The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowed colours

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Shadowed colours - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 4:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shadowed colours - Page 4 21ogk
In a world where everything is black and white, color is known to take hold when one meets their soulmate. Still, this does not make the hunt for the 'one' any easier, the key is they eyes they are known to be the first hint of the truth.

The man who had shadows experimented on him who goes by Logan is the one who runs the massive Island that Ice keeps her experiments on, one of these experiments it the blind girl Iris who lives in the newly rebuilt castle she grew up in. The young hatter Skye who had not settled yet ended up caught by ice and released on the island to be studied and learned from. Damien is Kellys as is Oliver who is very attached to the other shadow master. after he is freed by Lyra from Kelly's possession, Maria the girl who's been trained to be Ollie's toy is introduced to him
Logan x Skye
Albus x Iris
Damien x Lyra
Oliver x Maria
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 3:48 pm

She looked up the stairs in the direction that Damien had gone, pondering a suggestion, but ultimately decided to stay quiet for now. I understand. The patting made the little shadow squeak happily and nestle into its position, a wry look crossing Silver’s cat face. I suspect the little one will be with you for good now. Very few shadows bond so quickly to someone other than their master.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 6:24 pm

Unable to help the tentative smile when the shadow squeaked and nestled into where it was settled, Silvers comment just made her laugh quietly “I don’t think that’d be a bad thing, they seem so full of joy” standing she gently placed the baby on her shoulder and pushed the couch back to where it usually lived. Sighing to herself and studying the living room quietly “Do you think that woman will come back?” from Kelly’s words it sounded like the woman intended to target her over Damien, she was unsure if that had changed considering that the warlock had almost killed the much older shadow master.

Relieved that she accepted the goats without much fuss, he followed her through to where she wanted the goats, and helped her tether them to a stake that they shouldn’t be able to pull out. Studying the area quietly he mused over his options. He could leave and sleep the rest of the day away like he usually did when he didn’t have things to attend to, or he could remain here and help out a little, the company was nice and having a purpose would also be welcome. “I can probably build a pen for them, I’m fairly proficient at making things” offering before he really thought about the consequences he slipped his hands into his pockets and watched the two goats as they began grazing.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2022 7:38 pm

Perhaps not at the start. The tone was dry, and obviously spoke of years of experience with irritating baby shadows. Still, she didn’t bother discouraging either of them. Settling down more comfortably, the cat yawned then paused to study Lyra at her next question. It is possible, however Damien is more than a match for her, she is not as old as we are, therefore not as powerful. It just depended on whether Damien would be inclined to defend the girl, but she had the feeling that he would, eventually. In his own time. Perhaps now is a time to find some ginger cake recipes?

She glanced sideways at him, curious about the man who kept cropping up to help her. She did want to know why. “If you really want to. Why so eager to bring me things?” She suspected that he was stuck on the island just sa she was, though he hadn’t told her that as such. Only that he was the keeper of the island, and something about it being his job. Letting him figure out what he wanted to say, she kept her hands busy with organising some water for the two goats, where they wouldn’t knock it over or get tangled around it. They were rather pretty little things, and she rubbed the mother goat on the head gently while she nibbled on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 3:24 pm

The dry comment made Lyra smile with amusement, although she felt some dread at the idea of Kelly returning, she felt some reassurance at the comment that Damien would sort her out. Even if he didn’t she could just squish her with the couch again she supposed. The suggestion about a ginger cake recipe made her nod   “I suppose so” guessing it to be a distraction from the cat-shaped shadow more than anything else. Getting up she gently carried the baby shadow with her on her way up and set it on her shoulder  “There you go” wandering to where her computer was tucked away into one corner of the living room she booted it up and began flicking through ginger cake recipes quietly, fingers gently tapping the desk as she did so, not really paying attention to what she was doing as her mind was more processing everything that had happened now things had settled down.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 3:32 pm

The baby clung to Lyra’s shoulder with multiple tentacles, squeaking softly to itself as she moved about. Silver joined her on the desk, sitting and peering at the screen curiously. What is this? Technology had come so far since they’d last been properly out in the world, and she was curious about it all.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 3:48 pm

Coming out of her thoughts, Lyra blinked in some surprise, “oh its called a computer, a fairly recent invention really, you can do all sorts of things on them. They have games but I use mine for information, lots of information is stored on them” explaining happily enough she pulled up some recipes for ginger cake and looked over them. “you type what you want to look for into this bar on the screen and hit the enter button and it searches the archives. You can also buy things as well” going through the recipes until she found one that seemed like it’d work she copied it down onto a bit of paper and moved to the kitchen with the intent of giving the recipe a go. Getting out the ingredients out, Lyra frowned “Would it be too risky for you to come with me to the bookstore? The owner of the bookstore is a creature so we’d be okay in there, I was wondering if you could help me pick out some books for” she gestured upstairs briefly.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 4:04 pm

The cat hummed softly in surprise, testing things by reaching out to bat at the buttons curiously to see what they’d do. abandoning that when Lyra ended up moving, she followed the warlock back to the kitchen and found a spot to sit at. If you wish me to come, I may. Shapes to fit in are easily chosen. She wasn’t bound to just the cat shape after all, and she did tend to refer her reindeer form when she could get away with it but for now the cat was better to fit in. I can do my best with picking books for him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 5:51 pm

She had observed the cat play at the buttons, and had made a note to give the shadow a lesson on how to work computers, Lyra had an inkling that it’d be very good for Silver. Her hands were covered in flour as she mixed the ingredients together in the big mixing bowl she’d been given for one of her birthdays, “I’d love for you to, you’re wonderful company Silver” speaking genuinely with an affectionate look on her face, she sneezed when she stirred a little too vigorously and a cloud of flour drifted up and onto her face. Avoiding the bowl as she sneezed, Lyra mumbled an apology and fetched a tissue “Flour always makes me sneeze” adding the rest of the ingredients and pouring it into a tin, she gave a sigh of relief once it was in the oven and set about cleaning up the bowls she’d used. “Would you like to lick the bowl joyful little one?” she asked the shadow on her shoulder with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 6:02 pm

Flicking her tail slightly, the cat watched, ever so curious about the world now, and wanting to learn as much as she could. What sort of form would be best for me to take on then? A scarf, or is it not cold enough yet for one? The baby shadow squeaked at the offer and scrambled down, pooling in the bowl to start cleaning up the leftover mixture. Shadows have quite the sweet tooth, sugar helps sustain us and Damien.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 7:17 pm

Looking up from washing the measuring cups, Lyra considered things before nodding “A scarf should do, I don’t have to have one done up tight after all” watching the little shadow happily hoover up the left overs in the bowl, she noted the comment from silver and tucked it away for later. That was something useful and so she’d make sure to keep sugary baking in the house for them then “So that’s why the gingerbread vanished so quickly and here I was thinking I’d just made a particularly good batch!” The smile on her face suggested that she was joking however, she loved crafting whether it was baking or creative crafts, being able to make something that made others happy was a true passion of hers.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 9:10 pm

The shadow nodded, content with that plan. Then a scarf will work. It was going to be quite nice being able to get out and about again, and she was intending to share it all with their shadow master, it would do him some good to be able to wander without consequence after so long. Gingerbread is a favourite, as is ginger cake.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 5:18 pm

Taking note that both ginger cake and gingerbread were a favourite of the shadows, Lyra let Silver take her place as a scarf about her neck and headed out of the house. Following the small cobblestoned streets that barely fit cars down them to the old bookshop, the sign hanging out was a faded green with gold lettering that needed repainting Tom's old and new books the storefront was also painted green and the building was obviously several hundred years old. The thin glass had some warps and bubbles in it suggesting it was made some time ago and hadn't been updated. Stepping up to the door she pushed it open listening to the familiar ring of the bell that signaled someone had entered the store, inhaling the smell of the thousands of books crammed into the store, Lyra walked across the worn wooden floorboards brushing her fingers over some of the embossed covers. It wasn't long before Tom the old wisened mage appeared from the depths of the store, a smile winding up his face, he had medium-length white hair tied back in a low ponytail and a white beard, dressing in attire that one would expect of a gentleman from the late 1800s. Originally he may have been a tall man but in his old age was rather hunched over, long legs bowed, his bright blue eyes sparkled with wisdom and perhaps a certain amount of mischief. "Lady Lyra, It's a pleasure to see you again, an I see you've got a companion with you this time" he touched his nose with a finger and winked "Mum's the word on that one hmm? Your parents shan't find out from me" studying the scarf carefully he mused to himself making a few guesses to himself as to what the other creature he could sense on the young warlock could be. Perhaps it'd introduce itself, after all that was the polite thing to do, although he was very aware that manners were a luxury not a necessity these days.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 3:22 pm

Settling comfortably around Lyra’s neck, Silver hummed softly to herself as the warlock walked, the soft sound becoming a quiet vibrating purr instead once they were outside. It had been a long time since the old shadow had been outside so she took in all the sights quietly, sharing it with the rest of the shadows who had been left behind, and also with Damien, who had holed himself up in the spare room again. Unable to resist, she perked up at the smells of the bookstore, and blinked at the old mage who appeared from the depths. She knew of this one, and it wouldn’t be a surprise if he knew about Damien. The shadow master was a well known secret in the creature world by now after all. Since there was no one else around, the shadow shifted back into her cat shape and lay across Lyra’s shoulders. Manners were important to Silver, and quite firmly ingrained. A pleasure to greet you, old one. We’ve heard of you.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 6:42 pm

His white brows rose with interest as the scarf turned itself into a black cat with silver eyes that stood out against its black fur. A shadow, so young Lyra's gotten herself mixed up with a shadow master then, curious wondering to himself what one it could be, there were only a handful of them left, after all, the ancient entity brushed his fingers through his thick beard musingly. "A pleasure to meet you as well, I go by Tom these days, Lyra some books came through for you that you asked for, they're in the side room" he was more interested in separating the two so he could speak to the cat without Lyra listening in. While she was capable of defending herself, he wished to do some sleuthing just to make sure that she would be alright, he'd watched her grow up and had guided her with books for several decades now. He knew she was powerful despite her parents attempts to hide it, and he was well aware of her kind heart and generous nature, if the shadow master was trained and an older one however, Lyra with her lack of training for defense and battle wouldn't be able to really defend herslef.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 7:02 pm

Stepping delicately off Lyra’s shoulder and onto a stack of books, Silver sat there, curling her tail neatly around her feet. The movement allowed for Lyra to head off into the side room, leaving just Tom and the shadow-cat alone in between the books. You wish to speak with me. She’d been able to read between the lines, and knew that was exactly what Tom had been wanting. For the time being, she didn’t mind answering questions, though she would have to be careful with what she said. If Tom was protective of Lyra, she was just as protective of her shadow master, perhaps even more so with how bound he was.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 7:31 pm

Once Lyra had tootled off, the well dressed creature couldn't help the somewhat mischievous smile at the comment from the cat, she was sharp. "I believe I'm at a disadvantage, you seem to know what I am" Despite his apparent age it was quite clear that his mind was still sharp and undulled by time. "I go by Tom currently, and yourself?" He leaned against the counter and waited, he was very aware that shadows were naturally rather protective of their shadow masters so he didn't pry into that for now, besides it'd be more fun to ifgure it out for himself, like a puzzle
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 7:37 pm

She inclined her head slightly towards him. It is difficult not to hear of other immortals. I am Silver. She didn’t ask any questions of her own for now. She was far more content to watch and observe, and take mental notes. Damien would love this little shop, he would easily bury himself in the books and the knowledge until he was dragged out kicking and screaming for food or sleep. The image made her smile very slightly to herself, something changing in her silver gaze before she refocused back on the entity before her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed colours   Shadowed colours - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowed colours
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Shadow Master Rp-
Jump to: