The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has been almost a year since Hevvin Angelbright has been sent to her fathers pride by her loving mother Raven. Hevvin is poised to lead the pride and nothing seems to get in her way until one day she meets a cub with dark black eyes that flash without light, the demon cub known as Maji. Majis blood magic has tainted the land and Hevvins own twisted magic drains what is left, the two are set on a collision course that might destroy both prides.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Raven nodded feeling slightly more secure now that she knew her pride would not be threatened with war. She looked glad to see her daughter, walking over she lightly nuzzled her daughter "I miss you Hevvin, I wish i didn't have to send you here" her green eyes watched her pink cub "How can you ever forgive me"
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:06 pm

She froze and almost flinched from the kind touch she received as if she had been tricked and then hit prior. "We should hurry back... don't need to keep your pride waiting for the news... " She said before she almost broke out into a run to get away from her mother, the light marks from Kioo's punishments showing when her back legs hit the sun right.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Ravens eyes widened as she saw the marks, so copperstream was correct the mirror was hurting her daughter. Anger filled the lioness and she snarled to herself, she moved into a run after her daughter catching up to her easily, she smiled over at her daughter showing kindness and affection for her. "It is okay Hevvin, it will all be fine"
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:27 pm

She kept her distance, shamed filled her for the marks being seen but anger towards her mother for failing to protect her. Thamani when he took her on patrol kept her from Kioo. She flicked her green eyes down so she would control her temper and clawed the ground. "I'm sure it will... Moto will see to that..." she said knowing how to read her son and his half sister. She knew he would perform his kingly duties... but make Kioo suffer as he did so. As she was going to move ahead, an albino hyena approached her, beaten and bruised but still able to speak. "Queen Hevvin... Seems a rogue brutalized the lady Kioo when she went into heat." She knew better as she pretended to be concerned.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Raven could see the anger in Hevvin and guilt washed her for not being able to protect her daughter. Her tail lashed and she said coldly "What a shame, i'd send her something but with the mirror cracked the shards hurt others" She moved ahead anger and guilt filling her, the pretty curly furred lioness paused seeing Zoe torturing a mouse and Maji sitting beside her. Raven sat down staring at the ground underneath her paws, in just moments her entire life had just begun crumbling around her, the heat from the sun made her sway slightly before she pushed herself up. She supposed that she should have eaten more but she didn't feel hungry any more
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:41 pm

The albino and Hevvin heard that and Hevvin's tone turned frigid. "Where did you hear about the mirror mother?" She asked, her anger now being directed elsewhere. She ignored the demon queen and Zoe as she asked once more, "Where did you hear about the mirror?" Her eyes wild and mad, her claws extended and her fur raised up ready to attack. Even during their battle Hevvin never looked this fired up before the demon queen.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Raven stared at her daughter calmly, "A raven hears things my daughter, and the mirrors shards impact is obvious to the eye. If i had known how fragile the mirror i would not have sent you my daughter. My first born, my hevvin" her green eyes watched her. Calm acceptance for if her daughter wished to attack her, then she'd be with her love thamani once more.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Hevvin jerked her head to the side, a deep growl rumbling in her throat and knew only one who would have spoken with anyone about this. The betrayal was too deep for her to bare at the moment. "The fox has loose lips." She turned and walked off before she bore her fangs at Maji. "I hope they brand you a murderer with fire to those black eyes demon." She said before taking off to punish Roka.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Maji looked up raising her own eyebrows "Me a murderer? how odd" she commented coldly before she turned returning to her pride. Picking out her loyal follower Hollyfur she sent her to the lakes pride as a supporter for some of the lionesses there.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Moto was finally free from the many ladies of the court from many kingdoms, never had Shield Lake housed so many ladies from different kingdoms at one time until he noticed the Dire Pride's dipolmat, the lady Hollyfur. He strolled his way over to her as his mother watched with glaring eyes. She dug her claws into the ground, hating the other females near her boy, mistaking her feelings for jealousy instead of grief for her husband.

The fiery king bowed his head to Lady Hollyfur and extent a greeting as warm as his pelt. "The Dire Pride sends another beautiful lady to quell Shield Lake's reason for war when we have grieved and moved on?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Hollyfur watched him and said "No, I am an envoy sent by the Queen Maji, apparently you have a zombie problem" her malteese and golden pelt caught the light glittering with health she added "Also I am here to comfort the Ladies that came from the Direpride, my mother the Hand of the Queen Lady Copperstream would have come but the rockjoint in her back limbs has weakened her this past wetseason" she held herself comfortably her whiskers spread out. There was a notable lack of trust in her green eyes as well, Hollyfur wanted to find out who had killed her father Thamani and wouldn't stop until she found out
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:14 pm

"Oh yes we've had one... but my mother has had an effective way of killing them... something grandfather Thamani taught us both before his unforseen passing, and I'm sure the ladies who hail from the dire pride would enjoy some comfort but I'm afraid they went into season and now are currently with child. Kleio's daughters however might be of some assistance." He turned to direct her attention to the cocoa lady mingling with the many golden and mongoose ladies who had come. She noticed her brother's gentle paw signal and slunk through the crowd. "Sister this is Lady Hollyfur... my aunt from grandmother's pride." Biluari looked at the maltese lady, her grey eyes dull and lifeless until they rested on Hollyfur but they looked like smoke in a crystal ball, always swirling and shifting. "Pleasure to meet Moto's aunt... I'm his half sister from the lord Zyle."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:25 pm

"I see, this is most unfortunate" however when she met Biluari she smiled slightly "greetings Lady Biluari" she murmured unknowing of the ladys new rank. She looked over at Moto for a second before returning her sharp green gaze to the cocoa "You must be the prides good luck charm for i heard that after you were born many rare pelted cubs were born into the pride like his majesty here"
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:30 pm

She laughed amused. "Ah yes, well the pride believed me to be Imani's wife until Moto was born. Now the older ladies are bringing up old laws of many wives of course we aren't practicing that... Haunt, his wife from Iridescent's pride, has had Hevvin and I watch over the affairs of the pride." She said as she laid down. "So tell me how goes the trial of Maji? The pride members have been prodding us for answers and we simply must know."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:48 pm

Hollyfur lay down beside her saying carefully "His Majesty King Archimedes Prometheus the first has been watching over the trial carefully. As of yet no proof has come to light, and it would not be a fair trial without proof so hence why i have come to try and sniff out some sort of concrete evidence. But it looks like that King Archimedes may only keep Queen Maji as his co-ruler as her last litter of cubs were disappointing" watching Moto walk away she added in a quieter voice "King Moto has quite the admirer in my pride as well, the young prune princess Thalia" she shook her head "I fear nothing good will come of that as mother wouldn't allow two of our females to fall for Dire pride males"
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:59 pm

"Well that's a shame about her latest litter." She said as Hevvin's rosy brown cub bounced up. "Hi sister!" She said as Biluari beamed at the black panther marked cub. "Meet your aunt Hollyfur." The cub looked up, her face unmarred by hate or anger like her mother and if Raven had been there she would had seen a younger Hevvin staring back at her. The cub leapt up and snuggled against the maltese lady. "Momma never lets me see my aunts."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Hollyfur laughed "Well hello cutie, whats your name hm?" she turned her head and gently nuzzled her before twitching her whiskers so that they tickled the young cub. The harsh bitter lioness hadn't felt this kind of happiness in a while, most of the time her cubs were either sold off to other prides or died when they were barely a month old.
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:16 pm

"Momma hasn't named me yet. Says that the old seer hasn't seen a name for me here. Mom's not too happy about that but I'm trying really hard to show everyone I'm a strong lioness!" She declared proudly as she looked up at Hollyfur. Biluari understood now the seer's prophecy and smiled. "Hollyfur... it would be an honor if you were to look after my sister and have her grandmother see how beautiful she is."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Hollyfur looked up in shock "You mean it?" it was obvious how much that meant to the malteese lion who only had had one daughter grow up to adult hood. She tilted her head green eyes glittering "What of her mother?" she twitched her tail for the adolescent to pounce on adding "and im sure you'll become so strong that you'll beat me one day"
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:41 pm

the cub beamed. "I'll be strong like mama!" She announced as Biluari smiled. "Hevvin will understand when I explain to her about things." She said as she fiddled with her claws, fully intending on blaming Kioo's dead litter for why the cub was given to the grandmother. "Besides, I think some deserve happiness in a world where the gods get their amusement tormenting us." She got up to return to mingling as Haunt and Da'len moved out of the crowd, exhausted from the amount of talking lions wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides   The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of the Shield Lake and Dire Prides
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5