The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost at sea, time and space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killian and Skye got their hands on an ancient magical doohickey that suddenly carked into life and sent him down the worm hole of time and space and after at some point during this slip saw a TARDIS and a couple of OOD ended up finding himself in a comfortable enough apartment heavily influenced by a love f the sea. Claire has been working at the FBI for a number of years now after escaping Ices rule, coming home late one night she finds the pirate that she knows exceedingly well despite never having met him before. Finally poor innocent flower crown lamb hearted baby nathan got himself sent back in time because of the ancient magical doohickey and landed face first on skyes ship with his only belongings being what he had in his pack at the time and the clothes on his back. With the doohickey broken and in killians possession for now Ices shadows have picked up on what happened and are now searching for him and the magical doohickey.
Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 B997213d5bc01eab9d9521198e166690
^ said ancient magical doohickey
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Shrugging a little she joined him in looking out over his farm, her green eyes softening a little she truly loved this place it was home it was where she belonged more than anything. Petting the gelding as he hadn't lost his head since the 'battle' with the snake "I love this place" she murmured softly. Glancing up as the falcon soared over head her walls sharply snapped themselves back up, the bird just circled over once before heading out to presumably hunt.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 9:13 pm

He looked up when she did, curious about the falcon. "Haven't seen her hunt before. Interesting the way she acts around him." Reaching over, he tipped the brim of her hat down over her eyes. "You're always welcome here, Claire. I know what this place means to you." It was her home, just as it was his, but he also suspected that it was possibly a symbol of her freedom as well.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 9:22 pm

By the time they returned the bird was perched with a kill near her brother, eating it appearing quite content. Dismounting claire lead the horse over and untacked it and then washed the sweat from its body, returning him to his paddock she tilted her head at Killian in a silent question. Mana had set up camp next to him grooming himself appearing quite smug with hsi life choices
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Taking note of the bird's kill, Julian was glad to see that she was fine to hunt and take care of herself. Taking care of the stallion, he headed inside to finish off some paperwork and start dinner, guessing that Claire would want to talk to her guest alone.

Happy next to his sister, and with Alkira at his feet, Killian had decided that he liked this place. The jackal had already explored, finding the dogs and promptly deeming them beneath her, and there didn't seem to be any traces of Ice around her. Seeing Claire's tilt of the head, he got to his feet, heading over to her in silence.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Filling itself with food the bird preened itself one more time before gliding back to its familiar perch within the cage and tucked its head under its wing to fall asleep. Half watching it glid towards the house Claire greeted the man with a slight smile "you alright then?" she asked quietly, he seemed settled in enough "Jules is better at cooking than I am, dinner will probably be served soon" silently annoyed with herself she glanced out towards where the yearlings were her gaze lightening as she thought about getting her own again
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 9:52 pm

He watched his sister fly inside, surprised that she'd voluntarily sit in the cage, but he said nothing about it. Turning his attention to Claire, he half shrugged. "It's peaceful here. I can see why you like it."studying her a moment, he tilted his head. "Somethings bothering you. Anything I can do?"

The movement caught the stockmans attention as he started dinner, and he glanced over at the bird. Passing by the open cage to stroke her feathers gently, he began to hum to himself, making a simple pasta dish for them all.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:26 pm

"Mm me bothered? No just excited for tomorrow, Jules and I are going horse hunting. Theres many horses people dont want and they end up at the kill pens where they go for slaughter. Sometimes we find nice ones that dont deserve to die" here she was animatedly talking about horses, she'd never spoke of anything as animatedly except for the pirate books of her childhood and the sea. Unaware of how much brighter she seemed already especially when talking about the horses, claire was dirty and dusty from working with the yearling and then riding the spooky bert and yet she shone.

Half asleep already she opened her eyes to shoot a slight glare at the human before returning to attemptign to sleep
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:29 pm

The at she'd changed intrigued him, and he ceased paying attention to her words, simply watching how much she'd changed in the few brief hours that she'd been in this farm place. It was like this was her true home, and she knew she was safe and free here. Liking that idea, he got slightly distracted, wondering if he'd ever find something like that too.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:35 pm

Noticing the faraway glint in his eyes she abruptly trailed off, he was a pirate he had no interest in horses "Nevermind, smells like jules has got dinner ready" managing to appear not too affected she turned and made her way into the house ignoring the bird and starting to get the table set for dinner. Humming to herself, she focused on the next day instead of what she'd percieved to have happened, it didn't matter she was home and he was free to leave with his sister whenever he wanted so she shouldnt' and wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:40 pm

He'd been quite happy to listen to her ramble on, and he blinked when she abruptly stopped. Unsure what he'd done to offend her, he stayed quiet and trailed after her, sitting as close to his sister as he could while they ate. Julian glanced between them both, aware that something had happened, but he didn't raise the subject, instead focusing on what he knew made his Claire happy. "Early morning, bear. Reckon you can get up with the sun?" His eyes glinted as he teased her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:43 pm

Pushing her food around her plate she brightened up quite visibly when he mentioned the next day "You know i was always an early riser, still am, what about you and your lazy self? If I recall you're quite fond of taking naps in the sun" that had been one of the strangest things for her as a child, the male who'd taken her into his home taking apparent random naps. She'd eventually copied him but had long fallen out of the habit, beginning to eat her features were lit up with amusement as she teased Julian back
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:48 pm

