The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Carefully encouraging him Renee gave him gentle pointers each time he tried, shifting backwards and forwards a few times to show him how. She was sat down watching the dog carefully wondering what was it about the male that had caught Dani's eye, not that she was going to complain he'd helped her daughter out quite a lot this past month or so. Hope shone in her blue eyes as the dog seemed to get closer and closer to shifting each time, his music would help soothe Dani and make things easier for her.

Closing her eyes a brief moment when he brushed her short hair off of her face, Dani nodded when he mentioned that her mother was trying her best knowing that there was indeed nothing that could be done. Opening up her eyes, she frowned seeing the pain and grief on his face, Dani didn't want to hurt Killi he was her father figure. Squeezing his hand as tightly as she could when he took hers she spoke "I'm going to miss you too, I don't want to hurt you or mum..." she should have planned better instead of rushing in, now she was hurting the two people she loved most. Nodding and trying not to cry when he promised to look after the idiot human now shifter, she lost the battle her eyes filling with tears and starting to slide down her cheeks. "I dont want to die... I love you and mum, you've done so much for me" the sobs hurt but she couldn't help them, wanting a hug she forced herself up and forward to lean into him despite the intense pain moving cost her. Nobody else ever got to see her cry, and with it just beign the pair of them in the room she let the tears fall soft gut wrenching sobs wracking her with pain
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 3:51 pm

He slipped his arms around her, trying to avoid as many of her wounds as possible, and rested his head on hers, letting her sob into his shoulder. “Sshh, sweetheart,” he murmured. “We’ll be alright. Don’t worry about us, honey.” Kissing her black locks, he held her close, trying to comfort her. “Renee’s got one last thing she can try, but I don’t think it will work. The silver’s too deep.” Rubbing her back lightly, he kept holding her to comfort her, letting her sob everything out. “It’ll turn out alright. You’ll see.” He had a plan, and once he could work out all of the details to avoid getting in a loophole, he’d put the plan into action. When Dani was finally all cried out, he pulled back a little and wiped her tears away. “Try and eat something for me. It’ll make Renee feel a bit better. Reckon you can keep down some soup and toast for me?” If not, he’d try and get Zali to eat something. Feeling the bed move a little, he glanced over to see Alkira had joined them, curling up where the dog had been to give some warmth to Dani.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 9:14 pm

Sobbing into him she was glad nobody else was around to see it, half listening to his words, the usually stoic female cried until she couldn't cry anymore. Tired more than usual after the effort of sobbing, Dani was thankful when he wiped her tears away. Managing to nod when he asked if she could try to eat she could guess that she wouldn't be able to eat much, seeing Alkira join her on the bed she smiled her hyena lifted its head and dragged itself over dani to curl up with the jackal tightly. Wondering when her dog was going to come back she looked at her father "I want him to stay" meaning jory she was absently careful to never call the musician by his name he was always he or it or the pet or the human although he wasn't exactly very human anymore thanks to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 9:24 pm

Pushing the bowl and plate towards, Killian kept an arm around his daughter, comforting her still. “Stay here in the room, or stay with you?” he enquired, suspecting the answer would be just with her, but also guessing that she’d say in the room. “He’s your pet, he won’t be going anywhere. You trained him nearly too well.” Curious about it, he didn’t push her, simply ruffling her hair gently instead. “Eat, remember. Try to make Renee a little happier.” He was doing his best to block as much pain as he could for her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:24 am

Feeling safer with him there, she studied the food not that hungry "Stay in the room, although I suspect Renee is teaching him to shift, or trying to" shrugging when killian mentioned the fact that she'd trained him nearly too well, the familiar ruffling of her hair earned a small smile. reminded to eat she observed the bowl of soup and bread warily, managing a few mouthfuls she soon pushed the food away making a face. She didn't want anymore, weakly moving it to the side table she lay back down and closed her eyes feeling ready for sleep again

shit post sorryyy
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 12:20 am

She was worrying him, but at least she’d managed to eat something. Sending the shadows back to the kitchen with the rest of her meal, and offering the bread to her hyena just in case, Killian tugged the blankets over his daughter, kissing her forehead gently. “Sleep, sweetheart,” he murmured. “Renee will have the dog back to you in a while.” Running his fingers lightly through her short hair, he left the room, closing the door softly behind her. Wandering back down to where his wife was, he watched as the dog seemed to finally have worked out how to shift, he jerked his thumb towards Dani’s room. “She wants you to stay with her.” With the boy scurrying back up to the room, Killian wrapped his arms around Renee, closing his eyes with a sigh. “She got some bread and soup down, at least.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 11:33 am

Smiling up at her father figure, Dani lifted a hand to touch his head a little clumsily returning the affectionate gesture of running hands through the others hair. Nodding in response to his well meant orders, Dani closed her eyes and sighed quietly. She didn't have much time before she met her end. Hearing the click of claws on the hardwood stairs, Dani rubbed her face tucking the pain and exhaustion away, turning her head to watch him as he entered her room "Learn how to shift yet?" hiding the fact that listening to his music would make a pleasant change from the silence that filled the room. With each passing day she could feel her hold on life loosening, summoning her energy she petted the spot on the bed where he'd lain down before, the warmth was nice.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 11:53 am

Hesitating in the doorway, the dog came in when she patted the bed, obediently curling there and resting his head carefully on her hip to watch her. I think so, he said quietly, unsure what she wanted him to do now. He didn’t want to reveal his worry for her, so he tried to keep it out of his voice, being surprisingly successful about it. What do you want from me now then? Shifting on the covers, he wriggled closer to her, trying to keep her as warm as he could. He didn't know what he'd do if she died, probably just go back to wandering and living on the streets. At least being hers, he'd had a roof over his head most nights. Heaving a sigh, he closed his eyes, content to just lie on the bed and doze with her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 8:58 pm

Rubbing the dogs head when her rested it on her hip, "What do i want now? My my you sound almost suspicious of a young woman" laughter followed, eventually it died down and she sighed gently rubbing his ear between her fingers. She was so weary, but didn't want it to show, it was so hard to not let it show, grateful that the warmth the dog provided, she eventually fell asleep although not very peacefully. Constantly shifting her weight and with a pained expression on her face, awaking with a start in the early mind, sitting up sharply she ran her hand through her hair. Wanting to get up and pace she couldn't, so instead she sat there with her features numb and unfeeling while her mind reeled
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 9:39 pm

Leaning into her pats, he fell asleep beside her, curiously comfortable with her. Waking when she moved so suddenly, he nearly fell off the bed, but managed to scramble to hold on, almost falling on her to stay put. Licking her cheek once he got his balance back, he sat, tilting his head to the side as he watched her. Nightmares again. He didn't have to ask, knowing that it was true. What do you want from me? He wasn't sure what he could do for her, scared to try anything in case he hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:13 am

Not minding the lick to her cheek, she looked over at him quietly staring at him intently, her brown eyes tired and haunted. Finally she nodded slowly "yes, play for me. I don't care what" lying back down she shivered slightly and tugged the blankets up over herself more. A part of her wanted to be put out of her misery so she didn't keep feeling this pain that kept going, there was no way to properly explain the pain. It was like being torn apart and the pieces of her being submerged in acid, unaware that her features had changed and were now showing the pain that she'd been hiding before. Her gaze had drifted to the ceiling studying it intently, she hated the smell of her death that was looming infront of her, wishing she could just curl up properly she didn't try it hurt to breathe let alone move that much. She didn't worry herself with what would happen to him once she was gone, he'd just go back to what he normally did, he wasn't that intelligent after all. He was slightly harder to read as a dog, but she could tell that some small part of him cared, it was almost flattering, however she'd be gone soon, her strength was waning and it was becoming harder and harder to fight. Her eyes shut tight, her hands clenching, she'd never thought she cared this much about living, the idea of ceasing to exist hurt in ways she was unused to. Gritting her teeth she waited for the dogs response to her words, pushing everything away, she didn't want all these feelings clouding her minds eye, she was used to being untethered, neutral and able to make decisions based on her logic, mind palace and liars palace. Taking long shaky breaths, she stuffed the feelings as best as she could into a mental box, wrapping it in chains and locks and feeling a little more incontrol her brown eyes flicked open and looked over at Jory, studying him intently
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:20 am

He nosed her gently at the expression of pain on her face, whining gently. Wagging the tip of his tail a little, he leaned into her for a bit, seeking to comfort her and keep her warm. He didn’t like her being so pale and dispirited, it wasn’t like her at all and he didn’t really know how to handle it. Eventually getting up, he leapt off the bed and focused on what Renee had taught him to shift, giving a quiet sigh as he did. Glancing at her, he didn’t speak, simply picking up his guitar and running gentle fingers over Tui’s feather as he found a place to sit. Unable to look at Dani with her in so much pain, he picked over the guitar strings lightly, tuning the instrument before absently playing a gentle tune. He didn’t know what he was playing, the song just flowed out until he worked out it was one he’d written himself a few months back. Keeping the origins of the song to himself, he simply kept playing, doing what he was told, and hoping that she was at least being soothed a little bit by the music.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:30 am

Listening to the music she relaxed, her hands loosing their tension and resting at her side again, watching him quietly as he stood and picked up his guitar, her stare continued to bore into him as he tuned the wooden instrument before finally beginning to play. Her features softened and a quiet sigh slipped out from her, closing her eyes she listened to the tun quietly enjoying the peaceful music. After half an hour or so of listening to the guitar she drifted back to sleep, appearing to reach a better sleeping space than she had before. Tui watched the pair of them quietly before eventually speaking She's fallen asleep, your music helped, you can either keep playing or stay close to her and help keep her warm she mentioned nothing of renees idea, knowing it was going to be difficult for everyone involved especially Dani.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:39 am

Watching as she fell into a more peaceful sleep, he nodded at Tui's words, finishing the song off quietly. Putting the guitar carefully against the wall, he sighed, reaching out to hold the bird and run his fingers gently through her feathers. “She's dying, isn't she?” he murmured, shutting his eyes a moment to concentrate. After a few seconds, the doberman was sitting on the bed. After nosing the bird gently, he wriggled under the covers to lie close to Dani, keeping her warm. I'll keep playing for her. He let out a deeper sigh, worried about his mistress, and stayed where he was, keeping watch over her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:47 am

Yes she is, Renee has a couple more ideas to try but... the bird didn't finish her sentance, instead she njoyd the gentle running of his fingers over and through her thick feathers. Watching him turn into a dog again she lightly pecked him affectionately at the nudge and found a place to perch, the woman reacted to the welcome warmth, snuggling close to him. Eventually she turned onto her side so she could slip an arm around the dog soaking up as much warmth as she could, it was several hours later that Renee stepped in and went still seeing the pair, she was unwilling to wake dani but she wanted to cut out the dead skin as soon as she could. glancing back at Killian for support she sighed and stepped forward gently petting Jory "I need to get to her, I have an idea that might work" however it'd probably be good for him to stay close. Waiting until her husbands shadows were keeping Dani unconsious she removed the bandaging and taking a clean scalpel began cutting out the dead rotting flesh setting it down into the pail she'd brought with her. Eventually, finally she was done, stained with her adopted daughters bood and feeling quite sick from it all, renee stood and picked up the pail and left the room heading away to wash and comfort herself as best as she could
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:52 am

He gave a quiet murmur at the old bird's words, pressing close to Dani in response to her snuggling close to him. Lifting his head when the door opened, he watched Killian warily, not wanting to be ordered out of the room again. The assassin just ignored the dog, sitting next to Dani and resting his hand on her hair gently. “She's under,” he said softly, watching Renee. “She won't be waking for a while, it's okay. Go ahead.” Flinching at the smell of the blood and rotting flesh, Jory buried his nose under the blankets, trying to escape the smell but still be near his mistress. When Renee was finally finished, Killian brushed his daughter's hair off her face gently, worried about her, and then followed his wife. He was just as worried about Renee, and he knew that she'd need some comfort of her own. Dani had the dog, who seemed to be fiercely loyal to her. With the ordeal over, Jory lifted his head again to look at Tui, blinking sadly. It didn't work. It smells the same.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:02 am

The bird didn't have much time to respond before Dani came around, thanks to her fathers shadows blockign most of the pain now there was no more silver left in her body she gently rubbed the dogs head fiddling with one of his soft ears. "Will you play more guitar for me over the coming days? Its distracting and helps with the pain" tired from what she'd just endured despite being out for it she watched the dog quietly. She felt weak and shaky, so she continud to just gently stroke and pet the dogs head and soft ears, he was so nice and warm it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:10 am

Leaning into her touch, the dog made a quiet happy sound. He liked having his ears rubbed, it felt nice. You're my mistress, he murmured, half asleep from the nice pats. I do what you say. He didn't know when he'd completely accepted that she owned him, but he found now that he didn't mind. It was just easier and simpler to go along with it, and he got mostly good things out of the arrangement. I play whenever you wish me to. Opening his eyes to look at her, he studying her a while, wondering what her response would be.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:27 pm

Rubbing his ears she nodded listening to his words "As it should be" her head rang with music, a desire to play and let her fingers do her talking for her. However she had barely the strength to sit up much less find the piano and play, the windows had their curtains drawn shutting out the light that attacked and gave her migraines of an unprecedented level of pain. So the sudden down pour of rain caught her off guard, listening to it heavily smack into the iron roof, she closed her eyes and sighed softly. Deciding to try and sleep she focused on slowing her breathing and relaxing, managing sleep she slept for a good eight hours the longest she'd slept in quite a while, waking up and feeling surprisingly a little better, she had some energy and more will power to think about getting up. Sitting up slowly a familiar coy smirk slipped onto her features, still weak and unwell the small improvement was enough to give her hope.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 8:56 pm

Wagging his tail at the approval, he listened to the rain as he snuggled close to her. Sleeping there the whole time, he was glad that she’d been able to rest properly, and moved away from her a little when she woke him by moving. Sitting nearby on the bed, he tilted his head before licking her arm. You’re feeling better. Her wounds smelled better, and she’d slept, so she must be getting better. She was going to be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Ignoring the lick to her arm as it was placed somewhere that wasn't covered in bandaging, "yes, play for me again" still unable to get up to play her music his would just have to do. Wriggling what was left her toes, she quietly started unwrapping the bandaging around her fingers staring at what was left after the silver had taken most of the flesh and had been left with only a few fingers left. She'd never be able to play her beloved piano again, her features were almost frozen, hiding the emotional pain knowing that even if she survived the music that she lived on was taken from her. Closing her eyes and gritting her teeth she clumsily rewrapped the bandages and took a deep breath, her hands, she needed them for music just as he did. It was one of the reasons why despite everything she'd done to him his hands had been left well enough alone, hiding them underneath the duvet she refused to look up or even acknowledge that there was someone else in the room that would understand what it was like. Thankfully she had control over her features and none of her emotional pain and torment shone through.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 11:22 pm

He gave a nod, jumping off the bed and shifting after a moment of concentration. Missing her examination of her hand as he picked up the guitar and got himself settled, he glanced over at her in time to see her hiding under the covers. Deciding not to ask, he settled for playing the same song he had played for her the day before. Unknowing of the torment she was going through at her discovery, he played quietly for her, hoping that she was going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 11:51 pm

Glad that he couldn't read her, she silently suffered the torment, watching dexterous fingers move over the strings of the guitar. When Killian came back she'd talk to him about it, as it was the strange urge to cry was dealt with like any other weakness, rejected, unaccepted, refused. She wasn't weak, she didn't feel weak emotions that would be her downfall, she'd loose the game if she wasn't careful and didn't allow those thoughts and emotions to take root. Not saying a word, and with her brown eyes keenly fixed on the guitar strings she struggled, perhaps it would be better to die, then there was a chance of her being brought back by her grandmother, with fingers that could work and play piano. The mutilated hands tightened to the point where she winced slightly from the pain, fraught with internal conflict, she chewed the inside of her cheek and made herself look away focusing on familiar zali who was covered in just as many wounds as she was.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 12:39 am

Deciding to check on Dani before he headed on to bed, Killian knocked lightly on her door before opening it. Watching, amused, as the musician stopped playing and seemed to shrink into himself, he moved his gaze to his daughter. “Feeling any better, sweetheart?” She looked better, but he still wanted to talk to her alone. Aiming a narrow glare at her pet, it continued to amuse him greatly that it was afraid of him. “Get out.” Unsure if Dani actually wanted him gone, Jory glanced at her, waiting for her permission before he slipped out, leaving his guitar lying on the bed. Hovering outside the door a moment, he was unsure of what to do now, and gave a sigh before wandering down to the kitchen. At least he knew where that was. With the pet gone, Killian shut the door behind him, his mismatched gaze softening. “Has it helped?” he asked softly, moving forward to sit on the edge of the bed next to her. “What Renee did.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:36 am

She nodded her head and gestured for him to go, watching him leave she turned her attention to her father figure. Moving the guitar out of the way when he moved forward to sit next to her on the edge of the bed, Dani managed a smile "So far, yes" she was hesitant to say that she was on the road to recovery, it'd make sense for her to admit it and then for everything to fall apart again. The next three days were surprisingly good, things hurt less and she began to feel more like herself, however things quickly turned sour again. It started with her waking in the night covered in sweat and shaking, bile rose in her throat and her lurching to the side to bring back up the dinner she'd had the evening before. Unable to control the trembling of her limbs she continued to bring back up everything in her stomach until she was stuck dry retching, hating how weak and pathetic she was, finally dani was allowed to lie back in the bed, deathly pale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next