The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two fates entwined

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ices facility is based out in the australian outback, young Melissa has been hers right from the start and in the middle of intense training ot become a killer. One of her practice missions goes wrong and she ends up meeting Julian a young horseman in the making. This rp follows their meetings and the twists and turns of fate.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 9:27 pm

Very confused, Julian rubbed her back, trying to comfort her. Leaning over, he turned his bedside light on, and flinched when he saw her face. “Shh, you’re okay. Come on, I’ll find you a cloth to wash your face. You’re okay.” He kept his voice gentle, hoping to keep her calm, and pushed the covers back. “She can’t hurt you here, it’s okay.” Holding her hand, he led her to the bathroom, offering her a wet cloth to wipe the blood and tears from her face. Knowing how much the horses calmed her even when she wasn’t this bad, he made the relatively easy decision to take her out to Ned when they were done here.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 9:37 pm

Shaking and struggling to breathe without pain the sudden bright light hurt, trying to hide under the covers her sanctuary was taken away. Trying to say no that she wanted to stay where it felt safest, she followed him trying to talk again "b-brother, K-killian h-hurt me and Lance" she whispered looking like she'd seen an army of the undead claw their way out of their graves. Staying as close to the teenage boy as she could, she had a sense of being somewhat safer when she was with him. The tears continued to slide down her dirty face, leaving clean tracks behind them, wide almost broken brown eyes stared at the cloth he offered her before staring at him again wanting to cling to him until it felt less overwhelming. Her fingernails were broken and bleeding like she'd been clawing trying to get free or defend herself it was hard to tell, twitchy and clearly distressed she flinched at every sound and attempted to tuck herself close to him again.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 10:21 pm

“Sshh,” he murmured. Seeing that she couldn’t do much, he took it into his own hands, wiping her face clean of the blood. “You’re okay here. You’re safe.” Keeping hold of her hand, he tossed the cloth back into the sink, and made his quiet way outside. “Come talk to Ned.” Once they were outside, he let go of her hand to put his arm around her shoulders, holding her close. “It’s okay, Melly, I promise. You’re not gonna get hurt here.” Reaching Ned’s paddock, the horse came over without any prompting, nudging at the teen’s pockets for food. Julian smiled, and moved Mel’s hand so that she was patting the horse, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 10:56 am

He kept repeating that she was safe, that they couldn't hurt her here but he didn't understand there was no where in the world she could hide from ice and her brother. Leaning into him a little when his arm went about her shoulders she continued to shake unable to stop herself from it. The hand closest to him grasped his shirt,making sure he was still there, allowing him to move her other hand she began clumsily petting ned. As minutes passed she began to slowly calm down from the state she'd found him in, enough to say "Julian, m-my brot-no Killian he and lance they" she didn't know the word for what they'd done to her. She didn't know what word fit, the only one she finally found was "Attacked me" her hand that had steadied some trembled again as she spoke
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 12:51 pm

“It’s okay,” he said softly, continuing to hold her. He wasn’t sure how to help her, she seemed so lost. And it didn’t make sense that he brother would attack her, everything she’d said about him had made it seem like they were as close and any brother and sister. “That doesn’t seem right. You always say that you’re close.” He hugged her gently. “There has to be an explanation for it. I don’t believe that he’d want to hurt you at all.” Making up his mind, he let go of her, heading to the shed and getting a couple of bridles out. She was a good enough rider to be comfortable bareback at night, and there was a full moon. “Get on him,” he told her. “We’ll go for a ride.” Once she was on, he bridled the gelding, and easily caught the mare he usually rode, bridling and mounting her too. “This way.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 11:43 pm

Trembling and with her normally netural features screwed up in a sense of emotional agony, she waited with Ned as Julian left her there. Robotically patting him still, it took the broken girl a moment to understand what he wanted and scrambled up onto the horses back the normally effortless movement harder to do as she was still in so much physical pain as she had refused the shadows healings and had fled. Holding onto the reins when they'd been passed to her, guiding the easy gelding after Julian and the mare her haunted eyes keeping focused on him. How was she supposed to tell him that her brother had, there was no way to explain it in her mind, thinking to much about it the shakes began returning
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 11:51 pm

Julian stayed quiet on the ride, guiding the mare upwards to the highest part of the property. He kept glancing behind him at Mel, worried about her. She didn't usually show pain, and she wasn't normally so upset. He couldn't work out what had happened. Finally getting to where he wanted to show her, he slipped off the mare and tethered her, taking Ned's reins to tether him as well before he offered his hand up to Mel. "Come on," he said gently, offering to help her down. "We can see the stars better from here."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 11:51 pm

Dismounting Ned and taking his hand, the young girls tears had stopped although she continued to shake, seeking comfort she moved to hug him such gestures not usually used by her. Managing to get calm enough to speak she spoke "Ice had her servant tie me up on a table and, and cimbed ontop of me, then brother did the same" the tears returned, melissa unable to go into anymore detail than that in her current state
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 12:20 am

He tugged her closer, wrapping his arms around her to try and comfort her. "I'm sorry," he murmured, wishing he'd been there to try and stop it. He shivered at the thought of what she'd been through, and tugged her gently to the ground, sitting next to her. "I think she made your brother do it. Everything you've said about him makes me think he would hate himself if he hurt you." He kept his arms around her, hugging her protectively. "It's okay, just cry it out. I'm here for you."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 10:18 am

Sitting down when he did she continued hugging him tightly, the normally aloof calm quiet female was a mess. Gut wrenching sobs leaving her, unable to do anything except cry herself out, she didn't know how long she sobbed in his arms before she ran out of tears. Not wanting to return back to Ice and her brother she nestled closer to Julian, his words about Killian made sense but it wasn't so easy to just get over what had happened, images had been burned into her brain that she'd never be able to get out. Eventually worn out and exhausted she fell asleep against him, tears staining her cheeks, arms still tight around him so he wouldn't leave her alone, she didn't want to be alone she wanted to stay here with him where it was safe
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 12:09 pm

He simply held her close, letting her cry out all her pain. Finding himself humming quietly to try and comfort her, he rubbed her back lightly, content with watching the stars as she cried. He could hear the horses peacefully grazing and moving around behind them, and hopefully the sounds would be helping to calm her as well. Shifting a little to hold her more securely as she fell asleep, he leaned back on his free hand, holding her close. He didn't know how else to help her except be with her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 9:39 pm

Melissa slept and slept, not waking up until the late morning rays woke her, her eyes flickered open and she was assaulted with memories that made her cringe and attempt to hide away from them. It was okay, she was safe here, with Julian she was safe, her arms tightened around the young man for a moment before she slowly let him go and sat up looking out and around with quiet eyes. Recognizing Ned she rose to her feet and moved over to where he was, not bothering to stroke him instead she just lay her head against his side listenining to his gut gurgling
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 10:48 pm

He waited with her while she slept, unwilling to wake her. When she did, he instinctively tightened his arms around her as well, looking down at her. He didn't move when she moved, leaning back on his elbows and stretching his legs out with a yawn. Leaning his head back, he watched her upside down, unwilling to break the silence if she wasn't feeling up to talking.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 12:37 am

After spendng some time with ned, Melissa returned to Julian and sat next to him leaning into him and closing her eyes again. "Thank you" the gratitude was quietly spoken but heartfelt, decding that she'd stay here for a while no matter the punishment and consequences she slipped her arms around him. She'd come a long way affection wise since she'd first met him, sitting there her thoughts drifted to the times when they'd been kids, watching the stars and learning to ride and experiencing what it was like to live a normal life. Listenign to the slow thud of the mans heart in his chest the woman was soothed
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 12:52 am

He gave her a gentle smile, sliding his arm around her waist again. "I'm sorry about what happened," he murmured, resting his head on her head affectionately. "But I really do think he was forced to do what he did. He's your brother, he wouldn't have done that willingly." Hugging her closer to him, he gave a quiet sigh, and got to his feet. "Come on, we should head back. Mum and Dad will notice the horses and me are gone. Don't want them to worry too much."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 1:42 pm

Listening to what he had to say she agreed, but it was hard to get the memory of the look on his face out of her mind. A quiet happy nose escaped Melissa when she was hugged closer, she liked his hugs, smoothly standing a moment or two after he did she nodded. Going to catch ned she was soon sitting astride him waiting for Julian to join her, turning the gelding she let him begin to wander back towards the house keeping a close eye on him. She knew his parents as 'mum' and 'dad' although she never referred to them by that as she only spoke to them when it was required preferring to talk to Julian instead
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 6:44 pm

The next week was unusual for the pair of them. With Mel sticking to Julian like glue wherever he went, he was as understanding as he could be, giving her her hugs when she demanded them, and happy to go off on lonesome rides with her. He didn't know what else to do for her except be there for her, but he knew that she wasn't supposed to be with him in the first place. She was going to get into much trouble when she finally went back, and he was scared for her.
When at last she did decide to go, it was just over a week since she'd first arrived. As usual, they were lying on the roof above his room, watching the stars.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 6:50 pm

Unusually clingy she'd stuck to him like glue, the week passed by slowly as she tried not to think about what had transpired. Finally she acknowledged the fact that she had to leave, lying on the roof next to him watching the stars she slowly sat up and looked at him, features hard to read as they usually were. "I must return" any longer and she'd really get it, reluctantly looking in the direction she had to go, Melissa slipped down to the ground with a soft thud. Straightening and glancing up at the stars a moment she hesitated, nto wanting to go, she wanted to stay here, it was pleasant here. "I do not wish to leave" she finally murmured, how pleasant it'd be to stay here and never leave alas she knew what consequences that would bring.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 6:55 pm

He looked over at her, following her down to the ground. "Okay," he said simply. There was nothing he could say that would change anything. They both knew she had to go back or risk getting very hurt. "I wish you didn't have to leave too," he murmured, giving her a tight hug. "Be careful, okay? I want to keep seeing you." He watched her intently, worried about her, and gathered up his courage to kiss her on the cheek. "Promise me."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Returning the tight hug and resting her chin on his shoulder, Melissa squeezed her eyes shut tight for a moment before opening them in surprise at the gesture. Not letting go she spoke after a moment of silence "I promise, I will see you again. It may not be for a while, however i will return" speaking with a surprising amount of stubborn iron in her voice she reluctantly released him and quietly met his gaze for a few seconds "I will keep the bracelet with me" she finally added softly steeling herself and wiping her face of the complex emotions she'd shown only seconds before. SHe turned preparing herself for the long walk back
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 7:18 pm

He touched her shoulder gently, nodding. "Good. I'll be waiting here for you." He'd wait however long it took, there was something about her that kept him waiting for her. "I'll keep the coin," he murmured, watching her leave before slipping back through his window to head to bed. Hopefully she wouldn't be too hurt by staying here so long. Neither of them had any idea of what was going to happen as a consequence.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 7:27 pm

Years had passed and finally they had returned to Ices care, the woman hadn't returned to the quiet little farm once they'd come back. She'd changed, had become numb to everything, an expert huntress that no prey escaped from, sitting in the richly furnished room both her an her brother having pleased ice enough that they had been rewarded with nicer rooms she stared at the wall. In her hand was the bracelet that was too small now, she'd kept it with her, the only sign she remembered him. Hearing someone at the door the item was tucked away and empty eyes turned as it turned out it was her brother coming to see her
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Quiet and withdrawn, perhaps even more so than his sister because of not being allowed to leave the facility, Killian stopped in his sister's doorway. His jackal was obediently by his side, as cowed as the rest of them. What had happened all those years ago still haunted him, but they'd managed to make it up to each other, and it hadn't happened again. "You should go see your farmer boy," he said quietly, watching her steadily. He'd come back from a hunt a few days previously from around that area, and it had reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 8:03 pm

Melissa looked away again "why? I will just end up being punished for it" there was a silent hidden belief that he'd forgotten her and moved on despite what he'd said. It'd been over five years since she'd seen him, they'd been in the awkward teenager stage, she'd long forgotten what it was like to be gentle and to be held. Besides she had a good thing going now that they'd both behaved so well for so long, she was hesitant to return to the empty concrete room and frequent torture training.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 8:07 pm

He sighed. "I think it would be a good idea." Sure it had been a while, but the strange boy had kept his sister gentler than she was now. Killian wanted her to still have that, even if he didn't. "I'll cover for you, it'll be okay. You should go see him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two fates entwined
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Miscellaneous Rp-
Jump to: