The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:54 pm

Listening to the tone of his voice a smirk returned to her features, walls quickly coming up separating him from the gentleness that had shown briefly. "Going to use them later darling? Smarter than Lana gives you credit for at times" amused at the confidence he showed, brown eyes flicked to meet green studying them carefully "Careful you don't push to far babe" winking a moment she stood up again and stretched luxuriously "Different kind of fun indeed" she agreed.

Waking up sometime later she flicked her eyes open thankful her shadows prevented hangovers. Remembering the night before fairly well and privately grateful the strategy had worked and she'd not had any of the nightmares, she realized that the idiot was nestled into her. The walls instantly said that it was bad and so she pushed him away to his side of the bed, curling up a little tighter, without clothes he'd be able to feel the various silver scars that had burned valleys into her skin. Silently asking for the time, she sighed, she should get up and leave before he woke up, but comfortable where she was, Dani pushed the notion away and closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Waking up later nestled into her, he didn’t try to follow her across the bed, wary of doing what she’d advised against the night before and pushing too far. More aware now of all the scars over her body, he made the decision to not ask about them. She probably wouldn’t like it. Burying his head under the pillow, he tried to go back to sleep, unwilling to get up if it meant having to get back to doing tasks for her again. He liked not having to do anything, and just being able to roam. Still mostly sleep, it wasn’t long before he dozed off, though he jerked awake again when she moved.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:30 pm

Eventually she sat up and pushed the covers off of herself, glancing down at some of the scars and brushing fingers over them, Dani pushed the thoughts away. No. Not here not now, finding and pulling on her clothes she spared him but a single glance before moving over to Tui and quietly talking with the song bird. Stroking her fingers down the birds back once, she spoke simply "You have tasks again, preform well and you might find you'll be rewarded in the same manner as last night" heading out she found her Hyena and left. Watching her leave, Tui ruffled her feathers and yawned "going to spend the rest of the day in bed?" fluttering down to land on the pillow that dani had used, settling down and plucking out a feather that was loose, the white throated creature whistled softly waiting for him to rise and get started for the day
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:49 pm

Not moving when he heard her movements, he waited until she was gone before moving the pillow off his head with a soft grumble. “She never stops giving me jobs.” Though the implicated reward was tempting. Rolling over to look at Tui, he yawned. “What am I doing then?” he asked wearily, bored of behaving. Maybe he’d do a couple of tasks then act up a bit. She seemed to be getting bored of him as well. Waiting for the bird’s answer, he found his clothes and dragged them on before wandering out into the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat. “And where exactly are we right now?” The words muffled through another yawn, he poked about, finding something to eat at last, and offering bits of the toast to the bird.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:03 am

watching him as if he were a misbehaving chick in her nest, the song bird huffed "Better to be kept busy young man, Jobs wise theres about five that need to be done in the next week or so. In the city we're currently in which is for your information London, England, Great Britain" Hopping onto his shoulder once he was dressed she accepted small pieces of toast taking them surprisingly carefully from his fingers. Soon full she yawned and blinked her brown eyes "Playing for someone in a bar and are to keep a close eye on a business deal that'll be going on, delivering a couple of packages, paying someone off and chatting up a lady in a bar while i pinch something off of her" they were a variety at least and would keep them busy although with the look in his eye she could tell there was going to be trouble. Just great.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:20 am

He considered the jobs, wrinkling his nose at the short time frame. “Only a week? That’s not long at all,” he whined, cleaning up the utensils he’d used and picking up the guitar regardless. “Which bar and when? I’ll work the other jobs around that.” Glancing at the bird, he headed out to wander the streets. “Unless I can do the package now, then work out the rest?” Covering what he hoped would be his last yawn, he followed the bird’s direction to where his first job was, wondering how he’d be able to time making trouble. He wanted to play guitar in the park at some point. It had been a while since he’d busked outside, and he was missing it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:35 am

Ignoring the whining the bird provided the details of the bar "the bar job is tomorrow night, there are two packages, one needs to be picked up from bushy park and dropped off in a trainstation the other one is on the other side of london and needs to be passed to a security guard who works at big ben." flicking her tail she considered hiding in his pockeet as she wasn't exactly a native bird. Deciding against it she remained on his shoulder although inched closer to his face ready to hide in his hair if something happened.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:41 am

That was pleasing, he got to go to the park. “So it’ll just be randomly lying around, or is someone going to be giving it to me?” Following a few signs, he made his way to the park in question, happy that he was going to be playing regardless of his jobs. Finding a nice spot, he stroked the bird gently. “Don’t worry about being spotted,” he murmured. “Most people don’t care.” Setting up, he perched on the railing and began to play, watching the crowds curiously like he usually did, content with making music like he loved to do.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:48 am

Relaxing a little more once they were in the park and there were less people around, she was silent listening to the mans guitar before deciding to join in. Using her two voice boxes to her advantage she began making a wide variety of chirps and calls that wound in with the music nicely, eventually a child wandered up and set a box down at his face grinned toothily and darted off. Ceasing in her singing, the bird glided down and landed near it, sticking her beak in and jerking backwards so fast she fell onto her back. Tui rolled onto her feet and fluffed herself up in upset "Yes its what we were supposed to get" v irritated and not in the mood to be laughed at, the songbird would have scowled at the box if she could
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:53 am

Playing the guitar with the bird, it seemed to draw more people in to drop change in his case, and he grinned, thoroughly enjoying himself. He wouldn’t mind so much if his tasks were more like this. Spotting the cheeky child, he snorted with amusement at Tui’s reaction to the package. “Did it bite you, birdy?” Resting his instrument in his lap a moment, he picked up the box and tucked it away neatly. Deciding that he was done busking here, he tidied his guitar and case away, and offered his arm to the bird. “This one’s going to the train station, right? Then it’s off to Big Ben, I guess.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:21 am

Having gotten hurt from the silver she shot the man a pissed off look, hopping up onto his arm when it was offered she pecked him firmly reminding him who was the boss here. As they headed for the train station, tui kept a close eye out for anything strange or unusual, she was loathe to be captured by Oliver again although hopefully the relocating to a completely different country would shake him off their tail for abit. Keeping quiet as the package was dropped off she guided him onto the train, they had to go to the other side of town to collect the other item before passing it off to a security guard. V quiet when on the train the bird seemed almost uncomfortable in the crowded space, ending up loosing her form and slipping into one of his pockets she made herself comfortable and sighed. Returning to his shoulder when they were off the train she half wondered if he even understood what part of London they were in, concluding he probably knew less than nothing about jack the ripper who was infact a shadow master she decided it'd not be worth bringing it up and instead gave him instructions to the item which was hidden beneath a large stone in someones back garden that was aout the size of a postage stamp
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 11:13 am

He flinched at the sharp peck, but obeyed her instructions, not teasing her anymore about what hadn't happened. Dropping the package off, he frowned at how uncomfortable she was, slipping his hand into his pocket to stroke her gently until he got off. Weaving his way through the crowds, he finally found the garden that she'd been directing him to and located the package. "So what exactly is this for?" Slipping the small item into his pocket, he kept going, thoroughly and blissfully unaware of which part of London he was in. "Okay, where to now to drop this thing off?" It looked like he was going to get the tasks done in only a couple of days, which pleased him. That gave him more time to play and explore London on his own without too much fear of being punished for it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Glancing at the sky and judging the time the bird sighed "Keep it hidden, we've taken too long and hes finished his shift, might as well find a place to play for the night"
appearing somewhat irritated when the heavens opened. The bird fluffed out her feathers and took shelter underneath the brim of his hat, as much as she could anyway, tucking herself into him just below his ear the bird clacked its beak and went quiet until they were out of the rain. Brightening up it began whistling softly, she didn't appreciate getting wet prefering to stay warm and dry
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Grumbling, he hunched his shoulders at the sudden downpour of rain, ducking under a shelter for a moment. Following his gut, he soon found a place where he got a job to play for the night, and was quickly setting up. Running his fingers through his wet hair, he settled himself down, glancing at Tui. “You alright there, bird?” he murmured, strumming gently. He’d been told he didn’t need to sing this time, which suited him fine. He could have a quiet conversation with the bird, save his voice, and still get a dry place to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:33 pm

Settled down she shook herself out several times, "i hate getting wet and cold" she explained grumpily "I had four hundred odd years stuck somewhere cold and wet before Dani came along, I've had quite enough of that" Remembering something she'd forgotten to mention she added "I forgot to tell you, you're getting paid money for doing these tasks for Dani, which means you're finding a nice place for us to sleep not somewhere we're going to pick up fleas" knowing she sounded like a snob the bird couldn't help it. She preferred the finer years after being stuck in ices worst dungeon unable to move, however she was decidedly stubborn on this point. Looking around the bar wondering if there was anyone worth letting dani know about, to her disappointment there was no one really worth her mistresses time. Perfectly ready to argue and get her way with Jory, Tui began the lengthy process of tending to her feathers now they were drying ot in the warmth
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:39 pm

He scowled at the bird, strumming gently. “You forgot to tell me for over a year?” he accused. “Besides, I don’t sleep where we pick up fleas, snob. Even I don’t like that.” He grumbled softly to himself, not really believing that he was getting paid. “Never seen a bit of this so called pay.” Swapping songs, he ignored the bird for a while, prepared to continue the way he usually lived and not bowing to the whims of an annoying animal who told him what to do every other minute of the day.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:53 pm

Silently talking to the other shadows and then Dani the bird shifted about to narrow her eyes at him "Once you've finished here and have exited the building check your back pocket" her voice was smug before her mouth parted and she began adding music to the sound of his guitar that rose over the noise of voices and the clinking of glasses. She'd adapted well to her new job and even enjoyed it,
although she wouldn't say it she cared a great deal about the empty headed musician although there had to be something in there or he wouldn't be able to play as well as he did. Able to follow the swapping of the songs fairly well she got the feeling of being watched, looking around showed nothing out of place so she continued singing a little more wary than she'd been before. One could never be too careful, all kinds of creeps were hanging about
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:04 pm

He narrowed his eyes at the bird, but said no more, continuing to play as she joined in. Growing uneasy when she seemed to become wary, he nevertheless continued to play like he hadn’t noticed anything, nodding his head in thanks whenever someone tipped him for playing. Eventually the pub was closing and he packed up, sending another narrow glare at the bird when he discovered what exactly was in his back pocket. “Fine, spoilt brat. What do you have in mind where we can get away from the creeps here?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:19 pm

Smug again when he agreed to her demands she considered their options "Theres a place not too far from here that isn't over priced but isn't well your standards" the rain thankfully had lightened but there was still enough drizzle for her to nestle close to him again and take shelter underneath the brim of his hat "I didn't see anyone but i got the feeling, better to be safe than sorry these days whatever it was, it wasn't dani she dosent feel like that and wouldn't have stayed silent. "we should get going" with that she went quiet apart giving him the occasional direction as to where they were staying that night. It was quiet but tasteful and in her opinion at least the bed appeared to be comfortable, once inside sh went around the place gliding from perch to perch and once satisfied that it was as safe as they were going to get without heading ot one of danis safe houses an idea she was sure he wouldn't really appreciate, settled down on the back of a chair with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:31 pm

Grumbling under his breath the whole way, he nonetheless obeyed her directions, securing themselves a room and dumping the guitar on the bed with a sigh. Sitting down, he watched the bird apparently checking that they were safe. “Checked all the boundaries bird? No meanies creeping at the windows and doors?” He’d been slowly getting more sassy and snarky with her and Dani, and the recent happenings hadn’t really changed much. After all, Dani didn’t seem to mind, or he would have been pulled up months ago for sassing her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:42 pm

Narrowing her eyes at the tone she turned and spoke sharply to the man "I'd watch my tongue if i were you, you have no other real friends in the world apart from myself and a whole lot of enemies, not to mention Oliver. remember him? Now you've slept with his sister hes going to want to torture and maim you a whole lot more and since im the onee charged with your protection perhaps you should show a little more respect. Or you might find yourself in an uncomfortable position, Dani was just remarking about how you were over due for a tune up" officially pissed off with him the bird ignored anything else he might have said the bird privately looked forward to daniella teaching the snarky little shit a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:46 pm

Jory just snorted, moving the guitar so that he could curl up on the bed. “Bit hard to watch my tongue when I can’t see it.” Admittedly, he was terrified of Oliver, but there wasn’t really anything that he could do about the man, so there wasn’t much point in worrying about it. “I’m sure she’ll be keeping an eye on her tools, birdbrain,” he muttered grumpily, curling under the covers and hiding away from the world. He was mostly good, he did the tasks that were asked of him – most of the time at least. And he couldn’t really remember the last time he’d acted up enough to warrant a great deal of pain.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 11:00 pm

Tui didn't pay any attention, instead she flew to a window sill and perched there peeping through the curtains at the world. Highly expecting another argument the next morning she considered leaving him to his own devices, he'd get distracted and fail a task and be tortured by dani all his own fault. "can't see it, hmph dani would fix that" she muttered grumbling to herself. In the end she stayed, loyal to dani and what had been asked of her, despite what a pain in the feathers it was. Considering something, the bird ended up contacting the woman in question, by the time jory woke up the next morning dani was sitting on a chair cleaning non existing dirt from under her nails with a knife "Morning sweetheart, sleep well? Good Good, slight change of plan, your current tasks are on hold theres something more pressing at hand" looking up from her blade to study him once she'd finished her words. From what the bird had said he'd been getting too free with his words, she hadn't tortured himm in a while and she wanted to see exactly how snarky he thought he could get away with getting and hopefully catch Oliver into the bargain
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 11:10 pm

He ignored the bird’s mutters and fell asleep quickly. Not awake until he felt her gaze on him, he wriggled back in the bed, trying to get away from her. “Uhm, okay. What… would that be?” Aiming a glare at Tui once he figured out that she’d blabbed to Dani, he curled into a tight ball, hoping not to get too hurt. He’d noticed the knife she was holding, and could guess that she wasn’t just going to be using it to clean her nails. “I’ve been good. Haven’t I?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 11:18 pm

Tapping the flat of the blade against her open hand Dani smiled "Pretty good, you see I need someone to act as Bait for Oliver or at the very least one of his cronies, and you" she flicked the point of the blade at him "are perfect for it" it was a little amusing watching how he'd wriggled back fro her and then curled up tightly as if hoping she wouldn't hurt him. "Tui let me know some of his friends were watching you play last night, perfect" rolling the r of the word perfect, Dani leaned back in her chair apparently ignoring the birb that was still staring out the window sharply. The point of the blade was moved to lightly press into the palm of her free hand causing a small drop of crimson blood to bead at the tip of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next