The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowed colours

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 4:07 pm

Shadowed colours 21ogk
In a world where everything is black and white, color is known to take hold when one meets their soulmate. Still, this does not make the hunt for the 'one' any easier, the key is they eyes they are known to be the first hint of the truth.

The man who had shadows experimented on him who goes by Logan is the one who runs the massive Island that Ice keeps her experiments on, one of these experiments it the blind girl Iris who lives in the newly rebuilt castle she grew up in. The young hatter Skye who had not settled yet ended up caught by ice and released on the island to be studied and learned from. Damien is Kellys as is Oliver who is very attached to the other shadow master. after he is freed by Lyra from Kelly's possession, Maria the girl who's been trained to be Ollie's toy is introduced to him
Logan x Skye
Albus x Iris
Damien x Lyra
Oliver x Maria
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 7:09 pm

She’d been on the island for a few months now, and was continually grateful that she appeared to have been forgotten by Ice, and no longer was quite so scared and skittish. Skye had found the old ruins of a cottage among the trees and was working on fixing it up herself, wanting more than anything to be able to go home, but slowly accepting that it was her fate to be trapped on the island forever. She had yet to see or meet anyone else in this part of the island, and so she was assuming that she was alone. Unbothered by that, the young woman hummed or sang as her mood changed while she worked, pushing all thoughts of negativity and past experiences out of her mind. It was a lovely day, and so she’d decided to work on clearing some of the plants at the back of the cottage, intending to make herself a garden if she could.

It had taken a while to find the warlock, granted some of that time had been just relishing being out of the big stone castle that Kelly owned. Enjoying the slight freedom compared to what he usually had, Damien wandered through the town with his hands in his pockets, hiding the very tight shackles that were around his wrists. He didn’t remember the last time they’d been loose, and it now wasn’t something he thought about. It was just another aspect of pain that he had to ignore and deal with. Finding the address that he’d worked out the warlock lived at, he took a moment to study it and then just pushed open the door and moved inside. His shadows were already ready for any sort of attack, but if he was being honest he didn’t really care enough to try and avoid being hit by anything. At least if he died, he’d get to see his sister again, and he’d be free from Kelly and her cruelty. Locating the young woman, it took a bit of a struggle before he was able to pin her long enough to get the gold cuffs of her, ignoring anything that she tried to do. With the girl subdued for the moment, his shadows whisked them back to Ice’s fortress and dragged her to the cold woman, not bothering to knock on the door and just pushing his way in. He didn’t care about niceties, they both knew he was stronger than her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 4:18 pm

Having been flat out for the past three months he’d been unable to meet with the newest addition to the island to explain the rules, after preforming the usual part of his curse that ended up with a few broken bones and scrapes the shadow-wolf picked up his bike and wheeled it with him to the edge of the forest where the cottage had been put in specifically for the hatter. Parking his bike up against a tree he had to admit he could have done a better job but Ice had wanted the place to look abandoned and so abandoned it was, limping up  and listening to the humming for a few moments, he called out  “Knock Knock” unsure of where she was whether it was in the house, or out the back. He was hesitant to just go wandering towards the singing, he was beaten up enough already without a creature getting a fright and lashing out at him. When you did this job long enough you learnt all the tricks after all, each year it got harder and harder to remember his brothers face and his daughters face, they were likely long dead by now anyway, yawning he waited patiently well apt at pushing those thoughts back into their neat little draw in his head. Logan hadn’t shaved in a few days and had the scruffy beginnings of a beard, short cropped hair and wore a pair of hard wearing jeans that had been badly patched a few times and a grey shirt the look was finished with a pair of leather work boots and an old well loved leather jacket. A cigarette hung out of the corner of his mouth, the addiction something that had started shortly after appearing on the island when he heard the noise of someone approaching he lifted his hand to pull it out of his mouth and carefully hold the cigarette out of the way.

She’d been minding her own business as she always did, living under the radar as best she could, hearing the sound of the door opening the warlock headed out from where she’d been baking. The house smelled of baking, it was close to Christmas so she’d been practicing her gingerbread house skills, with flour all over her and her rolling pin in her hand she frowned  “Who are you?” it was at that moment that black things attacked her, instantly everything in her house came to life. Deducing that he was the one that controlled the blackness she directed her attempts at him, her rolling pin now a weapon that she sent careering at him aiming for his stomach to knock the wind out of him while the knives from the kitchen marched out. However it wasn’t’ enough and she wound up in his grasp while he clipped gold handcuffs onto her, furious she lunged forward and dug her teeth into him refusing to let go just clamping harder before she was finally knocked out which lead her to letting go. Coming around in a room where there was a woman with cold cold eyes, Lyra bared bloody teeth in silent defiance, getting up to her knees from where she'd been on the floor she glared at the man who'd taken her and spat at him furious at having been taken. Since he was here she lashed out and ended up knocked to the ground again, the cold woman smirked at her "I can admire her spirit. find a cell to dump her in, your  mistress was looking for you" throbbing with pain the warlock stubbornly got back up to her feet and moved away from the pair of them wishing she'd taken her sisters up on their offer of going to kick boxing lessons with them.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 10:38 pm

He admired the girl’s spirit, but it was pointless and simply exhausted her which made his job easier. Ignoring the bite, he flicked a cold look towards Ice at the mention of Kelly and just walked out, pushing the warlock in front of him. Finding a cell that would suit, he locked her in and watched her for a moment, so closed off from the world that he didn’t care what happened any more. Soon, knowing better than to keep Kelly waiting, he walked away, his coyote close beside him. Once he was out of sight of the young warlock, his shadows took him to where Kelly was. Somewhat predictably, she was busy with Oliver, but he took no notice of that and didn’t care that he was interrupting them. “What do you want.” He hated that she held his lamp, but he could do absolutely nothing about it. He knew full well that she didn’t intend on letting him go ever, and he had long since resigned himself to that.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 10:54 am

Ending up in a cell, she glared at the man who’d stolen her from her family and her home, wishing he stood closer to the bars so she could wring his neck, furious at being caged she growled to herself. She wasn’t going to stay here, she was going to escape and kick some folks asses before heading home, this cell was cold with a cot to sleep on and a bucket, eyeing them both with distaste she ended up pacing around rubbing the gold around her wrists working on a plan. She was going to get out of this dump there were no two ways about it, looking up at footsteps she froze, wishing she had some sort of weapon on her still but the dick had made sure she had nothing left to defend herself with.
Annoyed when she was interrupted, Kelly snapped “Go find that girl you collected and tell her to look after the prisoner”
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 11:12 am

She’d been stuck into working with the dirt, her hands covered with the rich black substance. Hearing the voice, her shot to her feet, very ready to run just in case something was going on. It was strange, she hadn’t met a soul while being here, and so had somewhat assumed that she was mostly alone on this island. Of course, she hadn’t explored it completely, nor was she inclined to. She liked the abandoned cottage she’d found, and she was just going to stay here until she could work out a way to get free and be able to settle when she wanted to. Dusting off her hands, the hatter made her way around to the front of the house, pausing when she saw the man there. He didn’t feel human, but she wasn’t at all sure what he was, so she stayed at a safe and careful distance to give her time to bolt if she absolutely had to. “Can I help you?”

He was faintly amused at her bad mood, and it showed briefly on his face before he responded. “Don’t ask for me if you don’t want to be interrupted then.” He wasn’t afraid of her, she’d done the worst she could to him and he no longer cared what else happened as consequences of his actions. Barely looking at Ollie, the old shadow master turned and left, not feeling sorry for the boy either. Neither of them had much choice in what they could do, and it was just wasted energy trying to feel sorry for another. Finding the girl, he gave her her new tasks and then retreated to his rooms, wanting nothing more than to be with his sister again. He didn’t believe that it would happen, there had been no sighting of sienna for thousands of years, and Damien didn’t believe that she was alive to free him even if he did somehow manage to fulfill the conditions she’d placed on his lamp.

She’d still been locked in her room since the night before, and Maria jumped when she heard the door being unlocked. Looking up scared that it was going to be Kelly, it didn’t really help that it was the older man instead. He seemed to have some new tasks for her to do and she nodded as she took them in, scurrying out as soon as he’d gone. Collecting a tray with a simple meal on it, the girl headed down to the cell and found the correct one, passing the tray through to the new prisoner. She felt sorry for her, this place was horrendous, but there really wasn’t anything she could do to help her without getting in so much trouble herself.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 8:21 pm

There she was, watching the woman show up he was well aware that she wasn’t all that trusting and didn’t blame her  “I’m sorry I couldn’t come to meet you earlier. Some of the other residents of the island were causing some trouble I had to sort out, I’m Logan the… keeper of the island I suppose my job is.” so very tired of everything that he had to go through and of this stupid place he offered a tired smile. “If there are any problems you have it's my job to sort it, if you’ve any questions I’ll do my best to answer them” not everyone got such a polite introduction but Ice had insisted on it when it came to the hatter oddly enough wanting the creature at least semi-happy.  Sore he shifted his weight and wished he had something to lean up against to take some of the weight off of his feet, once this was done he had every intention of going back to his campsite and going to sleep in the ratty second-hand hammock that was his sleeping place. “Oh right. If there are things you want, depending on what they are I can get them for you.” There was a portal hidden on the island where supplies would come through, the Island was a place where Ice kept creatures almost like a zoo and so wanted them at least decently well cared for.

The footsteps were revealed to belong to a demure girl who had some food on a tray, watching as the tray was slid into her cage the girl walked over and investigated rather irritated. Everything about Lyra screamed that she’d never been caged or badly treated before, the air around her was charged with energy, looking over the tray and the food the lack of utensils irritated her. She needed something to get the gold off of these shackles, gold was expensive so she was hoping that they’d just be gold plated and that with enough work she’d be able to rub the soft metal off and kick some ass before heading straight home. Looking up at the girl she inhaled softly, not wanting to scare her as she seemed very timid “You’re just as caged as I am, aren’t you?” offering a gentle smile she decided the best thing to do would be to try and build up a relationship with the girl that she might be able to talk her into even giving her a fork or something. Looking at the food tray she sat down and picked up one of the bowls pushing it back through in a silent offer for the girl to share her food, there was no use being angry with her it wasn’t her fault and she was very determined that somehow she’d get out of this place.
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 9:20 pm

Skye studied him quietly, drawing her own conclusions about him as he spoke. He looked exhausted, and her gut was saying that he wasn’t going to harm her. Why give her such an introduction if he was? Her gut was rarely wrong when it came to things like this, and she relaxed slightly, nodding slowly. “You’re welcome to crash on the couch,” she finally said, gesturing into the small cottage. “You look exhausted.” She couldn’t leave the island, she was bound here with her contract with Ice and she wasn’t willing to risk the consequences that would happen if she broke it. She’d had enough of being locked up inside and out of the sun, so it was just easier to behave, despite how much she wanted to find a proper home and settle where she wanted.

Beaten down and timid now, since she’d been captured a few months ago now, Maria couldn’t help but admire how defiant the other woman was. Knowing full well that she couldn’t accept the bowl of food no matter how much she wanted to, she moved away slightly, shaking her head. “You should eat it, you won’t get more for a while.” She’d learned how things worked here, the prisoners were all creatures from what she could gather, and they rarely got regular good meals. She couldn’t stay long either, she had other chores to do, and she didn’t want to get in trouble again, it had been bad enough last time and that had been going easy on her. Scurrying off, she left the other woman to her meal, feeling sorry for everyone trapped her, and wishing that she could help them all escape. She just knew that it couldn’t happen, she didn’t have the keys, and the punishment when she’d be found out wouldn’t be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 12:32 pm

Watching the woman go, Lyra didn’t bother eating anything the refusal to eat just suggesting to her that the food was potentially drugged, looking down at the gold shackles and reminding a comment that her parents had told her once about gold being a soft metal the warlock retreated to a more private corner of the cell and started to get to work, in about 8 hours she’d managed to scrape most of the plated gold off of the iron cuffs and was able to use her abilities once more. Using her power to break them it took little effort to get free, this place had bad lighting so she wandered doing her best to find the way out, stumbling upon a room that was plainly decorated what stood out was a lamp. Deciding that the lamp would be useful since it was so dark in this stinking dank dark dungeon she picked it up and removed the silver lid to peer into it trying to puzzle out whether or not it would need more oil in order to work.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 12:47 pm

Having been in his rooms staying away from Kelly, the feel of hands on his lamp roused him and he rolled his eyes to himself. Usually that just meant that Kelly was going to be worse than normal to him so he was reluctant to go. Only problem was that he had to, so he followed the tug to stand in the doorway, quirking an eyebrow when it was revealed to be the warlock. She’d quite obviously managed to escape, and had taken the lid off his lamp which was the slim chance that he’d been not very hopeful for for a very long time. “Close the lid.” Not giving her a chance to respond, he and the shadows billowed into the lamp before she could close it on them, taking the chance that this would free him from Kelly. He was aware that she likely wouldn’t be too happy with him, but he’d had his orders and he couldn’t disobey, and he was taking the chance that she couldn’t really be any worse as an owner.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 2:09 pm

Surprise registered on the man's face when she invited him to nap on her couch, he didn’t really deserve that kindness, he was her jailor, her guard why bother offer him a place to rest within her home. Then again he was past the point of giving a shit if this was just a trick, so he nodded “Thank you” he took her up on that offer and was soon stretched out over her couch fast asleep. Pale and with dark rings underneath his eyes, it seemed like it’d been a very long time since he’d had a proper rest, as such he remained there for a good 18 hours waking up in the dark with a violent start and scrambling up onto his feet not recognizing where he was and quite concerned that Ice was displeased with him and had taken him again. Staring around the interior of the small house it took a few moments for him to register whereabouts he was and that he was in truth quite safe, breathing a sigh of relief and brushing his fingers back through his scruffy hair he sat back down on the surprisingly comfortable couch trying to figure out what the heck he was going to do next.

All of a sudden the dick who’d put her in this dark dank disgustingly dirty dungeon appeared and demanded she close the lid, so surprised at his sudden appearance she did as she was told nearly dropping the lamp when he seemed to turn into black smoke and billowed into the lamp as she went to close the lid. Great. Now she was stuck here and the light making object turned out to be some sort of magically genie lamp for the asshole who’d taken her from her home, very tempted to leave it there she wound up being compelled to bring it along with her, it might be useful bargaining if someone caught her. Sticking to the shadows as best as she could, Lyra nearly cried with relief once she got out of the confusing dungeon and into the fresh air, taking a moment to gratefully breathe in clean air it didn’t take long for her to get going heading home with her wits about her. Managing to make it home after beaning a stone through some guard's faces, the first thing she did was dump the lamp and go have a long bath and something to eat, unsure exactly what to do with the lamp she left it alone for a few days. It was a rainy afternoon a few weeks after she’d escaped when she opened the lid of the lamp again, she’d spent the morning baking so the house smelled of fresh bread and cake, quite suspicious and wary of what exactly the lamp was it’d been her own curiosity and desire to know if this was going to land her in more trouble or not.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 7:35 pm

Thankfully she had closed the lid, so he knew that he no longer belonged to Kelly. That in itself was enough to make him relax, and he spent some time inspecting the inside of the lamp carefully. He wasn’t sure when or if he’d be released now, and it had been a while since he’d been allowed inside his lamp – long enough that there was dust everywhere and it all was overdue for a good clean. Still he was bored again by the time the lamp was opened, he guessed a few weeks had passed since the warlock had escaped, and if he was still in her possession, he could guess that she wasn’t going to be all that pleased. Billowing out once the lid was removed, he studied the girl somewhat warily, his shadows sticking close to him despite the good smells that were hanging about, and the urge to explore.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 7:46 pm

Black smoke billowed out of the lamp and there he was eyeing her just as warily as she was sure she was eyeing him, half considering just giving the lamp to the local second hand shop, Lyra reserved judgement for now. She had questions for him that she was determined he was going to answer “Who are you.” Still despite the reaction she’d given him, the warlock had given no call for any of the items in the room that could be used as a weapon thanks to her telekinesis abilities. Setting the silver lid of the lamp down next to it, Lyra wasn’t exactly convinced that he wasn’t about to try to take her back to the place she’d just escaped from. There was no way she was going back again, no way no how was she going to be caged ever again, not feeling safe enough to take a seat she remained standing just watching him fairly mistrustfully. He needed to explain himself before she would make any real decisions, she was never someone for being rash and wasn’t about to start now, she’d listen to him speak and make up her mind from there, whether it was allowing him to stay under certain conditions, kicking him out or putting him back in the lamp and dropping him off to be someone elses problem.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 7:52 pm

Making thoroughly sure to keep his shadows and Lats close to him, the shadow master watched her as she put the lid of his lamp down, though he was thankful that this time she wasn’t attacking him with her house. He didn’t exactly blame her, he had kidnapped her after all. She spoke and his gaze cut back to her, well aware of the rules and restrictions he had on his lamp. He had to answer her, and at some point he was going to have to tell her his rules as well. Those would either go down really well or not at all, depending on how she wanted to take it. “Damien.” For now though he merely answered only what she’d asked and nothing more, biding his time to wait and see what she was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 8:34 pm

Well he was the type of person to believe ‘who are you’ meant give someone their name, very well then “Species, details about the lamp etcetera would be quite nice” during her destress time she’d come to the conclusion that he potentially hadn’t wanted to work for the people he did. The fact that he hadn’t scarpered or attacked her again backed up that particular theory “Why you kidnapped me would be a nice addition too thank you” although she was very wary of him she saw no need to be rude. Being rude to creatures got you in hot water down the line, although she wasn’t really rolling out the red carpet and the welcome wagon at this point, although since he’d introduced himself sort of she supposed she should give her name as well even though he might already know it. “I’m Lyra” lifting her hand to pinch the bridge of her nose she sighed loudly “I get the feeling we’re going to be here, take a seat.” The chair closest to him wiggled its way over not really leaving him much choice and once he had she took a seat and after a few seconds two slices of cake and two cups of tea floated their way out of the kitchen. One set floated over to him while the other cup and plate made their way over to her, accepting them and took a sip of the hot tea feeling much of her tension melt away.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 8:43 pm

Clearly she was quite a young creature to not know who he was, but he didn’t really care. Not really wanting to sit, he didn’t have much choice between the order and the chair that made its way over so he obeyed, closing his eyes for a minute to order his thoughts and then opened them again. It was always easiest to explain in as little words as possible so that’s what he did. “I am a shadow master, and you are the owner of what you’d understand as a genie lamp.” He shook his head slightly at the offered tea and cake, not interested in the slightest. He was more focused at the moment on the girl, perhaps if she was smart enough she’d understand why he kidnapped her from his explanation without him having to spell it out for her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 8:39 pm

Obviously he was out of touch with his manners, the tea and cake settled down on the coffee table in front of him, he wasn’t very forthcoming with information sipping her tea she set the cup down and sighed “How about we save us both some time, what information do you have that I should or need to know” it was easier than trying to play a game of 20 questions where he danced around things and she got nowhere. Tucking some of her hair back behind her ears she leaned back into her chair after picking the cup up again, there was something comforting about holding onto a hot cup of tea or coffee, her father had once said that tea was like a hug in a cup and she couldn’t agree more. His words about a genie lamp clarified several things for her as it happened, however, she felt that there was likely more information that she needed that he wasn’t exactly bringing up since she was now the owner that meant that to some degree she had control over what he did. Therefore, when he’d kidnapped her it hadn’t been of his own volition which… changed things, although she was partially still frustrated that she was now stuck with him, Lyra shelved that emotion as it wasn’t helpful in the slightest. Looking over at the lamp which was where she had left it, after a couple of moments of thought she looked back at the man sitting in the chair, her heart felt like it had stopped when two blue eyes seemingly bright in colour were looking back at her, that was… unexpected, well now he had to stay, resisting the urge to rub her face or facepalm she instead made herself busy by finishing the rest of her tea.  There was little choice now, although she’d already half made up her mind about him staying with her “I’m disgruntled about being kidnapped but I get its not your fault, provided you tell me everything I need to know, you’re welcome to stay here” he looked in need of a good sleep and some good food, he was on the lean side after all. she looked over at the lamp “There’s a spare bedroom you can have, or stay in there, it doesn’t impact me either way” after all he seemed like a bit of a stray cat, and she was well known in the small town for collecting strays that nobody else wanted. Animal or person, they were looked after before being either adopted into a home if they were an animal or leaving once they were on their own two feet, he was another to the list. There was no pity in her gaze however, nobody wanted to be pitied like they were some pathetic creature, no she would do her best to help him and if things happened so be it, if not well she wouldn’t push things.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 7:23 pm

Deciding that the best course of action was to leave him be after that, the hatter kept going about her business with her newly planned out garden. He didn’t seem like the sort to attack her, but she still kept out of his way. Eventually wandering inside, she ended up making some stew with fresh bread, poking the kettle so that it was boiling over the fire while she got a pot of tea ready to go. She wasn’t sure if Logan was going to be staying to have something to eat, or even if he would be waking up any time soon. He seemed quite tired the poor man, but maybe he’d be able to answer a few of her questions about the island and Ice and if the contracts were ever able to be terminated.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 8:28 pm

He slept and slept before finally rousing himself and quite happily ate some of the stew that she was willing to share with him, he wasn’t able to stay long before he was called away by others who were trapped on the island. He didn’t show up for a couple of weeks before showing up one evening out of the blue with a soaking wet bundle of fur in his arms. He’d found the fox cub in a sack in the main river of the island, the tiny creature needed a mother and he certainly wasn’t parent material anymore, not wanting to frighten the poor thing further by taking his bike he instead walked the length of the island until he reached the place where he had last visited Skye. Out of everyone he managed on the island she was the one that seemed the most motherly to him, it was dusk almost dark by the time he finally arrived, the lights were on in her little house so he wandered up and knocked on the door after managing to free a hand to do so. The creature was very young, its eyes and ears still sealed and it searched fruitlessly in his clothing for a nipple to latch onto, offering a slight smile when she answered the door he blinked in surprise seeing that her thick hair was just as red as the foxes fur, both seeming to blaze into colour all of a sudden. Completely thrown for a loop he stared at her and then the fox for a few long moments before he came to his senses and greeted her with a slightly sheepish smile “Sorry to show up on your doorstep so late… I found this little fellow being drowned in a sack, I’m not much of a parent so I was thinking you might be able to take him in” he wasn’t quite sure what to do or think about the bright colour that was now bright and blazing, it was beautiful and warm. Wanting nothing more than to reach out and touch the woman’s hair to see how it changed colours in the light he kept his hands to himself instead brushing a hand over the fur of the fox, he’d done his best to dry the little thing out on the way over but it seemed the baby’s thick fur had done a good job of retaining the water.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 8:57 pm

He stayed for a little bit, long enough to eat some stew once he woke up but that didn’t bother her. She got a few weeks in peace after that, and she spent the time continuing to work on her garden and the small house. She was doing her best to make it more homelike since it seemed like she was going to be stuck here for the foreseeable future. Stirring from her spot in front of the fire at the knock, confused about who it could be especially at this house. Opening the door she blinked at the sight of Logan standing there looking somewhat wet with an equally as soaked bundle in his arms. Deciding to focus on said bundle, she moved aside to let him step in where it was much warmer for them both. “Come in, it’s cold out there.” It looked like a fox cub, and she wasn’t so heartless to say no. plus the company would be quite welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 6:35 pm

Relieved that she let them in he stepped inside and walked over to the fire that slowly started to turn into colour as well, looking from the fire to the fox to Skye the vibrant oranges he was seeing for the first time, not able to form any kind of coherent thoughts just a sense of wonder at the glory of the bright colours. So bright was their colour that he didn’t even notice that her eyes had turned amethyst, she hadn’t actually said whether or not she’d take the cub but the fact that she had let them in was a positive start at the very least. Unsure of what to say and realizing that the silence between them had become rather long he hastened to speak “The poor thing was in a sack dumped in the river” the river that went through the island from a lake up in the mountains was nicknamed the river styx an ironic name that was somehow oddly fitting, he doubted that any of the creatures he was in charge of would have done this, he suspected one of the shadow masters, in particular the one called Oliver, he had observed that that one was unstable and untrustworthy but he didn’t bring that up there was no need. It was safe here and although he didn’t know what he’d do with the fox if Skye said no, he was determined to not let the poor thing die, there was enough death as it was, even if he wasn’t much of a parental figure anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 7:20 pm

Shutting the door and moving to put another log on the fire, Skye listened as the man spoke again. Ending up dusting off her hands, she nodded slightly. “Poor thing, he looks only tiny.” She wouldn’t be able to say no, so she reached out for the little creature, taking a spot to kneel in front of the fire with it. Placing the baby down she got up again to find a towel and started drying the little fox. “I’ll do my best with him.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 7:44 pm

Breathing a sigh of relief when she took the baby and knelt down, a weight was lifted off of his shoulders “Thank you. If you need anything special for him let me know” his feet hurt so he sat down beside her watching the tiny thing still marveling at the colour. For the first time in years, he felt like he had some hope of finding happiness, although he was very aware that if she saw colour on him too the pair of them would have to hide that fact from Ice as she was the type to use that to her advantage, against them both. For now however he’d hold back it wasn’t the right time, “what will you name him?” Logan finally asked watching the cub attempt to suckle Skyes fingers, she’d need milk for it “How do you feel about a goat? I can probably get you one so you can feed the cub” it’d take a bit of doing but he was willing to give it a go. A goat was likely going to be easier for Skye to look after and feed rather than a cow, goats were fairly hardy after all, although they were social animals so perhaps she’d need two but for now she could start off with one.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 8:39 pm

The girl just nodded slightly as he kept talking, taking in the information as she gently rubbed the tiny baby as dry as she could. It was hungry the poor thing, and she was trying to figure out if she had anything that it could eat while she worked out how she was going to feed him. It seemed that Logan had guessed what she’d need so she nodded. “A goat would be good, it’d need a friend though or it’ll keep escaping to find one.” She was fairly sure she could rig up some sort of fencing to keep the goats contained, or maybe just a tether that she could keep moving them around. Either way, she’d figure something out. Letting the cub suckle on her fingers again, she watched the little thing with gentleness in her gaze. “I don’t know about a name yet.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 9:10 pm

He could find a pair of goats, or perhaps a mother goat nursing a baby, nodding his agreement Logan remained quiet for a few moments “I can find two, it can’t be that hard” on the subject of names however he wasn’t so sure, he’d never been good at naming things and had never even named his bike. “Names come to you at the right time” it’d taken him the entire nine months to come up with a name he liked for his daughter’s name. There was the familiar stab of pain, he’d been working for ice for so long he was quite certain that she would have passed away by now, but there was nothing that could be done, instead, he stayed for a while longer before excusing himself and leaving. Instead of going to bed, he set about searching for a pair of goats, spending most of the night looking he reappeared at about noon the next morning with a goat under each arm, knocking on the door with his foot as his hands were currently holding onto the goats he offered Skye a smile “Found a pair this one is the mother of the smaller one” indicating with his head what ones he meant, he didn’t set them down as he didn’t really know where she wanted them “Did you have a pen in mind? I can probably help build one I'm fairly good at putting things together” goats were climbers so it’d have to have fairly high walls, perhaps chicken netting would work, the holes would be too small for them to get stuck in them after all. The goats were brown and black and seemed gentle enough “They’re both female, the mother is called Suki and the daughter Jane, they’re Anglo-Nubian and supposedly give very good milk” hoping that he hadn’t gone over the top and hadn’t put his foot in it by being too forward or something he grew slightly anxious and that showed on his face although he was unaware of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadowed colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowed colours
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Shadow Master Rp-
Jump to: