The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has been almost a year since Hevvin Angelbright has been sent to her fathers pride by her loving mother Raven. Hevvin is poised to lead the pride and nothing seems to get in her way until one day she meets a cub with dark black eyes that flash without light, the demon cub known as Maji. Majis blood magic has tainted the land and Hevvins own twisted magic drains what is left, the two are set on a collision course that might destroy both prides.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:30 pm

He sniffled and played with Thalia, turning and chasing her tail as she nommed on his. Arioch watched her queen and knew nothing good would come of this, so she turned to continue talking to Raven so she could feign innocence if Hevvin killed cub on prinicple. Hevvin looked over at Moto playing, and she grinned softly. Have her son usurp Maji's line's right to the throne by Thalia's brood from Moto.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Maji returned with sophia in her jaws, throwing the half dead lioness onto the ground she sat down and sprung out a claw, using it to clean the fur from her jaws she watched the vandal lady cower on the ground bleeding from several claw marks all over her. With black eyes she watched the vandal beg for her life, standing she moved over to her saying in a cold voice "You attacked one of your pride members, then fled like a coward, your fate is no longer in your paws" Thalia giggled unaware of the lions talking and scooted her behind out of the way of Moto happiness shining in her pink eyes
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:08 pm

Thamani finished speaking with the king, and just laid beside Raven. He gently nuzzled the brown lioness and murmured, "My sweet beautiful queen." He licked her cheek as Hevvin held back a gag. "Moto, Father, I will be returning to continue patrols..." She was about to leave Arioch in charge as Roka approached, "And I will stay with the young prince." She asserted and went to Hevvin. "Shaba's son is sniffing in places he ought not to be in." Hevvin dashed off as Arioch followed her queen leaving a grumpy Roka to sit down near the playing cubs.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Zoe looked slightly hurt as Hevvin left, feeling rejected and disgruntled Maji after killing sophia violently and disposing of the body to put it to use later move over to the young cub lying down beside her she began talking quietly and gently to the dark cream female.

Thalia grinned as she ended up pinned by the older lion, Athena walked up sitting beside Archimedes she purred as the slate king began grooming her, Archimedes made no secret of his preference for the beautiful prune and planned to eventually divorce Maji and derank her. Knowing however that this would put him in a dangerous position he held off.

Raven smiled and licked his cheek back leaning against him slightly she murmured "Moto is so handsome, he takes after hsi grandfather"
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Thamani held her as he replied, "has his grandmother's uniqueness and her dazzling green eyes." He said as his once soft mane draped over her as he rubbed his chin down her neck. "He and Hevvin have your wit and speed."

Moto laughed and enjoyed spending his time chasing the prune cub, not feeling guilty he liked her over his slate betrothed that was due to be sent to the pride in a year. He liked the way the prune girl's fur shone in the afternoon sun and the way her pink eyes dazzled him.

Hevvin reached her cavern to find Shaba's son sitting by his mother's skull, just staring at it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:59 pm

The prune girl was too young to think about liking anyone, but she knew that she enjoyed hanging out with the fiery male. Dashing around she hid behind her mother who looked plenty like her, she peeked around sticking her tongue out at him giggling, her fiery sister feeling a bit left out was play fighting with zoe
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Moto grinned and prepared to chase her before he turned to the other two. "Hey you two want to play Hyena and Lions? I'll be hyena!" he said, unaware that his mother used that when she murdered her siblings less than 20 yards away.

Hevvin approached him and put her paw on his back, but he wasn't cold and dead like the undead Maji had. He turned to her and in a normal voice asked, "Why Hevvin? What did mother and we ever do to you?" She jumped back startled. "You can talk!? You're not... how is it?!" She demanded as he looked at him. "Maji keeps me from dying but I'm still alive." he said as she backed away. "Spy. Demon... monster." That last one made him snap, "you're the monster! You killed my mother!" Hevvin roared, "She put her nose in where it didn't belong!" He raised his paw to hit her but she back pawed him. "She would have found out about Kioo! No one must ever know!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Zoe looked up a dark look in her eyes, "No I want to be the Hyena" her tone was dark and menacing, Thalia tucked her tail underneath her heading over to Moto she whispered "uh oh" her pink eyes were watching the green eyed cub warily. Agalia glared at the prune female, her bright blue eyes glaring at them both before she growled "Why don't we play traitors and loyals, Thalia you're a traitor me and Zoe are Loyalists"
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Moto decided that there was hostility there and smiled. "Or... better yet. We'll play kings and Rogues. I'm the rogue and you three are the great kings who have to chase me off... before I steal your kingdom." he picked up a plant from the base and with great force yanked it out and put it on a rock. "your kingdom..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Zoe flicked her ears "How about a game of tag, I'm it" she nodded to the rock with the plant on it "Thats the safe base, but you can only hide there for five seconds. Ready... set....go!" Thalia jerked backward as Zoe leapt for her. The smaller and more agile cub took off with the other cub after her, leaping over to the rock and touching her tail to it Thalia yowled "Go home stay hoome one two three!"
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Moto smiled as he jumped and fled from IT person before he stepped on Roka's tail to have a very cross and angry lioness bearing down on him. He knew that his mother would coddle him till he was 80 and she a 100 but Roka... Roka would smack the prince a new one to prevent him from becoming a tyrant. He had acted up one day and she smacked him and he told her she couldn't and made a point that she smacked the prince but her hand did not fall off and laws can only be upheld by those who obey the ruler and the ruler must be looking out for the people.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Thalia was off once more as Zoe bore down on her, taking advantage of Motos attention being focused on Roka the cream female jabbed his shoulder "Tag you're it!" looking rather pleased with herself the cream lioness who was already beginning the long pathway to being twisted and evil leapt away heading for the 'home base'
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Roka looked at Zoe and sneered. "Your grace... Tag me." Moto knowing better tagged Roka and went over to the other two. "We hide now." he said quickly as Roka began to chase Zoe, planning on scaring her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:14 pm

Thalia blinked watching Roka chase Zoe, she nodded pink eyes slightly worried but she hid it under a sunny nature and smiled "okay, i know a good spot" she slipped away into Archimedes den and over to a crevice that if Moto tried he could probably squeeze into "come on!" Agalia followed silently
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:21 pm

They hid as Roka roughly tagged Zoe with her deformity that kept her claws extended partial, it got the backs of Zoe before Roka would leap to her side and give her another tagging with those rough claws into her.

Zuri, daughter of the great queen Nzuri, and her twin Uaminifu, had gone to the edges of the Dire Pride's border, hoping to seek council with Queen Maji. Her twin waited and kept look out to avoid Hevvin's spies as Zuri waited impatiently. "I can't stand this! Our mother was queen, and our sister bore no heirs... we should be next in line. After all Ngao was king, and had a son to take the throne." She bitched to Uaminifu who internally sighed, thinking of how she's going to lose her children over this she just knew it was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Maji appeared besmirched in blood, she sat down curling her tail over her paws an undead minion having told her that she had visitors. Cruel black eyes twinkled slightly from their setting, her beautiful vilitigo marking that went up her legs catching the light, "You wished to see me, I hope it is not for a stupid reason" she disliked being called away so.

Zoe tripped over slamming into the dirt, Thalia was squashed up against the Fiery prince, her pink eyes watched him curiously before she quickly flicked them away. She shuffled her paws feeling slightly shy before she stilled them, Copperstream appeared. She was the hand of the Queen and took her duties seriously, watching Roka play rather harshly with the cub that Queen Maji had taken an interest in she moved over getting between roka and the cub
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:14 pm

"I wish to be rid of Hevvin Angelbright and reclaim my birthright as queen of the pride with our brother to rule as king!" Zuri stated as Uaminifu rolled her eyes as she remember that something as trivial as logic never weighed down the gray lady. Zuri looked at the bloodied queen and smiled. "I take it your hunt went well... it's so good you caught Sophia..." She guessed.

Roka sneered, "Copperstream." She straightened herself up. "I was just teaching young Zoe here why there's rules of fair play for a reason." Her stern blue eyes staring into Thamani's old flame.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:18 pm

The great matriach whos bloodline was spread throughout several prides blinked her own eyes watching the younger lioness. The lioness who had a golden sheen to her pelt said calmly "Roka, I doubt King Thamani would be happy with you hurting one of his daughters" her lip curled slightly "neither would Raven"

Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Roka shrugged, "Hevvin will pardon me... after all... I'm no Kioo." She said, dropping that very vague hint that could lose Hevvin's trust and would prompt an investigation into the abuse that her queen had suffered. Roka knew that the old matriarch was one for the side of justice and fairness but was discret after all she is the reason Hevvin exists.
Moto looked at the pink eyed cub and smiled as his twisted mind was already forming a plan on how he could extend his power into this pride. He slowly got out of the cavern as Roka approached. "Wow Roka, can you teach me some of those moves? After all I'll need them to beat up the bad rogues!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Copperstreams ears came forward slightly "Kioo.." her claws sunk into the earth a little "What has the mirror done to Hevvin? Twas I who gave my word that Raven would be looked after and my blessing for her love of Thamani" she looked at Roka carefully her green eyes intense
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Roka turned her head and smiled wryly. "With the mirror shattered... and the shards have sliced and torn apart heavens... to try to regain the value it had never had." She said as Moto tilted his head at her cryptic message, unaware of the meanings of everyone's names for he skipped those lessons or he would know his meant fire, and Hevvin intended for him to cleanse the lands like the fires after the dry season.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Copperstream growled her lip curling "Then the shards of the mirror must be destroyed before any more are harmed" the matriach shook her neck and looked over at Moto "Good evening young prince, try not to make all of the cubs fall in love with you" she said giving him an underhand compliment. She sat down with a sigh murmuring "I told her she shouldn't send her cub there, but oh no, she was scared that Sunsight would harm her looks like i was right"
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:01 am

Roka walked away and hummed a low tune that told of the red king and white king and their fight to bring the end of prides. Moto knew the tune as a lullaby and began to join in the humming, his voice low enough to work well with his mentor's melody, and she began to sing in a low tone, "How proud would the white king be, if he could see the dark of he. A coat of dark, a coat of red, is what the white must dread... A coat of gold, a coat of snow..." Her singing going off in the distance. The vulture having taken off after them left the unsettling feeling of something sinister to come.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Raven hearing of her loves death by news of an Albino Raven made her way through the pridelands to appear before her grandson. She had a scar over her muzzle from Sophia, she watched him with tiredness in her dazzling green eyes "My grandson Moto, i ask that the entire pride be not punished for one of its occupants evil crime. Archimedies does not want war, let us decide Majis fate in peace"
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:45 pm

"Worry not grandmother Raven. We will not go to war... we understand that your pride will deal with the demon as we would expect you with us." he said, his grin suppressed, the murderer will pay for Mohatu's death finally! He called for his mother to escort her mother home as he turned, smelling Kioo's final heat upon her, Biluari joining him in the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next