The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the Cicadas cry

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

The year is 2011, the past year on the fourth of September there was a 7.1 earthquake that shocked the south Island of New Zealand. Thankfully no one was killed but some serious damage was done, it is February of 2011 now and unbeknownst to anyone the clock is ticking down on the quake that will change it all. Meet our characters, they end up being thrown together after the quake and find that they begin having flash backs of another life and another time when they are around each other. Will the small band of heroes survive the apocalyptic conditions or will they succumb to the death, everything will be revealed when the Cicadas cry

Last edited by Raven on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:05 am

Joshua's head raised a bit. He was incredibly pale, still, dark circles had formed underneath his eyes. He still had a bit of a cold sweat but, at least he could move without pain or sickness. He glanced over at Kyle and then stood. Kyle helped him up, sighing, "Feel like you can move, then?" Joshua nodded, "A little air might do me good..." The two made it up the stairs. Joshua was still swaying a bit but, with Kyle's help, he was staying up.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:09 am

Lauchie was sitting on the red painted balcony on one of his beach chairs, his eyes were closed and he was enjoying the sun "oh yeah, Eliza went down to the beach for a swim" he refrained from calling her a little mermaid because she would find out when she got back and attempt to beat the tar out of him. At that thought he couldn't help but chuckle, she was so tiny and adorable, at the sounds of laughter from the bay below that was hidden by the bush and shrubs he opened his eyes with a grin "the little mermaids at it again"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:30 am

Joshua smiled a small bit, "'Little mermaid'? Oh, I doubt she likes that." He turned head head towards where the sound had come from. He scratched at his right elbow, where the marks were beginning to fade.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:51 am

"haha, her tiny fists don't do any damage" he replied with obvious amusement, he opened his eyes appraising him "it makes me wonder though, you're the first person shes ever shown such an intrest in" he tilted his head obviously wondering what the pale man had to fire up his sister so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Joshua chuckled a little, "Am I?" He smiled a bit at that, "Strange." Sure, plenty of people showed interest in him. Never really mattered to him. He enjoyed having Rose around, though. He truly did. He had to admit, he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:07 pm

"you could probbaly both do with a swim as well, take the steep path down and you'll come to a small beach" he observed the tide coming to the conclusion that it was coming in. he turned to watch the two males, "If you don't have swimming togs i have some spare pairs"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Joshua sighed a bit, smiling at the redheaded male, "Yes, I think I could use some, well, time outside." He smiled a bit before starting off. He was more than used to swimming in his clothes, in fact he preferred it. Kyle gave a sigh, "I'm not much of a swimmer. I might go for a walk down that way, though." He smiled a bit. Josh had always been the one who enjoyed the water.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Like Lauchie had warned them the trail was steep and several times one had to hold onto the branches of trees so as to not slip down the bank. When they finally got down rose was floating about in the water her arms and legs spread out. A peaceful look was on the gingers face, hearing their heavy treads she moved to tread water and grinned at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Joshua stumbled down the path, nearly falling several times from the weakness and exhaustion that still held him. He made it down to the water edge, finding Rose. Kyle appeared after him. The older brother touched his shoulder, "I'm going to go for a walk." With that, he left, not wanting to impose on the two. Josh nodded at him and then looked at Rose with a small smile, "Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:35 pm

"why would i mind? i don't own the water" she replied, later she planned to jump off the wharf into the water once it was high tide. until then she was content to splash around in the rather cold water. She had long gotten used to it however, she raised her eyebrows "you look like shit still" she informed him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Joshua gave a sigh, raising an eyebrow at her, "Yeah, well..." With that, he yanked his shirt off. He waded into the water in his jeans, "I feel better than I look, at least. It's getting better." He smiled a bit, moving to where she was. He needed to take it easy, though. He needed to just relax.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:53 pm

She shrugged kicking the water to keep herself afloat "The tides coming in, when it reaches that point im going to jump off the wharf, then later sometime when you feel up to it im going to show you something" she grinned, she loved it up here it was truly a place where one could feel at peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Josh let himself rest on his back, giving a small sigh as his eyes closed, floating there. "All right." He smiled a bit as he floated. He just let himself relax.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:10 am

She watched him for a few moments before she turned and dived under the water, gliding under the greeny blue surface she vanished into the cloudy depths. Keeping her eyes open she watched the misty shapesbefore her hands brushed the rocks that coated the sea floor. Her hand curled around a surface and she popped back up a paua in her hands [abalone for you muricans]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the Cicadas cry
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: