The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A world in colour

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

A world in colour - Page 14 21ogk
In a world where everything is black and white, color is known to take hold when one meets their soulmate. Still this does not make the hunt for the 'one' any easier, the key is they eyes they are known to be the first hint of the truth.
Atrel x Connor
Teenager Connor is stuck on the camp his parents sent him to to 'fix' what's wrong with him. Atrel winds up in a mushroom ring very close to the camp and the young human comes across him seeking to escape the camp even for a little while.
Kat x Kit
With her brother in line for the throne, Kat feels more comfortable wandering around the human world on her own. On one of her trips she finds Kit sketching more treehouses
Nero x Vi
Deciding that he's in need of an assistant, the royal healer Nero takes a trip to the warehouse to see what's on offer and finds Vi.

Last edited by Raven on Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 8:50 am

She moved to sit next to him so she could watch the laptop screen, money wasn't really much of an issue to her, if she felt like it she'd haggle and see how cheap she could get it for fun but it really depended on who was selling it and their attitude. Resting her elbow on the table and her chin on her hand her silver eyes were fixed on the screen, waiting with bated breath. Finally, the information they were after appeared on the laptop's screen, skimming over the information she mused over it, the castle had been up for a few years before being taken off the market due to it not selling. "well. the agent's number is still there, I could ring them and see if their client would still be interested in selling the pile of crumbling rock" The last four words were spoken somewhat dryly, a brief look of disgust flicking over her features in reaction to how badly her once home had been treated since her death. Taking out the cellphone she'd procured just so she could contact Kit, although she'd never told him that detail, she entered the number and held the phone to her ear starting to walk around the table, again and again, features composed but the fact that she was pacing around gave away her worry that this wouldn't go well.

Blinking in surprise when he was told where the envelopes were instead of the king wanting to read his letter, Connor hesitated for a moment before moving back to their quarters to collect an envelope and carefully fold the letter up so he could fit it into the envelope. Setting it on the desk, Connor picked out a book and curled up in the sun with it, doing his best to stay busy, if he kept busy and tired himself out he'd be able to sleep. Smirking at the narrowed look his cousin gave him, the rather slippery faerie just gave an exaggerated bow and headed off, he wasn't about to get too involved as even he knew better than actually pissing off his cousin for real. However, if he got bored and Atrel was dragging the chain, he had a couple of ideas of how to meddle without getting himself into too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 9:12 pm

Working his way through what he remembered was the seller’s website, it took him a little while to find the old listing and the agent’s number, considering it had been about a year since it’d been taken off the market. Turning the screen slightly so that Kat could dial the number, he flicked through the old photos while he half listened to her conversation, curious about what had changed since the photos had been taken. It looked like there had been a lot more decay unfortunately, but most of it just seemed to be looks-damage, and he was sure that the bones were still solid, based on both the photos and the look around that they’d managed to have.

The king didn’t follow Con back to their quarters, wanting to give the boy a few more moments of privacy before he turned up again. The bottle of sleeping draught was safely tucked into a pocket to be given to Con when he was ready. Wandering back into his rooms, he shut the door behind him with a sigh, pleased to have a bit of spare time to himself before getting back to his office and work. “Get your letter all sorted?” He spotted the envelope and picked it up, moving it to the small table at the door that the servants knew to check in case he had mail ready to be posted. “It’ll get posted tomorrow then.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 6:19 pm

Studying the photos when he flicked through them, she was relieved that the building hadn’t actually decayed that much as she’d first been lead to believe. Taking out her phone she dialled the agents number and fairly easily slipped into the rather persuasive voice she used when she wanted to get her way, aware that she wouldn’t be able to buy the castle just like that due to the amount of legal red tape would be involved, Katherine was fairly patient with the agent. “Well you are aware that due to the amount of decay the original listnig price they had is quite ridiculous, if the owners are willing to accept a more accurate sum considering how much work it will be do restore the place perhaps we can come to a deal” tapping her fingers on the table in her usual tic the princess nodded her acceptance. “Very well I understand, yes you can contact me on this number, I look forwards to hearing from you” ending the call with a couple of pleasantries she turned to Kit “The agent is going to speak to the owners, I dare say it will take a little bit of back and forth regarding price, but we have to start somewhere.” With a smile that lit up her eyes, she was already visualizing what her old home would look like once it had been fully restored to its glory. Not that she would live there, she was more than content aiding her brother with things at court but it could provide a nice holiday place whenever she needed a bit of a break.

Looking up from what he’d been reading Connor looked up and nodded, still a little surprised that Atrel had no interest in reading the letter. “Thank you” Teresa would be pleased to get the letter, and know he was safe and being well looked after. Chewing on his lip he looked down at his book, there were so many thoughts and feelings that continued to bother him but they weren’t formed enough to be worth talking about, the pull he felt to Atrel was somethings somewhat scary. After all he’d grown up being indoctrinated that such feelings were sinful and wrong, that no normal person would be like that and return those sorts of devil inspired feelings and thoughts. He was thankful his mother didn’t know he saw colour on a man, the resulting hurricane would have been devastating, thinking of his mother he frowned. He loved her he knew he did, but at the same time he knew what a manipulative person she was, after all he’d learnt at her side, to survive you had to manipulate others, especially in places like the church and from the sounds of it from maple the faerie court as well.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 7:04 pm

Getting up to make another tea for them both while she chatted, Kit only half listened to the conversation. It wasn’t really his business after all, and he met her gaze once she hung up the phone. “Sonds like a good plan, I wish you luck with it.” It was quite comfortable sitting with her while the rain cleared up and he sipped at his tea. “Going to end up living there once it’s restored, or will you use it as like a holiday home?” He didn’t think she’d sell it again, she was going through too much effort to get the old place to start with.

It was easy enough to settle down on the couch with a book, glancing over the top of it at the boy. “You’re welcome, and I hope you’ll end up visiting her soon. Family is important.” He had made sure that Con knew he could visit when he wanted, but it possibly didn’t hurt to reiterate the fact, a reassurance that he wasn’t being cruel for the sake of it by dangling his sister in front of him like a carrot on a stick.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 7:20 pm

Slipping her phone back into her pocket she accepted the tea with a smile and a soft word of thank you, comfortable enough there in his presence, the question was an easy one to answer. “Likely stay there whenever I need a break from home, once the deed has my name on it, and we find some drawings of what it looked like once upon a time I’ll have to start the business of restoring her to how she once was” turning her cup around on the table whilst she thought, a slight furrow appeared upon her brow. It would take a lot of work, and there were some parts to the old property that would need to change for the sake of modernity, things had come a long way since she and Atrel had met their end.

Distracted from his internal thoughts and monologue by the words, he studied the faerie quietly, Rita had told him time and time again that he would never see his sister again. Maple had told him that Atrel was not like that, and Atrels actions so far had proved that but he didn’t understand why, it wasn’t like he was special or beautiful. He was fairly run-of-the-mill unimportant, someone with the ability to blend in and not stick out for any particular reason. The question of why burned its way through his mind and out of his lips before he could stop it “Why? Don’t misunderstand it's not like I’m not grateful or anything, I just don’t understand” his gaze met the faeries a moment before he looked down at his own book again fidgeting with the cover.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 7:42 pm

He nodded, wrapping his hands around his cup to ground himself. They were absent and automatic gestures for the most part now. he’d figured out how to keep his sensitivities to himself and quite subtle, and worked his home around the best ways to keep his mind sane. “Old drawings will be difficult to find, but hopefully not impossible.” Especially since the castle was quite old, but there’d be historical records somewhere that she’d be able to find of course.

He barely glanced up from his book, enjoying it, but he heard the question clear as day, and answered it simply. “I have no intention of keeping my colour a captive.” He had an inkling that Con was healed enough now mentally to cope with colour, and perhaps it would even help him heal a bit more. He already knew that Con saw colour on him, it had slipped out a number of years ago when they’d met in the human world again. “And I daresay your sister would have my head if I didn’t let you visit.” Hearing just silence, the faerie finally glanced up to study the boy, silver eyes gleaming over the top of the book he was so absently reading.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 8:14 pm

Observing him, the small things he did were quite interesting, many of his movements seemed to be self-soothing, suggesting that he was far more sensitive than the average person might pick up on. His comment about old drawings made her shake her head “Oh that’ll be no trouble, I’ll take care of that” taking a sip of her tea she closed her eyes a moment savouring the warmth the warm drink brought to her on such a miserable day. The warm cup in her hands was just as satisfying, “Of course, I wouldn’t mind your input when it comes to redesigning a couple of areas, if you have the time, paid naturally” she didn’t expect him to work for free, nothing came for free in the human world or the faerie world. Tucking a stray lock of hair back behind one ear her gaze remained on Kit, watching him almost fondly, the colour was still a slight surprise every time she laid eyes on him. He represented a second chance she’d never thought that she would have, he represented the hope of happiness again and in all honesty, she was concerned that he could just be a figment of her imagination.

His heart leaped into his mouth at the simple sentence, it was said so calmly like it was nothing, unsure if it was sarcasm or not he just stared at him wordlessly. The faerie added a sentence he barely heard about his sister, swallowing hard he looked down at his book trying to process things. A king saw colour on him? He didn’t particularly understand why but it seemed that he was being serious, was that why he felt so drawn to the faerie? It’d make sense, and somehow it was a relief, he wasn’t alone in these feelings. Finally, he managed to get out some words, although they were quiet and halting “So it’s okay? They said this was wrong” unable to meet the faerie's eyes now he set the book down and hugged himself tightly. Remembering things he didn’t exactly want to remember, so many things had been safely locked away, that because of Rita were free or at risk of becoming free to haunt him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 8:29 pm

The architect nodded easily, more than happy to help with some of the redesigning. “I’d be more than happy to, she’s a wonderful old place and deserves a facelift.” There was a slight tug to this woman, one he couldn’t quite explain especially since for now he hadn’t seen any evidence of colour that people and books often said accompanied that sort of tug. But that didn’t bother him, he was content to see where things took them, and who knew, perhaps colour wouldn’t be needed for them in the end after all.

He watched Con quietly, unwilling to push him more than he was comfortable being pushed. However the words seemed to be sinking in, the pet absorbed them quietly before speaking, clearly trying to figure things out. “Yes. It is more than okay.” Perhaps it might help to explain that many faeries swung both ways, that it wasn’t unusual in the slightest in the fae world and that there was nothing for him to fear about being open with his preferences. But for now the king stayed quiet on those bits of information, unwilling to overload Con with more than he could handle. “Colour is almost sacred to the faeries.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 8:43 pm

The term facelift made her laugh quietly “I suppose that’s definitely one way to put it” she had some books back home about what the castle had looked like once upon a time, so she’d bring those the next time she visited this place. “From the sound of it, it's going to take a bit of back and forth before my names on the deed, I’ll just have to be patient” wrinkling her nose rather unprofessionally, Kat sighed and carefully smoothed out her features finishing her drink. Unfortunately, there were places to be and things to do, as much as she didn’t want to leave the company of the human, she had commitments to the kingdom and its people “Thank you for the company and tea Kit, I appreciate it” sneaking his name into the conversation just because she knew it would affect him to some degree she stood.

His brows knitted together in a look of confusion when he was told that it was more than okay, that it was sacred in this world. He didn’t think that Atrel would lie, after all the king had had multiple opportunities to lie to him and had always opted for the truth. He was trustworthy and he felt safe, so while he didn’t understand everything, he was able to nod slowly and attempt to explain, “In the church, it was a sin to want to be with someone that wasn’t your opposite gender, that whole camp you found me at was dedicated to crushing the want to be with your own sort. It’s hard to comprehend that something I’ve been told my entire life is evil, a sin, wrong is suddenly more than okay” everything fell out of his mouth, and he desperately hoped he hadn’t overstepped or offended. He was just easy to talk to, even about things that he had never breathed a word of to anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 9:10 pm

“Oh I don’t doubt it, the agents don’t move too fast around here. Small country town and all.” He offered a quick smile to her and got to his feet as she indicated she was ready to get going. “Any time, it was good exploring the castle. I’ve been wanting to see inside there for years.” A strange shiver went down his spine for some reason and he paused with a slight frown trying to figure it out before he shrugged it away and walked her to the door. “Safe travels getting home.”

It was time to close the book and pay attention properly, so the faerie did, leaving his finger in the page to mark his spot for now. “Then you take your time, Con.” He spoke softly and gently, wanting to help soothe the human. “There is no rush, no one is able to hurt you.” It was a delicate subject obviously, and while Con had been a little more alright back when he’d found him grown up and married, Rita’s work had obviously cracked things open again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 6:25 pm

Hiding her amusement at his response to her mentioning his name, Katherine commented “Well you’ll always be welcome to visit when I’m staying there, I like your company” It was beyond refreshing to be able spend time with him like this, someone who didn’t know her title or who exactly she was, she could be Kat not Princess Katherine who had to suffer through a thousand ‘your highness’ comments a day. He was easy to be around as well, “Thank you, stay safe yourself” while she had no problem imagining that he would try to keep himself out of trouble she understood the ways of the world well enough to know that sometimes bad things still happened to you. Regardless of wealth, stature or anything else, there were faeries out there trawling for pets, and there were other creatures out there as well that preyed upon humans.

Shifting his weight without realizing it, Connor fidgeted with the book, particularly one dogeared corner of the cover, what he wanted and what he’d been taught and despite his will parts of him believed were so very different. His ruffled feathers were smoothed a little at the gentle and softly spoken words, the reassurance that nobody could hurt him helped. “okay” he managed to get out, Atrel wasn’t mad at him, he also saw colour, and the faerie wasn’t going to let anybody harm him. It was going to be okay, “It’s just hard after being taught everything for so long, parts of me believe it" he didn’t need to explain anymore, and the logical part of him knew and understood that, however he was so desperate for Atrel to understand. Being told that feeling the way he did was alright, that he wasn’t evil, that he didn’t have to hide that part of himself away, it was a relief, and made him emotional, he didn’t have words for what emotions he was feeling except that they were extremely strong. Sucking in a deep breath he gathered the courage to push through, setting the book down he got up and moved to sit next to the faerie wordlessly laying his head on his shoulder unable to ask for the comfort he wanted with words, this was the best he could do for now.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 9:00 pm

It was a huge relief to him that Con seemed to accept his words, on the outside at the least. Shifting over on the couch and curling his feet under him comfortably, there was room for Con when he came over, and it surprised the faerie that he was used as a pillow. Still, he didn’t knock him back and he carefully settled an arm around the boy’s shoulders, firm enough to be of comfort, yet light enough that Con knew he could pull away without any resistance if he felt unsafe. “I understand, it will take time.” Luckily they had plenty of it, and once Con was healed enough, the king had plans to take down Rita. After what Con had told him, she’d broken some of the pitiful laws, so he was able to have some satisfaction about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 9:18 pm

Somehow it was still a surprise that Atrel didn’t reject the quiet request for comfort and touch, the arm around him was of great reassurance and felt safe. The fact that he also told him that he understood and that it would take time, helped soften the emotions that had been surging through him for the past few minutes of their somewhat slow conversation. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath and let it out slowly, the familiar smell of the other male was calming and allowed him to relax. This lasted all of fifteen minutes before there was a knock at the door, eyes flashed open and he sat up quickly, edging away from his faerie to a more ‘appropriate’ as his parents would have called it. Trying to keep the guilty expression off of his face he studied his hands, spotting a hang nail and starting to pick at it before stopping himself and clasping his hands together in his lap instead. In walked Katherine, flicking her eyes over at the pair of them she briefly quirked a brow feeling like she’d disturbed something she perhaps shouldn’t have. “Sorry to interrupt… Atrel I was wondering if you’d come for a walk with me? I have a couple of things to discuss with you” things she didn’t want to say around Connor as they might upset him and she had an inkling that he was still fairly delicate.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 9:25 pm

Content there, Atrel was considering picking up his book again when the door was knocked on, causing Con to move away. Giving a slight sigh, he let the human move away and quirked an eyebrow at his twin. “I’ll always take a walk with you sister dearest.” He moved his gaze to Con first though, wanting to make sure that he would be alright with it too. “You’ll be alright here for a little while?” Getting an affirmative, the king got to his feet and sought out a jacket since the sun had gone down while he’d spoken with Con, and wandered out with his sister. “What’s on your mind?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 3:50 pm

Nodding, his sister stepped out of the room to wait for him, Connor nodded quietly he was safe in these rooms and he’d wait for Atrel to return. Getting up he collected his book and settled down with it soon absorbed in his book. Smiling when she saw Atrel come out she took his hand and headed out into the gardens with him, “well a fair few things really” the biggest thing was how to get him to agree that they needed to go after Rita. She’d start off with a lighter topic she finally decided “Well I’m going to buy my castle, the one I grew up in, with some help from a local architect” unaware of how her features changed a little when she brought up Kit, Katherine looked out over the various plants listening to them.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 3:54 pm

He wandered beside her quite comfortably, his jacket tugged snug around him to keep the evening chill at bay for now. It was curious what she decided to start with and he blinked at her, only just managing to not lift an amused eyebrow at the change in her expression when she spoke of an architect. “Has it finally come up for sale?” Safer to not mention her feelings for the time being, it was always best to let his sister bring things up in her own time and not push. “What’s the architect needed for then?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 4:07 pm

She would have quite likely have shut up had he responded with amusement, she’d always been quite private about her feelings and quick to shut people out. “Yes it has, theres been a lot of damage unfortunately, and he’s been helpful so far in investigating the castle and getting her brought. Well starting to be brought, the actual process is going to take a while” she frowned a little at the thought of how long it was going to take to own the once beautiful piece of estate again. It was an excuse to keep going back and spending time with him, an excuse to be normal even for just a few hours. Swinging their hands back and forth she hummed quietly, happy with how things were going on that side of things even if it'd take a while. "how has Connor been going?" that was the real question and why she'd come to speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 4:13 pm

He frowned slightly, saddened to hear that their once home was now so damaged. “That’s a shame, it was a beautiful castle when we lived there.” At least she seemed to have some plans for it, and it would do her some good to get out of the fae world once in a while, so long as she was careful. At her mention of Con, the king sighed slightly, letting go of her hand to shove his hands deep into his jacket pockets. “He will heal, it will take a long time. She pried open a lot of half healed cracks from his childhood and used them.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 4:25 pm

Reluctantly letting him take his hand back, she watched her brother quietly “Rita needs to be taken to trial and punished Atrel, it’s a bad look that she and her husband got away with breaking laws and now she is almost flaunting it amongst the other nobles. If they can break those rules, what others ones might they think they can break” A stickler for the rules, she disliked the fact that they hadn’t done anything to put Rita and her husband Thoronir in their place yet, she was well aware that they wouldn’t really get punished much considering the laws on pets. “He doesn’t have to be there if he cannot cope, but you do need to do something Atrel, you are the king and represent justice” folding her arms she frowned looking fairly serious now despite how happy she’d been only moments earlier when discussing their old home and her architect.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 4:33 pm

He stopped at a window, opening it to lean on the sill while he watched the sky instead of his sister. “She barely broke anything Kat.” Plus he’d only just recently learned everything that Con felt comfortable telling him that she’d done. “The pet laws are pretty much worthless, I don’t even know if she can be punished for any of what she did.” If she needed details, he would hand over the notebook he’d been writing in when Con had been speaking, he’d written down what he could do that the boy wouldn’t have to go through telling it again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 4:43 pm

Sniffing loudly she argued “She still broke laws” she didn’t exactly have a lot of empathy for pets, but she cared about Connor because of who he was to her brother and who he had been to them both once upon a time. Even if Rita got a ban it’d be satisfying to drag her before herself and her brother and try her against the laws that had been broken. Tilting her head to the side she mused “This could be a way to change laws regarding pets, without nobles revolting” rubbing her jaw as she thought she brushed her fingers over her chin and lips out of habit more than anything else. Her mother had wanted to changed the laws surrounding pets but theri father had been more interested in changing things for faerie women first, and then by the time they had stepped down they had to be careful how progressive they were.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 4:48 pm

“Then you have a look and see what she could be done for. I can’t see anything, I’m too close to Con.” He rubbed his eyes then dropped his chin onto his hands, elbows propped on the sill. “We’d have to plan it carefully if we wanted to do that, do it right the first time.” He was quite aware that their parents had struggled with the laws around the pets, their mother’s pet had been the catalyst but they’d been unable to do much at that time period, especially so soon after changing the laws around women for the same reasons. “It’s a possibility.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 4:57 pm

Her eyes glittered at the idea of being able to take the arrogant Rita down a peg personally “Of course, if you can get me the details of what happened to Connor I’ll see what I can do. Law change wise I think we would have to start off by giving them the basic rights of food, shelter and not being beaten” that was similar to what their parents had started off with in their laws about women. Elbowing him gently she touched her hand to his shoulder “don’t forget brother mine, together we can do anything. We are faerie twins and a force to be reckoned with.” She didn’t mind doing most of the leg work, he had the work of looking after his mate after all, and she perfectly understood that, “you will be expected to turn up for the court case though, you are the king after all your royal majesty” giving him a deep bow she flashed a cheeky grin in an attempt to lighten him up a little.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 8:58 pm

“I have it written down. It spilled out of him last night.” The small faerie closed his eyes, trying to settle his anger at Rita, trying to turn it into something more useful that would benefit the many many pets that were in the fae world. “I’ll have a better look at the laws, Con may be able to help with suggestions as well.” Accepting the touch to his shoulder, he simply scooted closer to her and leaned his head on her shoulder with a soft sigh. “I know, I won’t be missing it for anything.” Despite his care, his voice turned cold on his last words, he was still so furious with Rita that she’d touched his colour, and he knew quite well that she’d done it on purpose because of who Con was reborn.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 6:40 pm

Accepting the book she didn’t open it, intending to sit down at her desk later on and go through it, she would leave the changing of the laws to her brother, while she herself would go after Rita and see what she could get her in trouble over. There would be something, she was sure of it, leaning her head against his when he rested his head on her shoulder she didn’t flinch when his voice became cold. She could only imagine how furious she’d be if Rita had gotten her paws on her colour and had run him into the ground, at that thought her own gaze grew cold, she’d do what she could to try and keep Kit safe. Staying there for a while longer she eventually moved away making the excuse that she needed to get to work, patting her brothers cheek she bid him farewell and headed back to her quarters. Sitting down at her desk after getting a copy of the pet laws she also collected some highlighters and got to work. Meanwhile Connor was half asleep, curled up with his book, looking tired and absently finding he had to keep rereading sections that he hadn’t absorbed properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A world in colour
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next