The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Skies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm

One freaking disaster after another, an earthquake, a tsunami, what is next? How about a gas transforming all who come into contact with it to become zombies? One thing after another leads this small group of people into situations they may have not issued had ever happened, then again they might have.

Characters
Rose
Jet
Avaline

Antonio
Diego
Ruben

Last edited by Bane on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/5112529/
Raven
Main account
Raven

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:09 pm

Rose
Rose was walking home, it was her last year of school and she was making the most out of it, the firey red head was planning on becoming a vet nurse when she left school and went to university. Her books were in a bag that was slung over her shoulder and her pale green eyes that were set in a fine boned face that had a light sprinkling of freckles were alert

Jet/Tiana
The raven haired femme was up in the hills that over looked the city, she was sat on a rock a little shadow creature in her lap that she stroked. The ice eyed woman who wore a black leather suit at all times was coldly beautiful in a way, she had a voice that was like the cracking of ice and her skin temperature felt like she was dead or frozen.

Avaline
Chocolate colored ringletted hair framed the face of the dark green eyed wench, she was wearing a black shirt that showed a tigers face with a masquerade mask over ot and three quarter denim jeans. Her feet were securely shod in sneakers and she was snooping around her brain analysing everything about everything she saw
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Antonio
The tall male strolled down the street, his feet slugging heavily upon the pavement beneath his feet. The male was tall in size, slim in frame, his dark brown hair hung loosely from his head as he walked on, clad in a dark gray sweatshirt and dark ripped jeans. His shoes were old and dirty but he never did care to get himself some new ones and probably wouldn't for a long time. His chocolate brown eyes were focused in a cold gaze on the street ahead, his lips pursed into a tight line as he made his way down. The males hands were stuffed into his pockets and carefully, slowly, quietly he would click open the weapon he had inside, causing a sick grin to spread his strangely handsome features.

Diego
Stormy gray eyes scanned this way and that before he finally leaned away from the wall and fell into an easy step with another young man. This man however, was large not in height but size itself, truly he was a monster type thing as he strangely stepped silently upon the pavement. There was a dark smirk on his face as he looked forward. The day was just starting and he was anxious to get his plans done on that day,

Joshua
Josh continued o walk calmly as the other fell into a synchronized step with him. He didn't say a word and the other said nothing either and that was just fine, he was not one o talk anyways. His short hair was messy and looked as if he had just risen from bed, which he had. His eyes still held the light of sleep but he had a crooked grin, showing his pearled smile. A gray wife beater covered his upper half, exposing the slightest sign of a dark tattoo on his shoulder. His jeans rubbed against each other noisily as they finally turned a corner, their destination in sight,
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Avaline
Avaline raised her eyebrows seeing the two who had come up, she was lounging around outside their destination as if waiting for them. In truth she had just been waiting for something interesting to happen, a cruel smirk decorated her features however her eyes remained distant the real person somewhere underneath several masks

Rose smiled as she came within distance of her home, moving through the rusted gate her hand pushed it open the familiar squeak of the hinges helping her smile. A variety of animals came to see her, ones that she had saved from the street or even death, a white parrot glided onto her shoulder as several mutts and ally cats milled around her, she gave them all equal attention giving them her bread crusts from lunch. Dumping her bag in the front door she yelled "Mum im home!" not waiting for a reply she went to play around the back, her father had been killed when she was five and since then her mother had become a bit of a wreck
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Antonio
The male continued forward, the road he was walking on turning to lead into a small neighborhood. For a moment he paused and looked at it, did he really want to go down that street? Did he really think he could win? He knew he could but slowly he turned away and slipped the hood over his head as he turned. Not even waiting to see if someone had seen him he fled as quickly as possible, his steps wide and quick as he ran off and away from the street.

Joshua
Josh continued forward, his hands ruffed into his jean pockets as he neared the small diner. His eyes instantly fell on the female and he flashed her a pearled yet crooked smile. He waggled his eye brows, stepping up to the female. "We-he-ell hello there beautiful. I was going in to eat but my hunger has been satisfied just by looking at ya." There was obviously something wrong with him as he spoke and he leaned towards her slightly as he kept his dark blue gaze trained on her own eyes.

Diego
The brute of a man watched his friends sad and truly pitiful attempt with the female and rolled his eyes, number one, his friend would never land a female. Two, is was just disturbing to watch. With a short snort he tried to get the others attention, "Leave her alone, you have probably angered her and if she was smart she would slap you red."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Avaline
She arched an eyebrow "i do hope that you have better pick up lines stored away in your skull than that, i have had drunken men proposition me better" her voice was interlaced with various hints of mocking and laughter. Her emerald green eyes met his without any kind of fear nor provocation, she flicked those dark eyes up to the taller man "Such a youthful attempt would not anger me, I have fared worse" she smirked knowingly "oh how quaint" she murmured

Rose
Roses twin brother Micheal arrived home as well, he walked and joined her playing with the animals, the white bird with the sulphur colored crest on her shoulder refused to let him touch it still. Rose smiled slightly "Hey Mickey, how'd ya day go?" her brother was training to be an electritian, they had an older brother Richard but he had left as soon as he had turned 16 and they hadn't heard from him again
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Diego
The large male shrugged, "Suit yourself." He shrugged without care and looked back at Joshua. I shouldn't leave him out here by himself... I'm going to though, I shouldn't... with a low growl he opened the door, Josh was freaking twenty four he didn't need him anymore. Diego stalked rapidly inside and ignored the male.

Joshua
Joshua smiled that famous crooked smile of his as he nodded. "I d-do, I just like using my level ones on th new ladies and when they have reactions I decide." He was a confident Bastard as he leaned back in his heels and gave a deep breath. Running his hand once through his hair, he looked down and away. "W-would you like to have lunch with us? D-Diego is just eh he's whatever. Come on, d-don't refuse me." As he spoke his hand began to tremble at his side. The lanky male wasn't nervous, most definitely not but he did have a few... Problems.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Avaline
The beauty smirked and said "I politley Decline" she moved from where she was sitting glancing up at the sky to tell the time as about four pm. "Things to do and all that" she smirked slightly watching him through amused mocking eyes "Maybe another time, if you're lucky" she turned and walked away short cropped curly hair hanging just below her jaw bone. Her hands were hanging neatly at her sides, the tip of a tattoo just being able to be seen on the area just below where her neck started.

Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Josh
Joshua sighed softly, oh well. There were plenty of girls in the sea. Was that how that went? Now distracted from his let down the male walked inside, the bell chiming cheerily after him as he walked in. His hand still twitched at his side as he found Diego sitting with his eyes closed at the darkest booth. "How does that saying go again? The one about girls in the sea, or plenty of ah, yeah." His dark blue eyes looked black in the dim lighting as he scoffed into the booth and ordered his drink. He sipped happily as he aired for the other mans reply.

Diego
The uneven steps of his cousin neared the booth and Diego exhaled willing patience to be with him. He cracked open he stormy gray eye and chuckled softly. "The term is 'There are plenty of fish in the sea' referring to th large amount of women out there to chosen from." By the blank look in the others eyes he knew he had lost him. The brute sighed, why did he get stuck with the nut? Shaking his head he watched his meal placed down before him, as he slipped out of his coat. "Did you get rejected?" Wouldn't be the first time... Or the hundredth.

Antonio
The tall male strode slowly down the busy streets, his head hanging low. He was an utter failure. Maybe his knife could serve to slit his own throat?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Rose
The ginger laughed as she got chased out of the garden by a big old shaggy dog, slamming into the brown haired man with dark brown orbs she glanced at him with shockingly pale eyes looking suprised she rubbed the back of her head "Sorry" she said, her voice sounded scottish an immigrant perhaps. The white bird on her shoulder spread its wings to steady itself a little
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Antonio
The boy steadied himself as the sudden force hit him from behind. He took one step forward to stop himself from falling. His angry glare turned on her as fast as she had spoken her words of apology. The tall male, gritted his teeth. "Sorry? For fucks sake that's pathetic, watch where your going Nimrod." His voice was cold and harsh, malevolent intentions always threaded in it as he fisted his hand menacingly.

Joshua
Josh nodded sadly, "I been rejected again man! Ain't no girl looking atJosh like they used to. I'm okay right Diego?" He s,lied up at he lady that lied his plate before him before he dug right in.

Diego
Diego blinked slowly, he had not yet touched his food. With a small shrug h answered, "oh Josh, we need no females. Just us two deal?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Rose
Rose narrowed her eyes staring up at him, fire burnt there and she snarled "Why don't you watch where you're going instead of mooching about half lost in a daydream? What some girl dumped you oh wait you probbaly wont get one with a shitty attitude like that! man up some why dontcha!" ginger hair flopped into her eyes and it was pushed out of the way with evident annoyance. She bared her teeth slightly staring up at him
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:01 pm

Antonio
Tonio growled, "You sure you're a girl because you got a set of stones on ya." A sadistic smirk spread his handsome features as he pushed his dark hair away from his face and took his hands out of his pocket. He so mad he wanTed to throw her to the ground and beat her. His hands clenched and unclenched as he growled. Without second thought he grabbed her short collar bringing his face inches from hers, "Learn what life is like the come back and tell me to stop flicking about. Dirty bitch, probably have everything given to ya, you know what I won't hurt ya so you'll rot in yourself." He took a step back and let to, snarling at her quietly.

Joshua
Josh nodded in enthusiasm, "Just me and you Diego!" His leg bounced rapidly beneath the table as his dark orbs flitted about. "W-what are we going to do t-oday Diego?"

diego
He large brute finally began to eat as he watched the other man and shrugged. "Many things, Josh, many things. Finish up and I will tell you."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Rose
She fell to the ground and smirked softly "oh is that jealousy i hear? poor little you, nobody wuvs ya" she got back up and stared him down lack of fear in her eyes no she didn't have everything handed to her. She and her Brother had to work to bring in money to support their family and keep their mother safe and out of a mental ward. She kept these troubles to herself however, her slightly frayed clothing that was a size too large indicating that it had been her elder brother Richards pointed toward troubles at home.

Jet
Jet became bored where she was and vanished reappearing in the town she walked into the diner a pair of yellow eyes blinking at the people from the saftey of her raven black hair. The elegant woman ordered something not really to eat but because of physical appearances, sitting down by herself away from the people she sighed and listened to the sounds of the city waiting.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Antonio
There was a fine line between anger and extreme annoyance and Antonio was standing right smack dab in between them both. His eyes grew dark, and he slowly turned his head from side to side carefully taking in all of his surroundings. Nothing. Perfect. In one swift motion the male grabbed the females shoulder and pushed her back. "You got a tongue on you girl."

Diego
Once finished, his entire meal gone in minutes, he sat back and watched his slow eating friend. So slow... Each bite took three seconds and to chew through it all... Diego huffed noisily and allowed his gaze to wander. Romantic couples, gross. Lone guy, disturbing. Families, ugh. Group of women, gossip. As he went around the diner, he finally came upon the pale, raven haired woman, but he did not focus on her. His stormy gray eyes looked at the yellow ones peeking fom her hair, in curiosity and slight disturbance. He blinked thinking he had imagined it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Rose
she stumbled back but held her ground lifting her chin "What you threatening to cut it out boy?" the fiery lass gave what she got. She shifted her position so that it would be harder to push her back, neatly grabbing his hand she twisted it around with ease and shoved it back into him.

Azazel
The yellow eyed creature blinked feeling eyes on him, he turned and brightened up slightly his yellow eye staring straight at the smoky eyed male. He chittered softly to jet before he hid in her hair a bit more slightly shy of the large man

Jet
Jet paused listening to the shadows chatter, her eyes opened and focused on the male as well, her eyes were cold and harsh. Pale lips tilted upward in a smirk, not breaking the mans gaze she plucked Azazel from her hair and let him rest in her palm for a few seconds before moving him back into his carry spot
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Antonio
Tonio smirked, "Don't tempt me girl." The boy flinched slightly as she pushed his arm back but without a sound he pushed back, balancing the effect. The male glared down at her, "Ah, ah, ah don't cheat. We aren't here to cheat we are here to teach little miss, Sally how to talk to little ole me."

Diego
The males eyes locked with those strange yellow for a moment and he remained paralyzed in his spot. Had he eaten something bad? Maybe it was all those eggs, never cooked. Yeah that was it. However his eyes remained glued to the spot until yet another set of eyes turned n him. He leaned back slightly before, of course, all suspicions were proven wrong. The smoky shadow rested in her palm before she put it back. His breath catching in his throat, Diego lifted his hands defensively. Jeez, he hadn't noticed himself staring! Quickly he turned his head away before turning himself completely away too. "Josh... I will be right back." He slipped out of the booth and walked rapidly outside.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Rose
Rose narrowed her eyes and growled "i talk to whoever i please however i please, you are not my father boy" she sneered slightly a look in her eyes that was quickly becoming apparent as fiery every fiber hating loathing. She clenched her hands into fists glaring up at him

Jet
Jet ssmirked watching him flee, taking the little shadow out from its position in her hair she whispered in the shadow tongue go, stick to him and find out about him little one the shadow blinked big yellow eyes in acknowledgement before it slunk into the shadows and went after him
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:39 am

Joshua
Josh watched his friend leave but shrugged, he was to entertained with hs food to Telly care about anything. His plate was not even half empty, each bite took such a long time for the lanky male to chew on and finally swallow. Usually Diego didn't have the patience to wait for him to finish up and would take a few rounds before coming back shortly before Joshua would finish his meal. The man looked around before continuing his slow feast,

Diego
Diego took a quick left and stood just inside the alley. His breathing was short, in a few words he was baffled beyond belief. It was a shadow! A real creature and he had been staring. Stupid! Diego's back hit the wall as he crouched down and tried to catch his breathing. His bare arms resisted the cold of the outside air, his shirt did nothing t keep out th cold but he didn't care. The male always radiated an extreme heat, it was worse than feverish but the male as rarely sick. Diego clasped his hands before him, he would come up with the excuse that he was going out on his rounds. He usually did leave Josh after ten minutes of waiting,

Antonio
Antonio laughed and shook his head, "Good thing I ain't too, because daddy's aren't allowed to physically harm a female to such an extreme." Antonio growled and looked straight into her green eyes, "Fuck it." He released her once more and scowled at the floor. "Tiny chicas ain't worth killing." His fingers ran swiftly over his knife and sighed deply as he raised just his gaze to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Avaline
The dark green eyed femme waltzed through the crowd, blending in well the orbs in her well defined face were caught by the glint of a males well concealed weapon. Instantaneously interested she hid a smirk, instead she weaved through the crowd and 'accidently' bumped into him, barely brushing him she pickpocketed his gun whilst distracting him expertly with a femenine gushing pitching her voice to a girly tone

Azazel
The little puffball dove through the shadows and watched him with obviousi ntrest before he pooled infront of the male on the ground blinking his great big yellow eyes that were like minature topaz'es in a black puff of smoke "hey hey!"

Rose
The fiery red head narrowed her green eyes "Oi! im not tiny! im just right! you're the one who is unnaturally tall!" her words were cutting and sharp. She was ignoring the bruising that was quickly appearing on her pale skin, she glanced over toward where her home was hearing something before just as quickly she returned her sharp gaze to him
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:25 am

(I lost this like two times already...)
(Also, again, if the post wasn't for Ruben ignore the following post. XD)

Ruben
There was always something to do, something to see and today was no exception. The tall male moved along with the swift moving crowd, as it flowed over the paved streets of the city. He paid no mind to his strange height and how he might look with most of those people, instead he focused for a while on the task at hand. He was meeting with and old friend, what for he had no idea but he had to get there and fast. The other fella wasn't one to wait for long. Ruben shook his head and stuffed his hands in his pockets. His light flannel shirt flapped silently against his chest as he looked down. The familiar weight of his weapon brought a light smirk into his eyes as he rounded a corner. Usually Ruben paid not much attention to people bumping into him but when the green eyes female brushed his shoulder, he missed that familiar weight. With quick precision he turned on the gushing female and shivered. He'd play dumb.., for now. "Welll, well, well look at what the days sun brought in." Ruben had a charming smile plastered to his face but he quickly grew tired of flirtatious antics and his smile dropped as he towered over the giggling female. "Alright, come on I have no time for this."

Diego
The brute opened one stormy gray eye at the shadows greeting before shaking his head. No, no, no. Shadows didn't talk. No! They especially did not talk, or exist as actual creatures... Did they? Now Diego's eyes were wide open as he looked at the shadow. Either he was going crazy or this was real. The male struggled with words for a few seconds. "Uh... Hey?"

antonio
Antonio scowled, he was unnaturally tall. In fact their were fellas taller than him some chicas as well. The male put his knife away and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Ah damn." He didn't hear the sound as he rolled his eyes. "Next time watch where you're going chica, not everyone is as nice as me."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:28 am

Avaline
Lana smirked backing up out of his grip, the air headed mask vanishing and being replaced with a cold amusement. She pulled her coat slightly letting him see the weapon that she had lifted from him "Time for what? Masks and tricks? i do believe that is your entire life" her voice became sly, cunning and mocking.

Azazel
the little shadow grinned at the look of suprise and shock on Diegos face, he bounced up and down giggling loudly "im Azazel! whats your name?" the little shadow was full of energy and excitement. He wanted to see everything and learn everything, this all looked like fun

Rose
The female smirked "oh wow, you're nice? ill keep that iin mind, but you should watch where you're going idiotic moose" she moved away and began heading back home. The sound she had heard earlier had told her that her brother Lauchlan had need of her
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:13 am

Ruben
The tall male sighed softly, she was trying his patience and he was as sure as the night that she knew this as well. Keeping his deep cocoa colored gaze firm, his lips pursed into a thin line. "I don't like giving explanations ma'am." Curse my manners... Ruben smirked slightly, "Look missy I really wasn't looking for trouble and I'm as sure as the night that you are looking for some fun but you ain't going to find any with me." He extended his hand but made no move to tough her. Not yet, keep calm. She'll bend sooner or later and then we can walk away from each other. nodding to himself, Ruben extended his hand once more. "Just put old Rooster in my hand and we can both walk away without any commotion and no trouble between us. I will walk away and forget it happened and you can walk your pretty little face and search for some other half minded fella to mess with." The male had a firm voice, and he remained quite stoic when it came to his gun. No one touched Rooster. No one, Kay well she had taken him but he was in no mood for trouble not this early. Trouble was for later and with males not pretty little bronco females.

Diego
Stormy gray eyes blinked on confusion. It was taking to him! The shadow thing could speak fewKing English! The male felt rather light headed to say the least as he ran his tongue through his mouth, it was quite dry. "Azazel? You have a name?" Diego found this quite humorous, and would not hold back as much. "Stars, people, even animals have names but shadow like creatures?" This was a phenomenon! Diego grew slightly more excited and moves his feet beneath him, to crouch more comfortably and watch the shadow with more care. "Ah Diego. Diego is my name. Nice to meet you, Azazel."

Antonio
Antonio shrugged, of course he was nice. A lot nicer than people he had met so he considered himself one of the nicest people out there! The male stuffed his hands n his pockets and watched her to, one word ringing in his head. Moose? Am I that handsome? Antonio laughed at his own comment and watched her turn and leave until here bright copper colored hair had disappeared from view. The male clutched his heart, "oh no she leaves me! Gah! I kill myself!" He took out the locked knife and stuck it against his chest before laughing, "Crazy bitch." Smirking darkly to himself Nd in a much better mood he too walked off slowly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:20 am

Avaline
The female smirked slightly, emerald green eyes locked on his "What makes you so sure im just a pretty little flower with no brain" her eyes flicked over him "oh... Ruben is your name i see now, little rooster here is the only one you feel close with huh? twould be a pity if someone pickpocketed him" her voice was low and mocking "im sure you can understand where im coming from when i say that information is something that is worth more than gold" she laughed suddenly mockingly, cunningly "you want your little cock back? come and get him" with that she was gone vanishing down an alleyway

Azazel
The shadow looked interested "nice to meet you too! what are you going to do? madame requested that i tail you" he looked angry at himself "oh no! i gave away my cover bad azazel bad!" he began squeaking in several languages cursing himself in long winded profanities that were quite interesting
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:50 am

Ruben
There weren't many things that bothered Ruben, but surely this was on the top of his list at number one. The tall male felt his hands clench, he just wanted the gun back. Of all things, why not take his watch, his wallet, his jacket... Why did it have to be Rooster? In his own silent cursing within his mind his name came through as she spoke it. His dark eyes narrowed, suddenly this didn't seem like just an innocent encounter. Ruben remained patiently angry, he was trying hard to keep his calm especially around females. "My little..." She was gone, sprinting down into the street. Well she picked the wrong day and with quick speed he raced after her. It didn't take much to catch up but he couldn't just grab her could he? Yes, yes he could. Reaching out he hooked his large hand around her arm and grabbed her with an iron grip. "Let's not make this harder than it has to be, miss."

Diego
Diego lifted his brow in curiosity. Madame? A woman had told the shadow to tail him? He thought he knew who, but upon seeing the shadow and his inner struggle. The man reached forward and scooped up the shadow, surprised to see he could actually pick it up. His curiosity for the density of the creature now quenched he chuckled, "We'll if it will get you in so much trouble, I promise not to tell anyone. Deal?" The mans voice was deep and warm, a kindness to it as he talked to the shadow. "Now to tell you what you asked. I was waiting for a friend, guess its cancelled now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Skies
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Fantasy Role Play-
Jump to: