytham a bit, smiling at him. "I'm not all that..." Thomas truly believed that he was just okay as a person. He didn't understand how he could make someone happy.

Joshua smiled a little, resting against her. Kyle had wandered off again, while she was getting Josh to drink something. Josh moved his head a small bit, muttering a very quiet, "I love you..." His eyes were closed as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Haytham smiled "you're kind, and generous, you love to make others happy, you are practically perfect in every single gosh darned way" he kissed the tip of Thomas's nose grinning goofily at him. His arms were strong and comforting around the other man.

Tobias woke up on the stairs and got up with a wince, slipping he fell down the stairs hitting the back of his head against the ground with a dull thud. He groaned curling onto his side his head in his hands, "oweeee...." he complained softly.

Rose flushed and murmured in his ear "i love you to, you great lump" she rested her chin on his head her pale green eyes keeping watch out for anything that might threaten them. Not sure why she was on such high alert she instinctivley knew that somethin was going to happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Thomas' smile widened, watching Haytham happily as he spoke. As his nose was kissed, he hugged Haytham, kissing his cheek, gently.

Joshua smiled slightly at the words. He would let himself doze. He was running on very little sleep and had been for two days, now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Haytham smiled and turned Thomas's head pressing his lips to the other mans lips, his arms gripping him slightly harder than was necessary but he couldn't help it.

Rose smiled a little as he dozed against her, he was still burning up but hopefully he would survive, she would protect him from his father and protect him from the truth about her older brother Anthony. Anthony who had killed her father, anthony who was after her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:16 pm

Thomas' eyes met Haytham's as his head was turned. He closed them and pressed into the kiss happily. His own arms tightened around Haytham, going to their now usual spots at his back and in his hair. In truth, he was happier than he'd been in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Tobe stared out of his window realising that he had no food, looked like he would have to deal with people two days ina row, he messaged alex um um i hate uh to ask but um, could i please borrow some food? he regretted sending the message as soon as he pressed send

Haytham shivered as soon as he felt the hand in his hair, one of his hands moved to cup the other mans neck his fingers gently running up and down the smooth muscled flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Thomas let out a small sound at the feeling of the hand on his neck. He tangled his fingers in Haytham's hair, tilting his head to deepen the kiss. He still didn't know what he and Haytham were, if they were dating or not... but he was content not knowing, for now.

Alex Lundburg, Student, 21, Single / Home / With: --
Alex blinked as he heard the message come through. He wandered over to his computer and read it, responding, 'Of course you can.'
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:44 pm

thanks, he sent that then sat there biting the top layer of skin off his fingers, crap now what would he do? he could go and get them but he would have to go and see him but if he aske dhim over it would reveal just how scared he was of everything.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:53 pm

'Do you want a meal or just things to fix a meal with? I'm guessing things to make one with. You probably don't want anything I cook.'
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:46 am

Haytham groaned slightly at the feeling of fingers tangled in his hair, his hands that rested against Thomas's neck shivered a little

'Just whatever is easiest for you, I'm so sorry for annoying you' came the typed out reply, he licked his dry lips wincing as they cracked a little he pulled the dead skin off his lips as he waited. He wrung his hands anxiety pumping through him. He scratched at his jeans where the cuts were
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:51 am

Thomas smiled at the sound he'd caused. He tightened his arm around Haytham, drawing him closer. He'd shut everything out of his mind, focused solely on the male in his arms.

Alex gave a sigh, shaking his head a bit at the message with a small smile. 'You aren't annoying me, at all, Tobe. Like I said, I'm here to help. Come over whenever you'd like. You can take a look and decide what to do.'
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:30 pm

oh um thanks, if um you want uh um, i could cook dinner in repayment for um taking some of your supplies his fingers were sweaty and seemed to dart over the keyboard. He wanted to cut off his hands after he had pressed send.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:27 am

Alex smiled at the message. This must be insanely hard for Tobe, to be offering that. It made him happy, to know that Tobe was open enough towards him now to even offer. ''I'd like that, if you want to, that is. I'd help, of course.' he wouldn't let Tobe cook alone, he'd... do something useful. Even if it was just handing him things. 'I mean, you certainly don't have to but, if you want to. ^^'

Joshua woke after some time. He had noticed that Kyle had been keeping his distance. That would possibly change once he was through the worst of the withdrawal, his brother's own way of trying to help by not bothering him. He was looking and feeling a bit better, his fever was beginning to break. Sure, he still had a ways to go but, he was starting to recover, if only just starting to. He raised his hand to touch Rose's cheek gently, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:11 am

Rose was drooped over him, asleep, her ginger hair was hanging down tickling his face somewhat. her arms were still curled around him and a light whistling noise came from the sleeping ginger.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:57 am

Joshua rested his head against hers gently, smiling a small bit. He drew her a little closer, arms around. He sighed lightly, happy despite his sickness. He had no idea how this girl had changed him, so much. He's stopped sleeping around, stopped flirting, stopped heroin... It was a complete life reversal. He still had his drinking but, he wasn't a bad drinker.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:21 am

Her eyes flicked open and she moved around slightly "hmmm?" came the croaky tone, she opened her eyes properly and stretched yawning. Leaning into him she smiled looking comfortable "how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:26 am

Joshua kissed her head lightly, arms locking around her. "Little bit better." He gave a small shrug, "Still feel like crap but, I'm better." He smiled gently at her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:34 pm

She rolled her eyes, well aware that they had slept on and off through the day and that it was about 8pm at night now. She stretched out slightly a slight smile on her features, she had her arms wrapped about him, shifting her position she lightly stuck her nose in his ear. One of her gestures of affection
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:48 am

Joshua smiled a little bit, chuckling as much as his body would allow him. He tilted his head to look at her. "Hey... I haven't done this yet..." He pressed his lips to hers lightly, a tad weakly. He broke the kiss quickly, though, knowing he was in no real condition to continue it. "As a thank you for going through this with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the Cicadas cry
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: