The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love is Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Love is Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Warring a full suit, hair cut and styled just a bit different to seem more mature and an intense stare out of the bay windows of the airport, stood Will. He walked with one hand in his pocket and the other lose showing off the ring that has been on his finger for months. He headed off to a private car where all his things already were and sat in the back, his mind clearly on one thing. David. The car drove off, picking up speed, stopping at lights, and came to a stop at the familiar dorm. A small smile played on his lips.

[ Sorry, I know its long, and I don't think I'll be writing this much after the next few first posts.]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:57 pm

David kissed him back abruptly, throwing his caution out the window. His fingers moved to Will's shirt, working on removing it. "I'll fix it later." He whispered against Will's lips, pushing into him roughly. Unlike Will, he was left in his boxers, which were basically glued to his skin with the water. "It's been much too long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Will grinned, his lips on David's. He helped take off his shirt and then he went for his own pants, which were off I seconds. When he was left in his boxers as well, he purposely pressed his lower half against David's boxers and felt a shiver run up his spine. "Yes, it has." He started to move one hand down, towards David's boxer until it was at the top of the elastic, where he pulled back with his index finger to stick his hand in to feel Davids skin against his hand. He took hold of him in one go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:12 pm

David playfully bumped his hips against Will's, biting his lip roughly. He shivered under Will's fingers, purring happily, his skin heated despite the shower splashing off Will. "Much much too long." He gasped, grabbing Will's hand abruptly. "C-careful. Months without... I'm sensitive." He blushed darkly, looking at Will shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:25 pm

"You..." Will started, rubbing his hand across Davis's penis, and smirked. "...want me to be sensitive when I have been thinking about you non stop for the past few months?" He asked and shook his head. "When another man might have touched you?" He started to rub faster, then moved it to a pumping motion. "When your face is looking... So... attractive? I'm sorry, but I cant do that." He scolded him, moving his hand faster and biting David's lip back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:42 am

David blushed darkly, pressing his to Will's shoulder. He thrust his hips into Will's hand, grumbling lowly. "Might... Might." He squeaked out, moaning into the other's Shoulder. Managing a shy smile, his fingers traced Will's chest, reminding himself of really everything about Will. "Mmm, t-take it easy though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Will slowed down to a nice steady pace and smiled. "I cant stand seeing you look so amazing." He mumbled, peering into Davids face calmly and happily. "So lets do this all day." He told him starting to kiss Davids neck and leaving marks in many places.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:35 am

David blushed darkly, looking away from Will, embarrassed. He panted softly, closing his eyes. "C-can't. I'd love to but... I promised Ollie I'd be by his side when he t-told Sam. H-he was there for me, sleeping or not." Shivering abruptly, he touched Will cheek and kissed him. "I promised,and I try very hard not to break my promises."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:24 am

Will slowed to a stop with a sigh. "Why did you have to bring him up?" He said in a whisper. He kissed David and placed his forehead on David's. "Plus, I don't think Sam will be to pleased with this news." He said and starred into David's eyes with humor. "Maybe he'll even punch that smug look off his face."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:10 pm

David whimpered when Will's hand stopped. "S-sorry. I didn't want to, but... I figured you should k-know." He pressed his forehead against Will's, kissing his nose. "I think that's what Ollie wants honestly, because I couldn't bring myself to hurt him." He winced a bit, pressing his hips against Will's hand. "B-but don't stop."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:01 am

Will rolled his eyes and took hold of David once more and began to move his hand. "If that's the case he doesn't deserve it." Will mumbled and took a quick glance at the bathroom door, as if Ollie was there then right back to David. "Fine... But for now your mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:14 am

David wrapped his arms around Will's neck, shivering. "Y-you're contradicting yourself a-again." He whispered, moaning lightly. "I'll always be yours, whenever you want. I have no expectations to live up to, I'd be plenty happy to be a h-housewife for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:38 am

"Am I?" Will asked with a tilt to his head, playing dumb. He started to move his hand even faster and grinned, "Your mine even if you don't want to be." He told him, kissing his neck and leaving more marks. He bit him once, twice, three times and then a fourth. "Mmm, I want you." He mumbled and sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:44 am

David groaned, biting his lip sharply. "A-all I want is to be yours. You know t-that." He managed, his face, deep red, pressed to Will's neck. "I-I need you." He stressed lightly, smiling shakily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:58 am

Will looked over his face with a smile. "Perfect." He mumbled and pushed David to turn around. "I'll fill you up with me so much your be sick." He told him, still having his hand on David's penis while his other was fumbling with taking everything completely off. When he was he looked him over and smiled again, he had been waiting for this. "Ready?" But he didn't give him enough time to even start to speak when he brought himself to David who he made sure was in a good hunched over position, and pushed his own penis inside him in one hard full movement with a grunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:08 am

David pressed his hands against the cold tile as he waited, studying it for a couple seconds. He flushed darkly, lips parting to reply, before any words he could get out were interrupted with his cry of pain. It'd been much too long since he'd done anything of this sort. He dug his nails into the soft lining between the tiles, dropping his head as he shook. "I-It hurts." He whispered shakily, his body tense. He knew he should relax, but the pain wouldn't let him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:24 am

Will pushed in and out for a moment and stopped where he was. "Would you like me to stop?" He asked, but instead started again. "What would you like me to do to make it better?' He asked, leaning over and speaking in his ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:22 pm

David whimpered, a couple of tears dropping. "N-no? Just... Gentle." He managed to squeeze out, panting softly. He slowly got his muscles to relax, biting back soft sobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Will watched David and pulled out completely and sighed. "I cant... I cant be gentle when al I can think about is you with Ollie." He muttered, moving until he was next to David and his back was on the wall. "I can't because I don't want to be... I'm sorry David." He spoke and his eyes shut, annoyed at himself for how he was acting.

[I have an idea for how Sam finds out. ^^ He comes back earlier then expected and walks in on them talking about what happened between David and Sam and that's how he finds out. =3 ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:47 pm

David winced, sinking a bit. "S-sorry but.. This makes me question you know. I-If Ollie and I really did... Wouldn't it hurt a great deal less?" He frowned at the wall, then looked at Will gently. "I don't want gentle neither, but it hurt a lot more than I was expecting." Kissing Will gently, he moved under the water and started to wash himself finally, sighing. "Will... I am really sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:16 pm

Will kissed David back and went to hold his hand. "Its alright... And your probably right, you might not have, not with your reaction." Will brushed his hand through Davids hair and gave a faint smile. "I love you, David. I just wish I hadn't had to leave." He told him, going behind him to hug him from behind. He kissed the back of his neck and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:33 pm

David closed his eyes, tearing up. He leaned back into Will, shivering. "I love you too... I wish you hadn't had to have left too." He moved, kissing Will softly. "Let's try this again, but properly. You haven't seen me in months, Im outta... Shape for this." He pulled away and stepped out of the shower, rustling through a drawer. "And, after living with you for as long as I have, I keep lube in every room and even a hidden one in the laundry room in this dorm building."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:41 am

Will chuckled and grabbed hold of David from behind. "Do you now? That'll come in hand" He said in his ear and sighed softly. "We don't have to, right now I mean, have sex," he held David and rested his chin on his shoulder. "We could go out to dinner, or see a movie, or whatever you like?" He told him, now nibbling on his earlobe, teasingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:13 pm

David struggled not to drop the bottle, his face a soft red. He bit his lip, shivering. "You say that, b-but you're still teasing me. I want to. I've waited too long for you to come home." He murmured. "We have all the time in the world to do such date like things... But this what I want right now." David looked at Will softly, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:49 pm

Will grabbed the bottle out of Davids hnds and kissed Davids neck. "Fine, lets go to the bed...?" He suggested and already started to lightly tug on Davids hand to bring him to the bed. "Later, we'll do the dateing stuff later." He went off in thought as they reached the end of his bed. He turned and started kissing David, happily, "I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:05 pm

David followed once he managed to quick shut the water off. He stuck close to Will, nodding. "Yes! A real date, like when you proposed. Not like the playground thing or the tailor's visit." He blushed and pushed Will on the bed, sitting on his lap. He kissed him back, wrapping his arms around his neck. "I love you too." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is Love
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next