The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aquilla

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

The Aquilla  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The Aquilla a mighty Vessel who happens to be a pirate ship, captained by the flamboyant Otis Cooper the crew is wide and varied. The first mate position is currently open for grabs and ther ehave been a few silent fights over the position. The ship is full of drama and there is always something going on, forget the navy this ship has it all from wenches who'll gut you if you look at you wrong to the ships personal man whore. The basic rules are listen to the captain and don't cut anyone out of a deal. The Aquilla  - Page 4 Aquila
Characters
Thea Alderson
Lana Hayles
Otis Cooper
Elizabeth Mckinnan (Rose)
Joshua Harrison
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:58 pm

Joshua gave a sigh, "I'm not sure I was actually given a rank. I assume the one I listed outright, able sailor." He raised an eyebrow at the way the man addressed Rose, he turned to look at her curiously. He didn't know what rank the redhead was so... maybe this was normal? Allowed? Still, it was extraordinarily condescending. Josh would admit to being a womanizer and sleeping around but, he knew full well, anything he could do, so could a woman.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:01 pm

"Only if i can smash it over your stupid godforsaken head you peice of shit" came the aggressive reply, oh how she hated that man, she personally had daydreams of how she would kill him and how wonderful it would be to feel her hands strangling the life out of the asshole. She smirked slightly suddenly "watch yer mouth or ill toss you into the same brig with lana and give her a knife" she was certain that noone on the ship liked the twat who was opposite Joshua, suddenly joshua was much more likeable she muttered things under her breath about gutting connor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Connor glanced at Josh and nodded again before looking back at the female. "Look, I don't exactly want to hit a girl but I will if you so much as touch me. I could easily knock you out, woman." He tossed his apple core over the railing and into the water below. His eyes moved to Josh again. "At least there's another guy on board. I'm getting sick of so many women being here. Pirating is more of a man's job, it's not for women. In fact, it's unlucky to have just one woman on board, nevermind two." Obviously, Connor did not know that there were now three women in the crew. That fact would probably make him even more grouchy.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:09 pm

"i'd say kiss my ass but i don't know where your lips have been recently" came the snappy retort "and there are three women on board now, hope we all can have a nice party roasting your acursed corpse over a fire then again the stink that that would make would be unbearable oh wait you already smell unbearable, go take a bath ass" her hands twitched and she folded them over her rather small chest to stop them from miming strangling the bastard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Connor just laughed. "Three girls couldn't take me, darling. I'm too strong for that." He looked back at Josh. "She's hilarious, isn't she?" he prodded. "Threatening someone like me. I could probably kill her with one blow if I really wished to. But I'm not a coward so I would not hit a girl unless I didn't have a choice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Joshua watched the little dispute between the two. He gave a sigh, looking over at Connor, "I wouldn't say having women on board is bad luck. I've worked under a female captain before. It's all about background, really." He shrugged a little, smiling. Hell, he was probably more bad luck than a woman. He'd had his life saved by a woman, too. He smiled a bit, "In fact, the new navigator and I have worked together before, as well. She's certainly a capable person. If it's in your blood, it's in your blood."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:36 pm

Lana returned chewing on the end of a toothpick, she watched them all with veiled interest in her green eyes, oh ho ho, roses little petty loathing of Connor. To be honest she didn't give a damn about any of them, she sold her information to the highest bidder and if that meant betraying a past contact then she wouldn't hesitate to continue. She was lithe and well aware of her strengths and weaknesses, two pistols at her hips and a sawtooth cutlass that was her personal pride and joy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:40 pm

Connor rolled his eyes. "Well men are always going to be the better gender," he said. "Women are only good for cooking, cleaning and sex." Then he glanced at Lana, narrowing his eyes a little. "I thought you were locked in the brig?" he asked. "What are you doing out?" He thought that perhaps one of these people had let her out because, of course, women weren't smart enough to pick locks.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:43 pm

"the person who locked me in the brig forgot to lock the door" she replied easily, those words were an instant slight to Connor as he was the one who had locked her up. She smirked slightly heavy amusement in every features of her, her green eyes flicked over to Joshua "Greetings Harrison, I hope that Roseadora has not given you too many nightmares, shes simply barbaric" her words were sly and could be taken several different ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:48 pm

"I did not forget to lock the door, bitch." Connor snapped. "Who let you out?" He hated this woman, even more than he hated Rose. Rose was fun to toy with but Lana was far better at toying back. That annoyed him because it meant that she was on the same level of intelligence (smarter actually but he wouldn't even so much as think that) and she was a woman. It just wasn't right in his books.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Joshua nodded in a greeting towards the woman, "Hello, you must be Lana. And, no, she's fine." He smiled a bit, "I hear you're pretty good at tearing people down." There wasn't much to tear him down from, he wouldn't mind if she did, honestly. He probably deserved it on some level. His head tilted a little at Connor, "Maybe she just... broke out?" He shrugged a bit, leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:57 pm

"You forgot to lock the door" She replied innocently blinking large green eyes that twinkled with hearty amusement. Oh he was fun to play with, he thought himself such a big macho man when in reality he was just a sad, self centered, sexist asshole. She tapped her fingers to her chin "maybe i should go and let the captitain know of your slip up"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:01 pm

"There must be something wrong with the locks," Connor muttered. He definitely remembered locking the cell. Then he narrowed his eyes at her again. "Bitch," he growled. "Go back to your cell. I doubt the captain wants you out just yet or he would have told somebody to release you. Or, even better, get off the ship and don't come back."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:04 pm

"Fu fu fu" she chuckled "you didn't lock the door, and i negelcted to tell you of that, or maybe you forgot to take away my lockpicks, i can't remember which one but either way this is your fault" she smiled innocently as well as rather infuriatingly before she flicked her eyes over to Joshua "oh Harrison, don't worry im not going to tear you down, you're doing such a fabulous job of doing that yourself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:12 pm

"Shit," Connor grumbled. It must've been the second one. "Even so, get back to your cell. I won't make the same mistake again." He took a step towards her, ready to wrestle her back down to the brig. "Back to your nice, lonely cell where you belong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Joshua gave a sigh, nodding slightly in response to Lana. He was mostly droning their words out, now. If he knew Rose or Lana, chances are he would have hit the guy for what he was saying to them. Still, he was just some newbie. He didn't think it the best of ideas to get in a fight on his first day. He didn't think he would like this guy. Josh had high opinions of women, typically, though it clashed highly with his womanizing nature.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:30 pm

Lana smiled slightly skipping out of reach "oh my? did you just admit that a woman could lockpick?" she raised her eyebrows above taunting green eyes. Oh this was halarious, she whistled an old sea shanty as she skipped more out of reach and lightly sprung off chocolate curls that she had just had cropped to her jaw line bouncing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Connor growled at her then suddenly dived towards her, wrapping a hand around her wrist. "Brig. Now." He told her. "Or you can go overboard instead." He was very much considering throwing her off the ship. Not via the ramp, nope, definitely not. He'd throw her over the other side, into the water.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:40 pm

She blinked lazy green eyes at him "The brig is occupied by someone else" she twisted her wrist around causing his hand to be jerked open. removing her wrist from his grip she continued "you may want to let that person out of the brig first no?" she smiled with malice, another mask on this one of intense crazy. Jade orbs watched him from their setting, mockery in every etch of her attractive face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:53 pm

"Who's it occupied by?" Connor asked, not really wanting an answer. "One of your imaginary friends?" He took another step towards her. "Let's go, girly. I don't care if there's a bear locked up down there, you're going back to your cell." He would make sure to search her this time before he locked her in, just to be positive that she couldn't get out.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:05 pm

"Out of the two of us you're the one whos more likley to have an imaginary friend, especially when it comes to lady friends" she replied coyly implying that he couldn't get laid. After that particular insult she moved rather quickly to duck behind Joshua fully well knowing that she could defend herself but deciding to use the guy with no self esteem to do it for her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Connor looked between Josh and Lana, his hands clenching into fists by his sides. "Josh, would you take Lana down to the brig as it seems she likes you better than I." Perhaps she'd be more co-operative with Harrison than she was with him. He wasn't about to try and strike the girl so there really was no need for her to use him as protection.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:14 pm

"Oh i think you should check the bring first Connor Deary" she flashed a smirk "maybe if you ask nicely I might accompany you" she moved out of Joshuas reach as well before sitting on the railing of the ship her hands lightly curling around the wood to support herself. Her eyes lazily half closed, they were all so petty and tiny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Joshua gave a sigh, "Lana, would you please follow me down to the brig, and get in it, as well?" He moved to the entrance to below deck, smiling a little at her, his tone and attitude far more gentle than the one Connor showed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Connor rolled his eyes at how Josh approached the situation. For the first time since boarding the ship that day, he remained silent, just watching the two to see what Lana would do. He was beginning to hate that woman more and more. What a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aquilla
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: