The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aquilla

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

The Aquilla  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The Aquilla a mighty Vessel who happens to be a pirate ship, captained by the flamboyant Otis Cooper the crew is wide and varied. The first mate position is currently open for grabs and ther ehave been a few silent fights over the position. The ship is full of drama and there is always something going on, forget the navy this ship has it all from wenches who'll gut you if you look at you wrong to the ships personal man whore. The basic rules are listen to the captain and don't cut anyone out of a deal. The Aquilla  - Page 2 Aquila
Characters
Thea Alderson
Lana Hayles
Otis Cooper
Elizabeth Mckinnan (Rose)
Joshua Harrison
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:08 am

Otis beamed "Well thats just Fabulous! Miss Thea you shall have the hammock thats below Roseadoras, and you Joshua i think you will have one of the newer ones near the entrance to the crew quarters. Chop Chop dearies! we're leaving in a couple of days after we get everything loaded up so get used to the ship ask Roseadora if you have any troubles shes the ginger who called you Guppy" his voice was light and filled with excitement his eyes flicked to the satchel "That is a most handsome satchel, may i enquire as to where you located it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:16 am

Thea didn't realize at first that Otis was addressing her about the satchel. Then she noticed that she was the only one carrying a bag. "Uh... I got it when I used to live in England, I believe," she replied. "Before I came into the pirating business." To be honest, she'd had the thing so long that she couldn't really remember how she'd gotten it. Her tone was a little suspicious, wondering why the man had asked. The bag contained her maps and navigating equipment which would sure fetch high prices if sold in the right place.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:24 am

He nodded "I need to get me one of those, it is very Chic, once you've settled in I need you in my cabin we have routes to discuss" he clapped his hands together with a mix of enthusiasim and excitement. He called "Oh Rooooose, you have a job to doooooo" his voice became rather sweet as he did so. It wasn't out of any affection just more habit, when rose appeared he said crisply "show these two turtledoves around the crew quarters, Thea has the hammock below yours and just shove Joshua where there is room"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:28 am

Josh gave a bit of a nod at the captain. He was used to not being asked questions when joining a crew. He gave a sigh and glanced at Rose with a smile, nodding his head to her before heading under. He didn't wait for one to be pointed out, it was easy enough to tell which ones were empty. He found one and set his things down. He pulled a couple of things out, feeling something at the bottom of the bag. Curious, he gripped it, pulling it out. Black rosary beads. He'd forgotten he had them in there. He dropped them back in with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:37 am

Thea nodded then looked at Rose. She indicated with one hand as she limped onto the deck. "Lead the way." She watched Josh's back as he left. Unlike him, she didn't know where to go for her hammock considering the captain had allocated her a specific one. It was odd to think she'd be on the same crew as Josh again. She never usually saw anybody after leaving somewhere but, she supposed, it was different with pirates. They traveled a lot more so it was a lot easier to run into people that you knew.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:40 am

Rose ignored the male and tilted her head at Thea "Sure thing" unlike when she had spoken to Joshua her voice was far more aimable she lead the way down to her own hammock that was down the back but situated near a port hole for fresh air. "Here you are, fair bit of warning, the captain is a 'fabulosity' kind of guy and if he appreciates your fashion its a good thing hell help you if he dosent" she shuddered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:49 am

Joshua raised an eyebrow as he heard her phrasing. 'Hell help you'. He frowned at that, though he would take it as the joke. He'd spent his time, recently, praying far more often than normal, more abstinent than usual, as well. He gave a sigh, fingers running through his dark blonde hair. His own sense of fashion was very laid back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:53 am

Thea followed the other female to the hammocks and sat down, giving out a small sigh of relief. She didn't bother taking off her bag, she never did that- even whilst sleeping. "I think he liked my fashion," she replied as she glanced up at Rose. "He commented on my satchel. Though, I'm not really one for fashion myself. I used to be but not anymore." That was true when she was living back in her original home, back in England. Those giant, puffy dresses just made her shudder now though.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:00 pm

"Trust me if he didn't like your fashion you'd know" she told her with a slight friendly smile before she sat down on an unoccupied Hammoc "also, i'd stay out of the brig area if i were you, we have a... friend in there who well, lets just say she can tear you down mentally" she couldn't help but shudder slightly, she loathed lana but could put up with her. Lana had been a member of the crew until she had insulted Otis's Fashion sense in such a way that he had retreated to his cabin for a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:05 pm

"I can deal with people like that fine," Thea replied absently as she lay back on the hammock, propping her injured leg up but letting the other dangle over the edge of the material. "I'm so glad that I'm finally getting away from this hellhole. I never should have came to France in the first place." She gave a soft sigh again, finally a bit of emotion slipping into her voice- a small smile curling up the corners of her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Joshua stayed quiet, listening to the two. It was his usual habit. He'd stay quiet, figure out what the ship was like, then he'd open up within a few days. He supposed France wasn't awful but, he didn't really like being on land much of anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:23 pm

She shrugged slightly "eh, i don't really like land, men who live on land are usually assholes" pale green orbs closed she leant bac in the hammock rocking back and forth somewhat. She folded her arms over her rather small chest and exhaled slightly "can't wait to get back out to sea"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:28 pm

"So are some men who live at sea," Thea pointed out, staring at the hammock above her's. "I guess, really, most men in general are assholes, especially drunk ones." She slipped a hand into her satchel and pulled out a canteen, taking a sip of the liquid inside which made her automatically grimace but she swallowed anyway before rescrewing the lid on.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:48 pm

She thought about it then agreed "Valid point, then again im pretty sure that 90% of people suck" she got up with a stretch and said "Otis will probbaly want you in an hour or so, don't insult his fashion or you'lll end up booted off the ship unless its constructive critisism" she warned her before walking off twirling her dagger through her fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Joshua gave a sigh, flopping onto his hammock. As Rose left, he raised an eyebrow, "Most men in general, huh?" He wouldn't argue that he was an awful person when drunk but, he wasn't so bad sober, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Thea nodded. "Don't worry, I won't," she replied. Once the other girl was gone, Thea reached down to pull up the leg of her pants, revealing a ragged, makeshift bandage that covered her calf. Unwrapping the bandage, she poured some of the contents of the canteen over the jagged wound, hissing softly in pain. At least it wasn't bleeding, that had been a massive problem to sort out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Joshua gave a sigh as no reply came. He rolled onto his side, looking back at Thea. His head tilted a bit and a frown set in as he saw her leg, "What happened there?" It was bad looking.

{crap posts}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Thea glanced up at him. "I tried to steal some money off this guy but it turned out he wasn't on his own like I originally thought. One had a knife and... well..." She shrugged, looking away from him, and re-bandaged the wound. She didn't mention the fact that they'd also cornered her to stop her getting away or that she also had a huge burn running across her shoulder and most of her back. Why would she need to bore him with details like that? "It's healing okay though so it should be fine in a couple of months, little more than a scar." Rolling the leg of her pants back down, she studied him for a moment. "How'd you get to France anyway?" She noticed the ring on his finger for the first time and her head tilted, wondering why he'd actually kept it. It was rather surprising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Joshua shrugged, "I ship hopped." He ran his fingers through his hair. "Been staying away from staying in a crew longer than to the next stop. Last ship happened to be stopping in France." He sat up, leaning back a bit, "I don't like staying on land too long and I no longer like attaching myself to crews. Obvious reasons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:46 am

Thea nodded. "I understand," she replied. "But it was only a drunken, stupid mistake that you made. Honestly, I think throwing you off the ship was a little much. A few more days in the brig would have probably been a more suitable punishment." Taking another swig of the stuff in the canteen, she slipped it into her bag. "Anyway... I think the captain wanted me to go see him." She stood, a little unsteadily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:00 am

Joshua muttered, "Not the first ship I've been thrown off, won't be the last." What could he say, he had a habit for pissing off captains. "It might have been a little much, yes. I mean, I didn't do anything, it's just that the intent was there." He leaned back, watching her stand, "All right. Well, if there's anything I can do for your leg. I do have some form of medical background." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Thea shrugged. "I've had worse injuries," she replied indifferently. "Heck, I've even been poisoned." She smirked at him, obviously he knew that one. Then she turned and headed towards the captain's cabin. Once there, she rapped her knuckles against the wooden door loudly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Otis opened the door "well hello again Thea" he grinned letting her in, the cabin was elegantly furnished with some excessiveness but not much. It was warm and comfortable within, the walls paneled with oak and varnished neatly. He indicated for her to sit down at his navigation area
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Thea nodded, but didn't reply, walking inside. "Nice cabin," she noted as she glanced around. She sat down at the navigation area before turning to look at him expectantly. "So where are you wanting to go next then, Captain?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:37 pm

"oh please dah-ling call me Otis, and i was thinking a nice wee expidition to italy to pick up ah some supplies" the pirate ship was also a smuggling vessel and he wasn't ashamed to admit it. he pushed his hair out of his brown eyes and watched her with a look of interest. He knew what route he would usually take but he wanted to see if the girl had any fresh ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aquilla
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: