The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has been almost a year since Hevvin Angelbright has been sent to her fathers pride by her loving mother Raven. Hevvin is poised to lead the pride and nothing seems to get in her way until one day she meets a cub with dark black eyes that flash without light, the demon cub known as Maji. Majis blood magic has tainted the land and Hevvins own twisted magic drains what is left, the two are set on a collision course that might destroy both prides.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:14 pm

"Spiderheart as well?" She said as her fur twitched on her back as if she had something biting her. She looked down the side and then to the cubs. "Enough of politics!" She said cheerfully, "Let's play hide and seek! I'll be the hyena and you be the cubs ok?" She said with a grin that could rival a hyena's.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:10 pm

"and hollyfur as well" Lightning smoke added, Ripplewhisker grinned "okay! i want to be the hyena next!" she practised her evil laugh "mwaahahahah i am the evilest of all hyenas" she swatted her sisters shoulder "Come on masked bandit lets go hide!" with that the two girls bounced off giggling
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Hevvin grinned as she pretended to hide her eyes but kept an eye on where they hid. She wanted to take her time to kill Ripplewhisker first since Lightning Smoke was so helpful and forth coming on the information. Shame. She finished counting as she stalked through the area and sounding exactly like a hyena laughing she went to Ripplewhisker's hiding spot to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Ripplewhisker was hiding in a patch of long grass giggling quietly, she glanced up as hevvin appeared and smiled "you got me!" the smile soon vanished as she noticed the predator look in the pink lionesses eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:24 pm

"Yes I did... sister." She said as she jumped for the cub. Kioo, her adoptive mother looked on the in the distance and smirked as she went to redirect the hunting party towards the plains of the pride's land to allow Hevvin the quiet and privacy the cub needed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Ripplewhisker didn't stand a chance, she was dead before she knew what was happening, all she managed to get out was a scream. Lightning smoke heard the scream and yelled "Ripplewhisker!" she leapt from her hiding place to see Hevvin mauling her sister "You murderess!" she yelled angrily
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Hevvin snapped her head up with a malicious grin on her face. "Thank you!" She said before she turned to attack Lightning Smoke, her fangs bared for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Lightning did the first thing that came into her head, she ducked down, feeling the bigger lioness sail over her she turned scrambling backward baring her teeth "why are you doing this!" she asked confused and upset over the sudden murder of her sister
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Hevvin pushed herself up and growled. "There can only be one for Daddy's love!" She yelled as she charged the cub.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Lightning smoke mewed "but what about your mothers cubs! they're going to be born soon" she ran to the side trying to get away she turned tail running away but tripping over her sisters corpse. Falling face forward into the dirt she screamed in fear
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Hevvin pounced and her weight used to pin the cub as she jerked her head back to gain more power behind her bite as she rushed her open jaws at the cub's throat.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Lightning smokes scream was cut off short finishing in a gurgle, Raven licked her two baby cubs, Ambrosia and Harmonia. Purring loudly she glanced over at meg and with a flick of her ears silently asked her to go to the Sheild Lake pride and tell Thamani. Megaira obliged turning and running off
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Thamani was near Raven's pride's borders, some ways away from Hevvin's kills. Hevvin ripped off the heads and bundled them together. Afterwards she drug the bodies to the border upon which she tore into their bodies to make it look like a scavenger kill. Pleased with her work she took the heads to go put them in her den, quite content with her kills, and glad she takes the heads so they can't rise by Maji. She then turned to speak to Lightning Smoke, "My siblings will get theirs.... Don't you worry your pretty little head off... whoops." She said as the cub's jaw dropped, "You already did..." She said and shook her pointer paw pad at her in a disapproving way.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Meg appeared panting slightly, she flicked her tail and said "Raven has given birth to two female cubs, one is a golden girl named Ambrosia whilst the other is brown and looks exactly like her mother, the brown girl is named Harmonia" her blue eyes watched him tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Thamani sighed softly. "Raven is she ok?" He asked, happy to see his two daughters were brought into the world ok, but worried about his beloved. Hevvin cleaned herself before stepping out, her sister's words on her mind as Arioch, her devoted servant emerged from the shadows. "Arioch, go to mother's lands... apparently she has new cubs on the way. Tell me what they look like, and... how mother is." Arioch got the true meaning behind the words and took off into the fading daylight.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:57 am

Thalia a beautiful prune cubbin was playing on the borders chasing a mouse, she pounced missing the mouse and rolled landing in the dirt. She sat up shaking the dust out of her blood colored pelt intense pink eyes focusing on the creature. She and her fiery pelted sister were named after the greek graces, Agaila her sister charged up with Ravens cubs Roxane and Zoe, the prune cub giggled and leapt into the cub pile
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Hevvin had dismissed the last birthing of her new sisters as not a threat to her reign, now that she had given birth to Moto, but not without consequences. Her loyal husband Mohatu gave his life for her son, a son that was not his, and that day Hevvin grieved for a moment in her heart that he might had loved her and she felt nothing for him. She had been on a walk with her adolescent son who heard the laughter and pleaded with Hevvin to go play with the other cubs, the last time he played with someone was at Kyrptionee's wedding. She sighed softly as one of her larger vultures appeared. "You may go, but you lose the vulture, and you don't get to be outside the den for a month." She said simply as she walked ahead to handle Arioch's issues with the herds by the border.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Thalia giggled as she got pinned by her larger and more fierce fiery sibling, pushing her off her she charged off before bumping into someones leg. Falling on her back she tilted her head pink eyes glittering with interest, watching the adolescent Moto she smiled "Hello!" Zoe paused seeing the fiery adolescent he must be Hevvin Angelbrights first cub, her green eyes sparkled looking at her nephew who was older than she was. The other fiery cub Agalia trotted over her tail straight up in the air like a flag pole "Who are you?" she asked her blue eyes fierce
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:08 pm

"Hi I'm Moto, future king of Shield Lake!" He said with a proud tone of voice as he put his paws together and lifted his tail as he said this. "I'm also Queen Hevvin AngelBright's first born son, and who would you be my fine ladies?" He asked as he went from his boastful position to a bow, this was to show off his beautiful pelt, like a peacock would do with his feathers.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Thalia blinked her eyes "Im Thalia, daughter of Athena, First of her name second wife of Archimedes Prometheus first of his name King of the Dire Pride and lord of the realm, instigator of the S.H.I.E.L.D Alliance and Sweetheart" she got up blinking her pink eyes "oh and this is my sister Agalia" her own tail was down the tuft twitching from side to side as her Fiery pelted sister watched the other fiery with interest. Zoe blinked "Hevvin? you're hevvins son! Me and Roxane are her sisters" she flicked her tail over to touch her sisters flank.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:19 pm

Moto smiled. "Pleasure to meet you Princess Thalia, Princess Agalia. I'm hoping when we come to power in the future our alliance will continue to hold strong." He said before he noticed Zoe and Roxane. "And these must be my adorable aunts that mother has been raving about." he said slyly, Hevvin raved alright, on how she would add them to her collection.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Zoes eyes shone "I want to be just like her!" Roxane recognizing this rave backed away her tail slipping underneath her before zoe turned and snarled "Coward!" she turned pouncing onto her sister she tore her claws into the smaller more gentler dove gray female. Thalia twitched her tail and shoved Zoe off her sister "leave her alone" she said her prune pelt much like blood shone under the hot sun. zoe snarled but didn't dare to attack the royal princess, instead she turned skulking off leaving the dove gray cub trembling on the ground. Agalia moved over and began grooming thedove gray cub trying to calm her down, Thalia looked over to the fiery prince "Me and my sister will never take the throne, Majis cubs will" her pink eyes flicked down to her paws.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:33 pm

He leaned down and whispered, "I believe mother will see to it that demon's spawn will never take the throne... after all I'm not suppose to be in line... my uncle Imani is..." He said to perk up the prune princess before he helped groom the dove gray to show kindness to her. Hevvin's vulture leering down at them at a nearby tree, having watched Zoe's display fluttered down to make its presence known, and in its mind show Zoe her admiration of Hevvin was not something healthy. "My lord..." it beckoned with a deep voice. "If you need me to fetch a healer, I can retrieve your aunt Harmonia for the child."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:41 pm

The prune cub blinked her pink eyes looking up at Moto "She is a demon" she replied in a whisper before she followed him to sit down watching them groom roxane. The dove gray cub sniffled shaking her head "its okay, shes done worse" she shook herself out and purred her thanks for the kindness shown toward her, Agalia watched moto with interest in her eyes "Majis peeeved cause Father sent two of her cubs away and one was a male" then again only two of the queens cubs had had rare markings and niether of them had special pelts.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:11 pm

"We heard in Shield Pride about the affair, made Maji seem like she was the lesser queen..." he said knowing the power lay with the youth. He made a motion to the vulture who flapped back to its tree to watch the cubs. He was going to say something when Shaba's son prowled near the cubs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next