The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Skies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

Black Skies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

One freaking disaster after another, an earthquake, a tsunami, what is next? How about a gas transforming all who come into contact with it to become zombies? One thing after another leads this small group of people into situations they may have not issued had ever happened, then again they might have.

Characters
Rose
Jet
Avaline

Antonio
Diego
Ruben

Last edited by Bane on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/5112529/

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Jet
Jet reached forward and touched a finger to Roses forehead, she watched as rose went unconsious "she's still alive but it will be easier for you to move her without her trying to kill you, although i cannot garuntee that she will not attempt so when she awakes" she spoke in a older sort of language giving one the feeling that she had been living for far longer than the age she looked. Her black hair was plastered to her head, shadows flocking to her a perfect black eyebrow raised "Take good care of Young Azazel" she tilted her head to the side slightly natural coldness coming from her that contrasted so with Diegos great hulking heat
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Diego De La Rosa
Diego felt the woman go limp in his arms and it took a bit more effort to hold her up, though he had to admit it was easier than having her struggle against him. He readjusted her and turned her around, to rest her upper body closer to his shoulder as he listened. "I will make sure to be out of the room when she awakens though, and if I don't make it... Well she'll have a tough time killing The Hulk." He chuckled softly before his eyes strayed away. He turned his head to Azazel, "Young? Azazel? He's older than me." He gave a mischief filled smile before nodding and looking up at the sky only to turn his head away from the pouring rain. Her coldness was so unnatural, and he hadn't grown used to it yet, and to think he was about to tell her to go I side where it was warm. Diego scoffed at himself and nodded, before smirking. "Don't get too wet." Smiling warmly he readjusted Rosé and sighed, "Poor kid."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Jet
Jet laughed, her laugh was like ice shattering "im too cold to be bothered by the rain, enjoy yourself" she vanished quite quickly after that the shadows moving her away rather quickly and suddenly

Avaline
Avaline appeared when Diego returned, raising her eyebrows she smirked mockingly "put her in the room up at the end of the house, she'll be far away from the cancer sticks" she got down so she was standing properly chewing on a peice of gum she had found she wandered into the living room stretching out on a window seat
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Diego De La Rosa
The large male walked in, holding the redhead gingerly. He looked at Lana who instantly offered advice and he nodded, ugh the mere thought of passing the smokers room disgusted him. With a grumble he walked up the stairs taking two at a time like anyone else would take one stair. Once at the top he kicked the door open gently and walked in. Diego crouched down and set Rose down carefully before shaking his head. Grumbling to himself and making sure she was indeed unconscious, the brute removed her jacket. "Foolish kid." After taking off the top layer of her soaking wet clothes which he placed around to dry he rolled his eyes. She was still clothed but he hoped never to do that again and he was sure shed be looking for him when she woke. Well he'd leave her a reminder of who it was. Making sure no one had noticed he threw his jacket and Antonio's jacket on top of her. "I better get out of here before she opens her eyes." And with that he rushed out of the room. His own clothes were soaking wet, and he was still dripping but that was not what mattered at the moment. Finding a dark corner he leaned against the wall and slipped down, burying his face in his hands,
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Avaline
Avaline watched the lightning strike the earth and bright flashes, sitting up properly she shook her head slightly, she could smell the stench of the smoking from here. She actually didn't mind it that much, she moved her hands to lightly clasp around her scarred wrists a blank mask in place, she never showed her true emotions even jet showed real emotions sometimes but lana had so many masks that she found it difficult to reveal the true feelings that were hidden inside

Azazel
The shadow chattered away happily, eventually he ended up sprawled across Diegos shoulders purring, flicking his fangs out he whispered "any bets on possible couples?"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Diego De La Rosa
The large male listened to the shadow, the sound of his chattering relaxing the large man as he sat there a pool of water collecting beneath him but his heat prominent. The male hummed quietly in thought. "Hmm let me think about that." Usually opposites attracted and he smirked, " Oh watch ah Antonio and The redhead end up together. She's so sweet looking, she would mellow him down. Ruben... Ruben is... H,m, Ruben could end up with someone if he tried harder." The male chuckled, "what do you think?"

Antonio Zamorano
By then, Antonio had smoked around ten cigarettes and he was pooped. The male threw himself onto the floor and took out his current cigarette throwing it against he wall. "Ah good night." Turning over he laid on his stomach and buried his head in he arms.

Ruben Mogck
The tall male watched his friend fall asleep and chuckled. He walked out of the room silently and stalked down the stairs, not noticing the heavy smell of smoke clinging to his clothes. Diego scowled behind him and he laughed, now he knew why Diego had never showed them where he lived. He didn't want their contamination. Laughing Ruben walked towards the door, but turned to the window to look out the window at the pouring rain.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Azazel
The shadow chittered with amusement, watching Ruben appear he wrinkled up his nose and hissed slightly not liking the stench of smoke. he grumbled floating over to ruben he dragged him out of the house with muttered "dont come back till you smell better" Azazel returned to Diegos side and frowned "i think he and the girl named Lana would make an interesting pair, shes so cut off, did you see the scars around her wrists? ex slave perhaps? not even jet knows much about her, all we do know is that she never shows noone what lies beneath her many mental masks"

Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Diego De La Rosa
Diego watched as Azazel room Ruben out And chuckled softly. He took a deep breath, "if it wasn't raining I'd not have let them smoke indoors. Fools, they'll have to clean up later." The man chuckled and looked over at Lana, "if anyone can make someone else break down mental barriers it'll be Ruben. The bloke is just strange, but fun and humorous when he isn't smoking." The male reached pet the small shadows head. "Something tells me well be finding out a lot about one another in these following days." Diego's expression darkened as he said this but he shrugged, "that's it isn't it? Il, probably end up watching over them. And they will all end p driving me mad, you'll keep me grounded right Azazel?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Azazel
The shadow purred as he got his head scratched, he nodded "ill be your back up! im stronger dans i look!" he bounced up and down forming little limbs to make mocking punches before he floated around grinning at Diego "and i can convince jet to help if need be! Im her favorite young shadow!" he fluffed out his shadowy smoke self and he stretched "people might come seeking shelter, should we let them in?"

Rose
Rose woke up with a start, she growled loudly, remembering being in Diegos arms she shot up and stalked out of the room. Thumping down the stairs she appeared glaring hotly at diego "you ever presume to touch me again and ill find a pair of rusty scissors to make you a eunnich!" she glared at him with loathing
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Diego De La Rosa
The large male chuckled at the young shadows antics. The humor ended though and the male frowned, "I do believe it will depend, we can't trust just anyone can-?" The voice of the girl interrupted his train of thought and Diego turned his head slowly towards her as she ranted. The male half listened and half zoned out before he stood up and looked at Rosé, "Are you feeling okay? Do you feel warm or sick? Maybe feverish?" He gestured with his hands and narrowed his eyes at the girl before a cruel smirk spread across his features, "At least be glad it was me, and not someone else. At least you now know I wouldn't hurt you even when weak and weary." With a smug look, he crossed his arms over his soaked shirt, "your welcome."

Ruben Mogck
A soaking Ruben walked inside, and he quickly slammed the door. "Ah and to think I liked you shadow!" He pulled off his short and grumbled, "I got no more pants, I'm going to go get some sleep." And after a light rant he stormed away,
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Avaline
Lana was sitting there quietly listening to them all, their noisyness annoyed her some, she wanted time to meditate yet she could not with this rowdy lot. She sighed crossing her legs and resting her hands on her knees, not bothering to open an eye as Ruben stormed past.

Rose
The ginger laughed bitterly "it would only be a blind man who would take advantage of this" her hair was slightly frizzy but mostly straight and all over the place. Her pale green eyes seethed with loathing and fire, ever since earlier she had become more bitter and fiery. She was half in a mind to go back out into the easing rain just to show him that she didn't care. The clouds out were quickly clearing revealing a star studded night
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Diego De La Rosa
His anger simmering down some, Diego leaned against the wall and slipped down. The male shook his head at the female, she was broken that much was obvious. With a quick twist he had his feet in between hers and had flicked to the side to bring her down to the floor on the opposite side of the wall. One he hated looking up at people and two she needed to calm down. "Okay, I see. Perhaps it was uncalled for, but I won't see someone sick on my watch whether they asked for it or not. Now sit down and calm down. You are mad but hurting more because of today so come come. This has you all excited." He took a deep breath and brought his knees up to his chest. He looked at her curiously, damn if he'd sever seen someone so worked up. "It's not easy losing someone but it isn't the end of the world, surely you know this." His voice had mellowed down to that low comforting rumble. He wasn't one to snap easily but the day had him all worked up.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Rose
She fell to the floor with a crash, scrambling back up she glowered at him "you have no idea" she may be broken but she would survive, for now she needed space to mourn and be alone. "I do not get sick from the rain" her pale eyes glittered, oh for gods sake now she was getting a headache. She wanted her brother, she wanted to curl up beside him and sleep safe knowing he wouldn't let Anthony get her just as when it was her turn to keep watch she would do the same for him. How was she to sleep comfortably now knowing that she was so vulnerable? The one who had killed her father, who was so twisted so insane...

Anthony
The black curly haired blue eyed man blinked his sapphire colored eyes, the world had come down to a crashin ghalt after his plane had landed. Getting off he made hsi way through the destroyed city to find his old home. Siftin gthrough the destruction he didn't find Rose's body, a twisted smirk appeared on his handsome features this would be fun. He got up and flicked on his phone, he called her waiting for the tone to go through he smirked as she picked up "Hello Sister, no brother to guard your back now huh?"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:05 am

Diego De La Rosa
Diego didn't know what to do now, his help (though probably not the best or kindest) wasn't taken with open arms. The male watched her scramble back up and shoot him a glare of utter loathing, just what he needed to complete his day. He remained quiet and leaned back into the wall, he was tired. Not physically but mentally, he had never known how to deal with so much drama, and now was no exception. From there Diego remained quiet, let her do as she wished and he'd let her go on with free will. However, as he heard the soft sound of her ringing phone the male opened his gray eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, waiting to see the females reaction to it all. Who would be calling at such hours? And did they seriously have cell service?!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:56 am

Rose
Of course they had satellite reception, picking up her phone the voice on the other side immediatly made her stiffen, no fear shown in her fiery eyes but more dread. "How did you get this number" she asked with a slight tremor in her tone, this man no he couldn't come back and ruin her life even more. no no no no nO!

Anthony
The black haired male smirked "come no Elizabeth, we are siblings are we not? Tell me where you are and we can be together, i can be like Lauchlan watching your back" he smirked twistedly oh sure he would watch her back enough to send a knief through it

Avaline
Dark green eyes opened as they watched Ruben stalk past and throw himself down, with a blink a mocking mask was set in place. She could hear Roses conversation on the phone and filed that away for storage, returning her attention to ruben she smirked
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:04 am

Diego De La Rosa
The large brute watched in silence, the look of dread was unmistakable upon her feminine features and for some sick twisted reason, Diego frowned at the tremor in her voice. The male scowled he had no need to worry of her problems or her. Right? Right! So sucking in as sharp breath he stood up, he wasn't going to worry about anyone but himself during this time. Resolving to do this the male stood up, and left but not before sending a saddened glance her way. He wouldn't bother them, wouldn't help them, wouldn't put them all in danger. Yeah. Still no matter how he tried to convince himself that he had no need of them, tha he didn't care about them there was the small, nearly inaudibly calls of his own mind telling him he was wrong. It would take one major event to get the male to break loose and go back to himself. He wasn't a bad guy, large and brutish? Yes, we'll of course! But he had never ever tried to harm someone other than those he knew well, like Antonio who was a major dick, and anyone else he deemed worthy of.., ah well killing. In truth, the male cared largely for others and hated to see someone suffering but he was forcing himself to "turn off" this want, this tendency of helping and wrap it all up to be surrounded by a cruel, merciless exterior. Perhaps some would call it strange that he preferred people to hate him, but he preferred that, to having people use him. So without a glance back, the male started up the stairs and disappeared into one of the four rooms, away from Ruben and Antonio and away from the red headed Rosé. Upon stepping foot in the room, Diego sighed. It was dark and humid inside. Rather warm and comfortable, he stepped inside and almost instantly just stood there in the middle of those four walls and stared blankly at the ground.

Ruben Mogck
Ruben turned his glare to Lana. It wasn't funny! The darned shadow had out him outside and he had struggled to he back in. Now he was soaking wet and shivering with cold. The man rolled his eyes,meow that he thought about it, the whole situation was kind of funny. Ruben plopped down to the side with a wet plop! "Ah, great."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:28 am

Avaline
She smirked slightly stitting up straight with her legs crossed underneath her, the pretty womans right arm was resting in a sling that she had made not too long ago. She tossed him back his shirt before she closed her green eyes again, listening to the sounds of the dying wind and the slight shaking of the earth. "The redheads older brother is calling her, seems like shes not a big fan of him" her dark green eyes snicked open again watching him with a mask of boredom on her face. Nothing hinting to what true feelings were underneath, infact the mask was so well crafted that it would fool most into thinking that was what she was feeling

Rose
She moved to sit in a dark corner of the room, quietly giving instructioins to him, better to get it over with she supposed. She listened as the line went dead and flicked her phone off, burying her head in her knees she sighed softly
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:08 am

Ruben Mogck
The tall male furrowed his brows, "you sure know a lot don't you? It's a wonder how a pretty female gets information like that, but I won't ask! No, you keep it to yourself." The curiosity burned in his eyes as he looked over at Rosé who was making a small scene in her own corner.

Antonio Zamorano
The lanky boy stalked out of the room, bouncing and giggling to himself. He was so giddy after waking up, it made all his friends wish he'd sleep more often. Skipping down the steps gleefully he pranced towards Ruben, "Where's your sheep, Ruben?!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:17 am

Avaline
Lana laughed, she gathered her information by just reading people, watching Antonio bounce about she decided to ruin his good mood "Well well well, he looks so happy he could be in love, your girlfriend is in the corner mon cherie" she ended up slipping into french slightly. French was her first language, she folded her arms her long sleeves hiding the terrifyingly painful looking scars that were around her wrists. "He set the sheep free into the wilds that is this life" she said sassily
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Antonio Zamorano
"I have a girlfriend? Oh I better get dressed." Smiling sadistically, he licked his hand and ran it through his greasy hair. He patted down his shirt and sighed in indignation. "Since my girl is here on..." He lifted his shirt, "Or off?" "On, no one wants to see that." Ruben pushed his foot into Antonio's stomach and Antonio chuckled. "If I had a girl, shed be a crazy blonde and her name would be... Ah Sara with no 'h'. I hate 'h's. Then I would drown her." He frowned before sending a sharp kick towards Rubens back, "You fucking bastard I'm hungry!"

Ruben Mogck
"Damn you Antonio!" He grabbed his back before standing quickly and clenching his fist, without a moments hesitation he sent his closed hist flying towards Antonio's jaw. His fist got caught halfway so he kicked the other in the shins. "The sheep are over there! Go get them yourself!" Both males pushed each other back and forth before a rage filled their eyes. The rage wasn't towards each other, but rather the stress of the situations. However they were both there and both more than ready to release some energy.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Avaline
She watched them both with amusement, her amusement was quickly transfigured to something else as she heard someone knocking "oh dear me it sounds like we have a visitor, man up boys" she sneered slightly mocking them openly before she got up and moved over to the door, openiing it she raised her eyebrows with a cold uncaring look to her she smirked slightly "Oh Rose, i do believe that someone is here to collect you"

Rose
The red head got up breathing deeply before fire returned to her eyes, she walked over to the door and slammed it shut with an annoyed huff "Fuck off Anthony!" she was shoving away her fear of the man and acting as if she wasn't scared at all
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Antonio Zamorano
He dropped his fists the moment the door was opened and in unison they both turned and stood erect, watching the proceedings. At first Antonio could care less what was going on, until he heard Roses exclamation. His cousion grew, he hadn't done anything! The male didn't understand that Antohiny was the male outside, and he instantly reacted to being called Anthony. "It's Antonio! And I'm all the way over here, I haven't done nothing!" He turned to Ruben, "Have I done something?" Ruben shook his head and Antonio threw his arms in the air, "nothing."

Diego De La Rosa
The sound of the door slamming and the sound of Roses screaming brought Diego from his thoughts. Quietly he opened the door of the room and stepped out to peer out over the railing. He watched Antonio and rolled his eyes. Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Rose
Rose glared at him "im not talking to you assbutt! im talking to my asshole of a brother, looks like you two are a match made in heaven" she left stalking up the stairs and into the room that she had chosen as hers. Slamming the door behind her she rolled under the bed and curled up chewing on her nails obsessivley

Avaline
Lana smirked at the goings on, oh how interesting was this
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:20 pm

Antonio Zamorano
"Oh! Then I uh... Okay yeah." Now understanding of the situation Antonio felt stupid, "She wasn't taking talking to me, she was talks to the asshole outside. Okay we're all good." He nodded and stalked away.

Ruben Mogck
Ruben sighed in exasperation. That was it. With a sigh he ventured towards the door, about to open it before backing away. "Wouldn't want to upset the miss, would we?" Shaking his head he backed away from the door.

Diego De La Rosa
Diego watched from his spot at the railing on e second floor and shook his head. He hoped they wouldn't let this Anthony in, by the way Rose had acted something told him it wouldn't be a good idea. But then again, why did he care? Diego sighed and leaned back crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Anthony
The black haired man opened the door and stepped in, admittedly handsome in a dark way, his eyes were an unnatural dark dark blue almost black. They flicked over the people in the room before he said in a slick honey persausive tone "Where did my little sister go? i travelled half way around the world to find her" he was cunning and wily

Avaline
Lana knew everything about th eman from a glance but she didn't give any advice, they would have to ask her. She kept quiet wanting to see where this whole debarkal would go, she found such petty things as this interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Skies
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Fantasy Role Play-
Jump to: