The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Skies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

Black Skies - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

One freaking disaster after another, an earthquake, a tsunami, what is next? How about a gas transforming all who come into contact with it to become zombies? One thing after another leads this small group of people into situations they may have not issued had ever happened, then again they might have.

Characters
Rose
Jet
Avaline

Antonio
Diego
Ruben

Last edited by Bane on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/5112529/

AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:47 am

Antonio Zamorano
This is when his smile slipped and Antonio sent her a slight glare. "Well, well, well. Suddenly curious I see, don't worry I won't tell you." That was not to be shared, ever with anyone. Be it man or woman, creature or nonexistent thing. He didn't care what it was the skies would never hear it, the grasses would never know it, the ones who had experienced it, had not lived another second to tell the tale, the buildings themselves no longer existed. "Don't worry about it, I just want some credit for my superior intelligence. I'm not to dunce in the back you know." He shook his head before standing and stretching. "So what about you? You ask me, I ask you back."

Ruben Mogck
The male made a simple gesture, before looking at the ground beneath his feet. "Who wouldn't? After all you are no Edward Nigma are you? Well now tell me, I don't like guessing, how did you become you?" He raised his gaze and locked it on her eyes. "Past? Yeah right."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Rose snorted and leant back against the tree she had chosen, "my past is not that interesting, no big brains no daring battles" she shrugged "Anthony my older brother was only my half brother, his father was some british man hence his name, me and my brother born to a scottish father who married mother. Father was killed bout some five years back when i was 15, killed by good for nothing Anthony" she shrugged once more

Lana smirked "you honestly think that i would tell you so readily? No, guess away little pigeon we have all the time in the world" she turned her gaze back up to the ceiling humming to herself. This was clearly entertaining for the beautiful woman who could know too much in a blink of an eye
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio listened, made involuntary faces, and nodded in the end. "Hoohoo, no wonder you slammed that door. I didn't like that guy, sadly Lana got to him first, I would have had a ball with him." Antonio smiled and shrugged again, "Well this Anthooony fella is gone, dead, like he's no longer living. He now resides in the stomach of a shadow and his bones will be added to my collection." He smiled sadistically, "I don't like his teeth though, you want them?"

Ruben Mogck
The male smirked, no he wasn't going to do this. He hated guessing, it went against him and who he was. Signing Ruben shrugged, "All the time in the world... I like the sound of that." With a a strange smirk tugging his lips upwards he nodded, "All the time, well I guess I have a lot of time to think about it, narrow it down and I will ask you about in ah ten years from now." Nodding to himself because there was no way he was guessing for her pleasure or his own curiosity he moved his arms around a bit, "What time is it, do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Rose rolled her eyes, folding her arms she leant back and closed her pale green orbs, no way was she going to go into the detail of what kind of hell he made her and her brothers life. unfolding her arms she began itching her palm scar with the tip of her dagger.

Lana laughed quietly "5:30Pm" oh how amusing this was, he was curious and he wanted to know more, she pulled out a gold coin and flipped it into the air.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio chuckled, all he had done was offer her, her brothers teeth. Shaking his head as he bit his tongue he stood up and ran a hand through his greasy hair. "I think i should go blonde and get a darker tan." He mumbled this quietly before looking at Rosé, "You coming inside or you planning on sleeping under the stars?" With a,low chuckle he headed towards the door, the fleece in his hands.

Ruben Mogck
"Five thirty, huh..." As the gold coin glinted the male reacted upon his first nature. He glared at he golden coin as it came back down and two shots were heard in quick succession, forcing the coin away from the girl. The male sighed as the object clattered onto the floor before tucking away Roster. He paused, "Oh, I'm... Please pardon me first reaction. Here." He reached into his pocket and tossed her two coins, "I don't know the value, so sorry if those two coins don't amount to it." Ashamed at his need he started walking to the door rapidly and opened it, "Tell me if it was worth more, I'll give it back to ya."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Lana narrowed her eyes, her face a mask of uncaring as soon as he was gone she dropped the two coins that he had tossed her to the ground and picked up the shards of the gold one. IT was more sentimental value to her, gently picking up every scrap of gold she decided that she would just have to re cast the metal.

Rose shrugged "sleeping under the stars, hopefully i get a chill and die, then you wouldn't have to deal with insignificant me" she sounded as if she didn't care wether she lived or died. To tell the truth she didn't really know, if she died then she would stop living but she would be with her brother, and living well there wasn't much bonus in living.

