The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost at sea, time and space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killian and Skye got their hands on an ancient magical doohickey that suddenly carked into life and sent him down the worm hole of time and space and after at some point during this slip saw a TARDIS and a couple of OOD ended up finding himself in a comfortable enough apartment heavily influenced by a love f the sea. Claire has been working at the FBI for a number of years now after escaping Ices rule, coming home late one night she finds the pirate that she knows exceedingly well despite never having met him before. Finally poor innocent flower crown lamb hearted baby nathan got himself sent back in time because of the ancient magical doohickey and landed face first on skyes ship with his only belongings being what he had in his pack at the time and the clothes on his back. With the doohickey broken and in killians possession for now Ices shadows have picked up on what happened and are now searching for him and the magical doohickey.
Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 B997213d5bc01eab9d9521198e166690
^ said ancient magical doohickey
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 11:40 pm

At the moment he could have offered her anything and she'd eat it, quietly content that he wouldn't touch her head although the instinct to jerk back just in case was still there. Glancing at her pasterns she supposed she'd have to get scruffy to heal them in the next couple of days, lazing about sounded boring. Staying silent she hurriedly snatched the carrot and backed up again throwing her head up somewhat suspiciously
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 11:44 pm

He lifted an eyebrow at her, pulling out the last piece. "Last piece for now, ginger. Then I'll leave you alone, hey? Probably want that after the activity this morning." He dusted off his hands once she'd taken the piece and wandered away, pulling his hat down to shield his eyes from the sun. The tiny bit of work had gone well with her, though she probably wouldn't realise what he'd been doing. That was okay, she'd pick up on it quickly enough. She seemed like a smart horse. Deciding that it was high time a few of the dogs got a bit of training, he headed on over to them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 11:47 pm

Watching him go and crunching the carrot she mulled over what had been going on, wandering down to the trough she drank quite a bit of water, lifting her head and looking around feeling bored already she yawned and wandered off to find a spot for a nap.

Melissa had kept to herself which was the norm, feeling it was the best thing to leave this place she'd been standing undecided underneath a tree quietly thinking
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 11:49 pm

Eventually Alkira was the one who found his sister, and he followed her to where Mel was standing under the tree. Hesitating, he paused near her. "Still angry at me?" he asked quietly. He didn't like being at odds with her, they were all they had to each other, especially here. "What are you thinking about, sister?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 11:58 pm

Staring out over the land in thought his familiar voice disturbed her "I am thinking about leaving" it would be for the best, she didn't belong here "I found the orb, it turned me back human, i am thinking it will guide you to fixing yours so we can return home" directing her brown eyes to him she passed him the orb without much interest. It was his issue if he decided he wanted to waste time with the girl, even in this day and age people would want someone to snuff out lives, she would be okay. Taking a slight breath she returned her focus to the horizon
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 12:01 am

He moved to stand next to her, taking the orb and dropping it in his pocket. "Do you want to stay here?" he asked quietly. He would go back, he had to go back, or he wouldn't be safe now. Thinking about it made his head hurt, and he gave a sigh. "Bet you're glad to be human again then," he murmured, reaching out to tug lightly on her plait. "Please don't be angry at me. I'm confused, I don't know what to do about Claire."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 6:50 pm

Why would she want to stay here? there was nothing for her here, she wanted to go back to where things made sense "No, I wish to return to our correct time" as if he did not know what to do with the girl. It was blindingly obvious to her, cease as much contact as possible and work on a way to get them both home, crossing her arms and rocking her weight back onto her heels she studied her brother with unusually sharp brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 7:13 pm

He studied her a while, confused. "What's wrong, Melly?" He knew that she was usually blunt and to the point, but this was different. He took a few steps away from her, unsure what she wanted from him. He was torn between Mel and Claire, but he knew in the end he'd have to go back. Claire had the horseman, he'd be able to help her through. And he'd come back for her, eventually.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 7:20 pm

She didn't reply, instead she turned and walked away, it felt so certain that he'd pick the girl and she would be sent back alone. Mentally preparing herself for it she didn't pay attention to where her feet took her, trusting them to carry her to wherever they wanted to go, even if it meant getting turned around she didn't really care. What was she thinking, he should stay here with the girl, she made him happy in ways she herself never could, it would be best for him, she was so selfish. She knew how to survive on her own, she knew how to cope on her own, she was alone in ways her brother would never really understand. He should stay.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 7:36 pm

He muttered something under his breath and went after her, reaching out to grab her shoulder. he didn't care if she retaliated, he could defend himself from her. "Mel, what's wrong?" Something was hurting her, he knew that much. he just didn't understand what. "I have to go back, you and I both know that. I'm not leaving you, little sister. Why would you ever think that?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 9:47 am

Her shoulder was grabbed and she reacted with out thinking, grabbing him and shoving him back roughly. It was so simple, the girl could give him things she herself could not "You would be happier here, you should stay" was all she said quietly. She herself would go back, once they'd figured out how the orbs worked "I need to hunt" melissa added not wanting to talk about the subject
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 11:26 am

He didn't let go of her, though he gentled his grip a little. "Mel, I'm not leaving you. I can't stay here." Letting her go, he gave a sigh. "Go hunt then," he murmured. He was going to find somewhere to sleep, since he'd missed out on a few days already. Turning away, he found a suitable tree that worked for him, and settled himself there, trying not to think about having to hurt Claire.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:01 pm

The woman became a bird and left for several hours, returning with a bloodied beak and a full belly she landed on one of the fence posts watching the human intently. She'd grown used to watching him and his odd ways, digging her talons into the post marking it without realizing she spread her wings and landed near a tree human shaped. Quite happy to be able to flick between the two forms like she'd been used to in her time, the place was a good spot to observe but not get in the way or appear to be overly interested. She was interested to find out why he liked the horses so much, as a bird she hadn't seen anything really worth the time and care he put into them, leaning against it and idly scratching at her side a moment Melissa was silent.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Julian was working with one of his youngsters, having introduced a saddle to them a few days before. The young thing was a fast learner, but got distracted easily. Seeing that she'd got distracted again, he looked over in the direction of the horse's gaze, and lifted an eyebrow at the sight of Mel in the tree. "Curious?" he called out, gently rubbing the filly between the eyes. "Come down, I'll teach you, if you want. I don't mind." She seemed to be more interested in the horses now that she was human again, and he liked teaching others.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:09 pm

Her legs swung slightly but apart from that she was motionless, stirring slightly when he called out she considered his offer before slowly clambering down and making her way over. Shooting the animal a slightly wary look "Brother says they are for travelling or for food" she said simply, he'd had more experience with them than she had as she'd most of the time used her wings while he'd had to do jobs without his shadows when he'd disobeyed. Keeping her distance, her gaze flicked to the young man, observing him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:11 pm

Julian shrugged, beckoning her over and taking her hand to rest it on the bright-eyed filly's shoulder. "Scratch her, she likes it. I'm sure they were good for food and transport back in your time. They're used for recreation too now." The filly nudged his hat, nibbling at the brim, and he gave a light laugh, pushing her away. "They're pretty much my livelihood too. I train them for other people. Do you know how to ride, sheila?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:15 pm

Moving when he'd beckoned her arm stiffened quickly when he took her hand although it relaxed somewhat when he rested it on the horses shoulder. Looking at him a moment, thoughts hidden from her face she resumed staring at the youngster and hesitantly began scratching her like he'd said. Somewhat surprised at the laugh, as she didn't see the horse trying to eat his hat as funny she shook her head "No i do not" she'd never been around horses before let alone ontop of one. Stopping scratching the animal her hand fell to her side and she took a step back, careful, wary, she didn't understand what he meant by recreation. Her time was spent between hunting, eating, and sleeping, occasionally seeing her brother in between the long months.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:18 pm

He ignored the filly as she nudged him for more attention, studying Mel curiously. "Would you like to learn how? I've got a couple of quiet horses that won't hurt you." It was interesting how distant she was, and he half wanted to know why she was like that. Though if her past was anything like what Claire's had been, he could completely understand it. Guessing that he'd confused her, he added, "Recreation is for fun, in your spare time. Something to do. In my case, it gives me a chance to wind down and relax, and not worry about what jobs I have to do."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:25 pm

Staring at him she weighed the pros and cons before finally nodding "Alright" it would perhaps be useful for when she went back to her own time. Keeping her distance, physical and emotional, brown eyes maintained keeping an eye on the animal and keeping an eye on the man. His next words confused her more, Fun? What was fun? or spare time? SHe could understand wind down and relax as she had to do that or she couldn't sleep, she didn't worry about her jobs they were just chores that had to be done because she didn't know what else to do with her life. Her brother had found himself a place where he belonged on the sea, yet she had never found a place where she felt like she belonged and wasn't out of place. If anything she often considered her to be the one spare piece of the puzzle that was extra, left over after the entire thing had been done.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 10:29 pm

He gave her a quick grin. "Alright then, let me finish with this cheeky and then I'll get old Ned for you." He nudged the little horse out into the circle again, getting her to trot a few more times with the saddle on her before he brought her back in and tended to her before turning her loose in the paddock. "Come with me, I'll teach you how to catch him." He got Ned's halter and bridle from the shed, and handed her the halter. "This bit goes over his nose, this bit goes around behind his ears, and then I'll show you how to tie it once you get that far." Pointing out Ned in his paddock, he walked over with her, utterly comfortable in her presence. "Hold you hand out for him to sniff, then scratch his should like you did the filly. Once you've done that, slid the leadrope over his neck, and put the halter one him."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 9:50 pm

Remaining quiet, Melissa watched as Julian worked the mare a few more minutes before bringing her in, tending to her and setting her free in the paddock. Following him when told, she kept out of reach still, not appearing to notice that she did so, the movement natural for her. Staring at the strange pieces of material when they were placed in her hands she flicked her gaze from the item to Julian in silent confusion. Paying attention to his words she walked with hi into the paddock, hanging back a little hesitant to get too close. hesitating a little before offering the animal her hand to sniff, subtle body language betraying her tenseness, once the animal had sniffed her she reached over and scratched his shoulder like she'd been told. Having no idea what part of the straps and rope she'd been passed was the leadrope Melissa sent the man a blank look
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 11:58 pm

He followed her with his hands in his pockets, watching. "He's not going to hurt you," he said quietly. "No need to be afraid of him." When she just sent him a blank look, he grinned at her. Pointing at the leadrope, he spoke gently. "Slide that bit around his neck, that'll hold him still. Then, you hold it like this," he showed her how to hold the halter so that it was easiest to slip it on the horse's head. "Slip it on like this, and then the really long strap? That goes around behind his ears, and you tie it off in the loop on the other side."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Afraid? She wasn't afraid of anything, just wary, glancing at the rope when he told her what to do with it she followed his instructions carefully. Observing how he held the strange thing, she took it and slipped it over Neds nose carefully passing it behind his ears and tying it to the loop he pointed out. Silently, Melissa looked over at Julian unsure of what to do now, despite keeping as much of her usual calm hard to read composure, she came across as quite unsure which was what she truly felt underneath the exterior she worked so hard at keeping up.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 10:33 pm

He nodded. "That's right. now you hold the rope about here." He put her hands where they needed to be, giving the gelding a foot or so or rope between his head and her hand. "And just walk. He'll follow you, possibly nudge you with his nose. You'll be okay." He headed to the gate, glancing over his shoulder to check that she was following him, and pointed to the hitching rail he had set up. "Tie him there, I'll fix the knot when I come over. I just gotta grab a couple of things so you can brush him."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:48 pm

her hands tightened around the rope when it was passed to her, following him obediently and looking over her shoulder as the horse followed along side her contentedly. Tying the animal up where she was told she stepped out of reach and observed where Julian had gone, giving a very quiet sigh she resumed staring at the gelding very unsure of where to stand or how to act and yet on the outside she just seemed to have no emotion at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at sea, time and space
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next