The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 10:12 pm

Flinching again, he gave a sigh when she left, unsure what she was going to want him to do. Crossing the room to Tui, he ran his fingers gently through her feathers as he sat on the bed next to her, preening her quietly. “Two weeks off then,” he murmured, trying to work out what he wanted to do in those two weeks. “Come on. Let’s play with your songs and mine. See what we can make up together.” He’d missed fooling around with the bird, and wanted to work on new music.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 10:23 pm

The bird made the creaking noise that was reserved for when she greeted him, letting him run his clumsy fingers through her feathers she hopped up onto his shoulder and very gently tweaked his ear affectionately Sounds good quite happy there on his shoulders she chirped out a song very much looking forward to the next couple of weeks together where they could work on music like the old times. Flicking the tips of her wings she went through some of her favourite noises most of which were wood creakign noises and occasionally mimicking his voice
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 10:30 pm

Grinning, he wandered back over to the fire, putting more wood on it and settling down to play with her. Over the next two weeks, he and the bird experimented much like the old times, coming up with a few new songs, and also coming up with plenty of horrible ones. When Dani finally returned, he’d been taking a break for a while, making himself something to eat, and humming a quiet tune he’d composed for the woman unknowingly. Offering the bird some of his meal, he studied the instrument a while. It was getting old, and though he adored the instrument, he was beginning to wonder if it was time to retire it and save it for special occasions before he completely wore it out and couldn’t use it at all.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Accepting the food and eating it happily the bird assessed the past two weeks, they'd been fun the horrible songs had been a change of pace from being stuck dormant in his pocket dimly knowing what was going on but outwardly having no chance of reacting or doing anything about it. Dani walked in and closed the door behind herself, observing carefully she walked over and spoke "Shift, it's time to begin" she'd collar him until he'd learnt all of the cues and commands no matter how long it'd take and had already planned out how he'd be rewarded and punished for learning various things. Waiting for him to shift and more than prepared to force him, she pushed away the fact that it'd be a little on and off due to having to serve ice, hating having to work for the cold hearted cow and being unable to see to her own chessboard instead, being a piece in someone elses the very quiet game on the table had been knocked to the ground and pieces scattered from the time he'd first entered the place.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Having not her heard come in, Jory jumped nearly a foot off his chair when she spoke. Managing to recover, he looked over at her, wary. Not really liking the idea of shifting when he was told, he opened his mouth to refuse, and then remembered what she was quite capable of doing if he did. Giving a sigh instead, he tidied the last of the food away and washed up before returning to the living area and looking at her. He was still quite unsure of what was going to happen and what she was planning to teach him. He didn’t particularly like the idea of learning anything as a dog. "Do I have to?" There was a slight whinge to his tone, unable to help it even though he knew it wouldn't make her happy. He didn't want to shift, he wanted to fool around more with his music and Tui.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 9:13 pm

Fun and Games - Page 11 28vd9qw
She waited surprisingly patiently as the man jumped and glanced over at her wariness showing in his gaze, pleased he didn't say anything and instead he tidied the room and saw to the dishes. Her silent contentness that he was doing as he was told with no questions was shattered when he questioned her, "Yes" the particular kind of smile on her features if she had to she'd force him to shift she was already planning to keep him a canine until he reacted to the cues he was taught as soon as she gave them. It'd likely be a long winding road but she had several tools that'd make it easier for him to obey her, Food and attention, the two things he craved apart from his guitar. She tilted her head to the side slightly the simple motion revealing her intentions if he dared to defy her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 9:31 pm

He pouted a little, shoving his hands in his pockets. He didn’t want to listen to her. He just wanted to keep fooling around with Tui to make horrible music and have fun. “Don’t want to,” he muttered, taking a careful step back. Catching her simple movement, he ducked his head a little, but still refused to do what she’d asked him to. He took another few steps away from her, reaching out for his guitar again in an absent search for comfort. “Just want to keep playing, Dani. Please?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Fun and Games - Page 11 2n0km5z
Narrowing her eyes a little when he pouted, she listened to his complaints and watched him go over towards his guitar. Simply crossing the room silently, she grabbed the scruff of his shirt and pulled him close to her while she touched a shadow blade to his neck. Invading his mind she forced him to shift and held him by the scruff, lowering him down shadows fitted the copper collar firmly around his neck "Clearly you require reminding again, very well" crouching down she slipped his paws through the collar and then tightened it so his wrists were pinned to his neck. Straightening up again she gestured and watched the shadows form the facsimile hyena once again, the creature with its eerie yellow eyes that were so unlike the brown ones of Zali cackled and leapt forward into a hunting posture. Dani pulled out a chair and sat down watching and waiting. He needed to learn after all that he was not immune in his dog form, shadows provided her with some grapes that she contentedly slipped into her mouth while watching with an intent look on her featurs.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 10:12 pm

Yelping when he was grabbed and tugged, he squirmed, trying to get away from her hold and the knife. Struggling as he was forcibly shifted, he wriggled until he was lowered onto the ground again. Not liking the collar at all, he scratched at it before finding himself caught, and whined quietly, scared of the hyena and what she was planning. Trying to move away from the hyena, he tugged at the collar, wanting his paws free. Whining again, he flattened himself to the floor, tucking his tail underneath him. He didn’t want to get hurt. He could be good again. I’ll behave, he pleaded, still trying to free his paws desperately. Please.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Fun and Games - Page 11 Tumblr_myxfbn3sM71r60h6bo1_250_zpsrsaj00kk
Watching the Hyena stalk the dog, she was content to let it get closer. Ignoring the dogs beg for mercy as he had not yet had any pain to remind him exactly why he obeyed her, Dani let the hyena dig into the dog. Blue eyes observing quietly almost interested in the way the shadowy creatures teeth and jaws easily dug into the black and tan creature for several long minutes until the dog had given up begging. Once it had the hyena vanished and Dani walked over to him, crouching down she tugged the dogs head back to look at her, "Next time you think about disobeying me, remember this. And Know i have far more other plans to punish you for your disobedience" with that she loosened his collar and removed his paws from it before tightening it once again. Straightening up the shadow mistress, moved away slightly going over the commands and cues she'd come up with in her head and how to best begin teaching them to the simple dog cowering on the floor
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 11:43 pm

Yelping at the pain, the dog tried his best to get away from the hyena’s sharp teeth until he gave up, lying there quietly whimpering. Cowering from her, he barely moved as she freed his paws again, giving a quiet whine. Tucking his tail under him completely, he left his head submissively on the ground, watching her. He understood now that she wasn’t playing around, and she wasn’t afraid to punish him even as a dog. So it would probably be a good thing to do as he was told again. Too scared to move, he waited where he was, panting slightly from the pain, but he tried not to make too much noise. He didn’t know what sort of mood she was in any more, so it would just be best to stay quiet and still and just wait for her to decide what he was going to have to do next. Not even game enough to lick his wounds, he tucked his paws close to him again, scared that she was going to hurt them, and settled as comfortably as he could, waiting patiently, though still scared of her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Watching the dog wait on the floor she moved over to him and crouched down to lift his head up, presenting him with the visual command "This means sit, when you see this signal wherever you are you sit your ass down" she informed the dog firmly and with little room for negotiation. He would learn the cues and then and only then would he become useful to her again, dogs were so much more useful than people although she was preparing herself for the fact it'd take him a couple of years. If not longer with Ice working her, Dani despised working for ice but she had no choice if she didn't obey then she'd die and wouldn't be able to be brought back to life again the fact made her featuures grim.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 8:49 pm

Watching her warily as she came over, he ducked his head a little before sitting, still keeping his tail tucked under him. He’d do his best, she didn’t seem like she wasn’t the mood for mucking around. Setting his paws neatly together, he stayed quiet, keeping an eye on her and the hyena. He didn’t particularly want to get ripped into again. Waiting patiently, he half wondered if she was even going to reward him, but said nothing. It was going to be better to keep silent and just try and do what he was told right at this moment. She was so much harder on him now that she was back, and he was still working out what boundaries he could push and when, and clearly he’d pushed too far this time.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 8:58 pm

As soon as he sat he got a gentle hand rubbing his ear and a softer tone of voice "Good Boy" Dani murmured quietly, the simple change in behavior meant to make the wrong thing hard and the right thing easy. If he behaved he got pats and attention, if he misbehaved, well, he'd just discovered the consequences, "Its so simple even your head can get it, if you're a good dog you get pets, food, cuddles, if you misbehave well, no food and a hyena hunting you will soon make you good again wont it" smirking coldly at him she moved away from him and presented another signal "This means come you see it, you come no questions asked"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 9:27 pm

Leaning absently into the pats, he half listened to her words. Moving to go with her when she moved, he was next to her before she’d finished what she was saying, and ducked his head a little. I can be good, he murmured, pushing his head hopefully into her hand. Surely he’d done the right thing now. She’d said something about coming, and he was back with her, even though he hadn’t really stayed put to start with. Leaning on her leg, he wagged his tail a little, he as glad that he wasn’t hurting now from what the hyena had done. Giving a soft sigh, he sat next to her, content to lean against her leg and receive affection.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:14 pm

She lifted her hand from his head and got him to stand once he was she repeated the signal and repeated the word with it hoping to get the slow dog to associate the movement with the command. As soon as he sat he was rewarded with a smile and a gentle but firm rub of his head and ears while she praised him "Good boy, not that difficult is it dumb-dumb" she was about to go into more detail when a shadow that wasn't hers appeared near by squeaking. Her smile faded and she stared at it almost coldly, "Yes, I know" she snapped at the shadow when it left she closed her eyes mentally readjusting everything "I have a job for ice" she finally said not looking at him
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:22 pm

Working out what she wanted after a few moments, he sat again, wagging his tail when he was rewarded. Nuzzling into her pats, he leaned firmly against her leg, eyeing the new shadow warily. Staying quiet, he looked up at her when it finally left, wondering why she was suddenly so different. Am I coming? he asked, pushing his nose under her hand again. He didn’t really want to be left behind stuck as a dog, though he supposed that if he was, he’d just figure out how to shift back and fiddle with his music. Yawning, he shifted his paws a little and leaned more on her leg, his head resting at her hip rather heavily. His neck was itchy, and he moved to scratch under the thin metal collar, nearly falling over before he was finished.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 9:20 pm

She didn't really hear him, although he was given a faint smile when he nearly fell over while scratching himself. "No you'll wait for me here, I shouldn't be too long" it was just a meet and great after all. She was very displeased at the thought of having to get someone not of her choosing to fall for her, scratching the dogs ears she spoke "Keep the fire going, Tui will help you with that" and with that and a final ear scratch she was gone. The hyena then fell apart back into its several different shadows revealing that zali was indeed gone, they whispered amongst themselves before fading and leaving him there. Dani returned in the early hours in the morning, disgusted and very unhappy, the first thing she did was have a shower before she curled up infront of the fire with a blanket an a cushion from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Grumpy at not being allowed to come with her, he whined softly, roaming the house unhappily while she was gone. He did try to shift and found that he couldn’t, so that just made his bad mood a bit worse. Grumping, he ended up curled in front of the fire, doing as he was told and keeping it going as best he could. Not really wanting to sleep, he pondered the confirmation that Dani didn’t have her hyena any more, wondering what exactly it meant. Renee hadn’t been much help when she’d nattered, only saying that Zali was gone and Dani would be lonely, but he didn’t know how to fix that. Perking up when she returned, he followed her until she curled in front of the fire. Joining her, he nuzzled as close as he could get, resting his head on her where he could reach and was allowed to, his tail wagging gently to thump the floor.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 9:30 pm

She allowed him to snuggle underneath the blanket an close to her body, his heavy head resting on her arm, her free hand idly stroked him staring at the fire quietly. She hated working for ice, she wanted her freedom back as she knew as time went on things would get worse and worse for her, Ice would be wanting to get as much out of her before time ran out as possible. She had no choice but to obey, and that meant conning the greasy slimeball of a man into falling for her, at least the dog in her arms didn't smell very doggy, he smelled of him which was familiar and privately quite nice. Closing her eyes she snuggled close to the dog and curled around him as best as she could, it would be better to push all of that into the palace in her head behind a door to be dealt with in the light of day. She'd figure out how to make the best of it and how she was going to win the male over with as little touching as possible.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 9:37 pm

Nestling close to her, he curled his tail around his legs and settled comfortably, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the gentle stroking. He had no idea of the troubles that were going through his mistress’s mind, just knowing that she wasn’t happy now. Despite being hungry, he said nothing about it, content to lie by the fire and stay warm and snuggle with her. Moving only when his neck itched again, he scratched firmly and settled down again, pushing his nose under her hand for more pats, and resting his head on her arm again like he’d been doing before. It was so nice not doing anything, and not getting into trouble for something, so he was going to take advantage of it as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 9:41 pm

Patting him it was a while before dani finally fell asleep her hand resting on his back limply, not long after a familiar shape wandered out from underneath her clothes onto her arm and sniffed him curiously. Zali who'd become a shadow tattoo when Dani had been brought back to life hid under Danis clothes when her mistress was awake knowing how painful their fusion had been for her. However with her mistress back with the dog-boy Zali was interested to see how he'd changed, she looked like herself surprisingly 3 D despite being 2d waiting for him to notice her she thought rather then spoke used to no one being able to hear her Dog-breath
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 10:02 pm

Snuggling close to her, he was almost asleep himself when he noticed movement. Lifting his head, he watched the hyena curiously, not hearing anything from it as it watched him. Nosing the figure gently, he settled his head back on Dani’s arm uncertain what to do about the hyena. Deciding that he wouldn’t bring her up with Dani when she was awake, he shut his eyes and drifted off to sleep, content where he was with her. Sleeping comfortably, he snuggled closer to her as the fire burned low, wanting the warmth that she and the blanket were providing. He wasn't a fan of being cold, though he'd shouldered through his fair share of freezing nights outside. It just meant that he'd take advantage of warmth whenever he could, same as his outlook on food. He never knew when his next meal would be coming, so it was always best to eat as much as possible when he had the opportunity.
For once waking before her, he settled closer to her, keeping his eyes closed and he pondered what had happened in his life recently. Being a dog was a far cry from busking and living on the streets, and part of him wasn't sure that it was any better. Though he did have constant food here, and a roof over his head, so at least that was a bonus. Still, not being able to shift human again was annoying. He'd tried that and failed, and he wasn't quite sure what was stopping him, so he'd ask Dani about it when she was awake and in a better mood.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 10:58 pm

Over the past few months Dani had been drumming into the dog cues, stubbornly sticking to them until he had them completely understood. She'd been getting him to sit before putting his food down and now it was time to start on the next part of food training, waiting until he'd been given the cue to eat, part of the cues was she liked having control over him the other part was that in their line of work there were all sorts who'd seek to poison a dog so they wouldn't get torn up by him. For this she'd gotten a tough plastic see through box that he couldn't break, whistling for him she waited until he'd shown up for his food then asked him to sit. Only once he had then she put the food down in the container, knowing he'd lunge for it she let him try and try to get into the box before he finally gave up "From now on you sit and wait until you are given the command to eat, which only will be given when you are sitting and waiting paitently" She explained before giving him the cue to sit and wait.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 1:30 am

It'd been a hard few months trying to work out what Dani wanted from him. Still, he’d managed to get the hang of most of them. Spotting the food, he bounded over to her excitedly, sniffing for it. He was hungry. She’d been keeping him hungry and almost thin for some weird reason, and he wanted the food now. Spotting the cue, he impatiently sat, wriggling in his attempt to stay in one spot until the food was placed on the ground. Shooting forward once it was, he pawed at the tough box, whining. I’ve been good, he whined, pushing at the box to try and get it to move so he could eat. He was so close, the smell was so strong, and he was so hungry. Finally giving up, he looked up at her at her words, plonking his rear end on the floor obediently at the cue. I’m so hungry. Please? He just wanted the food, he hated being hungry and not allowed to eat when there was food so clearly in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next