The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:53 am

Continuing to stick close to her, Jory played for her when he was told, his hopes lifting as she seemed to be getting better. Startled out of his sleep curled on the end of the bed where he’d got into the habit of doing, he whined softly. This wasn’t good, she’d been doing so well. Placing his paws carefully, the dog moved to lie next to her, resting a paw on her shoulder gently. She was pale, he didn’t like it, but he didn’t know what to do. What do you want me to do? he murmured, pressing close to her to keep her warm. He was scared now, everything was supposed to be fine and it wasn’t.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 10:16 pm

After that her condition worsened considerably over a two day period, it was late in the afternoon when she opened her eyes and looked up at Jory a quiet look of knowing on her features. "It's time to say goodbye, I'll see you again" managing a slightly sly smirk and a wink, Dani closed her eyes as her features smoothing out and becoming relaxed her shallow breathing came to a stop. finally at peace after several weeks in pain, clinging to life desperately. Zali trembled before turning into black dust that soon vanished after it covered the bedspread, Tui was resting on Jorys shoulder as he played for the young woman. Tui who'd been resting on the mans shoulder became still her bright white feathers at her throat an dblue-green colouring vanished. She became cold hard and still as if she was a model and balanced lightly on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 10:40 pm

He'd been worried about her, doing as he was asked and playing for her to try and keep her calmer. She’d been going so well, and now she was so much worse. Hearing her quiet words, he looked at her, fear crossing his face. What was he going to do if she died? When he breathing stopped, the song he’d been playing came to an abrupt stop as well. Feeling the now model of Tui about to fall, he caught her and slipped her into his pocket. He had to keep her safe for Dani. Scared now, he gave his mistress a last look, then grabbed what was his and slipped out of the room. Carefully working his way downstairs, he left the house and fled. He was just going to have to go back to what he’d been doing before she’d turned up in his life, and try to forget about her.

Not hearing the usual music coming from Dani’s room, Killian paused as he was going past, knocking lightly before pushing the door open. Seeing that the pet was gone, he went pale, all his shadows around the house drooping and going quiet. He’d known that Dani was dying, but he’d still heled hope after her improvement. Silently going closer, he brushed stray hairs out of her face and just sat on the edge of the bed, sightlessly looking at the floor. He didn’t know how he was going to break the news to Renee.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:11 pm

In his rush, Jory bumped into Oliver, snickering quietly the man studied Jory "Why the long face? Your lover finally die? How pathetic are you... you don't think that she ever held any affection for you I hope" he was going to take out some of his frustrations on the music player. He'd been heartily punished and rejected by ice, it showed in some of the things that were out of place on his normally flawless exterior, hair was ruffled, there was a healing wound on his cheek and there was a dark angry glint deep in his eyes. Grabbing Jory by the back of his head, fingers digging into his hair, the handsome man turned and threw the other across the street through a window and into a closed shop. He stalked forward intent on not killing Jory, that'd not be fun at all, no he'd just beat him into a pulp then leave him for someone to find and patch him up, "Wheres that shadow Tui huh? Give her up, she'll be much more useful with me, I'll wake her up and use her for my own machinations"

Renee didn't like the sudden silence, nor did she like her husbands shadows drooping and going quiet, darting up the stairs frantically and entering the room her heart breaking and a soft cry escaping her when she saw her daughters cooling corpse on the bed. Falling to her knees, the gentle natured female began sobbing unable to help it.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:25 pm

Flinching at the familiar voice, Jory struggled to get free of the tight grip on him. Landing heavily in the shop with a groan, he threw caution to the wind, not really caring if he was killed or not. “If I’d cared, I would have stayed, you creep.” However, Ollie’s next words made him quickly change his mind about dying. He had to keep Tui safe for Dani. “Why would I know where she is? She turned to dust with the mangy hyena.” Trying to get up to get away from the angry man, Jory ignored the cuts from the glass of the broken window, too busy keeping an eye on Oliver just in case.

Hearing Renee, Killian glanced up at her, heartbreak in his own expression. Pushing it away to deal with later, he gathered his wife into his arms, holding her close. “I’m sorry dove,” he whispered, running his hand over her hair gently. “I’m so sorry.” She’d lost another child, and he hated that she had. It only made his decision to bring Dani back more certain. Once Renee was calmer, he’d go to Ice, make a deal. There was no other way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:44 pm

He just laughed stepping through the broken window, "I know thats not true, sweet sister woke her up, with her death the shadow will just go dormant. So hand it over" he got closer and closer to jory grabbing him by the hair and putting his face mere inches from the other mans studying him closely "You're a shit liar boy, but you know whats really funny? She died because of you, you got caught, you got all that silver seared into her flesh so that it poisoned and ate away her skin, its all your fault" clearly articulating each word he grinned crookedly "You were her weakness, you were her perfect bait~ How pathetic is that?" more laughter that rang around "My powerful, gorgeous, tempting sister, made weak by a cowardly scum of the earth man.... I should kill you for touching her, she was mine" a knife appeared at Jorys throat pressing into his skin. The man suffering somewhat from his punishment from ice and being cast away from her, the cracks in his character had begun to show. Pressing the point of the blade into the musicians adams apple, he remained uncomfortably close to him, blue eyes staring dangerously into the bright green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:55 pm

The musician squirmed, trying to get away. “I tossed it. The stupid thing’s worthless when it can’t move.” More than scared now, Jory swallowed at the sight of the knife, trembling. He’d tried not to believe that it was his fault Dani had been injured, she’d said so herself, but deep down he knew that much was true. Uncomfortable with how close Ollie was, he tried again to scrabble away, wishing that he was brave enough to do something himself.

Comforting Renee until she fell asleep, Killian carried her to their bed, placing her there gently while he gathered his shadows to him. Kissing her cheek gently, just in case, he used the shadows to go to Ice, well aware that he might be walking into a trap, but knowing that he couldn’t do nothing. Finding her office, he knocked and then just walked in to close the door behind him. He didn’t work for her, not yet, so he wasn’t going to obey her rigid rules about entering. “I have a deal for you, that you might enjoy.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 12:14 am

Pressing the dagger into the mans skin until a bead of blood appeared, Oliver grinned "what if i just cut out your vocal chords and cut of your fingers, then you'd be less than useless to everyone. I might destroy your little guitar by beating you with it too, dosen't that sound like fun little maggot?" chuckling richly he slowly ran the blade up Jorys throat leaving a scratch behind as he did so until its sharp edge was resting against the musicians cheek "Maybe your eyes... dont try to escape you know deep down you deserve this for what you did to her" He was about to slip the knife into one of Jorys eyes when a voice made him pause, Lana stood there watching the pair of them "Come on Ollie, we have work to do, leave the meatsuit, I have plans for it later" Scowling but knowing he had little choice, Oliver used his dagger to rip open the skin in a straight cut from just beneath his left ear along the bone of his jaw to his chin "I'll be back for you, don't ever forget it" before turning and following Lana the pair soon vanishing.

Ice glanced up from her work, studying Killian quietly she set the pen down and stood walking around the desk to speak "I have an Idea of what this is about, you wish for me to bring my granddaughter, Daniella back to life. Very well, this is something i can accomplish however there will be some terms for us to both agree to" holding up a hand to silence any words he might think to say the cold cruel woman continued to speak "I want you to work for me until one of us dies, you will work from home and will have earnt breaks between hunts. Your family will be safe from me and those that are commanded by me, Daniella will work for me for twenty five years and then will be free. If you or her break the terms, she dies, instantly." as soon as she'd found out what her grandson had done she'd been plotting and planning a way to get what she wanted and had guessed that Killian would come to her out of desperation. Lowering her hand she tilted her head giving him a chance to speak, those were her terms and conditions and she would be unwilling to budge on them. Surely he'd realize that this was the fairest deal he was going to get and that at the end of the day, she was the only one who could rescue Daniella from the pit where Lana was already getting started torturing her and getting into her head.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 12:27 am

Flinching, Jory struggled more, trying in vain to get away. He’d never thought he’d be grateful to hear the demon’s voice, but this time he was. Shutting his eyes, he let out a cry of pain, dropping to the floor when he was let go. Shaking, he fumbled in his bag for his spare shirt, scrunching it up and pressing it to the wound on his jaw. Staying in the darkened shop for a while, he gave a deep sigh, bringing the model of Tui out from his pocket. At least the bird was safe, though he wasn’t sure why he cared. She wasn’t going to come alive again. When at last his jaw seemed to have stopped bleeding a bit, he gathered his things and left the shop, heading for the road where there were no people, and where he could keep roaming. There was no place for him here now.

Staying quiet, he listened as Ice spoke, considering the deal carefully. Well aware that he’d have to make his decision quickly, he needed to make sure that there were no loopholes in the deal first. “Two modifications,” he said evenly, meeting her icy gaze. “No torture or punishment for me, and if you break the conditions, we both go free, and she lives.” He was going to be firm about the second one, knowing that Renee would want him to have a chance of being free again. He’d seen no choice in making a deal though. Ice was the only one who knew how to bring Dani back.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 12:51 am

Considering his words for a long moment she finally nodded, stepping back around to her desk she cleanly and neatly wrote out the terms of their agreement in bold writing. Signing and then pricking her finger to touch her blood to the paper just below her name she passed the paper and pen to Killian for him to do the same. Once he'd signed and touched his blood to the paper she set the paper in her folder that contained the rest of her deals Ice sighed "I'm going to need a few things, first of all the dust of her Hyena, her body is ruined so I will have to find a new one that will be suitable and compatible. It will take me a couple of months to accomplish this and then a few months for her to teach her new muscles what her old ones knew from memory. Keep her return to life an utter secret, it will be particularly useful against lana and oliver" pale blue eyes glittered darkly still furious that her gandson had caused the death of his sister. She'd liked Daniella and her spark despite the fact that she'd escaped her clutches. Gesturing for him to leave and find the dust she vanished to go body hunting.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 12:56 am

Reading the paper carefully, he had nothing else to add to it, so he silently added his blood to the signature. Watching her, he listened, and nodded at her command to keep it a secret. Renee would know soon enough, but he’d cross that bridge when he got to it. Vanishing himself, he went home, going up to Renee to make sure that she was still there and safe before sending his shadows to carefully collect Zali’s dust and put it in a safe place. Hiding the container in his office, he headed back down to the kitchen, plotting revenge on Oliver while he made something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 4:43 pm

There was pain, like each cell was pulled back together slowly putting her soul back together, more pain as her soul was dumped into something. Staying unconscious for several long hours, feelings started to register, a cool cold metal table beneath her, her wrists tied to the table with soft leather, a smell similar to a sterile hospital environment, the sounds of someone pacing, steps tap tap tapping away as well as the hum of what almost sounded like a fridge. Slowly opening her eyes she winced at the harsh bright white lights that lit the room, groggily trying to understand every thing she tugged on her wrists trying unsucsessfully to free them, she didn't understand, she'd been in hell tormented by lana and suddenly she was alive again strapped to a table. Starting to panic, scared that this was a trick by the demon and that she would be made to serve her, thrashing on the table trying to fight her restraints her eyes were open looking around for Zali frantically. Where was her soul shadow? Her heart ached painfully at the lack of her soul, where had she gone? she felt like she'd been through a meat grinder and then run over by a steam roller. "Zali? Zali! Where are you?" she cried out before shutting up in surprise, that wasn't her voice, what had been done to her?
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 5:07 pm

Finally Ice had managed to hold up her end of the deal. Putting off research for a hunt, Killian paced the small cold room that Dani was unconscious in, impatiently waiting for her to wake. They’d found her a suitable body, one that he reckoned she’d approve of, but that still didn’t help the worry about her. Disliking the bright lights, he flicked them off before moving over to his daughter, so glad that she was safe again. “Shh, Dani,” he murmured, putting a hand over one of hers. “You’re okay. It’s not a trick.” Hopefully his voice would help calm her, she trusted him. He wouldn’t let her be hurt. “It’s okay, sweetheart, just rest a little. I’ll take you home soon.” So relieved that she was okay, he brushed a few stray strands of hair out of her face, making sure that she wasn’t hurting herself.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 8:40 pm

The bright lights winked off and the room was plunged into darkness that didn't hurt her eyes, continuing to struggle until she heard the murmur and the touch to her hand. Turning her head she looked up and saw a face she'd never imagined she'd see again, "Killian, Dad" Daniella whispered softly wanting to reach up and touch him. "Get me out of these restraints please" she didn't understand she was supposed to be dead none of this made any sense to her. Relaxing a little when he brushed some strands of hair out of her face "Whats wrong with my voice? Whats going on?" blinking confused blue eyes she struggled against the restraints again. She wanted to go home now, everything hurt so much, every fiber of her body and the inside of her mind felt like it'd been doused in fire.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Pleased that she seemed to be fine, Killian got to work on the soft leather. “It’s okay, you’re safe. I’m with you.” She’d only been tied down lightly, just to make sure that there would be no adverse effects to how she’d been brought back without her hyena. Taking hold of her wrist, he tugged her up to sitting, watching her carefully to make sure that she was fine. “I’ll explain what I can to you when we’re at home, alright? But you’re okay. There’s nothing to be worried about. Come on, take it easy.” Supporting her as he got her to stand up, his shadows swirled around them to take them home, landing them in his office. As he settled her on the couch there, Alkira nudged the door shut and lay down in front of it with a yawn, making sure they weren’t going to be interrupted while he was explaining. Renee didn’t know all the details, and Killian didn’t want her to know all the details.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Settling down when she felt him get to work, she was soon sitting up, feeling strangely weak she hugged him tightly not understanding what on earth was going on. She'd been dead, she'd died, she could remember exactly what was going on when she'd died, her legs quivered beneath her when she stood up. Thankful that he was going to take her back home she leaned into him blinking rapidly in confusion. Finding herself in the familiar office at home she sank down onto the couch with gratitude, settling back and inspecting herself she didn't recognise the body, there were no scars, it was flawless, her hair was now blonde and lifting her fingers to her face, it felt different too. Coming to the conclusion that she'd been put into another body she frowned slightly and looked up at her father waiting for him to explain while her mind whirred guessing that he'd made a deal with ice to bring her back to life and that her body had been too destroyed by the silver that had extinquished her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Hugging her tightly, he settled her down on the couch and sat in his own chair with a sigh. “You’re probably not going to be happy, sweetheart. But there wasn’t much else I could do.” Studying her, he gave a grateful smile as shadows appeared in the room with brownies and fudge. “I made a deal with your grandmother, she brought you back, pretty much as good as new. Unfortunately, Ollie made thoroughly sure your old body was unusable.” Giving a sigh, he leaned back in the chair, working out the best way to explain to her. “Renee doesn’t know anything yet. She’s not going to know the terms of the deal, either. I’m only allowed to let her know that you’re alive again.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Listening closely, she fiddled with her simple clothes, devouring the fudge as if starved when the food arrived she managed to steal a couple of his brownies as well. Once full she digested everything he'd told her, the deal with ice was worrisome, what had been ices conditions for bringing her back to life? She agreed with the fact that it'd be better for renee to not know in the first place the terms and conditions of how she'd been brought back. "What did she want in return dad?" she asked still trying to get used to this voice that was supposed to be hers now "Where is Zali?" a wry thought entered her head, this was going to confuse the hell out of Jory. She wanted to go and toy with him right away but she was so weak, no she'd have to gain her strength back before she went anywhere. Doing her best to ignore the fact that the month or so before her death she'd actually bonded in a way with the musician and wanted to be around him, she shoved those thoughts into a mental concrete room and locked the door. No. Those thoughts were bad, very bad, he might have been slightly fond of her, but that was god knows how many months ago now, a quick glance at the calendar told her it'd been six months. She didn't even really know what she felt for him in the first place, no it was just tolerating and that was it.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 10:14 pm

He let her steal his brownies, letting her work through everything that had happened to her. Giving a sigh at her questions, he thought through everything, getting it sorted in his mind before he laid it out to her. “You and I work for her, twenty five years. The family is safe and won’t be touched by her.” He gave a bit of a shrug. “So long as we keep her happy, we’ll be fine. Zali…” He sighed, patting her knee gently. “She’s inside you still. You know how Ice likes to control things. She’ll release Zali at the end of working for her.” Tilting his head a little, he studied his daughter, knowing that she’d want to go find her pet at some point. “Your old body was too silver damaged, you’ve worked that out already I bet. You still have all your shadows, you just need to reteach your body everything.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 11:06 am

Twenty five years okay she could handle that, if it meant that she lived and their family was safe. Not very happy at the fact that she didn't have Zali beside her anyore, she ran her fingers through her new silky blonde hair. The fact that she had to reteach her body everything was frustrating as it'd likely take several months for her to do, cocentrating she guided several shadows together until they formed a hyena that looked like Zali, an identical copy that lacked her personality that made Zali Zali. petting the hyena she let it jump up and curl next to her, blue eyes flicking up to meet her fathers mismatched gaze "No time like the present to start" she wanted to get the knack of walking down at least before she returned to Renee. It was just one less thing for the gentle natured woman to fuss over, wriggling her toes experimentally she pushed up with her arms and tried to stand, her legs gave way under her dumping her rudely on the ground
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 11:21 am

Glad that she didn't push the topic of what else he'd paid for her to live, Killian couldn't help the soft snort as she was dumped on the ground. Grabbing her hand, he tugged her up to standing, holding her steady. "You can do it, sweetheart." Holding her steady, he waited until she had her balance before letting go of her hand. "I can help you tonight, but there's a hunt she wants me to do. Renee will be happy to help you, you know that. Use your shadows, they should remember things." Seeing her having trouble, Alkira got up, resting against the girl's leg to help support her as she worked things out.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 11:39 am

Grateful when he tugged her up she widened her stance a little and tried to find her balance, holding out her arms somewhat when he let go of her hand a pleased look shone on her features when she stood standing. "I'll learn as much as I can tonight then" once she had walking back she'd focus on running, climbing and archery, being able to cook wasn't as high on her list as physical independence. Crouching down a little to pet Alkiras head she smiled quietly at the jackal, very grateful for her company, she needed to thank her still for staying with her before she'd died. Concentrating on her memories of how she walked, Dani grabbed his hand for a little balanace and began focusing on moving one foot after the other, the more she did it the more her muscles seemed to remember but it still took her several hours before she could walk around the room on her own without any help. Tired after it all she sat back down on the couch again with a quiet yawn.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 11:46 am

Letting her hold onto him as she needed, Killian helped her with her relearning, proud of her as she managed to get back to walking within only a few hours. Watching her rest, shadows proofed into the room with some snacks, and he gave them an amused glance. "Looks like the shadows reckon it's meal time. Have something to eat, then go to bed, sweetheart. I'll be back in a couple of weeks, but Renee's around if you need anything. She doesn't know, she just knows that I've got a steady stream of jobs. Seeing you might give her a shock."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 12:08 pm

Fun and Games - Page 9 I3cfly
A year to the day she'd died, the young woman sat on the couch in a quiet motel room with a paper infront of her, it'd taken her about seven months to completely learn everything and now it was going to be fun to see how the human had gotten along. Perhaps he would have regrown a spine, either way Ice wanted him to work for her, which was the official reason why she was going. Unofficially it was to wake up tui, flicking one part of the paper down when the door opened, the facsimile of Zali who was lying on the bed didn't bother lifting its head quite comfortable where it was. A smirk teased its way onto her features "Well well well, look what the cat dragged in Jenkins." [/color]Blueeyes took him in,  Drunk, new scars -olivers been hunting him like a cat with a mouse, tui in pocket, dosent care what happens to self very much anymore interesting, how very interesting. Remaining right where she was, she continued the sly smirk "Sorry sweetheart your little vacation is over, you're back to working for me now"she began calmly humming the pop goes the weasel tune that she'd conditioned him to remember being tortured when it played.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 12:24 pm

He'd kept roaming since running into Oliver a year ago, managing for the most part to keep out of the creepy mans grasp. Shutting the door behind him, he stopped dead at the sky voice, narrowing his eyes at the woman. "Who the hell are you?" And what was she in his room. Scratching at the scar on his jaw, he headed for the bathroom to get something non alcoholic to drink. Maybe that would help the woman in his room issue. Reemerging, she was still there, and he sighed, running his haNo through his hair. "What do you want?" he grumbled, going pale at the soft hum. It had been a long time since he'd heard that tune, and he narrowed his eyes at her, suspicious. She couldn't be Dani. Dani was dead, and Tui was still lifeless in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next