The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost at sea, time and space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killian and Skye got their hands on an ancient magical doohickey that suddenly carked into life and sent him down the worm hole of time and space and after at some point during this slip saw a TARDIS and a couple of OOD ended up finding himself in a comfortable enough apartment heavily influenced by a love f the sea. Claire has been working at the FBI for a number of years now after escaping Ices rule, coming home late one night she finds the pirate that she knows exceedingly well despite never having met him before. Finally poor innocent flower crown lamb hearted baby nathan got himself sent back in time because of the ancient magical doohickey and landed face first on skyes ship with his only belongings being what he had in his pack at the time and the clothes on his back. With the doohickey broken and in killians possession for now Ices shadows have picked up on what happened and are now searching for him and the magical doohickey.
Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 B997213d5bc01eab9d9521198e166690
^ said ancient magical doohickey
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 1:26 am

Julian gave the phone a quizzical look, wondering what was wrong with his Claire. Something was definitely worrying her, but until she turned up and spilled it, he wouldn’t be able to help her. Pulling the leather back towards him, he spoke to the falcon again. “Wonder if she’ll have any idea how you got here, sheila. Maybe her friend will Unusual for her to be happy bringing a friend down this way.” He wriggled his fingers at the bird, inviting her back down this end of the table. “Come on over here, I need you for this. Unless you want some idiot poacher shooting you down once you can fly again.”

“She’s safe,” he murmured, and gave a nod to Claire. “Didn’t seem human, no.” Picking up on her unease, he tilted his head back towards the car. “Going back to yours? You need some time with your companion.” He called Alkira back to him, still not worried about the cold. “It’ll be easier to think once you’ve got her with you.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 7:49 pm

She had hope again, it seemed her brother would be coming to visit in a few short weeks, feeling a little less unhappy she considered him when he wriggled his fingers enticingly. she didn't really feel like going over there, she didn't trust what he was doing, what if it was something that would hurt her or would restrict her movements more. She just wanted her brother, her appearance became saddened, Melissa looked away again the bird silently running her beak through her feathers without really noticing what she was doing. She felt alone and lost, not to mention vulnerable, she couldn't defend herself well like this and couldn't fly.

Claire sighed and pushed back her feelings, getting up she shook her head "I need to solve this, I'm heading back to the crime scene. Do you want to come with me?" her dark green eyes watched him intently "The quicker we finish the case the quicker i can take you to your sister" she added gently
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 9:04 pm

“Hurting are you, sheila?” Julian softened his voice, putting the leather aside for now. “Let’s have us a looksee, see how it’s healing.” He turned his hand over, resting the back of it against the table, waiting. “Seems like you answered the phone for me, whoever was on the end make you edgy, huh? You’ll meet them when they come, I guess. If you’re still happy staying. You should be all healed up by that point, if I know Claire.”

He just gave a quick nod, content to follow her around. He wasn’t stupid enough to go wandering in this city by himself, and besides, he wanted to see how this turned out. It was an interesting murder, and his shadows were already snooping around to see what they could learn from it. “She’ll be happier now, since she knows I’m coming,” he murmured. It’ll keep her settled for a couple of weeks, especially if she’s grounded.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 9:26 pm

The tone of his voice changed, it held an emotion she didn't know nor understand, glancing back at him and studying him with an air of suspicion she moved over to where his hand was resting. Her gaze moved from the hand to his shoulder, she liked resting there, but it seemed he wished to inspect her wing and make sure it was alright. Shifting her talons she leant down and inspected his fingers, lightly nipping at the callused skin before returning her gaze to the window resigning herself to the fact that she was stuck here and might as well let the human do his primitive attempt at healing her. Her brothers shadows would heal her in an instant once he got here, she just had to be patient and wait, at least the human wasn't cruel or stupid, he seemed to ahve his heart in the right place and kind intentions. The thought lead to her studying his face again.

Giving a definitive nod Claire soon had them back at the crime scene, it was still taped off and with no one else around Cynder sat at her side. Her shadows billowed around her before dispersing to go find more evidence, now they were on the hunt of something like themselves requiring more intense investigation than before. Claire stood with her eyes closed, mentally micro managing the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 9:49 pm

He reached out to her, nudging her closer to him so he could check her injuries. Removing the bandages, he examined the scratches and bites, frowning. “Seems to be going well. Want to stretch out a little? Bet it’d feel good for you. I’ll rebind it after dinner.” Stretching himself, he turned his attention back to the leather, fiddling with it. “These won’t hurt you, just makes you obviously not a pest. Shouldn’t affect your flying either, if I do these right.”

He followed her in silence, keeping a suitable distance from her. He didn’t bother her while she worked with her shadows, his own eyes watchful. His shadows were still spread through the city, keeping watch just in case, and he focused more of his attention on the shadows still finding their way to the big hot land. He wanted to find her as soon as he could. He already had the idea that she was injured, and he needed to make sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:35 pm

A little displeased when she was nudged without warning her disgust was halted when he removed the bandages, stretching out her wing instantly a soft noise faintly sounded as pain pinged in her wing. Sending him a look like she blamed him for the pain she kept the wing to her side again, looking at the leather in his hands then at him as he spoke again she supposed she could tolerate them as long as they didn't hinder her. Satisfied with that she insisted on clambering up his arm to sit on his shoulder, settling herself down there her eyes half closed and she allowed herself to rest.

Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:41 pm

He stroked her feathers gently as she settled on his shoulder, focusing on the leather as he cut it down to size for her. “Still hurting, fluffy? It’ll heal soon. Then you’ll be able to fly. That’ll make you happier, I’ll bet.” Frowning at the leather, he glanced at her. “Reckon you can come on the table again, your highness? Need to fit these so they fit you properly and don’t rub.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:44 pm

The bird accepted the touch, it wasn't horrible it was almost nice. Resting there listening to the sounds the human made, from his breathing to his heart beat, beginning to drift through her thoughts she was on the subject of her brother and the strange world she was in once again when he soke again. I am not very high so i do not see how i can be a high-ness now did she want to obey and show that she was of human intelligence or should she dumb it down so he did not get suspicious. Undecided she remained on his shoulder, instead moving her head to begin grooming the wing that had been pinned, the feathers desperately needed tending to as they were all unhooked and ruffled from the material
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Shaking his head a little, he lifted her off his shoulder, placing her on the table in front of him. Fiddling with the thin leather straps, he looped them gently around her leg, fastening them securely. “Seems to fit alright. Now just the other one…” He trailed off as he concentrated, making sure that she wouldn’t be worried by the leather. “Just don’t bite these off. You need them on so that you won’t be trapped and gotten rid of.” He stroked her back again, and inspected her injuries, making sure that she wasn’t opening them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Ending the call as she entered the apartment claire blinked as she was greeted with manas best efforts at decorating it. Guessing he must have coerced Killian to help him Claire couldn't help but smile a little, the case was finally over and now they had a coupe of days before they'd go to julians. Taking off her shoes in the entrance hall and wandering into the living room she glanced around before noticing Killian "Its nice you've gone to the trouble, but we're spending Christmas as Julians, where Melissa is" flopping down onto a chair she ignored the dismayed squeaking from Mana. All she wanted to do was sleep for a few centuries, but no there were other things to do, "your turn to make dinner or mine?" she asked with a soft yawn looking over at the man tiredly. He'd been such a help and it'd been actually nice having someone else in her life, the company was nice. She'd never really felt this comfortable around anyone apart from two others, Julian and the stranger who'd visited her during her childhood.

She'd managed to get him to allow her to rest on his shoulder most of the time, it was a hot day and she was ignoring what was going on until he got a phone call. Listening intently she perked up once she figured out Killian would be coing as well Killian will be here soon? I eagerly await his arrival she'd long gathered that he couldn't hear her and guessed that to be the same. She didnt have the bind on her wing anymore but had shown little interest in flying preferring to ride around.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 1:27 am

Lounging comfortably on the couch, Killian opened his eyes, studying her. “You finished the case?” He’d become quite comfortable in her place, happy to help out around the place while she was gone, trying to keep his impatience about his sister to himself. At least they were going now. “I’ll do dinner, I’ve been sleeping all day. When are you planning to leave?” He desperately wanted to check on his sister, it had been such a long wait. Getting to his feet, Alkira leapt onto the couch, curling up in his spot. He didn’t bother to tell her off, heading into the kitchen to start making something. “What was the end result on the case then?”

Glad that Claire was still planning on coming down, Julian tossed the phone on the table as he headed back out. She’d got lucky, managing to catch him as he was finishing lunch, otherwise he would have missed her call. He had a rather bad habit of ignoring his phone. Still half worried about the falcon, since she seemed to prefer riding on his shoulder than flying, he glanced at her, once again in her usual spot. Stroking her feathers, he stopped midstride at the quiet voice echoing in his head. “Killian? Arrival?” He shook his head, writing it off as just a weird thought, and got back to work with his horses, setting the bird on the fence as normal.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 9:06 pm

Claire nodded quietly "yeah we did" with an exhausted sigh she continued "Jules needs a couple of days to sort things before we can pop over" wanting to just fall asleep then and there and forget about dinner she shrugged "yeah, Found a human who was good for it and was suspected of doing a whole lot of other crimes. Used shadows to alter his memory" okay maybe it wasn't orthodox and possibly illegal it had been better than tracking down Jet and trying to kill her. She'd lived so much longer and thus was so much more powerful than the both of them at the moment. besides the guy she'd pinned it on deserved it, she'd looked into his mind and seen that he had indeed commited so many atrocities and done away with evidence. By the time dinner was done she was half asleep, tired and drained from the past month or so that she'd spent hunting the guy. Forcing herself to get up although all she wanted to do was just sleep and sleep, Claire made her way over to the rickety old table and after grabbing her plate sat down pushing her food around it. "What are you going to do after you find her? Are you going to stay there or explore the world?" she didn't exactly believe that he would stick around, why would he bother after all? there was so much in this world that he could explore and experience.

Content at the feather stroking his sudden words surprised her, making her look at him in surprise You heard me? however she was soon sat on a fence post watching him work the horses. Deciding to give it ago she thought again Julian, did you hear me? I am quite surprised i did not know just anyone cold hear me considering flying to his shoulder she eventually decided against it thinking that if he could hear her he surely would come over to investigate
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 9:43 pm

He sat with her, not nudging her to eat. He knew the feeling of not wanting to eat well enough himself. Eating, he nodded in acknowledgement of her words, and gave a sigh. “I’ll see how she is. I don’t even know if she’s this time, or my time. All I know is that she was pulled through like I was.” He shrugged, glancing up at her out of his mismatched eyes, studying her curiously. “I’ll see what she wants to do, if she wants to go back. If she does…” He shrugged. “I’ll give her that orb, stay here. Otherwise I don’t know.” Letting his gaze flit over to the decorations that Mana had insisted they put up, he finally looked back at her again. “Go sleep, you look exhausted. I’ll clean things up.”

Hearing the words, he stopped the horse, looking over at her with a slight frown. “Weird,” he murmured, and just shook it off again, concentrating back on the horse. She was a flighty one, and he needed his full attention to work on her.
When he was done, he led her back to the gate, offering his arm to the falcon. “Maybe I’m just going mad,” he told her, not expecting a response. She was just a bird, after all. “Right, let’s get this cheeky youngster back in the paddock, then you can help me out making a couple of rooms for Claire and her friend.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 9:52 pm

She shrugged "You don't even know how the orb works, I believe jet might have a clue bt that'd mean tracking her down all over again" she managed a smile "Sorry, you're right" up on her feet she ended up curled up under the covers of her bed not even bothering to shut the door. Cynder watched her leave before turning her head and studying killian with her intelligent mismatched eyes, "it is a complicated device, left behind by ancient beings unknown" she was stretched out on the couch the small dragon somehow taking up the entire thing "It works on time, and you were unfortunate enough to be holding it when the stars were in the right spot. I'm not sure what correct allignment will send you both back but it'll let you know" going quiet and refusing to say anything more on the subject the dragonling gnawed at the silver again out of habit.

You are not going mad, you can hear me. I am not named bird, I am melissa" the bird gripped his shoulder harder than usual and tweaked his earlobe carefully. Quite insistent on making him listen to her who is this claire? Why is she with my brother? How is the horse cheeky it is a horse, explain yourself after a month of having unanswered questions he was now being bombarded with them.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 11:35 pm

He sighed, pushing the last of his food around the plate, knowing that she was right. Sending his shadows to close her door for her, he cleaned up his mess, looking over his shoulder at the dragon. “Does that mean it won’t work for Melly, but it’d work to send me back?” He would stay with her if that was the case. He couldn’t leave her alone here, in a place that would confuse her as much as this time would. Noticing the dragon gnawing at the silver, he crouched on the edge of the couch, offering a hand. “Want me to try, scaley?”

“Ouch!” He batted at the bird, frowning at her. “Don’t nibble me, you cheeky feather duster. And loosen those claws of yours, they’re hurting.” With a sigh, he just accepted that the bird could talk, which meant she would have been understanding everything he’d been saying for the past couple of weeks. “Claire’s a foster kid I had here for a few years. Poor kid wasn’t in a good way, but the horses helped her sort herself out. As to why your brother is with her – I assume that’s Killian, then? Not at all sure.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 9:46 pm

The dragon shrugged "You can change the orb to take you both back" the offer to remove the silver was accepted and one of her paws was placed into his hand. The scales around the silver were rubbed war and oozy, her mouth burned from constantly chewing at them, curling her tail around her side the dragon watched him sharply. There was a great amount of knowledge hidden in the purple and green depths of her mismatched eyes, she knew things about him, that he would go back to his time, that he would appear to her Claire when they were trapped with ice. He was the one who had created the books that Claire held so dear, she wondered just how much of it he had figured ot.

The bird loosened her grip a little I am not a feather duster, I am Melissa she retorted staunchly, well at least he appeared to believe her now. Nor was she cheeky she was an assassin and did not show emotions so easily I am stuck as a bird as i was wounded as a bird she finally spoke the simple sentance eplaining why she was still a bird and why she hadn't beome her human self again
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 11:43 pm

Ignoring the burning in his own hands, he studied the silver carefully, and seated himself more comfortably on the couch. Glancing at the now closed door to Claire’s room, he gave a sigh. “She’s scared,” he said quietly, his eyes going back to the silver as he fiddled with it, trying to get it off. “Been on the run for a long time, haven’t you?”

“Oh you’re very cheeky.” He moved through the house after taking his boots off, holding an armful of sheets. “So, if you can speak, wanna tell me why you’re not flying? Was getting pretty close to taking you back to the vet, see if there were any other problems that she didn’t see the first time.” He made the beds in easy movements, long used to doing it, and left the windows and doors open of both rooms, airing them out.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 12:03 am

Deep glyphs were carved into the silver, unmarred by the dragons teeth chewing on them, her mismatched eyes focused on the male reading his features as best as she could "Yes, after we escaped Ice we teleported ourselves away and found ourselves in Julians back yard. He took us in and taught Claire social manners as best he could" her gaze flicked away to focus on the door that lead into her rooms before asking "How much about those books have you figured out yet? I can confirm or deny things but can't tell you much more than that" with that her focus and gaze had returned to the man inspecting the silver.

The bird didn't reply to the comment about her being cheeky, instead she watched semi interestedly at his strange antics with the bedrooms. The vet would have gotten herself bit, she thought to herself clacking her beak, a moment, claws maintaining a firm grasp on the mans shoulder. Her brother would be her soon, it was a moment of being reunited that she looked forward to, atleast he hadn't been stuck on his own in this world althoough she was sure that he would have been able to fend for himself. Having someone to show him the ropes would have made things easier, shifting her weight a little the bird spoke to him, well thought to him the stars are still the same, even so far forward in time it is comforting to know that despite all the changes there are at least some few things that remain unchanged she didn't really expect an answer it was more a stray thought that happened to be louder than she'd intended it
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 1:20 am

He glanced at her, thinking through his thoughts. “And Julian is where Mel found herself ending up. Interesting.” He considered the offer, and decided to take her up on it, lowering his voice more so that Claire wouldn’t overhear. “I wrote them, didn’t I? When I go back. So I’m the one who gives them to her.” His sharp eyes flicked to the dragon for a moment before he focused back on the silver. It was burning his hands, but he took no notice. He’d been through worse pain before. “She hasn’t recognised me then. I suppose that’s a good thing – for now at least.”

Finished with his work inside, he glanced at the falcon as he moved outside again. “You like the stars, then? I can move your perch to be near the window if you want.” Deciding that he’d do his paperwork outside, he gathered it up and dumped it all on the table on the verandah, letting her hop to the tabletop if she wanted to. “I enjoy watching the stars too,” he murmured. “There’s something friendly about them, isn’t there?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 10:12 pm

Listening quietly as he spoke she nodded "You disguised yourself, thats why" her gaze flicked to the carved silver that encased her ankle, she wanted nothing more than to get the silver off of herself. She remained patient while he fiddled, "You are to return when the time is right and you will be free of Ices rule" there was a slight look of kindness on the scaled reptiles features, as well as an old wiseness that perhaps came from the figments of sofias consciousness that had been added to the soul shadow as ice experimented. Hoping he'd be able to get the damned silver off, Cynder remained still, waiting patiently.

The falcon was quiet, stepping onto the table and inspecting the paper work as if she could read when in reality she could not "They are lighthouses, in the sky, alone and distant from one another all they can do is flash their lights at each other and me" the thoughts were murmured and quiet, signifying just how alone in the world the woman or rather bird was in the world even with her brother there. She was silent a long while before adding You like watching them too? the metaphor of the stars being lighthouses was quite out of character for the literal female. She didn't quite know why she thought of them that way, if she focused hard enough there were dim unlit memories of a warm voice telling her about the stars being lighthouses and warm arms around her. The memory of the smell of the owner of the voice had been forgotten and with each passing year she lost a little more of it leaving her more isolated.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 10:52 pm

He nodded, finally finding the catch that removed the silver band, and pulled it away from her scales. “One done,” he murmured, and dropped it, rubbing the burns on his fingers. Flickering his gaze to her, he went still. “Free of her? You’re sure about that?” His shadows all clustered around them, vibrating with excitement at the quietly spoken words, and he shifted his shoulders a little as the shadow in his back moved too. He wanted to know if his sister would go back too, but he was scared of asking, so he stayed quiet, lowering his gaze to the silver band that was now lying on the floor. He didn’t want to touch that again, his fingers were burning, and would take a while to heal since the shadows couldn’t do it, but he didn’t care. The little dragon had had them on way longer, so it was worth it.

He nodded absently, working through the numbers slowly. “Yes. They remind me of my parents.” Glancing at her as she moved around the paper, he stroked her back gently, guessing that she’d say something if she didn’t want him to do it. “They always told me they’d guide me home. Still waiting for that, but I’m happy enough here, I guess.” He gave a quiet sigh, looking out over the slowly darkening land. The sun was about halfway set, sending deep orange streaks through the sky.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:48 pm

Staring at her leg as the silver band was finally removed, it appeared the dragon couldn't believe her eyes, the scales where the silver had been were burned, weeping and infected after deccades of suffering with them on. Licking the freed leg a quiet noise of thank you sounded from the creature. It was unlikely that her scales would ever fully heal without scarring or showing sign of what had been done to them, but she was willing to accept that willing to live with that just so pleased that the constant burning sensation was gone. Replaced with the stinging feel of air hitting the quite repulsive wound, the dragon moved away to settle and stare in wonder at her freed leg.

The bird went still and looked at him as he stroked her back, Parents? I am not familiar with the term she didn't protest the hand that had ran down her back, her brother had done it often enough and this Julian wasn't a threat. If anything it was quite soothing, Home.... she echoed yet another word she didn't quite know or understand. She'd heard the term but didn't know its meaning, her gaze went from studying his face to following his gaze out over the darkening land. Stars are indeed useful navigational tools, I have used them to guide me all over the world she mused figuring that was what these parents had meant
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 11:31 am

Watching her, he managed a slight smile. It had to be good to be free of the silver, the poor thing. Feeling Alkira nudge him, he rubbed her ears gently. He was grateful that the jackal had never had to deal with silver bands. Giving a sigh, he moved off the couch to head outside onto the balcony, watching the sky. He didn't really like this pace, the sky was too smoky to see the stars properly. Glancing at the dragon behind him, he considered asking more questions, and decided to hold his tongue. He'd find out eventually, and if not then it didn't matter. His most pressing concern right now was finding his sister that had been pulled through time like he had. He was just hoping that the one at this Julian's place was the one he knew, and not the one for this time. The time loops were making his head hurt, and he shook his head, is hung them away. He only had to be patient for a couple more days.

The stockman glanced at the bird, considering her words. "Parents are your mother and father," he said quietly, not questioning why she didn't know. "Mine died a few years ago." He smiled slightly, amused at how she'd understood his words about the stars. "They are good for navigating, that's true. But I think my mum more meant how to find a home rather than just a place." He shrugged a little, returning to his paperwork. "It's hard to explain. I'm not exactly sure what she meant, and I can't ask her now."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 12:06 pm

The bird listened patiently, a mother and father, she didn't have those, she had a vague idea from hunting and listening to her marks and others around them speak. It seemed his mother had been somewhat mystical or perhaps deluded into believing whatever that was, the couple of months spent here had been educational she'd learnt quite a bit about the animals the man kept on his farm. As the world around them became darker, the bird silently observed the half moon beginning to rise in the distant sky, missing her brother Melissa shuffled over to stand on a bit of paper "What are you doing with paper that has those strange lines on it? the displaced woman queried watching his hands holding the paper intensely
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 12:21 pm

He glanced at her at the inquiring words, frowning a little. "Off that, thank you." He tugged the piece of paper out from under her, adding it to a specific pile. "I'm working out whether I can afford to breed Gost yet, or keep him waiting another year. It depends on whether I sell these cattle next week or not." He pointed out a few numbers and statements to her. "See here? It's telling me I probably can, if I work it right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at sea, time and space
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next