The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love is Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Love is Love - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Warring a full suit, hair cut and styled just a bit different to seem more mature and an intense stare out of the bay windows of the airport, stood Will. He walked with one hand in his pocket and the other lose showing off the ring that has been on his finger for months. He headed off to a private car where all his things already were and sat in the back, his mind clearly on one thing. David. The car drove off, picking up speed, stopping at lights, and came to a stop at the familiar dorm. A small smile played on his lips.

[ Sorry, I know its long, and I don't think I'll be writing this much after the next few first posts.]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Will smiled through the lip locking and pulled David closer, pressing their bodies together. "Then it's settled, we'll have a date when we're done." He said through kissing with murmurs. With saying nothing more, he moved his hips, pressing his already naked self on David, showing how he was becoming turned on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:47 pm

David tangled his fingers in Will's hair, kissing him lovingly. He pressed against him as well, already pretty hard just from this and the memories that had rushed in randomly. Panting, he managed a nod of agreement and shifted a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:55 pm

With his eyes shut, his hands moved to the bottle, where he squirted out enough on two fingers. He placed that hand near David's rear where he started to rub, just before he pushed two figures in him. He smirked in the kiss and started to move in and out, preparing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:00 pm

David purred softly, lifting his hips a bit. A low moan escaped, and he gently pushed back against Will's fingers, feel less pain now than before. "W-will." He groaned into his fiance's ear, shuddering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Will gulped and grinned his usual smile, the look in his eyes telling him he was just starting. With his index and middle finger, he scissored and stretched him, and did it again to make ease to slip in another finger. A small shiver formed in his chest from his own actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:41 pm

David let out a low groan, holding Will tightly, his chest pressed against Will's, his back arched. He purred softly, a couple light moans escaping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:01 am

Will moaned when he would hear the same noises coming from his other half, which only made his fingers more furiously. His mouth someone found its way David's ear lobe, so he started to play with it between his teeth at the same time as his fingers worked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:00 am

David moaned loudly, shivering as he gripped Will. "P-please! I-I want it, I need it now." He pressed against Will's fingers, his own tight in Will's hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:34 am

Will nodded with a grin. "That's my boy." He teased, pulling his hand out and replacing it with a well lubed friend. He pushed into him, sliding in careful to not to hurt him again. "David..." He moaned out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:59 am

David threw back his head, moaning loudly. He shuddered, panting lightly. "Learning f-from the best." He whispered, swallowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Will smirked at David and started to move his lower half until he could move fast. He lightly gripped Davids waist and helped move him to make it easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:56 am

David arched his back, crying out in pleasure, his body twitching slightly. "A-ahhnn Will!' He moaned, keeping himself from begging for more so early into it already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is Love
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3