The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the Cicadas cry

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

The year is 2011, the past year on the fourth of September there was a 7.1 earthquake that shocked the south Island of New Zealand. Thankfully no one was killed but some serious damage was done, it is February of 2011 now and unbeknownst to anyone the clock is ticking down on the quake that will change it all. Meet our characters, they end up being thrown together after the quake and find that they begin having flash backs of another life and another time when they are around each other. Will the small band of heroes survive the apocalyptic conditions or will they succumb to the death, everything will be revealed when the Cicadas cry

Last edited by Raven on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:00 am

Rose blinked returning the kiss slightly for the short time that it was in occurence, afterward she shrugged "oi, we're dating aren't we? its only fair that i go through this with you, weathering the hard times will make the good times more precious no?"

Tobe had made dinner and had plated it like a restaurant would, he sat at the table mixing his stirfryed vegetables with the rice. He had made a thai style meal, stirfy vegetables and beef with a peanut sauce and jasmine rice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:55 am

Joshua Harrison, Various, 23, Taken / Places / With: Rose
Joshua smiled at her, "That's true, we are." He tilted his head a bit, "Wow, that sounds... so odd. I'm dating someone. And I'm coming off drugs. That's just... different."

Alex Lundburg, Student, 21, Single / Home / With: Tobe
Alex had been watching the shy male cook, curiously. He smiled a bit, "Well, you are much better than I am..." He took his own spot at the table, which was unusual for him, normally he was the kind to just make some ramen and head up to his room. He took a bit and blinked, "You know, you could easily be a chef." His eyes went over to Tobe.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:03 am

Tobe glanced up and gave a soft smile "Thank you, I enjoy good food so i often strive to make it so" as he heard him say he could be a chef he shook his head rather quickly "n-no, i wouldn't do well under the p-pressure" he ate more looking down at his meal.

Rose smiled slightly running her hands through his hair again, "you could say im a positive affect for once"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Alex grinned a bit, joking, "You'd have issues with Gordon Ramsay." He watched Tobe with a smile as he ate. He wondered what that nurse would think of this. Tobe was out of his house, socializing... if only just with his neighbor and out of necessity. It was still a very good step.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Tobe frowned slightly "he would make me cry" he admitted, and undoubtedly make him sever an artery in his thighs from the depth of the slicing that would be needed. But he didn't say that, he glanced up at Alex his facial expressions confusing him more than a little. Why was he so happy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:38 pm

Alex laughed, nodding slightly, "I think he'd make most people cry." He shrugged a bit, looking down at his food. "Nice to see you out of your house."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:40 pm

He smiled a little "your place isn't as scary as i thought it would be" he finished off his meal and set his knife and fork together down the center of the plate. "Your redhead room mate is terrifying, i hear plenty of shouts coming from her, its nice and quiet without her" he said slowly coming out of his shell before he flinched "i mean uh she um ah seems nice?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Alex smiled a bit, "That because I sit at a computer all day. Don't really do loud activities. I can get loud when she's here, though. I know I can. Or when angry." He shrugged a bit, "Rose is a nice person, she has quite the temper, though. Think she's off with her new boyfriend." He finished his own food, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:32 pm

He nodded and smiled a little, he was rather glad that he had met Alex as he felt that he could trust the male, he glanced around feeling slightly worried for some reason. A knock on the door had him flinching slightly as a familiar voice called out "cooee! im here to give you your notes on how to take care of the boy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Alex lifted his head towards the door at the sound. The nurse, wonderful. Timing couldn't have been better, /endsarcasm. Wasn't it rather later for a housecall? He stood and smiled at Tobe, a hand touching his shoulder gently as he passed him to open the door, "Um, hello. Wasn't expecting you." He bite the inside of his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:45 pm

She handed him thenotes and such and peered over his shoulder, seeing tobe she narrowed her eyes slightly watching him cringe away and hid behind alex. One of his hands reached out and lightly grasped the end of Alex's shirt as a sort of saftey thing. Alex was here and he wouldn't let her hurt him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Alex took them gently, aware of Tobe clinging to him. He kept himself from smiling a little at that. He gave a sigh, "Thank you for them." He would look over it later, see just how many thinks were actually necessary or usable. For now, he was content being the barrier between Tobe and the woman he didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:15 pm

She nodded watching them both "good good, make sure that you're firm with him" her eyes were starying straight at tobe, he flinched back and hid more behind Alex. She said "ill be going then, make sure that you check on him and make sure that he isn't cutting" she left closing the door behind her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Alex sighed as the door was shut. His attention turned to Tobe, "I'm sorry, I didn't know she'd show up." He turned to face him, sighing. His eyes weren't on Tobe as he asked, "Are you? Cutting? Please tell me the truth..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Tobe let him go when the door closed, he sighed and backed up "yes" the word was barely audiable, he moved away from Alex ready to flee if he tried to catch him to take him back to Hospital. His breathing began to escalate, he didn't want to go back he wouldn't go back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Alex frowned a bit, sighing, he looked up at him. He could tell Tobe was expecting him to do something. "Hey, easy. I'm not going to do anything." He had a slight disappointment to him, though. He'd hoped Tobe would say 'no', and mean it. Before the other male could protest, he drew him into a hug, "Please don't. Try not to."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:58 pm

He made a little squeaking noise before he realised that the warmth was comforting, abruptly changing he snuggled into the hug burying his face in the other mans shirt. "It helps" was all he said, his voice muffled and quiet, his hands came up to curl around Tobes collar, resting them against him he sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Alex blinked as he was snuggled into, not expecting that reaction. He felt the face bury into his shirt and smiled very slightly, keeping his arms around Tobe. "Surely there are less harmful things that help, right?" He gave a bit of a sigh, "I don't like you hurting yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Tobe didn't reply to that he just kept himself there feeling safe, he wouldn't make him go back to hospital he wouldn't. It would all be okay, his eyes closed yawning slightly he pulled away from the hug a large bruise on his arm apparent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:35 pm

Alex loosened his arms to allowed Tobe to easily get out of his grasps. His eyes went to the bruise and he frowned, "Where'd that come from?" He would work with Tobe at stopping his self harm. He figured he'd be able to do it, somehow. Maybe just... being there if he was needed would help.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:41 pm

"i sleep walk" he replied softly, not looking up at him. He fiddled with his hands a little paranoidly before he began chewing on his fingers. Unlike others who chewed their nails his teeth tore the couple of layers of skin from his fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Alex nodded a little at the reply. He frowned a small bit and reached up a hand to move the fingers from Tobe's mouth, "Hey, no bleeding. Not allowed around me." The words were fairly light-hearted as he smiled at the shy male. Hey wanted to help him, to do everything in his power to do so.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:03 pm

He nodded slowly stuffing his hands into his pockets instead, he looked at the time and shivered slightly. "i had better go home" he whispered before he quickly left heading into his home and securely locking the door behind him.

Rose had left Joshua to use the bathroom and have a shower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:47 am

Joshua Harrison, Various, 23, Taken / Places / With: Rose
Joshua was doing a bit better, now. Obviously, while she'd been gone, he and his brother had had some form of heart to heart. Whenever she came out, she'd find Kyle sitting near him and the two just talking. Kyle was telling him about some of the things that had happened in his travels.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:33 am

Rose stuck her head in before shaking her head a little and heading back up the stairs, watching her brother at his work she drifted over and sat down watching his deft fingers as they worked at creating minature ships from wood. Her green eyes half closed, out of boredom, the sunlight shone through one of the windows making her twitch. Getting up and moving into her room she grabbed her togs changing into them she left the house heading down the steep track to the beach that had dull gray sand and several sharp rocks. She waded into the water, when it was up to her waist she dove in properly her eyes remaining open as she swam.

Lauchie smiled slightly before he got up and yelled down the stairs "Hey, the withdrawing boy and his brother should get up here to have some fresh air and sunlight"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the Cicadas cry
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: