The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As the Roo Bounces

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Luna is discovering her passion for horses and riding, and is in need of a teacher willing to give her the basic idea. Julian, as always, is busy with his stud farm and training horses, but might have time to squeeze a student in.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 7:18 pm

Luna nodded her head with a smile. "I hope it cheers her up a bit if they are then." she said with ease, "It would be good for them all to be reunited." The pace was an easy one for her to keep up with thankfully and soon they were walking up to the chestnut mares paddock.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 7:23 pm

Staying near Angus occasionally touching her nose to his fur to make sure he was really still there, they turned down a driveway and an achingly familiar shrill whinny sounded out that tugged at her heartstrings. Seeing their leader prancing up and down the fenceline a replying call sounded, forgetting everything else, the gentle mare pulled forward suddenly picking up quickly into a smooth canter skidding to a halt at the tall fences. If they hadn't been made for stallions she would have jumped it without hesitation to see the shorter red mare, sniffing her intently through the gap in the fence the two mares nosed each other gently no squealing or ears pinning back displayed
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Trotting to keep up with the bigger horses, Angus kept looking at Renee, still afraid that they were going to separate them. Following the bay horse wearily when they went through a gate, he perked his ears at the so familiar whinny. Spotting the ginger mare, he shot forward like the white mare did, making a sound of protest as his head was pulled to the side because of the leadrope. Snorting, he fought it, wanting to go join his herdmates.
Seeing the reactions from the two horses, Julian was quick in undoing the pony's leadrope from the saddle horn, letting the line fall to the ground to let him reunite with the others. "Let the mare go," he told the girl. "She'll only get more worked up if you're trying to get her back. let them chat."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Luna squeaked as the mare broke into a canter and she quickly let the lead rope go at Julains word so she wasn't trying to run after the mare. "I think that answers my question." she said rubbing her hand where the lead rope had pulled against the skin suddenly. "Do you want any help getting them cleaned up?" she asked him as they walked closer slowly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 7:59 pm

She'd been fence walking again when the wind had brought her a scent, spotting them she'd called out to them and the grey mare had come up first followed by the black stallion. Sticking her head through the fence to sniff and nuzzle the black fat pony, are you alright? she asked them she'd been so worried for the pair of them. Wishng she could jump or scramble through the fence to properly make sure they were okay she did her best to nuzzle Angus affectionately Lucky charms the familiar nickname had her voice squeaking a little with relief and worry at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 8:08 pm

Rosie. The stallion nickered affectionately at her, his dreadlocked tail whipping about in delight that they were back together again. Lifting an eyebrow at the amusing nickname for the black stallion, Julian slipped off Ned, tethering the gelding, and headed over to the horses. Picking up the mare's leadrope, he tugged on his gently, and led her into the adjoining paddock to the ginger mare. Not bothering with unclipping the leadrope this time, he repeated the actions with the pony, having a bit of a tug of war with the black stubborn things as he clearly wanted to stay with Rose.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 8:12 pm

Renee shied when he picked up the leadrope and became fearful quite quickly around him, however she followed him obediently despite the fact that she was scared stiff. Shying harmlessley at a few things she was finally in the paddock where she raced away from the man eventually coming back around to stand at the fence whickering at rose. The orange mare followed the black pony along the fence keeping as close to him as she could get, sticking her muzzle through the fence to nip him affectionately when he was left in the paddock next to hers the mare was shaking with excitement. She'd believed she'd never see Angus or Renee again
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 9:42 pm

Leaving them alone, he got out a few biscuits of hay and tossed them into both paddocks near the fences so that they could stay together, and shut the gate behind them. Tucking his hands into his pockets, he glanced at the girl. "Well, the mare is terrified of men, that's going to make it interesting. The pony should be fine, he seems to not have been treated that badly. Need to get the halters off them both, do their feet, check their teeth, and then they'll be good for a while."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 9:46 pm

Luna stroked Neds neck as Julian moved the mare and pony into paddocks keeping them close still. She smiled at him when he spoke and she nodded her head slowly. "I could take care of the mare grooming wise, I don't know where to start with her teeth and hooves but maybe if I can get her to trust me she might be ok for you to do so with me by her head." she offered willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 9:52 pm

He shook his head. "No, I'd get the vet out for that. It's easier and less stressful on them, and I can do their hooves and teeth at the same time as he's checking them over for any other issues. However, you might be in charge of her grooming once she's settled. Just be careful, she'll have been hurt badly if she was foaling every year."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 9:55 pm

Luna nodded her head when he said he would get the vet out to do the pairs hooves and teeth for them. "Just let me know when you want me to start. Ill be very gentle with her." she promised softly, "Im guessing they never let her keep her foals if she was producing good ones constantly."
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 9:58 pm

He shook his head. "No, she's a brood mare. Likely bred at least once a year, wouldn't have kept her foals longer than a few months." He eyed the horses, watching as the pony was scoffing the hay hungrily. Strange how he'd stayed fat and round when he looked to be starving, perhaps he had worms. That would explain a few things.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:04 pm

The chestnut mare for the first time since she'd come to the farm was lying down, she'd moved a biscuit of hay before hand so she could lie down and eat at the same time comfortably pressed against the fence as close to her herdmates as she could. Appearing much more relaxed and almost gentle, Rose felt like she could finally let loose a little, Renee who was the tallest out of the three of them at fifteen and a half hands stood daintily slowly eating one of the biscuits she'd always been well fed even ice knowing she wouldn't produce good foals if she wasn't fed right.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:10 pm

With his small head, Angus could fit between the railings of their leader's fencing, so he did. Stealing her hay instead of eating what was on their side, he whickered softly. Rosie posie's lying down. Did you forget that we'd find you again? He moved over to Renee, leaning against her leg like he was wont to do. He liked making sure that they were all still real and not a figment of his imagination.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Luna heart melted a little as she watched the small herd interact together and a soft chuckle escaped her as the black pony stole some of the chestnuts hay rather than eat what was on his side. "Ill see you on Monday if not before Julian." she said when her phone dinged and she saw that her uncle was leaving the sale yards. "The money for my lessons should also be in your account in today or tomorrow." Pocketing her phone she gave him a soft smile before walking away to meet her ride at the end of the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:19 pm

Flattening her ears and nipping at the pony when he stole some of her hay, she snorted You're an asshole Lucky charms, it was unlikely we'd find each other again you know her words were quiet although a little sharp when she named him an asshole. Watching him move over to lean against one of the arabs legs she sighed and yawned, tired from her constant fence walking her eyes closed and her head lowered to rest her chin on the ground ignoring the rest of her hay. She wasn't that hungry at the moment, she had everything that she needed. Renee nickered at the pair of them gently and nudged the black pony often treating him like an offspring of hers, happy to keep standing and stand watch, her gaze fell on the humans observing them curiously
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:24 pm

Angus simply whickered in amusement. Nibbling at Renee gently, he trusted that she would keep watch over them and flopped onto the ground. Pressing himself as close to Rose as he could get, he gave a quiet snort, half closing his eyes. We'd have found a way you grumpyguts. Right Renee?
Julian leaned on the fence after the girl had gone, content with watching the interaction between the three. He'd keep them separated by the fence for a few days, make sure the two new ones didn't have anything that could spread to his other horses, and then he'd try putting them together. The only thing he was concerned about was the ginger being overly protective of the other two and not letting him near any of them. Seeing the white mare watching him, he eyed the leadropes on the new pair. Deciding that they should come off, he ducked through the fence, heading for the mare first. He caught up the end of the rope, speaking softly to her. "Easy sweetheart. I'm not going to be hurting you, you got your leader back, okay? Just wanna take this off."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:30 pm

Right Angus
The pretty mare replied with a noise that could only be described as a giggle, a little distracted by their banter she was brought back to ground when she saw the man walking towards them. Snorting in fright a hoof stamped which had rose up on her feet in record time ears flattened and ready to defend her herd. Tossing her head up high, Renee backed up quickly the whites of her eyes showing, unlike the ginger mare she showed no signs of aggression just extreme anxiety and fear. Her fear spurred the orange mare into trying to fit through the fence desperate to defend her
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:34 pm

Seeing the human, Angus shot to his feet, his ears pinned back. Seeing the rope, he backed away, tossing his head in fear. Stopping where he was and crouching to make himself less threatening, Julian kept hold of only the end of the rope, letting the mare work herself out. "You're okay, ginger meggs can tell you that." He glanced over at the ginger mare in question. "Calm down, grumpy. You know I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:41 pm

Front footing the fence in irritation that she couldn't protect her herd, Rose snorted rudely, watching the man crouch down in an attempt to make himself less threatening the ginger mare trotted up and down the fence line agitated. Flicking her tail from side to side, she didn't really calm down to wound up on the need to defend her own. Bird, Lucky charms, hes okay-ish despite her words the grey mare kept pulling back defensively brown eyes popping out of the sides of her head
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:44 pm

He sighed, moving backwards from the mare a little, just as much as the rope would let him. "I'm not going to hurt you. I just don't want you getting tangled. You're safe here, it's okay." He ignored the irritation of Rose, intent upon releasing the light footed mare first. Both she and the pony could get so tangled in these ropes, he just wanted them off. "Shall I do the pony first then, sweetheart? Would that help you?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:48 pm

When the grey mare got scared she wasn't able to talk, the human part of her brain had completely shut down and was intent on getting away from the male figure. Memories upon memories of human men taking away her foals, and using her when she'd been a human caused her to finally jerk to the side and attempt to take off to the other side of the paddock away from him. She didn't want to be hurt again, she didn't want to be used again she didn't want any of it, she just wanted to be with her herd safe without men continuing to come and disrupt her life
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 11:00 pm

He let go of the rope, watching her as she fled. "Alright then. We'll take it slow." Turning his attention to the pony, he picked up that rope as well. Angus jerked his head backwards, the fear from his herdmate infecting him as well. Tugging stubbornly at the rope, the pony managed to get his teeth around the rope, chewing through it and leaving it hanging before he sped off after Renee. Julian simply sighed, coiling what was left of the rope in hands and left them to it. "Later then, clearly."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 11:10 pm

Monday morning was bright and sunny when Luna pulled up, parking her car at Julians. She climbed out and looked over at the small herd smiling as they stood close to each other. She headed towards the shed to collect a halter, brush and hoof pick.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 11:16 pm

Renee was grazng near the fence, she'd remained too flighty to let the man catch her and thus still had the long leadrope attached to her halter. Lifting her head the mare watched as the girl from the week before get out of her car, flicking her ears she slowly resumed grazing keeping a close eye on the new comer knowing if she turned up then the man would likely make an apperance as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the Roo Bounces   As the Roo Bounces - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As the Roo Bounces
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: