The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost at sea, time and space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killian and Skye got their hands on an ancient magical doohickey that suddenly carked into life and sent him down the worm hole of time and space and after at some point during this slip saw a TARDIS and a couple of OOD ended up finding himself in a comfortable enough apartment heavily influenced by a love f the sea. Claire has been working at the FBI for a number of years now after escaping Ices rule, coming home late one night she finds the pirate that she knows exceedingly well despite never having met him before. Finally poor innocent flower crown lamb hearted baby nathan got himself sent back in time because of the ancient magical doohickey and landed face first on skyes ship with his only belongings being what he had in his pack at the time and the clothes on his back. With the doohickey broken and in killians possession for now Ices shadows have picked up on what happened and are now searching for him and the magical doohickey.
Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 B997213d5bc01eab9d9521198e166690
^ said ancient magical doohickey
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 5:33 pm

Reappearing out of the shed with Ned's bridle and a brush, Julian handed the brush to her. "Brush him. Follow the grain of the hair. You wanna make sure there's no mud or clumps of hair, otherwise he'll be uncomfortable." Studying her, he tilted his head a little. "He's not going to hurt you, and you're not gonna hurt him. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Taking the brush quietly she began doing as she was told, quietly and carefully brushing the animal firmly. Not having any questions she just shook her head and worked on ridding the dusty animal of as much dust as she could. Sneezing when some got up her nose she lightly rubbed her nose before getting to work, once he was as clean as she could get, Melissa turned to look at Julian silently expecting him to know what to do next. Fairly dusty now, she sneezed again and sniffled, before she pulled out a hankerchief and blew her nose, tucking it away somberly the young woman glanced over at her shoulder towards where her brother was. She'd gone from wanting what was logical to what would keep him happy, knowing that she'd have to go back with him, so he wouldn't have to endure decades on his own. Melissa sighed a little then returned her gaze to the man in the hat
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm

Following her glance, Julian spotted her brother apparently asleep, then got back to focusing on the gelding and the woman. "Looks good, well done. I'll bridle him for you, but this is how you do it." He showed her slowly, and slipped the reins around the horse's neck once he was done. "Right, follow me, then we'll get you on him. Bring him with you." He led them both to the round yard, closing the gate behind them. "I assume you're strong enough to get on without help."

It had taken them a long time, but finally the orb was almost fixed. Slipping the device into his pocket with the other for safekeeping, Killian went in search of Claire, hoping for some advice in convincing his sister to stay with the horse man. There was a strange connection between the two of them, and Killian just wanted his sister happy. Finding Claire working with her horse again, the assassin leaned on the fence, content to wait until she was finished before he pestered her with questions. Reminded about her offer of a ride all those months ago, he made a mental note to ask her that first. It would be nice to have some alone time with her again before he left for good.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 7:51 pm

Schooling the horse over a couple of decent sized jumps, Claire guided it through the easy leveled show jumping course she'd set up for it. Going over the course a few times she pulled the mare back to a walk and noticing killian nudged her over to him, the mare needed a wash down. Getting off at the gate and leading the mare out of the paddock that she and jules used for jumping she spoke "Come with me" guessing that he had questions to ask and betting it was something to do with his sister she lead the mare and Killian around to where they normally tied the horses. Untacking her mount and beginning to hose her off she glanced over at him inquiringly
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:27 pm

He followed her easily, his hands tucked into his pockets. "Not your horse this time?" he asked, patting the animal's soft nose regardless. He'd learned a lot here, but it hadn't really changed much of his attitude towards the animals. Remembering that she'd mentioned going on a ride together a while ago, he brought it up now. "You said something about a ride earlier." Now would be a good time, it would let them have some alone time before he hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:31 pm

She shook her head "Nope, schooling her for one of Jules's clients" she explained carefully washing the sweat out of the animal. Brightening slightly at the suggestion she nodded "yeah, we can go one once i've sorted this madam out" using the scraper to force most of the water out of the dappled grey mares fur she chucked on the summer sheet and turned her loose into the paddock. Knowing Killian could ride she wandered off and returned with a couple of horses that were due for a ride, tacking them both up she handed him the dark bay mares reins and mounted her own horse "Right lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:33 pm

He watched her as she worked, glad that he'd been able to make her happy. Rubbing the dark horse's nose too, he swung on with the ease of lots of practice, guiding the mare after Claire. He waited until they were a fair way from the house before he spoke. "The orb's almost fixed." He went quiet again for a while, thinking through what he wanted to stay. "Mel should stay here, with your Julian. He's good for her."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Hearing his words she went quiet, he'd be leaving soon and then she'd be alone again. It seemed to be a common for people she cared about to leave her, him and the Killi she had ended up nicknaming him after. Trying not to listen to her own thoughts as he was obviously wanting to go for the ride to talk about his sister "I think it'll have to be a joined effort, Jules needs to tell her he wants her to stay as well as you telling her you think she should stay" she finally said after thinking about it carefully. She didn't know his sister as well as he did, Melissa had seemed to go out of her way to not have much to do with her, but that was fine, relaxed and confident astride her gelding she looked over at Killian quietly
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:50 pm

He met her gaze, reaching out to touch her cheek. "I'm sorry I'm hurting you," he said softly, wishing he didn't have to. "She won't want to stay. She doesn't want me on my own. But she needs him." He gave a sigh, knowing that she had to stay here. "You won't notice I'm gone, seasprite. I'll come back the day after I leave, it'll be easy to manage it so I'll be back soon after. You won't be waiting for me for long." Studying her a moment longer, he tugged gently on her braid. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:59 pm

Claire just shrugged "Its not the first time someones left me Killian" it wasn't just about him leaving her, roughly three hundred years on his own would change him. She'd notice that change, but she kept quiet "If she needs him then it sounds to me like she needs him to tell her that he needs her, that he needs her to stay" that was just her opinion he didn't have to take her advice. There was a feeling that something was going to happen after he left, she didn't quite know what it was but, it was a feeling she kept hidden. Looking out at the landscape ahead of them she replied "But you have to leave so I just have to accept it as a fact of life" her voice was calm and confident enough, Cynder was off hunting rats again, the dragon quite partial to the rodents
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:05 pm

He sighed, growing quiet as he thoughts things over in his mind. Eventually he spoke again, breaking the companionable silence between then. "I won't leave until you're ready," he said softly. it was the least he could do for her. And he'd let her know. "I'll talk to Melly then. But maybe you'll need to talk to Julian." He didn't know the man that well, had done that on purpose. And he'd need to talk to Cynder about what she knew of him so that all the things that needed to happen in their childhood could happen. Content with the answers he had now, he changed the subject. "Where are we going, anywhere in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:14 pm

She couldn't imagine ever being ready for him to leave, but she didn't say that, of course she couldn't say that. "I can talk to jules" she agreed, at the question Claire managed a smile "Its hot and I want a swim after the work with the grey mare, jules has a great swimming place not far from where we are now" he'd taken her there as a kid quite a few times. He'd been so good to her, right from the start, and she was thankful for it, she'd left her horse untacked often preferring to ride the placid gelding bareback when she could. It was good for her riding
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:18 pm

"Thank you." He watched as Alkira bounded ahead of them, clearly off to do some hunting of her own. Thinking through how he was going to survive the next few hundred years, he tried to shake those thoughts away. He wanted to spend time with Claire and be happy and relaxed with her, and those thoughts weren't helping. "So how is your horse going then?" He'd made an effort to be interested in what she did - mostly for the smile that came to her face when she spoke about her horses.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:24 pm

Glancing over at him she wasn't entirely fooled, she knew he still held the same opinions about horses being a part time meal deal. "hes doing good, we have a competition i've entered us in in a couple of months so that'll be fun." she smiled a little guiding the gelding around a corner, finally reaching the well hidden away billabong she sent the gelding into the deep end holding onto his mane as he began swimming powerfully through the water. The cold water was a welcome relief from the scorching summer heat.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:42 pm

He grinned at her look, knowing full well that she wasn't fooled, and still continued on as if he hadn't. "You'll do well in that," he said confidently. Pulling the mare to a stop at the water, he let her drink her fill before urging her onwards into the water. Finally catching up with Claire, he let go of the reins and pushed Claire sideways, grinning at her. "Looks like you're getting a bit wet, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:09 pm

