The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

after all is said and done

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

after all is said and done Empty
PostSubject: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 10:40 am

Claire hasn't shown up or rung the farm in about three months causing Julian to worry and Killian to grow antsy and restless. When contact is made it sounds as if she has been carefully manipulated something very had to do to claire. After that drama she decides that she's giving up on finding someone and decides to throw herself into er horses and her studies
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 10:47 am

She was sitting in her room, skinny and yet not a hair was out of place, the house was absolutely spotless to the point of being OCD. Curled up on the bed not feeling anything the sound of the phone ringing echoed through the house, she didn't get up to answer it, what if it was Oliver tricking her to see if she'd answer the phone? However the person kept ringing back, so eventually she got up and shuffled over to where it hung on the wall,   "Hello?" she spoke quietly, scratching at a scab that was still healing from when she'd fallen into the corner of the table after being shoved. Wondering who it could be she wandered with it to the front of the house peeping out of the curtains trying to see if Oliver would turn up suddenly or not, she constantly felt woozy and sick due to the silver that was thoughout the house that prevnted her escape.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 11:10 am

Worried about his daughter, since she hadn't come home or even called, Julian rang up on Claire's phone, trying to get a hold of her before he got to work. Getting moe worried when she didn't answer, he kept calling until she finally did. "Bear, honey. How is everything?" Something had it have happened, she never went months without at least calling like she had this time. "Has anything happened? Planning on coming home any time soon?" Glancing out the window at the dark stallion, he gave a quiet sigh. The big horse was restless, and a lot of the work that Claire had done with him was completely lost now. "Your stallions quite restless, he won't let anyone work with him like he needs to be."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 11:16 am

The familiar voice on the phone teased a couple of tears out of her eyes, she missed him so much, and her stallion. Leaning against the wall struggling to compose herself she managed to speak again  "Yes everythings fine, just got caught up with my study thats all" she didn't want to get him tangled up with what she was trapped in.  "I'm very busy with work and study at the moment, unfortunately" the lies that she'd been told to tell came so easily now, wiping the tears away from her eyes she swallowed and continued  "I'll be home in a few months anyway for the holidays, tell him that i said for him to behave, how are things for you?" she wanted to hear him talk, she missed him and his warm hugs, missed her horse but there was  nothing she could do. The locks were silver and enchanted specifically not to let her out. Cynder was lethargic and slept most of the time, holding onto the phone tightly she continued to peer out keeping an eye out for her captor. [/color]

Last edited by Raven on Thu May 04, 2017 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 11:37 am

That didn't sound right either, she'd never neglected her horses in favour for her studies before. "Maybe you need a break then, honey. See if you can get some time off work, come down for a visit? I miss you." Something was definitely wrong, he just didn't know what or how to help her. "Or do you want me to come up for a visit? I can do that too. All you need to do is ask. We're going well, foals are going to be dropping in the next few weeks. It would be great to have your help with them if you can make it." If that didn't get her back home, then he was going to go down and find her. The shadow that she'd left with him was strangely quieter than usual, and he was worried about them all. "Mels going well too, getting much better in her competitions. You die proud of her now I reckon."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 11:48 am

Listening to him, more tears slid down her cheeks "I miss you too dad" she murmured not bothering to wipe the tears away this time. "But I can't come, really busy with work and they wont give me any time off, probably better if you don't come" it was better if he didn't she didn't want Oliver to hurt him especially when she wouldn't be able to protect him. Jerking seeing Oliver turn up she spoke quickly "Gotta go dad, I love you bye" ending the call and wiping it from the phone she returned it to where it belonged and headed fo one of the bathrooms to hide herself in. Wiping her eyes fiercely she stared at herself in the mirror aware of how haunted and gaunt her face looked, her black hair had lost its shine and hung limply from her head in a style that she hated but Oliver liked. Even the clothes she wore were ones he'd picked out, she had no idea how this had even happened, she'd believed heself to be too stubborn to willful for this to happen to her but here she was.

Melissa wandered in after seeing to her mare and tilted her head seeing Julian at the phone, walking over she queried "What is it?" she knew that Claires lack of contact and presence had been worrying him, it'd been worrying the black stallion - her brother too. She'd talked with him a little about it but had remained quite neutral on the subject "It is something to do with Claire is it not?" she touched her hand to his shoulder the closest she got to initiating contact most of the time letting him be the one to make contact.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Giving a sigh, Julian hung up the phone, not happy at all. "Yes," he said softly. Giving Mel a quick hug, he let go of her and reached for his hat. "She's not herself at all, I have a feeling someone's got to her head. Seen it before in a few foster kids than were manipulated with. She needs to come home. I just don't know how to do that, she's terrified of something." Sighing, he headed outside, making sure that the little shadow was safe on his hat. Spotting the stallion pacing along the fence, he gave another sigh. There was a path along the fence now, and the black animal was losing condition from all his fretting. Maybe tonight he'd give Claire another call, see if he could try and convince her to come home sooner. Even the lure of foals hadn't worked, so something had to be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 12:14 pm

Returning the quick hug, she followed him closely listening to what he had to say "Take brother with you if you go to get her" she suggested, taking his hand she lead him over to the fence to talk to Killian as well "Brother, come here, Julian just got off the phone with Claire" she knew very well that her brother loved the other shadow master just as he loved Renee. "Julian believes that someone has gotten into he head and manipulated her, she is not herself and is terrified of something. We need to bring he home" The stallion missed the girl just as much as Julian did, the small shadow that had attached itself to Julian let out a series of worried whistles, hanging from the brim of his hat it looked at Julian and then at the stallion continuing to make its worried fearful noises trying to communicate in its own quirky way.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Spotting his sister, Killian came over with a gentle snort. his coat was dusty and dull, the thick mane and tail tangled and knotted. Not letting the two touch him, he listened carefully to the words, stamping a foot in annoyance. Where is she? He wanted her back so he could make sure that she was okay. Listening to the soft whistles of the shadow, the horse dropped his head to scratch at his knee, annoyed at the mud caking his feathers. If she's been manipulated, it'll be another shadow master. i won't be much help, I'll just alert whoever it was. Better to go with the squawking blob she gave you. Listening to the horse and Mel, Julian just gave a sigh, tucking his hands into his pockets. "Sounds like I'll be heading down to Sydney then to get her."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 9:06 pm

Not exactly happy with her human going away for a potentially long period of time by himself with only a questionable shadow for company Melissa folded her arms keeping her emotions hidden behind her usual cool calm exterior out of habit. Not liking the fact that it was likely a shadow master who'd manipulated and hurt Claire, she was even more loathe to let him go on his own, however Claire was important to both men who in turn were very important to herself. "You will need to bring something silver with you just incase then Julian" after all he couldn't fight the way she and her brother could, to her he was just as defenseless as a foal who'd just stood for the first time. A bit of silver would protect him a little bit, since she would have to stay behind to look at the horses, brushing a few loose strands of hair out of her face and somewhat irritated that they'd escaped her plait. Melissa unplaited her hair then redid it making sure that not a single strand of hair escaped it this time, catching the shadow as it let go of Julians hat to try and do something. Melissa just sighed and replaced it on the brim of his hat "I have chores" she would leave it to the two to hammer out what they needed to do, there were things that needed doing. Unhappy that he had to go but knowing it was what was best was irritating, so she threw herself into her work, she liked having her chores and work to do.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Julian just nodded, giving Mel a quick kiss on the cheek before she headed off to do her work. Patting the shadow gently as it whistled sadly, he worked out a plan with the horse before leaving the animal to his pacing. Heading inside, he booked a plane ticket for the next morning, knowing that he had to get to Claire as soon as he could. Booking two seats to come back, he gave a sigh and ran his hand through his hair, worried about her. Catching the little shadow, he hummed quietly, trying to comfort the little thing. “She’ll be okay, Whistle,” he murmured, tugging his hat back on and moving back outside to catch Renee to work with her. The gentle mare was doing very well with being ridden now, and he wanted to keep working on that with her. Mel was busy, so he was going to let her know round lunch time what the plan was. Slipping the halter over the sweet mare’s head, he rubbed between her eyes, speaking softly to her. “I’m proud of you,” he told her, running a hand down her sleek neck and leading her to the hitching stand where he could brush her and tack her up. As always being gentle with her, he settled the comfortable saddle on her back, then moved to the bridle, easing it gently over her head and the double jointed bit into her mouth. He’d made sure to find gear that wasn’t going to hurt her, even though he knew that she hadn’t been exposed to gear when at Ice’s. It was just habit with the human-changed horses now to be extra gentle with them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Lifting her head from her grazing, Renee nickered quietly in welcome as Julian walked over, not minding the halter, she followed him so closely that the lead rope had plenty of slack. Sighing quietly when he rubbed her between her eyes, the grey mare was soon stood at the hitching post neatly, eyes half closing and her lip drooping a bit as she was groomed. Not moving away from the saddle, Renee moved only when he brought out the bridle parting her jaws and using her lips to guide it into her mouth and lowered her head so it was easier for the stockman to get it over her ears. She liked being ridden, she missed doing dressage enjoying almost dancing to the music, however claire was the only one who did that and she missed her just like Killian and julian.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 3:43 pm

Happy with how the gentle mare was going in her ridden work, and glad that she hadn't forgotten anything, Julian rubbed her down when he was done, turning her back out into the paddock with her mate. Leaning on the fence for a moment, he watched the two horses, wishing that the stallion would let him at least tend to his feet, but even that seemed to be off the table when Claire wasn't around. Finding Mel, he told her what was going to be happening, and got to the rest of his client horses before finally heading in to start dinner. Once the pasta was happily simmering away on the stove, he picked up the phone, dialling Claire's mobile. She was the only one who answered it, so it should be safe. Frowning at the sound of the male voice answering, Julian at least managed to keep his worry out of his voice. "G'day, I'm wondering if Claire's around? I was talking to her earlier, and just following up on the conversation."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 3:53 pm

He'd confiscated her phone about a week ago, after catching her in the middle of a text to her dad, listening as the man spoke, olivers blue eyes went dark. So, the little minx had answered the phone, naughty girl, she didn't have the spine anymore to ring him so he was fairly certain it was Julian who'd rung. "Oh Hi Julian" his voice was light and friendly "Sorry she's in the shower right now, can i take a message?" the entire time he glared daggers at Claire who was sitting on the floor on the other side of the room, noticing it she cringed away a v quiet subdued muffled side of her demanding that she put a stop to this and stand up for herself, conditioned to do the opposite now she just avoided his glare and kept picking at the flaking skin on her lip wincing when she made herself bleed.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Still suspicious, Julian kept his tone just as friendly. “That’d be great, thanks. Just let her know the mares are going to be foaling soon, and I’d love to have a helping hand if she can spare the time. Been a while since I’ve seen her, beginning to get worried.” Ending the call with a few bits of small talk with the man, he hopefully didn’t raise any suspicions about Claire when he hung up. Giving a sigh as he put the phone down, he continued on with dinner, quiet as he became lost in thought, and barely noticed Mel coming in as he was just finishing the food. He was too worried about Claire, and was so glad now that he’d made concrete plans to go and get her to bring her home.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Noticing how quiet he was, Melissa surmised that he was worried about his daughter, unsure how to comfort him, she moved over to him and waited until the food had been set down before hugging him like he'd hugged and comforted her in the past. Neither of them could know the punishment that Claire was going through from answering the phone, beaten and verbally abused, Claire ended up being locked in the bathroom that was more like a prison for her than anything else. Upset and hurt claire curled up on the cold cold tiles and fell into a restless fitful sleep that didn't rest her at all.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 4:25 pm

Finally off the plane and heading to where the little shadow was telling him Claire was living, Julian wrinkled his nose at the luxury of the neighbourhood that he’d found himself in. Aware that Claire disliked it as well, he was simply more convinced that she was being manipulated and abused, he paused in front of the huge sea-viewing house that he was being informed was where she was. Taking it in, he glanced down to the water, wondering if she’d even been allowed to go down to it. She did so love the sea, after all. Deciding to test it first, he headed up the path and knocked on the door. While he waited to see if there was any response, he glanced around him, frowning when he saw a black tail partly hidden under a bush. Suspicious, he crouched down, speaking gently. “Mana? Where’s Claire?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 4:35 pm

The cat had been kicked out of the house for scratching Oliver, hungrily finishing off a bird when he heard a familiar voice his head stuck out from underneath the bush green eyes lighting up when he recognized Julian. "Julian! Shes in the house you have to get her out, the door is locked with silver, he hurt her bad last night" he mewed quickly scrambling out of the bush and clawing at the door trying to get the man to hurry up. "Quickly i don't know when Oliver will return" moving out of the way, he listened to dusty who was whistling softly with worry and almost anger. It'd been such a long time since they'd seen Julian and Mana was the only one who'd held out any hope that Julian would come along and save them he was dad after all he could do so many things. The other shadows had become hopeless and had faded into the background especially with all the silver in the household
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Picking up the cat to comfort him, Julian scowled at the news. “It’ll be okay,” he reassured the cat, keeping his worry out of his voice. “Calm down, you won’t be helping her with your panicking.” Stroking the cat to try and calm him, the stockman dug out his old lockpicks, glad that he’d learned how to break in to places when he was a cheeky teenager. Luckily Nikau hadn’t realised that he’d known how to. Picking the locks to the house, he pushed open the door and glanced down at the cat-shaped shadow. “Alright, kiddo. Where is she?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 4:51 pm

The cat clung to him shakily, ever so grateful that he had come, hopping down into the house when the door was open he stuck his tail up like a flag pole and hurried through the house to scratch at the bathroom door. "She's in there!" he told the stockman before meowing through the door trying to rouse claire. On the other side of the door curled up, Claire lifted her head, mana? He was locked out side why did it sound like he was inside, pushing herself up she tried to open the door but found it still locked from the outside. Black and blue, she wanted to curl up and just die sick of everything, tired of everything too sore to cope with everything.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Scratching the cat when he led him to Claire, Julian unlocked the door, his anger growing as he finally found her. “Clairebear,” he said gently, reaching out to touch her shoulder. “Come on sweetheart. Time to go home. You’re safe now.” Carefully helping her stand, he hugged her tight, comforting her now that he was here. “I’ve got you now, kiddo. You’re okay. Let’s go home, okay?” Moving a hand to poke at Dusty, he pushed the shadow out the door with Mana. “You two get all her things, take them home. I’ll take care of her now.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 5:04 pm

Jerking back as the door opened, she stared up at the man before recognizing him, tears instantly appeared in her eyes and slid down her cheeks. thankful for the help she hugged him as tightly as she could when she was on her feet not wanting to let him go. Sobbing into his shoulder quiet apologies sounded from her, it was her own fault that she'd gotten into this situation, Mana and Whistle made affirmative noises before heading into the house collecting claires few things. Poofing them home Whistle and mana returned to the house once Julian had gotten claire out setting fire to it they returned to the pair, Whistle riding on Julians hat and Mana following claire very intently. River was curled around Claires neck looking very much like a scarf
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 5:16 pm

Holding her close, Julian didn’t flinch as the shadows took them home. “You’re alright now sweetheart. Don’t apologise, it’s not your fault,” he murmured, making sure that her dragon was alright as well. “No silver anywhere?” Drawing back only enough to check that she was alright, he kept his arm around her and guided her over to where the stallion was calling for her. “Come comfort your horse.” Narrowing his eyes at the horse in question, he pushed him back from the fence, not wanting the barrier broken or jumped over. Killian ignored the stockman for the most part, reaching over the fence urgently to sniff at his human, trying to comfort her. Claire, you’re back.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Listening to her dad, Claire looked up at him and shook her head when he asked about the silver, grateful he kept his arm around her she stayed close to him as he guided them both over to where Killian was. Seeing him she left the comfort of the stockman and slipped into the paddock hugging her horse tightly still crying, unable to say much she buried her face in the familiar black fur of the animal. Whistle and mana stayed close to Julian watching her quietly while Melissa at the noise of the stalion had turned up, standing near her partner, the assassin frowned a little at the state of claire deciding that something had to be done about the person who'd done this to her. Picking up Mana she moved away to interrogate the cat, once she'd gotten the information she needed, she moved to her hidden stash of weaponry planning to go find the man who'd hurt the person her brother and lover cared about
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Nickering to her gently, Killian nuzzled his human, keeping her close to make sure that she was okay. He moved his muzzle over her, making sure that she wasn’t hurt, making sure that she wasn’t going away again. Seeing that she and the horse were fine together, Julian left them to it, knowing that the stallion would keep comforting her. Finding Mel, he watched as she sorted through her weapons. “Planning on going after him, sheila?” He kept his voice low, looking over his shoulder at Claire. Comforting Whistle absently, he continued to watch her. “She’ll recover eventually.” He could only hope, though it was an easy guess that she’d go right of any more relationships from now on. Giving a sigh, he ran his fingers over the quirky shadow gently, tickling it lightly. He’d do his best to help her, it was all he could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: after all is said and done   after all is said and done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

after all is said and done
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Miscellaneous Rp-
Jump to: