The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 11:58 am

Grinning at him when he leaned against her and pleaded with his large brown eyes for food, rubbing his ears she replied in kind Wait until the meats done she advised amusedly before resuming her work with the vegetables. Slipping him the ends of the carrots she'd chopped off she slipped the vegetables into the oven and began working on desert, she knew a kind of self saucing pudding that worked quite well. It'd keep david occupied too, moving about the kitchen and showing subtle signs she hated being at the mans beck and call she sorted out dinner and once the meat was cooked cut about half of it off the bone and once the bone was cooled off passed it tothe eager dog "Dont make a mess pooch"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Pleased that he’d managed to beg successfully, he kept his eyes on the meat, sniffing at the enticing smell impatiently. Nearly pouncing on the bone when he was passed it, he found a place in the kitchen that was out of Dani’s way, but more than likely right in David’s way and settled there. Quite content chewing on the bone, he stayed quiet and behaved while it was just them, thoroughly happy with the bone. He was going to make it last, and stash it in places where the human would trip over them during the middle of the night. Happily sprawled over the floor, he kept an eye on his mistress anyway, often pausing to scratch at the collar. It was so itchy. It’s so itchy. Can’t you fix that?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:53 pm

Watching him scuttle off with his praise dani rolled her eyes, after bringing David his dinner she glanced over at the dog when he complained about his collar. Walking over to him she crouched down, he was annoying when he whined, so she let her shadows wrap around the collar and then become see though effectively blocking the itch but still allowing the copper to do its job. Straightening she ate because she knew she had to, david quite put her off of her food but she needed to be strong to get through this, finishing her food quickly she cleaned the kitchen before leaning against the bench staring at nothing
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:58 pm

Licking her hand gratefully when she stopped the itch, Jory got back to gnawing on his bone, staying where he was while they ate, and for once not really getting in the way. Abandoning it for the moment when he noticed Dani just standing and staring at nothing, he padded over to her and pushed his head into her hand. Can I bite him yet? He’s really asking for it. Wagging his tail a little, he leaned on her leg firmly and let his paw rest on her foot. We can work on cues? He’s busy now, right?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Glancing down at him when she felt him push his head into ehr hand she shook her head, no as entertaining as it would be the punishment from ice made it not really worth it from her end. Letting him lean against her and place one of his big paws on one of her feet. "Cues huh? I suppose" she agreed looking back up as she thought of what ones to think on "You haven't nailed your sit and stay, so i guess we can work on that" her voice was soft and quiet not wanting david to overhear her talking to a dog. She couldn't wait to curl up in bed and sleep, moving away from the dog she gave him the cue for stay and keeping her eyes on him slowly backed up to the other end of the kitchen. Once she reached it and he hadn't coem to her he was rewarded with a smile and the order for ocme/heel, rubbing his head and ears softly praising him
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Whining when he was told he couldn’t bite the slimeball, he huffed, grumbling about it. He’s going to get bitten at some point, he muttered darkly, watching her intently for the cue. Disliking this one, especially with David around, he shuffled his paws, trying very hard not to move from where he was sat. He was almost trembling with the effort of staying by the time she finally gave him to the cue to come, and he bounded over to her, pushing his head into the pats. I don’t like that one. Still, he was fairly sure that it was an important one. He was just going to have to try hard to get over his fear of being away from her. ’Specially here. Don’t wanna be apart from you. He’s dangerous. There’s something wrong about him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 3:22 pm

Petting him with both hands at once, which was usually reserved for when he'd done a really good job she sighed softly at his words thinking over her own feelings before crouching down to the dogs eye level studying him with her usual piercing gaze There is something wrong with him, I can't wait to dump his ass and get back to one of the safe houses rubbing the dogs ears she smirked at him I trust you'll help keep his grimy hands as often as possible then? she'd reward him naturally when David went to work or off on a business trip for a weekend. During the work days she was fairly certain the dog would be able to find all kinds of mischief for himself to get into
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Wagging his tail, he licked her cheek, leaning happily into the double hand pat. He was slowly getting the hang of stay, even though he despised it. Of course. Closing his eyes when she rubbed his ears, he leaned more heavily into the reward, subconsciously becoming more inclined to behave and do what he was told. She’d done a very good job with her manipulation of him, and he’d long abandoned the idea of trying to escape her. It just wasn’t worth it anymore. Will we go back to your favourite one and stay there for a long time? He loved that one too, it was nice and airy and he felt safe there. Nuzzling into her, he rested his head against her shoulder almost affectionately, pleased to just be with her. Where did he go?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Quite pleased that he was getting the hang of stay and was now trying to be more obedient than just doing what he wanted all of the time she didn't push him away, he asked her about her favourite safe house and got a response Yes, I'll probably sleep a while to make up for sleeping badly with him around letting the dog nuzzle into her and rest his head against her shoulder she wrapped her arms about him although they relaxed at his final question Waitng for me to grab his plate and serve dessert getting up she left the kitchen to pick up Davids plate and locking herself in her facade didn't react negatively to him grabbing her ass insted she smiled while internally plotting how she'd murder him. returnign to the kitchen and settng the plate own she delivered dessert and very reluctantly joined hm on the couch when he asked
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Trotting at her side, Jory kept an eye on the man, a soft growl escaping him when David grabbed at her. Dani was his, no one else’s. Picking up his bone again, he dropped it at the couch very deliberately where David would have a high chance of stepping on it, and climbed on, sprawling over Dani’s lap like he was used to doing. A mere human wasn’t going to stop him from getting his snuggles. Since she hadn’t got any dessert, he pushed his nose under hands to demand pats, settling quite comfortably on her lap and taking up the rest of the couch. He didn’t care what the man said, unless Dani for some obscure reason agreed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Letting the dog scramble up onto the couch she rubbed his head and ears absently like he was demanding. Squashing her a little with his weight but she'd rather that than havng to deal wth David trying to snuggle with her. Silently she was very amused and was more than happy to oblige the dog when it came to this kind of thing. David scowled at the dog "Get your fucking mutt off my expensive couch" he told her, the facade flinched a little making her look down at her doberman and say in a very trembly voice "Of you go" however, Jory who knew her well would know immediately she didn't mean it as she hadn't given him the cue to go with it. It was merely an act to fool David , she contnued to stroke him gently the dogs soft fur a welcome feeling undereneath her hands
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Thoroughly ignoring David, Jory simply yawned in response to Dani’s trembly words. He wasn’t moving, not until she told him properly. Leaning his head into her pats, he yawned again and rested his front paws on her lap, soon lowering his head to rest that on his paws as well. He knew quite well that it was a thin line they were both treading with the man, but for now they were safe. They just had to make sure that David didn’t actually end up hurting Dani. The dog wasn’t going to stand for that. She was his mistress, he was going to protect her if she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Glancing up at David the facade shrugged a little, watching her dog lower his head to rest it on his paws, wagging tail semi whacking into the couch and smiled a little. "You're a silly dog, too big for a lapdog aren't you?" lowering her head the facade kissed the dogs head and settled back down "Its okay sweetie, I'm still cuddled up wth you" addressing David whom she was still leanng into despite her intense dislike of the man she rested her head on his shoulder innocently privately hatng his smell. She continued to pat the dog while the program her partner liked turned up on the tv which was about dogs, becoming interested the facade lifted her head smewhat to study the dogs on screen "Look poochie they might show your breed" she told Jory in the soft quiet voice, if anythng she was channeling her inner renee knowng how her mother would be reacting in this sort of senario
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 4:30 pm

The dog just pushed his nose under her hands again, demanding more pats. Curling up more to lift his weight off Dani a bit and shift his back end onto the couch, he settled there again, more than comfortable. Appearing to watch the tv, he flicked an ear, and half closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep. He didn’t care what they showed on tv, he wasn’t a regular dog, and Dani knew that full well. Stretching, he dozed off, listening out for anything that Dani might want him to do, and barely listening to the program on the tv.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Yawning a little she continued to pat the dog obediently, as the program dragged on she grew sleepier and sleepier despite david being there it was easier to sleep with her dog there. Tellng herself it was because for the past two years or so he'd been glued to her side as a dog she would of course feel better with him there. Arguing wth the quiet voice that whispered dani managed to keep herself awake until it was finally time for bed, ignoring Davids hints that he wanted more than sleep that night she wriggled out from beside him "Come on, jj you've got a comfy bed in our room" she'd managed to persuade David that there'd be less issues if her dog could have a dog bed in their room, settling him down in it she soon was in pyjjamas and snuggled into bed pullng a face in the dogs direction when the man joined her He's so disgusting, I can't wait to get away from the fucking creep dani often didn't use coarse language as she thought of herself as more refned than that and instead would use wit and ntellgence to bring others down
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 5:02 pm

Snorting a little at the name for him, he followed her closely, flicking a look over his shoulder and snickering when David tripped over the bone. Curling in the cheap and uncomfortable dog bed, he gave a soft whine. He didn’t like it at all. Standing, he circled on it noisily, trying to bash out the lumps in the cushion. If it also annoyed David, well then that was just a bonus in his opinion. Settling with a loud thump and sigh, he wriggled, seeing if it was any better. When it wasn’t, he repeated the process even more noisily, finally able to get comfortable. Not falling asleep, he watched and waited until David was snoring before getting up. Silently humming to himself, he snuck over to Dani’s side of the bed, very carefully climbing on. Sneaky sneaky, oh so sneaky. He barely noticed that Dani would probably be able to hear him, too busy deciding where he’d lie down to be in the best spot to inch David out of the bed. Placing his paws carefully, he continued the absent commentary and lay down in between Dani and David, thoughtfully placed in a way that would push the slimeball nice and slowly right out of bed. Such sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 5:08 pm

Smirking to herself as she listened to the dog circle around on the uncomfortable cushion knowing it was tickng David off as his arm around her tightened. Shifting uncomfortably she knew better than to push him away, almost asleep when she heard him speak, daniella flicked her eyes open to watch the dog and almost instantly a grin spread over her face. Unlike the wicked ones he was so used to, this one lit up her face with a cheeky kind of merriment. Shaking of Davids arm aroundn her to make it easier for the dog to do his work, keeping her back to him for now she did her best to hide the giggles that wanted to escape. She didn't giggle after all, that was degrading, biting the inside of her lip to try and stop herself she listened eagerly for more
Fun and Games - Page 14 5dVheyn
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Settling down where he liked to be with his head on her arm, the dog sighed happily, stretching out and pushing David closer to the edge of the bed a little with his paws. Stinky asshole. Oh well, he wouldn’t be close to them by the time he was finished. Careful not to fidget too much in case he alerted the man, he stretched out again, shifting about on the bed and nudging the man even closer to the bed. Sneaky sneaky, gonna go thump soooon. A singsong quality entered his mind voice. He was enjoying the subtle mischief, and he could sense his mistress’s merriment about it. Nestling closer to her, he watched the man a moment. Stupid sleepy, not gonna know what hits hiiimmmm.Giving one last big stretch, he nudged the man completely off the bed, and dove under the covers on the other side of Dani, hiding from any fury of the man that might happen.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Fun and Games - Page 14 WuUBF3O
Listening to the dogs thoughts she settled herself under the covers a little trying her best not to giggle, not minding the dog snuggled in next to her she squeezed her eyes closed unable to help a soft giggle when his mind voice spoke again with a sing song quality to it. Hearing the man thump out of bed she suddenly had a dog squished between her and the end of the bed, wrigglng so he had more room she glanced over her shoulder at Davids complaints instantly slipping back into the facade "Oh sweetheart are you alright? You were thrashing about and then fell out of bed, i was scared you were going to hurt yourself" specifically choosing words to quell his temper she watched innocently as he got up and returned to the bed with admittedly less space now the dog was wriggled in there. When questioned about the dog she bit her lip "He's used to sharing my bed, he's a bit of a baby really, but can he please stay just for the night" her sad beseeching eyes worked and the man grumpiliy gave in
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 6:02 pm

Very pleased with himself, the dog decided not to push it any more tonight, and nestled in under the covers, curling close to Dani so she had someone to snuggle with. So sneaky, didn’t even know twas meeee. Nuzzling Dani gently, he gave a soft sigh and behaved for the rest of the night. He was with his Dani and on the bed, so there wasn’t anything else that he wanted right now. Waking early for once, he nosed his mistress gently and slipped out of the bed, trotting out to find his bone. Picking it up, he stepped carefully and put it down on David’s side of the bed, carefully positioned to be right where the man would put his bare feet. Pleased with himself again, he jumped back onto the bed and snuggle with Dani, taking the opportunity to drift back to sleep and wait for the fun times that would come.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 6:26 pm

Fun and Games - Page 14 TedX5GA
Snuggling into the dog she couldn't help the grin Very clever dog she replied quietly the mind speak was a blessing in disguise if she believed in blessings which she didn't. Happy with the dog nuzzling into her she fell asleep, curled tightly around him, half waking up when she felt herself being nosed she lifted her head to watch as the dog wandered out of the room. Shrugging she snuggled back down and closed her eyes listening to the give away clicketty clack of his nails on the hard wood floor. The sound moved around to the other side of the bed where david was sound asleep snoring with his mouth open, pulling back the covers in time for him to jump back up onto thebed she lay them back over him and drifted back to sleep with him. She only had half an hour more rest before she got up and slipped out of bed with a yawn, showering with the hottest water she could stand she took her time before finally slipping out and pulling on some clean clothes. Sorting out everyones breakfast she paused to push her hair out of her face, she hated black hair on this body it was awful, she was dying it back at the first oppurtunty.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Moving out of the bed and resting on the shitty dog bed when she moved, Jory napped for a little bit longer. He wasn’t sure whether he wanted to stay in the room and watch David’s reaction to the bone, or stick with Dani and get rewards. Yawning, he soon decided that Dani was the nicer option, and trotted out of the room to find her. Finding her in the kitchen, he hesitated, still in the habit of not going into the kitchen at all. It was very strange for it to not be out of bounds. Managing to push the instinctive reaction away this time, he wandered in and pushed his head into her hip almost roughly, wanting pats. Breakfast? he asked hopefully, wagging his tail and sitting next to his bowl hopefully. Watching her, he nosed it towards her, wanting food. Maybe this time she’d give it to him without making him wait or do another cue, though he doubted it. She liked her control over him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 6:54 pm

Fun and Games - Page 14 KasMfBQ
At the sound of claws clicking on the wood she didn't bother looking up from what he was doing until he pushed his head against her. Not rewarding the rough behaviour she removed his head from her and considered him "I don't know.." she told him "I dont think theres any dog food yet" there was an amused twinkle in her gaze "I suppose you could have the left over meat from last night" as usual she gave him the wait cue, making him sit and wait while she got the left overs from the fridge and picked up his bowl. Filling it with meat she studied him closely before setting it down and counting to five before giving him his eat cue. Hearing Davids cuss she rolled her eyes before tacking the tiring facade back up, already having her comment ready as he stormed out and yelled at her about her 'fucking dog' "He put it there because he's warming up to you its like a gift"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 7:03 pm

Whining when he was told to wait, he paced back a forth a little before sitting and doing his best to obey. Watching her intently as always when she was handling food, he whined softly when he wasn’t allowed to eat yet, even with it right in front of him. Shifting from paw to paw, he did his best to obey, managing not to break the command until just before he was given the eat cue. Eating happily, he listened to the man’s cursing, amused. Obviously his gift had been found. Lifting his head when the man came in yelling, he let out a soft growl before working out that Dani had it under control. Content that she was fine, he lowered his head and kept eating, scoffing the leftover meat as fast as he could so it couldn’t be taken away from him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 7:21 pm

Petting the dog while he ate as usual reinforcing that her hanging around while he had food was a good thing she passed David his breakfast with a smile and got her own rather modest breakfast. Finishing it she tended to David until fnally he was on his way to work, sighing with relief she glanced over at the dog and after a moment of thought removed his copper collar shoving it into a pocket for later and using her shadows to clean the house while she carefully pulled her chessboard from where she'd been hiding it. There was no great game at the moment so it was merely a game between herself and herself, not really paying attention to the fact that she was humming a tune she pushed pieces around the board
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next