The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 4:02 pm

She'd watched as he'd left and watched as he'd come back, her pale blue eyes studying him quietly, something was bothering him that was clear in itself however there was something more pressing on her mind. Accepting the fudge she didn't eat it, merely fiddled with the packaging instead before asking quietly "Is this real? Am I awake or am i still dreaming" unlike her usual confident bold self, she sounded confused and small, continuing to fiddle with the packaging she closed hereyes a brief moment. She was confused and felt rather alone, was this real or was this just another dream? "If it is a dream i want to wake up If its real; Tell me what was a dream and what is reality" pushing the fudge away she flicked her pale blue eyes to her hands. She remembered a slightly blurry weekend where things had been the best they'd ever been, but it had been so nice she was quite sure it was a dream
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:45 am

The young man flicked a glance at her, still very unsure of what the best thing to say was. Thinking over her question, he nodded. “Real. You’re awake,” he said simply. Maybe she did remember everything, just wasn’t sure about it all. He could go along with that and help her. But until he knew whether she remembered that weekend with him, and being so gentle with him, he wasn’t going to bring that up. It would just be better to go back to being her pet and nothing more, despite knowing that he wasn’t just that now. He wanted to hug her and explain everything, but he couldn’t do that. Not with her parents around, and not with her not remembering. Keeping his gaze on the guitar pick he was fiddling with, he stayed silent, hoping that her parents wouldn’t come back in. They were intimidating, especially the assassin. Instead, he just waited for her questions, knowing that he would have to answer them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Her gaze flicked from her hands to his face when he told her she was awake, this was real. Thinking about the weekend she was so sure was a dream, Dani reached out and quietly touched her hand to his hesitantly for a brief moment before loosing her nerve and withdrawing it. Steeling herself to be told that he had no idea what she was talking about she hardened herself as best she could, putting up various defenses. She didn't know why she wanted that dream to be real, the gentleness between them that had felt so genuine and real, she shouldn't need that shouldn't want that and yet she did. "Last weekend" she finally said, lacking her usual strength to study him, instead and feeling quite broken she folded and unfolded the blanket "Was it a dream? Did i Dream that we found gentleness with each other" her voice was hoarse and raspy as well as soft. Steeling herself she lifted her head and studied the man, her features twitching involuntarily her bodys reaction to re-figuring out her remade face. It ached badly and her vision was a little blurry and strained, but he was close enough that every feature of his was well defined from his hair to the guitar pick he kept fiddling with almost anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 8:50 pm

He moved his gaze to her for a second when she touched his hand, and then returned it back to the pick, waiting for her to speak. Hearing her soft questions, he inhaled softly before letting it out. She did remember. "No," he murmured, more confident now in looking at her. She looked so tired, so he touched her hand gently. "Maybe sleep." It wouldn't be good for her to strain herself so soon after waking. "Eat the fudge or Renee will get mad at me." Renee was scary when she was disappointed, and he really didn't want to be on the receiving end of that. Hoping that she was going to be okay, since she seemed to be remembering more than what Renee had suspected, he placed the pick on the side table for later, unsure what he would be wanted to do now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 10:05 pm

The steely look in her gaze softened subtly when he replied with his simple no, not flinching away when he touched her. Giving a quiet nod when he suggested sleep she found herself agreeing that it was a good idea, however there was a private fear, what if she went to sleep and when she woke up she wouldn't remember what he'd told her and what if she forgot the weekend that had changed something. Distracted when he mentioned the fudge she began absently eating pieces of it not really tasting it, glancing up as he moved she observed him msetting the pick on the side table and spoke "Close the door then lie with me" sounding not as haughty nor commanding as she usually did when she ordered him about. Wriggling over so he could sit right next to her she leaned against him quietly, she didn't quite understand what had changed between them, why she wanted to snuggle into him and it was somewhat frightening. Continuing to polish off the fudge she studied the last piece quietly, as if it somehow held the secrets to everything that had changed before offering it to the boy she leaned against
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 8:23 pm

Obeying her order instinctively, he toed off his shoes and settled next to her on the bed, hoping that she was going to remember everything. Hesitating a moment, he slipped his arm around her to snuggle close, taking the risk that she might not remember. He studied the bit of fudge she was offering before taking it without arguing. He liked Renee’s fudge, it was so much nicer than any other fudge he’d tasted. “Now sleep,” he told her, not caring that it was almost an order. He just wanted her to be okay, and she likely needed sleep to be able to heal and recover. Waiting until she was asleep, he studied her quietly, running his fingers gently through her hair now that she couldn’t feel it. He was going to have to be so careful until they worked out what she remembered, but he couldn’t resist being gentle with her like he’d learned it was okay to be.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Blinking as the arm was slipped around her, it took a couple of seconds for her to come to a decision which was snuggle into the touch and sigh a little contentedly. Yawning the order made her  smile a little, one without malice that was surprisingly gentle, wriggling as close to the man as she could the blonde quickly drifted off to sleep. Her features were peaceful and relaxed as she slept, the gentle fingers running through her locks adding a slight smile, the warmth and touch meant that she was safe. Instead of treading back to nightmares the gentle touch of Jory stimulated other memories of the weekend to return to her in dreams, the weekend growing sharper in focus and more clear. Waking up again after a few hours of sleep the females eyes blinked open and glanced about briefly. Registering the warm hand that lay partially tangled in her hair, she came to the conclusion that he'd been finger combing her hair, not quite understanding the warm feeling this gave her instead Daniella kissed the asleep boys cheek and settled down again after manipulating the blankets so they were over him as well. Thinking things over she used her shadows to move him down the bed so he was lying rather than sitting propped up against the wall, now in perfect place to be used as a pillow the female snuggled close again and rested her head on him, one arm was resting around his waist firmly so he couldn't escape. drifting asleep again and not waking until Renee showed up mid after noon with food for them both
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 12:32 am

Contently sleeping next to her, the boy didn’t wake when he was moved, simply curling closer to her and settling back into his usual deep sleep. He was safe with her, and he nuzzled his nose into her hair unconsciously, knowing instinctively that everything was okay right now. Not even Renee coming into the room woke him up. He was exhausted, having not been sleeping well while she’d been unconscious. Snuggling close to her, he wrapped his arms around her so that she wouldn’t be able to slip away from him. Half waking when she moved, he simply nuzzled into her and went back to sleep again, unwilling to be dragged from his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am

Feeling his arms wrap securely around her dani didn't move or pull away from him. Indeed before she most likely would have but the memories of their weekend of learning how to be gentle had changed her. Accepting the contact she just sat up a little and ate the food passed to her pointedly ignoring the look of happiness on renees face. Settling back down with the musician she waited until her mother had left before kissing her jory quietly. Her arm resumed its place around his waist and tightened slightly. This strange gentle kind of happiness burned warm inside her like a flame flickering, it was so new and alien and yet pleasant; she welcomed the feeling it was so different to the feelings she was used to. Lying there danis thoughts drifted; something had changed between herself and the busker, and the blonde wasn't entirely sure what they now were. He meant more than just a pet yet she didn't have a word for how she felt, glancing up at jory the woman moved her arm from about his waist to brush her fingers through his hair a few times. The Motion was soothing, and soon enough her arm was wrapped about him securely once more, she drifted in and out of sleep lightly dozing by the time the male finally regained conciousness; giving the impression she was sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 12:39 am

He nestled closer to her when she kissed him, seeking to stay with her even in his sleep. His arms tightened around her, contentedly asleep for a while longer before he finally woke up. Sleepy still, he yawned and studied her through bleary eyes, absently combing his fingers through her hair. He hadn’t been pushed away while he slept, so he was beginning to hope that she remembered much more than they’d all thought. Yawning again, he nuzzled his nose into her hair, closing his eyes. If she wasn’t awake, he wasn’t going to wake her by moving about. And besides, it was much more comfortable snuggling with her in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Her lips curved into a smile when she felt his fingers brush through her hair, grumpy when he stopped she huffed "Why'd you stop?" she didn't really care right now that her mother was absolutely over the moon that the two of them had become closer. Right now all she wanted to do was rest, recover and snuggle with the man who had her in his arms, feeling safe and warm in his grip the girl settled down when fingers resumed brushing through her hair again. She was looking forward to resume ttheir wandering, whatever they had between them now promised to make it far more nice than it had been before, not letting him go her arm about him tightened firmly. He wasn't goign away, he wasn't allowed to leave, or die, he had to stay with her, he was hers, a soft voice murmured inher mind that she was his, nuzzling into his shirt she exhaled softly. So warm and soft, safe and secure, the warm fluffy feeling in her chest felt like it was growing, hse should stop and pull away but she couldn't she liked this feeling that she felt with him. wanted to let it fill her more
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Opening one eye at her huff, an amused smile crossed his face and he obediently resumed combing through her hair gently. “Thought you were asleep,” he murmured, yawning. He was hungry now, but he really, really didn’t want to move. It was so comfortable snuggling with her, and he nuzzled his nose into her hair again. Tightening his other arm around her, he unconsciously kissed the top of her head, closing his eyes once more. “Not allowed to die,” he whispered. It had been too scary the first time she’d died, and they’d just been lucky this time that she couldn’t. He wasn’t sure if he could stand losing her now. She was his, and she had to stay with him always.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 7:53 pm

Happily humming when his fingers resumed running through her blonde hair Dani explained "Dozing not asleep" admittedly she was half waiting for him to get up and get food at any moment he was primarily motivated by food after all. His arm tightened and a slight smile curled onto her face when he pressed a kiss to her head, very comfortable with him there dani just tangled her legs with his. However the slight smile vanished when he spoke again, hearing the whisper she lifted her head to study his features. Tendrils of blonde hair fell to frame her face as she'd shifted about, looking down at him Danis face was gentle and yet firm "I wont die, I can't ever now. I'm not going to leave" however a slightly worried look crept onto her features. Before she would have hidden how she felt from him, kept him at a distance, but now the idea of opening up to him wasn't as vulnerable or repugnant "You're not allowed to die either, you can't-" cutting herself off she gritted her teeth. Even now it was so hard to talk sometimes, to say everything that was on her mind; she could only hope that he understood. He couldn't leave her alone, not now that she'd had this taste of gentleness, of proper happiness, she needed him although for some reason she still couldn't tell him that she needed him. Her walls that often rose to keep him out were all down, allowing him to see every thought that flicked through her mind shown on her expressive features.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 1:23 am

He hesitated as she spoke, very unsure of what would be the best thing to say. Searching her face, it was hard for him to read her expression and try to work out what she wanted to hear, but he was trying. He really didn’t want to get hurt or pushed away for saying the wrong thing. It was obvious even to him that this was very important to her. Eventually, he kissed her nose gently, opting to say nothing and just snuggle close. He was hungry, but snuggles took priority over even food. Closing his eyes again, he nestled close to her, completely comfortable with her despite every painful thing she’d ever done to him. He spent a while thinking through her words again, finally speaking very softly in response. “Not planning on dying,” he murmured, brushing a gentle kiss over her collarbone where he’d ended up positioned near. He’d resumed combing his fingers through her hair, dangerously close to calling back asleep again with her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Studying him while she waited for his answer a very brief almost surprised smile flicked onto her face when her nose was kissed. Letting him Snuggle close she remained subtly wary wanting to know his response, however she was aware he wasn't the brightest and so was likely digesting her words. Keeping still she ended up closing her eyes and resting, his soft response almost unheard. Her arms about him very briefly tightened almost like a hug, "Promise me you won't, Jory" she murmured, wanting to hear him say it properly. Her eyes blinking open once more to watch him, although the soft hand brushing fingers through her hair pulled at her to sleep she stubbornly kept awake needing him to say it so she could relax and sleep without fear. A hand of hers brushed his curly hair out of his face before briefly tracing over his features, she didn't like to admit the fact that part of her was scared of this new found gentleness, she didn't have gentleness, she didn't have feelings like this. She was the manipulator that had attachments to two people only, she didn't have weaknesses like him, and yet here she was, snuggled in with him, feeling relatively safe with him, like it was okay to be gentle and soft with it just being the pair of them.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Continuing the brush his fingers through her hair, Jory was almost asleep himself, contentedly nestled close to her. “I won’t,” he murmured sleepily, closing his eyes. “Promise.” Yawning, he leaned gently into her touch, enjoying the feel of her fingers through his hair. It was similar to being patted while being a dog, and he nuzzled slightly closer unconsciously. Still unsure entirely of what he was feeling for her, he opted to just ignore thinking about it, and stay thoughtless with her. She had to heal, and keep remembering things, and it was all going to be okay. Giving another yawn, he kissed her shoulder and settled close to doze off. It was going to be okay. They were safe. It was alright now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 10:35 pm

Relaxing as he promised, she closed her eyes and let him nuzzle closer, purposely not letting herself see what they felt for each other the blonde faintly smiled at the kiss to her shoulder. Settling down for sleep her dreams were strange and fractured, memories and selves that she'd created all intermingling in confusing ways, reawaking some time in the early morning when it was still dark she went to sit up only to be hindered by the boy beside her. Realizing what was going on she relaxed and turned onto her side to cuddle into him, tucking her head underneath his chin, for once allowing herself to be what she considered as 'weak' falling back asleep reluctantly her dreams again took hold of her.

Presenting a dream where the man who'd some how come to mean so much to her didn't remember her and left, her facial features twitched during the dream as she endeavored to get the musician to remember her. In her sleep she muttered his name, softly and almost tensely.

She watched him pull away from her when she'd gone to run her fingers through his hair while sitting on the couch with her. Not understanding the pain that filled her as he did so, she tried again and again to jog his memory and instead watched as  he spurned her and left, after that the dream became more complicated and confusing, one moment she was torturing him and the next vice versa.

She didn't understand, why did this all hurt so much? She wasn't supposed to care this much about this nobody who had nothing, but she did and her mind tortured her with it, presenting her with scenarios and circumstances where she was hurt again and again, other parts of her being lashed back out which was when she could briefly take control of herself during the dream and do the hurting instead of being hurt. As the dreams hold on her lightened, enabling her to be woken by others, she was sat with his head in her lap, watching him die and being unable to do anything except to say "you promised you wouldn't die" she was so weak and pathetic for allowing this to happen, the softness and gentle that she'd learned with him was bad. She should torture him and return him to being just a pet, the ideas swam around her head, however what her mind said she should and shouldn't do, her heart which for so long had been dormant or exclusively reserved for killian said otherwise and for once she was inclined to follow it instead of her head.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 11:55 pm

Content where he was, the boy tightened his hold around her, slipping into sleep. Like always, it was deep and peaceful, but her movements when she woke in the wee hours of the morning disturbed him slightly. Waking long enough to snuggle with her as she tucked her head under his chin, he brushed his fingers sleepily through her hair and dropped off to sleep again. Like always, music was threaded through his dreams, and he relaxed contentedly. He was safe, he was with Dani, and she was safe. Everything was going to be alright. Waking late in the morning, he slipped in and out of his dozing, absently running his fingers through her hair gently. He wasn’t sure what she still needed to remember, and how sore she still as, but they were together, and he wasn’t in trouble for killing the man when he’d hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 10:52 am

Waking up when she felt fingers through her hair, Dani flicked her eyes open, she was comfortable and safe, but there was a storm in her mind, she wanted to talk to her father about what she felt he would be able to help her with it. She hated that her mind kept going around and around in circles, fighting, warring with herself and the two sides of her being, once that she’d discovered recently and the other side that had kept her alive. She moved her head to kiss Jory quietly before she forced herself up and out of bed, loosing her balance on her feet a couple of times, she remastered how to work and pushed her blonde hair out of her face. Her father could help her figure out what was going on in her head, when it came to what she remembered things were quite fuzzy, the memories of the weekend were there but it was hard to tell what was real and what was a dream around that time. Her face ached so much, the light streaming in through the windows made the ache worse, lifting her arm to block it out as best as she could, she soon found her father and moved over to stand next to him looking up at him with tired painfilled eyes. He was one of the two people who were allowed to hug her, the other being Jory, “Help me…” she whispered her eyes closing and her head leaning against him trying to ignore the intense pain “I don’t know what to do, its all so confusing and jumbled” everything she was had changed, “What do I do? Part of me is now so gentle, and soft, and it conflicts so much with the other part of me that is well all I knew as me” she didn’t know how to balance the two sides of her true self and it scared her. Her arms slipped around her father “how do you do it?” he’d know better than anyone how to balance when it came to being soft, she had so many false selves hanging in her liars palace, she could become those selves without a second thought and act, but these genuine feelings they confused her, scared her and yet she wanted to explore these feelings with Jory, somehow he’d become safe. She didn’t let herself consider the fact that it could be more than just fondness for a pet, didn’t let herself consider that he’d become her home
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 2:08 pm

The boy gave a soft questioning him when she moved, and he opened an eye to watch her leave after giving him a kiss. Debating getting out of bed to go with her, he decided that she'd probably be wanting to talk to her dad, so he snuggled back down in the bed, hiding under the covers from the light. Killian had only just got back from his hunt, exhausted and still fuming about Ice not letting him stay while Dani recovered. Sprawled in one of the chairs in his office, the assassin was almost asleep when Dani came through the door. Giving her a fond look, he hugged her back, holding her firmly. "How's the face?" he asked softly. Once she'd answered, he gave a slight nod and reached over to one of the drawers in his desk. He'd kept one of Sofie's old pairs of sunglasses, just on the very slim chance that she might come back, and so offered the pair to his daughter. "These will help with the light." Wrapping his arms around her again, he thought about her question, trying to find the words to explain. "I trust her," he finally said, knowing that it wasn't really what she wanted to hear, but not really knowing how else to explain. "She knows both sides of me, and she accepts it. It helps, knowing that she doesn't mind." Pulling back, he studied her, wishing that he could help do something more for the pain. "Your boy, he knows what you are. He accepts it, doesn't he? Doesn't want you to change?" When she responded, he gave her a slight smile. "Much more than a pet now, isn't he? What do you feel for him, Dani?" The question was gentle, and he knew that it was going to be a hard one for her to answer truthfully, but he didn't mind waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 9:09 pm

Accepting the sunglasses when they were passed to her, she slipped them onto her face and relaxed as the dark glasses filtered out most of the light that was hurting her eyes. Leaning into the hug, she listened as her father explained that he trusted his wife. He told her that he knew that Renee knew both sides of him and accepted it, it was an amazing thing that she did. Killian was so fortunate to have Renee, in more ways than she’d ever realized before, looking up at him when he pulled back she listened without complaint as Killian brought up the point that was the fact that Jory accepted her for whom she was. That he didn’t want her to change, pleased the sunglasses hid her eyes, Dani closed her eyes as he spoke ‘much more than a pet now isn’t he? What do you feel for him dani?’ she didn’t know, it scared her what she thought she might feel for the boy. He’d spoken gently, yet she’d gone still and stiff unable to speak or move, her head quickly locking out the possibility that she might feel something genuine for him. Yet the gentler side she’d discovered whispered to her, yes he was more than a pet, sitting there still for what felt like hours she finally spoke “I don’t know what I feel, but yes I think he’s more than what he once was, but I don’t know what he is now” that quiet whisper was so distracting, it wanted her to relax her rules around the boy and spend more time with him, gently. The two opinions bickered and argued, continuing to make her feel torn between two choices, remaining there while she digested everything her father had said and what it meant. It took her longer than she’d thought to figure it all out, it wasn’t until the sun had begun its gradual descent that she came back from where she’d gone into her mind. Brushing her fingers through her hair, and looking somewhat rattled she turned and headed back to the bedroom. Finding the boy still in the bed, she reached out and ripped the blankets off of him, walking up and sitting on the bed next to him she looked down at the boy studying him. Narrowing her eyes for a few moments she was finally able to get some words out, “I think you’re more than a pet now” her voice was quieter than she’d intended to be the blonde kept steady eye contact with him “I’ can’t promise to change how I behave around you” her words were slow and halting and it was clear that even speaking these words were very difficult for her. Falling silent she frowned a little, annoyed that she couldn’t get out what it was she wanted to say, she didn’t even really know what she wanted to say. Watching him and remembering things that were still very blurry she murmured “You’re mine” closing her eyes and glancing away for a few moments, she eventually returned her gaze to his face “I’m yours” perhaps that’d be able to explain what she wanted to say without saying it, he had to understand and she wasn’t sure why he had to, or even what it was he was understanding. Self doubt and confusion clouded her features, her being his meant that for a few moments she could let him see what she felt on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Killian had let her be while she thought about what he’d said, knowing that there was essentially a war inside her. He wasn’t sure what he could do to help her except offer advice when she asked, and probably when she didn’t ask, but now likely wasn’t the time for talk. She was thinking, and he was exhausted and ready for sleep. Still, he stayed up while she thought, and breathed a sigh when the sun came up, annoyed slightly. He wouldn’t be able to sleep now. Abandoning that hope, he wandered down to where his wife was, doing his normal sneak up on her to hug her from behind and nuzzle into her.

As expected, there was the usual grumble from the boy as she tugged the covers off him. He’d been enjoying the day in bed and now she was probably expecting him to go and do something. Eventually peeking out from where he’d hidden his head under the pillow, he studied her as she studied him, wondering what was going on. He was slow, he knew that, but he’d grown to know her moods, and this wasn’t one of her usual ones. Something was up, and hopefully she’d tell him what was going on so he knew what she wanted from him. Absently rubbing the shadow tattoo around his wrist, he yawned and tugged the blankets back from her, curling up in them while she spoke. If he was getting more jobs, then he was going to stay as comfortable as he could for as long as he could. However, that wasn’t what she said, and he frowned slightly, trying to understand. He’d begun to get the feeling that she was fond of him more than a pet sure, but that was only recently over the weekend when David had been away, and he hadn’t honestly been expecting that to continue with her memory still fuzzy and jumbled.

Hesitating visibly when she continued, he picked at the blankets for a long while, trying to sort it out in his mind. He wasn’t sure what to say, whether to say what he thought she wanted to hear and be a good pet like he was, or be honest and say what he felt even if it made her angry. He was so unsure about it all, scared of making her angry and making her push him away if he told the truth, but there was a niggling feeling that if he told her anything other than the truth then she’d close up from him for good and he’d never be able to be gentle with her again. He knew that he was hers, he’d learnt that so well over the past few years, but he was sure that that wasn’t the type of belonging to that she meant, not if she was saying she was his as well. Eventually after he wasn’t sure how long of being silent, he glanced up at her to study her face again, still trying to understand properly. She was being so open with her expression, enough that even he could read it with ease, and he could see the fear there. Deciding for once to go with what he felt instead of what she’d want to hear, he scooted a little closer to her and reached out to brush his fingers through her hair gently. “Yeah,” he murmured, scared of what her reaction would be. The fear showed on his face so clearly, but he gathered his tiny amount of courage and kept going with what he was saying. “You’re mine, I’m yours. Always.,” Wanting to snuggle, he tugged her closer to him and nestled close, feeling safe with her. “You’re safe.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:55 pm

Watching as he hesitated, Dani’s features continued to reveal exactly what she felt, not moving from where she sat, the blonde held still as he scooted closer to her and brushed his fingers through her hair, the gentle motion softening her gaze without her knowledge. Observing the fear, the shadow master quietly brushed strands of hair out of his face, the gentle movement intended to soothe him and to encourage him to say what he truly felt. Managing to get words out, he confirmed that she was his, and he was hers, always. Something in her expression changed, this confirmation that she was not alone in these strange feelings, her gaze gentled more when he told her that she was safe. Accepting the tugging close, she lay down with him and snuggled close to him, despite blurred memories the emotions hadn’t left when her head had been smashed with the bat. All she wanted to do for a while was cuddle close and take comfort in his presence, resting her head on his chest, the usually formidable female was able to allow the gentleness that she’d discovered so recently to manifest now that he’d agreed and had quite obviously meant it. Settled there, she lifted her head after tangling her legs with him, resting her chin on him so she could study him with her pale gaze, Dani spoke once more “Teach me how to play guitar?” phrased as a question, she wasn’t quite sure what it was, an order or a question she couldn’t tell, instead she studied him until she had his response. Resting her head back down again with a quiet sigh it wasn’t long before thoughts and feelings began flooding her mind again, she couldn’t stay in this house for long or she’d loose it, so used to roaming the land it was difficult to stay in one place for too long. Besides she was healed thanks to renee’s skills and had managed to get up and talk to her father. Still, she was too comfortable right now, it was much nicer just to rest here and gather her strength, the most successful way of shutting up her head that always teemed with thoughts and plots was to play music or create a song. There’d been one loosely drifting around her head, indeed it was the first thing she’d noticed when she’d come around after being healed, quietly humming notes to herself Dani remained awake with her eyes half closed continuing to put together the song that wouldn’t go away. It was frustrating work, as it felt more of a guitar song than one for the piano, partially why she’d asked the man she was cuddled into to teach her. She could hear her mother and father playing together down stairs, the two were often like giddy kids in love chasing each other around, ending up laughing and teasing each other. IT didn’t bother her, after all it was good for her parents to be like that together, they got along well and it allowed them to burn off stress and worries. Not that interested in that sort of play for herself, indeed the gentle but fuzzy memories of the weekend without david was enough for her at this point in her life. She’d follow how they’d behaved together then, her and jory, naturally the gentleness would only ever appear when it was the two of them. She was reluctant and wary of letting others see what lay hidden in her heart, she liked coming across as cunning, manipulative and above all unmoveable. So around others she’d naturally keep him at an arms length, aware that she’d likely have to explain it to the rather slow boy, but that could wait, it all could wait, right now she just wanted to live in the moment without any other fear, thoughts and worries intruding.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Breathing a slight sigh of relief when she responded positively, he nestled down with her, closing his eyes to hopefully go back to dozing. It’d been nice staying in bed all day, he and tugged the blankets back over them both, and nuzzled into her. He also could hear faint noises from down the stairs, but they were ignored, and instead he listened to Dan’s humming, trying to pick the tune. Blinking at her sleepily, he studied her for a bit when she asked her soft question. He gave a nod, and then yawned. “Okay.” The simple word was muffled through his yawn, and he snuggled down closer to her, shutting his eyes and drift off again. He was sort of hungry, but not enough that he wanted to move. It was far more comfortable here with her. Humming softly to himself, the quiet song was one of his favourites that he often played or hummed absently. “Gonna have to get your own guitar,” he murmured, somewhat out of the blue, but he’d been following his own sort of thought train. He wasn’t inclined to let her borrow his guitar, not really. It meant to much to him since it’d been his father’s and was now all that was left of his family that he had. Not really realising what he was doing, he brushed a very gentle kiss over Dani’s head and settled himself more comfortably, so close to drifting back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Listening as he agreed to teach her, a tired smirk appeared on her face when he mentioned getting her own guitar “You daft idiot, I’m already six steps ahead of you, I already own one and have for quite some time” not pulling away when the gentle kiss was pressed to her head, the blonde yawned and quite contentedly cuddled close to him falling asleep with him. Waking up sporadically during her sleep, in the end she gave up and just lay there with him for a while listening to the soft deep breathing that told her he was asleep, wriggling a little so she could study his features, blue eyes were unusually gentle. The more gentle time she spent with him the more that it came back to her from when they’d lived with someone named David, her arm that was draped over his torso lifted to brush tender fingers over his relaxed face. Entertaining herself with that for a while, hunger eventually caused her to leave him there, padding downstairs barefoot in shorts and a singlet top the blonde soon found something worth making and set about making it. Sitting on the bench with a bacon buttie and thoroughly enjoying it, Dani swung her legs back and forth quietly thinking things through, once she’d finished her food and helped the shadows clean up she wandered through the quiet house up to the piano. Opening it and retrieving her book from where it’d been hidden, the girl began playing about with notes, writing the correct one down once she’d chosen it. Satisfied that the rest of the house was asleep and that she wouldn’t be disturbed, Dani once she’d finished fiddling around with the song began to play it properly, the song was surprisingly pretty. The young shadow master often enjoyed playing such songs when she didn’t think she’d be disturbed, it was a way for her to relax and allow other parts of herself to air themselves out so to speak, softly humming the notes while she played them, dani was relaxed and completely content for the first time in years. She had her music, she had her family and she had jory, everything was alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next