Finding herself being pushed she had quick enough reflexes to grab him and pull him in with her, surfacing and laughing at him she replied "no more than you are" thoughts and feelings temporarily forgotten she let her gelding swim to shallower waters while she made her way over to killian to playfully splash him her features lit up with play and laughter. She hadn't done something fun like this in ages, jules had taught her to swim here it'd been ahot day like this and she'd been riding ned. Nikau had already known how to swim, swimming back out of reach incase he decided to retaliate claire grinned
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:15 pm

He directed a splash towards her, the shadows joining in on the fun. Shaking water out of his eyes, Killian lunged for her, grabbing her wrist and wrapping his arms around her to tug her close to him. Dunking her briefly, he grinned down at her, enjoying himself. "No, you're wetter than me now." Finding the bottom of the waterhole to stand on, he tugged on her braid again. All worries were gone out his mind for the moment, and he just wanted to play with his Claire.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:19 pm

Not able to get out of the way quick enough when he lunged for her, she laughed when he wrapped his arms around her. Crying out when she was dunked briefly under the water she pushed her escaping hair out of her face and scowled playfully up at him "Oh really?" pulling him down under the waters surface with her she wriggled trying to get free of his arms. For now the fact that so many of his mannerisims especially when playing were similar to Killi was out of her mind, she'd ponder over it yet again that night when she was supposed to be asleep.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:21 pm

He tightened his arms, holding on to her as long as he could before he needed to breathe and let go, resurfacing. "yes, really," he teased. "I win." He splashed at her, aiming to catch her in the face with the refreshing water. He couldn't remember he last time he'd played like this with another person. Usually the most he got was with Alkira, and even then that was rare. The jackal preferred to sleep if she wasn't hunting.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Spluttering when water hit her in the face she replied "The only thing you win is this!" directing a strong splash in his direction she watched with amusement when it hit him in the face. Not aware of the big grin on her face she dived down under the water, coming up next to him she slipped her fingers under his shirt and began lightly tickling him. She liked being around him like this, it was fun, especially because she knew she was ticklish herself, thus far he didn't know that which was to her advantage in this playful episode they were having
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Spluttering, he squirmed around, trying to escape her tickling. "Now that's just playing dirty, seasprite," he scolded lightly, amusement so clear in his gaze. He had no idea he was echoing the words of her childhood playmate, not yet. Catching her wrists, he tugged her close to him, wrapping his arms around her again before he kissed her cheek gently. "So, who's winning now, honey?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:38 pm

The colour drained from her face at the sentance and the familiar name, she was helpless when he tugged her close, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek. Green eyes were wide with shock and a sudden understanding, "you.... you're him, you're the man who turned up in my room as a child. Thats why you have such a desire to go back. The coat, the books, knowing my name knowing cynder.... it all makes sense" her head hurt with the fact that they had created a time paradox, unaware of just how deathly pale she was she asked "Then why would you not come back?" she'd only been able to guess that Ice had gotten him, then that'd mean that he'd never come back to her. Ice didn't let go of things she percieved as belonging to her that easily
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:43 pm

He pulled away a little, worried about her being so pale. Listening quietly, he framed her face for a moment. "I don't know, sweetheart. I haven't met you yet." He gave her a sad smile, refusing to let go of her. "Don't faint on me honey. I'll come back to you, I promise. It will all be okay. Trust me, Claire. Please." Tucking pieces of her wet hair behind her ears, he watched her intently, hating that he couldn't comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Green eyes closed for a moment when warm if not somewhat wet hands framed her face, opening them to look at him when he spoke she moved and wrapped her arms around him tightly. Listening to him attempting to reassure her, Claire nodded "okay" still pale and looking very shaken she tucked her head underneath his chin and hugged him firmly. He was going to leave her again, it had been hard enough knowing he had to go back to the past, and even harder now, she couldn't help the fear that he wouldn't come back to her, that something had happened and when he left it'd be like the first time, constant waiting, a painful yearning
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:55 pm

He held her close to him, resting his head on hers as he tried to comfort her. "It'll be alright," he murmured, hating that she'd put all the pieces together, though he wasn't surprised. She was smart, it was bound to have happened eventually. Growing cold, he picked her up and waded out of the water, sending the shadows to catch the horses for them and bring them back to the shore. "I promise I'll come back to you, Claire. You won't be waiting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at sea, time and space
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next