The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides Empty
PostSubject: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:31 pm

It has been almost a year since Hevvin Angelbright has been sent to her fathers pride by her loving mother Raven. Hevvin is poised to lead the pride and nothing seems to get in her way until one day she meets a cub with dark black eyes that flash without light, the demon cub known as Maji. Majis blood magic has tainted the land and Hevvins own twisted magic drains what is left, the two are set on a collision course that might destroy both prides.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Hevvin Angelbright was the pink cub of Thamani; King of Shield Pride, first of his name, duke of the far off land of Vanitian Wetlands, son to Jakaro and Miss Wonderly and adopted son of Ngao and Nzuri. She had just finished cleaning her paws in the sacred pool by the pride of the blood of the spawn of her hated enemy, Mikito, her father's ex. She smiled to herself having ripped the heads off the cubs with her muzzle as she patrolled the borders, wanting to hurry up and rule with her weak willed Mohatu by her side. Her eyes noticed a maltese cub by the edge of her pride and her fur bristled, for only her father the Maltese in this kingdom, and he hadn't sired any cubs which alerted her to the fact this was Maji, the demon cub her father had shipped off to Raven's pride to make peace after Hevvin was brought here.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Maji, a daughter born to a peasant and a distant king but with that peasants dangerous blood powers was mucking about with claws that she had taken from Her undead Hyena minions and some of their teeth as well. She was fastening them to her claws strengthening them and making them more deadly, feeling eyes on her black eyes glanced up her rare markinged legs were dirty with blood from her last kill of the cub that penelope had tried to pass off as Junos. She had half cleaned herself before getting slightly distracted, recognizing the ugly pink lioness she got up and pointedly saunted over dipping her paws into the water to flick it up onto her stained legs.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Hevvin noticed the blood and didn't flinch as she licked the blood from her muzzle. She said nothing, evaluating Maji's demeanor and movements to look for a weakness if she was hostile... until she saw the fang of the matriarch who she befriended months before when she arrived here. "I was wondering where my Uawa went." She said emptily.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Maji finished cleaning herself and sat back on the shore enjoying the warm sunshine, her eyes half closed their black depths dark "oh hello Hevvin" she said with a vicious grin. Her blue fur was unmarked apart from the white markings that snaked up her paws, she had inherited the marking from her father as she had inherited her black eyes from her mother. There was another white lioness in the pride with black eyes, Maji had easily won her over to her side what with the rest of the pride thinking she was a demon as well.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:04 pm

"You should know better than to address your superiors with such formality." She said disdainfully as she looked down her nose at the cub. "Unless you have some business with my father or myself... I suggest you leave my lands... rogue-born."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Maji smirked slightly, fiddling she placed another fang over her own claws strengthening them and making them more deadly. She sat up and said in her twisted tones "have you not heard the news? Spiderheart, your half sister has become queen after Diamondshade was so horridly killed" she smiled widley "i do have a lovely new rug for my den now"
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Hevvin remained emotionless externally but internally she was snarling and the idea her half sister was queen. "Such a pity... Diamondshade." She said bluntly. "So where does that leave you and your dear... mummy in the chaotic mess."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:39 pm

"the eye of the storm" came the reply, an undead rat skittered up to the malteese cubbin who looked at it listening before she smirked and watched it leap away. She stretched luxuriously watching hevvin with dark eyes "Did you know that your mummy is pregnant with your fathers cubs? you'll have some full siblings that may not grow up to be adults" black eyes were hard to read. Dark, insane, twisted, the blood magic ran strong in her veins and she was well aware of the taint it was doin to the land.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:43 pm

She didn't lose her cool as she walked around to the side of the cub and flexed her claw. "Maji... tell me... does it hurt?" She asked, as she looked at her claws.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Maji watched her as she felt the claw dig into the side of her face, her black eyes flashed and she whispered "slightly, but its made me all the more determined to destroy what little happiness you may or may not have" blood welled up from the wound. Her tail flicked slightly and the undead rat was back "a bite from these babies will leave with a nasty infection, dance Angelbright Dance"
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Hevvin's magic shone from the claw that struck the demon cub. "And that's going to be all nice and pink!" She said with a grin. "Just a wittle token of my affections." She said as a descending vulture perched itself near Hevvin. "My queen... heh, your father is looking for you... heheh. Seems Mikito just found the bodies." Hevvin turned and became all bubbly. "Oh goody! I can't wait to see her. Ta ta Rogue born! I have bigger buffalo to take down!" She said as she bounced off following the vulture.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Maji was left there darkened laughter leaving her, she turned and returned home. Well aware of the wary look that 'queen' spiderheart gave her she smirked to herself, oh she would enjoy using hevvin to kill off the queen and some of her other offspring. Her eyes darkened as the green eyed Raven returned from a hunt her belly swollen from cubs, she licked her chops slightly mmmm.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Hevvin appeared before the pride and her bright and cheery mood turned dark as she saw the cubs and acted horrified. Half of the pride was upset she had to see it but Mikito didn't buy it. "Where did you go?" she snarled as Hevvin looked down. "I was playing..." She shuffled her paws as Mikito directed her attention to her mutaled cubs. "YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE WATCHING THEM!" Hevvin's ears flattened as Thamani stepped in. "Mikito, she's only a year and four months... she's..." Mikito roared as Nzuri with Mahoka appeared. "Daughter, acting this way is unbecoming of a queen, however... to quench the thirst for pay back, Hevvin is going to be exiled to the edges of the pride for a few months... teach her how important pride life really is."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Lightning and Ripple the two girls of Copperstream and Thamanis last romance bounced along beside each other, they were adolescents and fairly certain of their rank and beauty. They were sisters to the queen and so they were rather excited and not really worried about diamondshades death.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Hevvin stalked off to see if she could kill that Maji but her hopes were dashed but quickly replaced with a new plan. She decided to judge her half sisters... like she judged Mikito's cubs. She bounced over and in her softest voice, "H-h-hi there." she said with her tail curled under her, making sure to be as sweet as could be.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Lightning smoke who looked like Mikito only with a brown mask and a golden back smiled playfully "oh hey! whats up?" she asked excitedly prancing back and forth slightly. Ripplewhisker blinked her blue eyes, a pretty fawn color she tilted her head "Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:20 am

Hevvin kept her mouth shut on Lightning Smoke's appearence and continued her meek behavior. "I'm Hevvin Angelbright... my daddy's Thamani... king of the Shield Lake Pride," she said. She knew that dropping her father's name should spark a reaction from the sisters, "my mom is Raven from the Dire Pride."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:32 am

The two looked interested "ohh! your papa is Thamani? Thats our daddy too!" Lightning Smoke said with great interest "your mommys pregnant again" she added with excitement bouncing up and down she giggled. Her mahogany fur was bright and red shining in the evening sun
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:35 am

Hevvin put on a fake smile. "Oh is our daddy the dad for her cubs too?" She dug her claws into the rocks beneath her. Her adoptive mother's words ringing in her head, 'how could he continue to love you when he has other children to take your place when he sees how weird you are.'
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:37 am

"yeah, Raven loves Thamani, Sunsight is really mad about it! He tried to hurt her but she didn't let him" Ripplewhisker added with awe "but then maji stepped in and that just made Raven more angry" Lightning smoke nodded agreeing with her sister before looking at her half sister. "you're so pretty!" lightning said "is it true that hes going to let you become queen?"
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:41 am

Hevvin heard the cubs question and smiled. "Yep, I'm going to be queen, and my betrothed is Mohatu, son of Zarathalus. However I'm just going to keep him as consort." She declared proudly. "Maybe one day you two will become queens." She said, the old story from Siri's pride now coming to mind, was that death takes all animals to be his bride one day, but he rejects them after he sees them so he takes another to replace the one he just took and he will never be happy until there are no more to brides to be taken.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:43 am

Lightning smoke shook her head "no we can't, Diamondshade got killed by those creepy zombie animals and Sunsight chose Spiderheart to be the new queen, mothers angry because shes older than her daughter and she thinks that a wise queen is needed" she sat down pawing at her own tail with slight boredom.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:44 am

"Zombie animals?" She asked as she flexed her claws. "like those lions that tried to kill Daddy?" She said, her fur bristling. She knew that demon cub was evil but to raise things like that and to have the old queen killed, set her teeth on edge.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:46 am

Ripplewhisker nodded "yeah, undead hyenas tore her to peices!" she sighed slightly "but spiderheart is your half sister as well Hevvin! her daddy is also Thamani!" The fawn Ripplewhisker lightly pushed Lightning smoke tielling her to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next