Azazel returned to diego in his imp form, his imp form was about three feet tall with slanted yellow eyes, a stretching wide mouth. Two strong squat legs and a short stumpy tail, longish arms with hands that were adorned with claws at the end of short fingers. His sticky out goat like ears had a horn on the tip of each of them and his head was crowned with two horns that were slightly like stag antlers.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Ruben Mogck
The male closed the door with a click, and a smile spread across his features. He was proud of himself to say the least, he still had it. Nodding to himself he walked into the large main area and looked around. No one, perfect. Sliding inside the male hummed happily to himself before stretching out across a couch. Oh yeah... Nodding to himself he splayed out and stuck an unlit cigarette in his mouth. He was happy, he was proud, and he was tired and in need of a smoke. Dont do it Ruben. 'Its just going to sit there.'

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio shrugged, "Unfortunatley for yourself they won't let you die." With a low, dark chuckle he opened the door and shook his head, "nope they won't. the door closed behind him with a slam and he walked inside still carrying the fleece in his hands,

Diego Zamorano
Diego opened one eye ever so slowly, he had been the verge of a light sleep. Well he had probably fallen asleep but he was not a heavy sleeper and never had been one. As he spotted Azazel he blinked both eyes open and looked around. "Good morning." He said cheerfully as he sat up straight and looked at the curios creature, "done..." Diego yawned, "nosing around?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:18 pm

"I don't understand, its still the after noon well evening now" came the reply, he had decided that he liked his imp form and so had stayed as it. He stretched out his short legs and sat down leaning on his short strong tail, his arms that were slightly too long rested on the ground. Their impressive claws glinting dully "Jet says she might pop in later" he grinned baring white teeth.

Lana smirked to herself "fool, you should not place such feeling toward an item, even if it is a reminder" she ran her finger along one of the shards that had some lines carved into it. She would just have to recast it and re draw the lines on it. She nodded to herself
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:04 pm

Diego De La Rosa
"We'll I had fallen asleep, and I probably won't sleep until a few days from now, so for me it is morning. So good morning." The male chuckled and moved his legs to stand with a soft groan. "Reminder, do not sleep in a sitting position, standing or lying down is fine." The male smirked and out his hands against his back, and with a soft grunt, his back cracked loudly. "There we-" he paused, "Jet? She will pop in? Uh... Yeah okay," e male turned his stormy gray gaze away and slipped on his dark gray shirt. "Okay, okay..."

Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:11 pm

"you seem flustered? shes just coming to make sure im okay and that im not being too spoilt, also she has a slight soft spot for Rose as they are related through Anthony" he grinned standing up he stretched digging his claws into the wood work and breaking off several bits of it "do you mind me being in this form?"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Diego De La Rosa
The large brute chuckled, he was shaking slightly. "Haha I'm not flustered, I must really use the restroom." The male shook his head and looked around. A door! Rushing to it Diego opened the door and sighed in relief before looking back at Azazel, "what form? Oh! Why would I mind?" Raising his hand he rushed into the bathroom and came out shortly after, looking relaxed. "Your imp form is actually quite interesting... " the male chuckled slightly and sat down on the edge of the bed where he proceeded to put on his shoes. "Speaking of visits, and Rose. How about going outside? It's stuffy in here."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Azazel narrowed his eyes "do you want to get rid of me? what is wrong?" he assumed that Diego wanted him out of the room for some reason. So he dug his claws into the carpet sitting there somewhat like a dog who was being rather stubborn.

Jet Smirked appearing beside rose "my my cousin, wanting to die? there are so many reasons to live, like trying to figure out how to annoy the greasy haired man, i personally would suggest calling him Anthony the second and comments such as that. It is always amusing to watch someone loose control, also keep up the fiery tongue lassie"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Diego De La Rosa
Diego turned to Azazel quickly, is gray eyes stormed with confusion. "Get rid of you? Where would you ever come u with that idea? Why you're the only one I can talk to without being treated like a beast, an enemy or a topic of humorous jokes and gags. Get rid of you? Never. We are pals aren't we?" The male tilted his head to the side, a saddened look to him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Azazel smiled "oh you meant, we both go outside" he grinned and shifted into his puffy form. He moved over to where Diego stood "i thought you were sending me away" he drooped slightly before he moved up onto Diegos shoulder and nibbled on his ear delicatly
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:26 pm

Diego De La Rosa
The large brute nodded, his saddened expression making way for a brighter one. "Send you away, then who would I hang out with? We're friends now, we stick together." The male allowed the grin to touch his eyes, the stormy gray lightning up like the sky when streaked by luminous lightning. He prepared to go outside and started for the door, to stop at the sound of giggles. Diego soon realized it was him that was giggling as Azazel nibbled on his ear. "No that tickles." He continued his light laughter until he got rather stern, "It tickles, please no." Diego was rather unfortunately really, really ticklish. Luckily his job didn't require soft touches but brute force and hit and punches, never tickling. Patting Azazel on the head he took the steps down two at a time with natural ease and looked at the two men already there. Ruben was napping, his hood pulled up and covering his eyes and Antonio doing something with the fleece. Diego didn't k is, with a small grunt he greeted the man and headed for the door, opening it wide as he headed outside,
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Rose glanced at Jet and nodded before she sat up and rested her head on her hand, glancing up as the door opened she regarded Diego through pale green eyes before she flicked her gaze away to listen to the sound of the wind galloping over the plains. JEt didn't bother poofing she stayed where she was watching him with amusement
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Diego De La Rosa
The first thing Diego noticed was the blood. Rolling is eyes at the bloody mess Antonio had left in his wake he looked up and saw the two females sitting by the tree. He paused for a moment, maybe he should go back inside. Why? 'Because they were here first?' You are going for a walk, nothing more. You will not be bothering anyone. 'True...' Sighing, the male headed down the three steps rapidly and offered the two females a small smile. He was about to say something but waved his hand dismissively as he headed away from where the sun would set and walked through the long grasses. "Oh I'm sorry Azazel, did you wish to stay with Jet?" They were no less than thirty feet away but he had forgotten the shadow looked forward to the woman's arrival and well Diego had been planning in a long walk.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Jet smirked at rose a little before she stood and stalked icily over to him "no matter, i will join you both, if that is alright with Diego here" azazel squeaked and floated over to her nuzzling her cold skin with his face. She offered the little shadow a slight smile and ran her fingers through his shadowy mass making him giggle. She gently flicked him over to Diego
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:06 am

Diego De La Rosa
The male nodded as she walked towards them, declaring she would join them. Okay... Gesturing with an open hand he nodded once more, openly inviting her to join them without words. The soft giggles of Azazel made him turn and the lightest smirk curled his lip, before the small creature was flicked back to him. Diego grit his teeth and began his casual stroll through the grasses a determined look in his eye. "I have desired to see the city, I have not seen it since the tremble."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:58 am

Jet smirked a little "it has not even been a day since the earth moved and destroyed it" she folded her arms and turned to watch him tilting her head "you look awkward, i hope i am not intruding" azazel bounced up and down his bright yellow eyes interested.

Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:57 am

Diego De La Rosa
Pursing his lips he nodded, "I know, but... I just have to see..." There was a pain in the depths of his eyes but it was quickly masked behind a well trained mask. Soon enough he lightened up and shook his head, "There is nothing to intrude. Thoughts and words should not be shared if not willing to share with anyone and everyone. Like the fact that I so do love the color green." He had stopped and was now running his foot over the floor.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:45 pm

She raised her eyebrows saying icily "pain is in your eyes" she stood beside him listening and lowered her eyebrows so that they furrowed over her eyes. She ran a hand through her dark black locks that hung down darkly, she tilted her head to the side waiting for the reply from the man who gave out such heat that was unnatural.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Diego De La Rosa
Now here was the thing, Diego was a predictable man to those who knew him. To those who didn't they could guess but they would probably guess the opposite. He wasn't a killer, he didn't like death, but he would stand up for what he believed in, he would not be pushed around by anyone. He wasn't one to act before he thought Nd most unfortunately for the man he was easily read and this was clear as Jet spoke up. Diego didn't care, he had nothing to hide. The male ran his foot smoothly through the grass, "I had a home, a family. I am unsure if they live or not. It pains me to think that they are dead, but I must know. At least I must know if they live or if they have perished. Then all will be at rest." If there was one thing though, Diego was greatly unaffected by death. It was a natural process and he found it extremely difficult to mourn anyone in death. As he looked at the green grass he smiled before walking again, "whats your favorite color, and do not tell me black I have had enough of that."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Jet sighed "Honestly, tell me where your family home is and i can send you there easily" she raised an eyebrow as he asked of her name. Her pale blue eyes shone icily "the color of ice" she told him simply, she folded her arms waiting for him to tell her so that she could move them both there.

Rose yawned getting bored with the outside, she wandered inside looking bored "bored bored bored" she complained slightly before she considered going into the kitchen and destroying things. She was like a puppy, destructive when bored.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Diego De La Rosa
"The color of ice, that's white or it could be blue, or clear... Or ice. Ice it is." He nodded before continuing forward with long strides and son. Stuffing his large calloused hands into the warm confines of his pockets. "Tell you where my home is, and we will get there. That sounds like cheating. Enjoy the walk, come on. Here we are, walking comfortably and you desire to rush things along. And here i was starting to think my company is enjoyable."

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio looked up, bored? Did he hear he word bored? Jumping up he set his work down and smiled as he sauntered over to the girl extending his hand to her as he stood a foot or two away. "We'll hello bored, I'm Antonio Zamorano. Pleasure to make your aquaintence." The male smiled, "Ah Antonio leave the girl alone, I know where your going with this- Actually rose I would suggest you slap him, kick him and leave him and his psychotic mind to himself." Antonio flicked Ruben off as he spoke, going on and ruining his fun.

(Can I give Ruben a dog? Just a regular, peaceful and aging dog?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Skies
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Fantasy Role Play-
Jump to: