The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aquilla

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

The Aquilla  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The Aquilla a mighty Vessel who happens to be a pirate ship, captained by the flamboyant Otis Cooper the crew is wide and varied. The first mate position is currently open for grabs and ther ehave been a few silent fights over the position. The ship is full of drama and there is always something going on, forget the navy this ship has it all from wenches who'll gut you if you look at you wrong to the ships personal man whore. The basic rules are listen to the captain and don't cut anyone out of a deal. The Aquilla  - Page 6 Aquila
Characters
Thea Alderson
Lana Hayles
Otis Cooper
Elizabeth Mckinnan (Rose)
Joshua Harrison
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:21 pm

"Well, I'm not going to ever visit her down there unprepared again. I'll just have to make sure I don't get thrown into the brig at any point or I'm afraid one of us won't be coming out of there alive," Thea said. "And that guy better not sell that compass. It was a gift." She glanced over at Josh. She would feel awful if Connor did sell it because of what Josh had told her about getting beaten up when he'd stolen it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Rose raised her eyebrows "you two seem to know each other quite well?" she was rather curious to be honest, then again not many girls joined the ship with connor the pig on it so she was rather interested about Thea. She sighed "Let the captain know, he'll have connor thrown into the brig" she smirked "hopefully he wont ever come back out"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:32 pm

"We were on the same ship for a while," Thea replied when Rose asked about her knowing Josh. Then she shook her head at her words about 'letting the captain know'. "I'm no snitch," she told the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:34 pm

"Its not snitching" she replied "its getting stuff back" she shrugged "for some reason he listens to Otis, i like to think its because of the Captains inner fabulosity" she couldn't help but smirk slightly at the thought before she shrugged once more "oohh...." her green eyes flashed "i wonder if we could outwit him and lock him in one of the brig cells, that would be fun" she grinned fire flashing in her pale eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:38 pm

Thea raised her eyebrows slightly. She wouldn't have thought that guy would listen to anyone when it came to giving stuff back. Then she smirked. "Well he does seem like one without wits anyway so it should be rather easy," she replied. Her eyes moved to Josh again. "Wanna help us cage up a pig?" she called over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Joshua raised an eyebrow, smiling a bit, "Always happy to help." He'd heard her mention about the compass being stolen, the glance she gave him suggested it been the one from their deal when they were in New Providence. He pushed off from the railing of the ship, moving over to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:27 pm

Thea smiled back at him. "Good," she replied. "So how should we go about it, then?" She looked to Rose considering she'd known the man longer than the rest of them. She doubted that Connor would go down into the brig willingly so they'd have to think up some excuse to lure him down there.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Rose shrugged "basically, the plan is for one of us" she gestured to herself and Thea "to lead him on somewhat and get him down close to the brig. Then Joshua and the other girl grab him from behind, force him into a cell and then we give the key to his cell to lana, capiche? good idea?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:44 pm

Joshua gave a bit of a nod, "Sounds good, to me." It was clear he didn't like how the man spoke of women. When that came from him, tended to be a very serious charge. Grab and force. Easy enough to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:46 pm

"I bet Lana will love that," Thea said, smirking as she nodded. "Sounds good. Maybe it should be you who leads him on. You've known him longer so you know him better than I do. That means you probably know what sort of things he'll go for."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Rose shuddered "Of course" she muttered dryly "The things i do" she pointed a finger at Thea "you will owe me a day at a bathhouse after this, ill need that long to get his stink off me" she sighed and gestured "get going then" she sat on the railing waiting for Connor to return silently grumbling to herself. She rested her chin on her hand and watched Thea and Joshua pale eyes bored and slightly annoyed at her part of the job before she flicked her eyes away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Joshua raised an eyebrow before nodding. He glanced over at Thea silently before heading down to the brig once more. There really wasn't much to be said. He got into a spot in the brig where he could easily grab the man. With that, he waited, resting his back against the wall, fingers running through his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:04 am

Thea smirked and followed after Josh. "Good luck!" she called over her shoulder before she descended to the lower floor and into the brig. "Now I guess we just wait," she said to Josh as she leaned on the wall next to him.

As if on cue, Connor walked up the gangplank and onto the ship. He was eating another apple, meaning he would be more sticky than usual. He glanced around before looking over at Rose. "Where's the rest of the crew?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:06 am

Rose sighed resisting the urge to either flee or dump him in the harbour she said softly "they've gone off, you know old 'friends' and that" her tone heavily implied that she was looking for the same kind of attention that Joshua In her little tale was giving Thea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:54 am

Connor raised an eyebrow. "Really?" he asked before taking another bite of the apple. "Haven't even been on the ship a full day yet." He smirked a little and shook his head slightly. It was obvious that he hadn't yet clicked into her tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Rose internally groaned, god Thea owed her for this. instead of doing what she wanted to do which entailed tackling the bastard and getting the compass back by force she sauntered forward to lightly press her body to his. With quick fingers she lifted the compass distracting him with a nip to his lower lip "Sure you don't want to join me?" she asked with raised eyebrows tucking the compass away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:05 am

Connor raised his eyebrows in return, smirking widely. "I knew you'd give into my charm eventually," he murmured. "Nobody can resist me." He licked his lips as he threw his apple overboard. "Where to, sweetheart?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:50 am

She smiled slyly, slipping her hand into his "Ive already had that all planned out..." she whispered up at him before she lead him down below the decks. She was internally cringing and cutting off his hand at how sticky and sweaty it was, she swallowed that down however imagining the look on his face when he was locked up in the brig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Conner smirked, following her down into the depths of the ship. He smirked as he walked, obviously not finding anything suspicious about it- even though she had seemed to hate him last time they talked. His walk was confident and for once he actually looked excited, his expression almost like that of a child's at Christmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Joshua waited until Conner was in sight before popping out of his hiding to grab the male's arms and force them behind his back, keeping him pinned there, "Sorry about this, I'm afraid my loyalties lie with the ladies, here." He would prefer no confrontation with crew members but, he did dislike the way this man spoke to women.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:20 pm

Conner hadn't expected Josh to jump out like that. If he had, then he would have socked the other man over the head with one of his fists. But, Josh had caught him by surprise- meaning that he didn't have much of a chance to defend himself. "Let go of me!" he growled loudly. "You scum!" He struggled to get free, spitting and snarling like a rabid dog.

Thea moved when Josh did, opening one of the doors to a cell in the brig for Josh to push Conner into. She was actually sort-of smiling for once, the corners of her mouth slightly raised. This man deserved what he got.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Rose wiped her mouth on the back of her arm "Yuck" she dug around in her pockets pulling out the compass and handed it to Thea "You my girl, owe me" with that the red head took the key and locked Connor in the cell before she tossed the key to lana "Enjoy yourself" with that the fiery red head left stalking up to dive into the water. Running saltwater through her mouth she spat it out the briny taste getting rid of the taste of the asshole.

Lana opened her eyes hearing a commotion, catching the key as it was thrown to her her eyes lit up with amusement. "Oh i will" she replied a sly look on her features
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Joshua sighed, looking at the man he'd help put in the brig. "You really must learn some manners. Some kindness towards women would also be a good idea, you know. Some are far more capable than either of us." He eyed the man and then nodded towards Lana. He watched Rose leave before looking over at Thea, "Strange start to a new crew..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Conner growled as he was locked in the cells. Grasping the bars of the door in his hands, he attempted to pull the door off, even though it was obvious that even he was not that strong. "Bitch!" he yelled after Rose as she left. Then he turned his eyes on Lana, glaring at her, obviously not pleased at all with their little scheme. Then he looked towards Josh. "Don't leave me in here with that." He pointed at Lana. "You have no idea what she's like."

Thea smiled, taking the compass. "Don't worry, I know," she told Rose, slipping the compass into her bag. She laughed softly as Conner yelled at the top of his lungs. He wouldn't be making the mistake of trusting someone like that again. Then she looked up at Josh as he spoke and nodded. "Yeah, but it's the most fun I've had in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Lana chuckled holding up the key to his cell "best talk nicely to me Connor, i hold they key in my hands" she made it appear to vanish before she sat back down on her cot watching him with amused green eyes. Oh how she was going to enjoy this, a soft smile appeared on her face "Still think you're all that big boy?" a mirthless laugh left her echoing around the brig. She moved to lean her feet against the bars her head flopping onto the cushion that served as a pillow. Tucking her hands behind her head she glanced over at him an evil smirk on her features.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aquilla
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: