The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost at sea, time and space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killian and Skye got their hands on an ancient magical doohickey that suddenly carked into life and sent him down the worm hole of time and space and after at some point during this slip saw a TARDIS and a couple of OOD ended up finding himself in a comfortable enough apartment heavily influenced by a love f the sea. Claire has been working at the FBI for a number of years now after escaping Ices rule, coming home late one night she finds the pirate that she knows exceedingly well despite never having met him before. Finally poor innocent flower crown lamb hearted baby nathan got himself sent back in time because of the ancient magical doohickey and landed face first on skyes ship with his only belongings being what he had in his pack at the time and the clothes on his back. With the doohickey broken and in killians possession for now Ices shadows have picked up on what happened and are now searching for him and the magical doohickey.
Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 B997213d5bc01eab9d9521198e166690
^ said ancient magical doohickey
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 1:48 pm

He tapped her beak gently, so glad to have her safe back. "Yes, try to see if it works again. Not sure how it's broken in the first place. What about you? Where's your device?" He didn't bother saying that he was going to stay with her if she couldn't go back. He just assumed it went without saying. He wasn't going to leave her alone, not after everything they'd gone through together.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 4:16 pm

I hid it when i first came here, a good thing too since i was injured now that she could fly it wouldn't be too hard to find it again she hoped. Perhaps Julian would be able to take her back to the correct spot so she didn't have to find it on her own, either way she'd have to take someone with her as she wouldn't be able to carry the orb on her own. Lightly nipping the finger that tapped her beak she made the softer churring noise before hopping onto his shoulder and then onto his head where she perched careully and leaned forward to look at him upside down
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Coming back satisfied with the work he'd done with the cattle, Julian turned the mare loose, and headed over to where Claire was still working with the yearlings. He had some questions for her, and was intending on getting her on a horse and into the countryside so she felt alone enough to talk. "How're they getting along, bear?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 4:49 pm

She'd been working with this one for about ten minutes, reaffirming the basics and reminding him about picking up his feet nicely. Glancing up and already slightly sunburned the fair female grinned "Good enough, they're smart babies" guessing that he wanted something she released the yearlings hoof and straightened up and lead the baby over to the entrance of the round yard preferring to work one on one with a horse. Petting the colts neck gently she could't help but wonder what he wanted, there would be something, she knew him well enough after all.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 5:02 pm

He gave her a grin, glad she was settling in again. "They should be smart, they're Spotty's after all." Reaching out to rub the colt's head, he glanced at her. "Come for a ride, let's see what you remember." The spotted stallion needed a good ride too, and he was calm enough for Julian to be able to ride him loosely, unlike with Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Oh so that was what he wanted, to take her out for a ride so he could grill her, shaking her head she sighed "Fine, who'd you want me on then?" leading the spotted colt out of the roundpen she began leading him back out to his mates. Setting him free and watching him bounce off she looked over at Julian waiting for his response, everything was so much nicer here, it felt more free, somewhere she actually belonged. She looked happier after being there only a few mere hours, spotting Killian under a tree with the bird that was his sister she returned her gaze to her friend
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Knowing that she would have worked out what he was doing, he didn't care. "Whichever you want. If you want a challenge, there's a dapple grey gelding who could use a firm hand. If not, any of the older horses you know are fine." He headed off to Spotlight's paddock, getting the much calmer stallion and saddling him up before waiting for Claire to join him. He could guess that she was growing tired of her job in the city. He'd never really liked it anyway, it was his opinion that the city didn't suit her. She needed somewhere with small amounts of people and her beloved horses.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 9:08 pm

Deciding she'd 'try out the grey she wandered and soon returned, tacking up the horse without much trouble she swung up and into the saddle. Patting the animals neck she kept a firm hold of the reins "Where abouts are we heading then Jules?" she queried curiously, not seeming to mind or care that her pale features were quite red from the sun. She didn't know who the grey was he hadn't been here when she was around last, wondering how much he'd already picked up Claire awaited Jules words

Nathan had been sea sick again, it'd been a rough few days tossed about like a cork in a bathtub as the sea had raged. Curled up in the cell that still served as his room and feeling quite miserable the young man sighed, he missed home. But it could be worse, heh could be made to actually fight people, shuddering at that thought he sat up feeling the rocking of the ship reduce as they docked.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Julian swung into the saddle, clicking to the stallion. "Not sure yet. We'll go on a ramble." Moving the horse next to hers, he dropped his hat on her head. "You're going red, bear. Forget your hat, did you?" He grinned at her, tucking his hair behind his ears as it escaped his ponytail. "Keep an eye on the grey, he likes to shy at trees and rocks."

Letting her crew scatter into the town, the captain made her way down to the brig, eyeing the landlubber with a gentle look in her eyes. "Coming on land, softie? You'll earn your sealegs soon enough, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Claire just grinned "Mana destroyed mine, I'll have to get another" giving a short nod at the warning about the grey she focused her mind on him, figuring out how he worked and what kind of buttons he had. The grin remained on her face as he tucked the loose strands of hair behind his ears, he probably had something for sunburn she could use later anyway. She let Jules lead the way, so the horse could follow behind Spotlight and hopefully take his lead, "Whats his name?" she called out calmly enough petting him as he stiffened then continued on.

"Whats the point by the time i'm used to land again I'll have to come back onto this giant floating firehazard" Nathan complained, still quite off colour, besides he didn't belong anywhere in this time. It'd just be more things he didn't get, "'sides I don't drink" he muttered
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 9:35 pm

"Cheeky bugger that shadow." Julian led the way, guiding the stallion over the land. "Uh, can't remember. I'm retraining him. Got some silly ass show name." Glancing back over his shoulder at her, he judged that they were far enough from the house now to ask his questions. "Alright, spill. What's bothering you?"

"Nonsense," she said firmly, dragging him to his feet. "Come. There's something here I think you might like." She forcibly took him off the ship, ignoring the taverns that she would usually go to with her crew. Letting go of him once they were in the town proper, he wove through the crowds, heading for the outskirts. Making sure that he was keeping up, she finally found the forest edge that she'd been looking for.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 9:55 pm

Claire laughed softly "Hes only a baby remember" he'd come to life when she'd stayed at Julians as a child. "Right i'm naming him bert then" he suited it with his big bold head, in her opinion anyway and it was easier to remember than some silly show name. Groaning in complaint when he asked what was bothering her she spoke "nothing much, really." well she didn't think there was? Sure there was Killian who'd been brought through time and he had to get back to his own time but that was it surely

Pretty much dragged off the ship it was hard to keep up with her, managing somehow he grumbled the entire way. when they made it to the forest edge he silently stared up at it, brain telling him likely what animals he'd found inside, knowing he should be grateful he managed a smile
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 9:59 pm

"Still a cheeky bugger," he grinned. "Alright, he's Bert while he's here then." Narrowing his eyes at her response, he clicked his tongue. "You know me better than that, Clairebear. What's on your mind? You don't often come down here anymore. There's something troubling you."

She ignored his grumbles, enjoying his response to her surprise. "Come on." She led the way deeper into the forest, finding the small clearing that she always went to when they docked here. It wasn't often, so she cherished the peaceful feeling it gave her. As much as she loved the sea, the forest would always call her home.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 10:20 pm

Was there? She shrugged "I was homesick, my job isn't well anything anymore idon't enjoy it, i don't enjoy the people, the pay isn't anything wonderful. it jsust makes me feel isolated, so i'm planning to quit" once she worked up the motivation to have all of her crap shipped over. "I'm also worried about Ice finding me because of them" that was surely it? She couldn't think of anything else, so she assumed that must be it, pattign bert when he got over his shit fit at a large mishappen rock she urged him forward with her heels

Following her silently he glanced around mapping his way as best as he could, finding the clearing he smiled slightly seeing a few brightly coloured birds and some monkey laughing at them from up in theh relative saftey of the trees
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 10:24 pm

He sighed, slowing the stallion so that they were riding side by side. "Stay here then, as long as you want. If you wanna work with the horses again, I know of a few places that are looking for trainers and people who know what they're doing. If not, I'm sure the coppers here wouldn't mind someone who knows what they're doing in that area too. You got plenty of options, if you want me to help out." She worried him, more than his other foster kids. He supposed that it was because of what he knew of her childhood.

Watching him silently, she leaned against a tree, letting her fox slip off to have a roam around. She didn't feel like drinking this time, and it was interesting to see the boy's reaction to everything. "Nothing like this in your time?" she asked quietly, unwilling to scare the animals away.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Holding on as the horse shot to the side at the sight of a tree, she simply sighed and once he'd stopped moving gave him a slight urge forward, once he was being brave she petted his neck and rewarded him with her voice "good spooky boy" glancing up at Julian she nodded "yeah, that'd be good thanks, i've always loved it here" everything seemed easier to handle here. It was true freedom, thinking of freedom her thoughts returned to Killian, pondering, if he had been given shadows by ice which is what she assumed as it was highly unlikely he was born with them did that mean he was making them all a target? It wasn't like she could ask him to leave, his company was, nice, he was good with mana and in general was someone she felt she could trust. Her brow furrowed as she thought loosing herself quite quickly.

"no i've seen quite few places like this, they're there if you know whwere to look" he looked up at the monkeys, howler monkeys from the looks of them. Standing surprisingly confidently he glanced over at her not with his usual light hearted nature but instead with a quietly calm confident man.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Making sure she was okay with the gelding, Julian turned the stallion upwards, heading for the highest point on the property. "There's something else on your mind," he said quietly. "About the man. Why's he bothering you, honey?"

It was strange how he'd changed, and she gave a brief smile. "I find places like this whenever we dock," she finally said quietly. "The forest calls to me just as much as the sea does."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 11:37 pm

She sighed and shrugged a little "Really I should have kicked him out hes a liability, i let him stay because Ice hurt him" and she couldn't help but feel responsible for that. Sitting the horse calmly as the idiot spooked at the same rock, she rewarded him when he'd calmed down and was being brave, guiding him after Jules she shrugged "i don't know, but he'll probably be leaving soon anyway now hes found his sister" eager to not talk about herself all of a sudden she asked "Whats the bird been like?"

His gaze returned to the animals, how he wished he'd brought his camera with him, "I find places like this and photograph them for nature magazines" he explained calmly, it was nice to be away from the occean for a bit he definitely wasn't the type who liked sailing
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 11:44 pm

He eyed her, not convinced by her answer, but he let it be. "She's rather literal," he said, urging Spotlight up the steep slope. "But quiet. Didn't fly even when her wing was healed until she saw him. You say they're siblings? Interesting."

She nodded, her eyes drawn to a brightly coloured bird as it flew around them and finally landed on her outstretched hand. "Aren't you pretty," she murmured, forgetting that she wasn't alone. her walls all dropped, revealing a different, gentle, side to her than what she showed her crew.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 12:04 am

"Yeah, adopted siblings from what i managed to get out of him about it" Killian wasn't an idiot he'd probably guessed of her relation to Ice especially after he saw the way she was around other people. "They have a strong bond, they'd have to be to survive her and get out together" she'd never really spoken much of her own childhood experiences under ice, it wasn't a time in her life she liked remembering or talking about much. Patting the horse when he was more reasonable going past a cracked rock she pushed him forward, ugh it wasn't going to help her thinking about it all. It made her want a glass of something even though she got drunk easy.

He observed her as he would a doe in the woods, quietly and without drawing attention to himself, he would have moved backwards to give her room if he didn't think it'd disturb the moment. Damn it he should have brought his bloody camera, this was what he got for forgetting the basic rules of a photographer
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 12:16 am

He gave a slow nod. "Same childhood then," he said quietly. "Or similar at least. I see." The hill flattened out, and he guided the horse next to the grey. "You're going well on him, good work. Nice to see you haven't forgotten much." He grinned at her, and tugged on her plait. "You know you can spill everything to me whenever you like, bear. I'm not going to get angry at you for it."

Lost in her own world for a few moments, her face lit up when the bird allowed her to stroke it's breast gently, and then she watched it as it flew away. Remembering with a shock that she wasn't alone, sudden fear crossed her face, and she put her walls all up again, protecting herself.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Lightly pushing his hand away, Claire smiled "I know" it was just hard to talk about, especially when it had to do with ice. She could guess he'd get whatever it was he wanted out of her though so she kept quiet focusing on the rather jumpy grey, he had to be a thoroughbred of some description the horse acting quite hot under saddle. Looking up at Jules, she smiled a little "looking forward to checking out the horses" she'd gotten a pretty good horse from there a few years back. In the end he'd had to be put down to colic but the transformation in him had been amazing.

It was quite cute to see how much more she showed when she was with the animal, tilting his head at the fear Nathan spoke "I'm not gonna use this against you, nor am I gonna judge you. It was nice to see you look happy like that" he informed her with a kind smile
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 5:30 pm

It was good to see her smile again, and he abandoned the questions for now. Abruptly pulling Spotlight to a stop, he watched the grass in front of them, waiting. "Watch the snake," he warned quietly, knowing the flighty gelding wouldn't like it. Once it was finally gone, he nudged the stallion forward, picking up the thread of the conversation again. "Yes, it's been a while since I've been to the kill pens. You'll have a challenge on your hands, that's for sure."

She hesitated, her gaze flitting to the ground as her fox returned. Crouching, she picked up the black animal, letting him twine around her shoulders. "I know that, but habits are hard to break," she finally said simply.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Holding onto the horse as he began getting silly over the snake, Claire remained calm and grounded keeping a firm hand on the youngster. One it'd gone about its business she turned him after Julian, silently thankful that the interrogation had been halted, "You'll probably end up with one too you just can't help yourself" she commented with a smile, except for the time nikau and her had picked out a brumby each to tame and train.

Nathan quietly moved over to her and tapped a shoulder which was as close to a hug as he was going to get not wanting to intrude too much on her space "Its okay to be you, i know you can't beall the time and you've been through some horrors, but i wont hurt you. Habits are hard to break, i know that too" quiet and affectionate but sincere words, and he meant every one of them
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 7:37 pm

He just grinned at her, happy at how she'd handled the snake. "Ah, maybe. Got my hands full with clients right now, and Ghost is needing some more work for the upcoming comps. We'll see what's there." Finally at his destination, he brought the stallion to a stop, content in looking at the view. He never tired of the high points on his land, and it was always a peaceful area.

A brief cheeky smile crossed her face, and she tucked a few wayward strands of hair out of her eyes. "Well, I have plenty of years to break them." Even if he asked what she meant, she wasn't going to elaborate. Her heritage was only for someone who she trusted with her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at sea, time and space
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next