He sniffed. "Nothing wrong with arvo naps. As I recall, you often joined me. Cheeky bugger you were." He couldn't prevent an answering grin crossing his face, and he glanced at her friend. "You're welcome to join us, if you wish." However Killian shook his head. "It is something that the two of you share," he murmured, pushing his food around.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:54 pm

Claires laughter sounded briefly "me? Cheeky? You're thinking of Nikau" finishing her food and feeling herself once again she stood and took her plate "Don't push your food around, just eat it, its not poisoned" she lightly scolded killian shaking her head and entering the kitchen. Washing the worst stains off her plate and tucking it into the dishwasher she straightened with a sigh fiddling with the hem of her shirt. She'd just take more of a mind not to stray onto topics that would bore him, yeah, quietly she slipped off to her familiar room and pushed open the windows watching the horses quietly
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:58 pm

"Ah, the pair of you were trouble magnets." He grinned at the way she scolded her friend, and even Killian managed a brief smile before eating some of the food. Finally finished, he thanked Julian quietly, and cleared his plate, taking note of the room he'd been given to sleep in. Passing by Claire's room, he paused, watching her. She really liked this place. "Thank you, Claire."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:08 am

Glancing back at him she looked a little confused "Why are you thanking me?" she hadn't exactly done much. Turning around so her back was to the window she observed him quietly wondering what it was all about, her brows creased a little she appeared to become a little worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:13 am

He leaned on the doorway, putting his hands in his pockets. "For helping me find my sister," he answered simply. "And for not turning me in to Ice." He watched her steadily, slowly becoming aware that he'd like to spend more time with her. He didn't want to go back just yet, even if he could. At least he had the excuse of the orb being broken for a while.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:19 am

Oh for that, she shook her head "No way could i turn anyone in to her, least of all someone like me" she meant a shadow master. "You're the third one i've ever met" Already she'd learnt some new things from his shadows as she guessed he'd learnt some from her. She'd been trained in her shadows by ice herself, a long time ago now but she remembered most of it, a horse calling out caught her attention a moment before she recognized the owner and the tone and her attention returned to Killian. Standing there with a faint smile on her features, she quietly hoped she wouldn't wake up and find him gone, she expected him to be gone after all he had his sister now but the hope was still there
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:26 am

He tilted his head. "Third? You know Jet then." He nodded slowly, putting all the pieces finally together. She wasn't Ices daughter, he knew that much. But Jet was, and that could only mean that Claire was hers. Distracted a little by her smile, he managed to get his thoughts back on track. "You're her daughter. I wondered. I knew Sofie," he half explained, unwilling to go deeper into those details right now. Listening to the horses call, he looked at her again. "Which one made that?" She would know the differences between them, of course.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:30 am

'Knew' she'd met her once a year, she'd never really understood the woman to be a parent she was just someone in her life she didn't know anymore. She slowly nodded when he put the pieces together that she was Jets offspring, sofie? She didn't remember that name from any of Ices tirades about her supposedly great and powerful family, "Was spotlight calling out to a mate of his, hes not as highstrung as ghost, ghost is Jules's favourite stallion." there were reasons why but she didn't go into them, although she was happy to hear he was at least somewhat interested in her passion "So, you don't mind that i'm related to ice then?" she just needed to be sure
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:36 am

He nodded, taking in the information. "Interesting," he murmured. Half shrugging, he shook his head. "Sofie was Ices youngest daughter. She hated her." Hesitating a little, he supposed that it would help his explanation of why he didn't mind. "No, I don't mind. Technically I'm related to her as well. My shadows were Sofies."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:40 am

Listening she gave a slight nod, hearing the slight grief in his tone, her gaze showed compassion "You were close with Sofie weren't you?" she was loathe to use the nickname he'd used but she didn't know sofies full name. Her shoulders and posture relaxed slightly when he explained that he was technically related to ice as well which was why he didn't mind that she was, "I'm sorry.." if he had Sofies shadows then sofie was likely dead.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:45 am

He nodded. "Locked up together for a few months. Cheeky thing, she was. You would have liked her, I think." He inclined his head to her a bit. "Your friend won't mind if I wander a bit tonight?" He wanted to see the stars that were here, see if they were any different to the ones he knew.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:51 am

She couldn't think of any reason why Jules would have a problem "Just stay out of the paddock with the big grey nag" wishing she'd been taught about Sofie when she'd had to sit through Ice's teaching. "I wish i could have met her then" claire murmured quietly, a cool breeze breathed into the warm room, silently grateful for it she stifled a yawn completely exhausted from the days ride and work.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:53 am

He nodded in thanks, leaving her without another word to wander. He wasn't tired, and the stars in the sky were like they were so much closer. Climbing silently onto the roof while the jackal curled below, he lay there for most of the night, thinking through what he knew, and what he had to do. He knew he had to go back, otherwise how would Claire know about him now, but he didn't want to. He wanted to stay with her as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:58 am

Showering before bed she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow and woke an hour or so before the sun, up and dressed her mind buzzed with the talk she'd had with Killian the night before. Recently he was never far from her thoughts, mindlessly making toast and devouring it her thoughts continued to stray, watching mana attempt to hunt the bird in the cage Claire made no attempt to rescue him as the Falcon attacked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at sea, time and space
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next