The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Skies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

Black Skies - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

One freaking disaster after another, an earthquake, a tsunami, what is next? How about a gas transforming all who come into contact with it to become zombies? One thing after another leads this small group of people into situations they may have not issued had ever happened, then again they might have.

Characters
Rose
Jet
Avaline

Antonio
Diego
Ruben

Last edited by Bane on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/5112529/

AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Ruben Mogck
Now here's the thing about Ruben, he might have appeared easy going and probably more friendly due to the presence of his friends and the weaker gender, females. Ruben lived by a set of code, persay. his own made up concoction of laws or rules by which he lived his life by, one such was to never harm a female. However this mans bold act of stepping in without invitation, pushed his laws to the side and discarded them like junk. As the man, Anthiny, he knew his name to be stepped in Rubens eyes darkened. The girl didn't want this Athiny here, was that much not obvious? He didn't care if he was her brother, her father, her forsaking husband, one thing was for sure, Ruben wasn't going to say anything. So, Ruben just stood there glaring daggers into the man as he leaned back on his heel making sure his friend was hidden from view. If this man made one move towards the stairs...

Diego De La Rosa
Ruben was not the only one thinking of this mans stupid yet bold act. Diego was glaring from the top of the stairs. One step into the staircase towards Rosé and the man would have fingers where his ears should be. He remained quiet, he knew Ruben wouldn't say a thing, what worried him was Lana perhaps even more an Antonio,

Antonio Zamorano
Contrary to his friends, Antonio had no code of conduct and no law, but there was something about the way Rose had reacted that made him instantly dislike this Anthony. That and he didn't like him already. "Well you sure would like to know, wouldn't ya?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Avaline
Lana moved from her position and over to Anthony, she tilted her head smiling before a knife appeared at his throat, her hand holding it there didn't tremble "now my friend" She said in a dead tone that was some how menacing "If you don't want me to do a sweeny todd on you" she smirked pressing the knife into his throat so that a bead of blood appeared. She smirked coldly and pressed it against his throat more, he had the choice to either move back or get his throat cut open
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Ruben Mogck
The male remained quiet but he dropped his hands and lowered them to his hips, the butt of his gun now apparent in his hand. The weapon was armed, the weapon was cocked and ready. He played with it a bit, watching Lana and Anthony with a cold look in his eyes.

Antonio Zamorano
Lana wasn't the only one with a knife and Antonio slowly let his knife slide down the sleeves of his jacket and into his hands. The male was armed with knives to the teeth and though it was probably not necessary he glared at the man. If he was out the door, good. If he moved back but away from the door he'd have a few pricks in his skin by the end of it all.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Avaline
She registered movement and ducked out of the way of a heavy punch, moving forward she smiled innocently as her knife plunged into his gut and ripped its way upward. Watching him collapse to the floor she moved and tied his intestines around his throat choking him, once the man became a corpse she kicked him out of the house dusting off her hands "honestly" was all she said with a hint of scorn "men who think they rule the world cause they have a dick" she shook her head looking disappointed before she headed out toward the spring to wash the blood and guts off herself
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Ruben Mogck
The display was, gruesome to say the least. But Rubens eyes remained glued to the spot as he watched her, well it seemed she needed no help. Slipping his weapon away he noticed his friend do the same and something move away at the top of the stairs. The male was surprised to say the least about her actions and how easily the male had perished but it wa no longer a problem. So shrugging he sat down right then and there and watched Antonio plop down next to him.

Diego De La Rosa
The male stayed at the top of the stairs only moving to sit down on the first step as he watched with masked awe. Now that was awesome. He looked back once she was done to where rose was, shed learn about it later. With a sigh he rested his elbows on his knees and fisted his hands as he rested his head upon them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Rose
Rose was still curled up tightly under the bed, stiff and listening for the heavy footsteps of Anthony, her breathing was faster than normal but her eyes were still rather defiant. She wouldn't give into fear that easily, she would be fine right? right yeah it would all be good

Azazel
The shadow blinked then floated innocently over to the corpse, taking a bite out of the flesh he perked up and devoured the entire thing spitting out the bones before burping rather loudly. Stretching out he rested his head on shadowy paws and yawned "om nom nom"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:11 am

Ruben Mogck
A disgusted look spread over Ruben's face as he watched Azazel eat the body. The male convulsed, that was horrifying. Ruben wasn't one for a weak stomach but that he hadn't like to see. "Well then, that is something I am not looking forward to seeing again."

Antonio Zamorano
"At least it's all clean." He looked to the discarded bones and chuckled darkly, "That was too cool." If anything Antonio had enjoyed the whole scene, not only had Azazel devoured a person but he had also discarded of someone whom Antonio had taken a strong loathing towards.

Diego De La Rosa
The brute wasn't one of weak stomach but he couldn't say he enjoyed what he saw as much as Antonio, but he also couldn't say he was going to wretch like Ruben. Another natural process of life. He looked down the steps and decided to end Roses short lived horror. "Ruben, Antonio. Get rid f the bones, don't let the girl see them." He'd tell her that this Anthony fella had gone and left without a sound. Whether she'd believe him only seconds time would tell as he looked back down to see the two males working diligently to remove the leftovers. With soft steps he walked to Roses door, before moving out of the way of her fury and standing to the right, he laid three soft knocks on the door before turning to lean against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:48 am

Avaline returned dripping wet, shaking herself off she watched the men remove the bones before she sat down. Stretching out she half closed her eyes green orbs highly amused by what she saw. The exslave subtly ran her fingers over the ugly deep scars.

Rose curled up tighter "get lost Anthony" her voice was strong and appeared to be without fear. She would not fear she would not break. Pulling herself out from underneath the bed she stood there preparing herself for a fight
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Diego De La Rosa
Suppressing a sigh of slight exasperation, the male thought about calling through the door but shook his head. She'd believe he was lying, so with a cautious step forward he turned the knob of the door slowly. Diego sighed, this went against his own little set of code but he opened the door and stood in the door frame, leaning on it heavily. "Anthony is no longer here."

Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:31 pm

She eyed him before she relaxed nodding she tucked her short sharp knife away, "thank you" she muttered offhandedly he was gone she could finally relax again. She decided for now that she could trust the others in their little group of survivors, her pale green eyes still simmered

Lana squeezed the moisture from her hair watching as the two boys returned. At the age of 25 she was probably older than they were. She stood well aware that her white shirt was sticking to her semi transparently. Turning the tattoo on her back was blatantly obvious
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Diego De La Rosa
Diego nodded and hovered there around the door for a few more seconds before a light smile touched his lips and he turned away. The door clicked soft,y shit behind him and he stayed standing there a but, pondering over the situation before the small chuckle he had been holding escape his lips. With half a nod, Diego stepped his way quietly towards the door of what he had claimed as his and stepped inside, closing the door silently behind him.

Ruben Mogck
Antonio had taken the left overs and pushed them down the hall, leaving Ruben alone with Lana. The male sat down, looked around and plucked a single cigarette in between his lips before lighting it up. His eyes wandered slowly as he took a hit and carefully took the stick in between his fingers as he looked at Lana who had since turned around, her tattoo in full view. The male gazed at it for a second, smiling stupidly as he did so before he rubbed the back if his neck and kicked himself for thinking of it at all. Now unsure he huffed noisily, "Het want one?" He reached out the pack of cigarettes in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:49 pm

Lana turned her arms folded over her chest "no thank you" her face was composed and difficult to read she herself read Rubens emotions easily and smirked "unsure of yourself Hm? Do not even let yourself think that I am interested, such emotions make you weak and easy to topple" her aim was to push him away, she enjoyed being hated and not trusted. After all no good deed would she do, her past had taught her that from a young age.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Ruben Mogck
The male shrugged and pocketed the cigarettes, his hands freezing half way. A harsh laughter leg him, a cruel cackle as he raised his cocoa colored eyes to look at her. "You think you know everything with one look don't ya, li- Lana. Girl, get those pretty little eyes checked, you won't be able to read everything or everyone." Scoffing at the very thought, that she thought he had been thinking of the chance of her being interested was far too funny not too laugh at. The male smirked and shook his head, "Yes the emotions of liking the tattoo on your back will most definitely make me weak." Ruben laughed and started walk away up the stairs.

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio returns and plopped down next o the sheep. "I feel pretty, oh so pretty..." The male laughed as he grabbed the creatures head and looked around, before sighing in exaggeration. "I should do this outside, wouldn't want to get e floor all bloody," chuckling darkly to himself he threw the sheep onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Lana smirked slightly 'that's right' she thought 'keep thinking you're one step ahead for you obviously have no idea what this tattoo symbolises nor that I am not the only one with it' she chose a place to sit down tracing nails over the scars "oh how lovely they are" was all she said before she lightly traced her knife over them. The ghost chains feeling like they still weighed down her hands,

Azazel was sleeping off his huge meal, with a distended belly he rested on diegos shoulder spouting out things in both English and shadow, some of the things were about places he wanted to go while others he was threatening the silver skinned man
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Ruben Mogck
The tall male stopped at the top of the stairs and sighed. He looked at the cigarette in his hand and grumbled quietly before squishing it in between his fingers, extinguishing the light that was still there before he had even taken a second hit as he threw it carelessly to the side. Taking out the pack he looked at it in disgust and threw it towards the door too as he walked down the dark hallway where the four doors were located.

Diego De La Rosa
Diego listened to the shadow muttering and chuckled softly as he heard him. The young shadows voice was strangely calming so he sat there, hearing but not really listening. That was until he heard Azazels gentle or rather quiet cursing. The male straightened up at this and narrowed his eyes, interesting.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:10 pm

"Stupid silver skin you won't hurt jet! Don't care if you are her pappy I'll beat you up! Even if silver hurts me" the little creature muttered

Rose managed to make her way up onto the roof and inhaled the feeling like her brother was beside her she softly began to sing the song that was them wanting to break free of the restrictions placed on them "I'm gonna try defying gravity, kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity" she spread her Arms out looking up at the sky it was like her brother was beside her "so if you care to find me look tithe western sky, as someone told me once everyone deserves the chance to fly. And if I'm flying solo at least I flying free. To those who would ground me take a message back from me, tell hem how I'm defying gravity"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Diego De La Rosa
Bringing his knees up Diego listened for a bit more. The shadow was growing excited in his sleep and the large male was unsure of he should allow the small shadow to continue his struggle or if he should continue to listen. Half of him told him that the right thing o do would be to either wake Azazel up or leave the shadow there and stop using his unconscious state to learn more about him and the icy female he'd only seen a handful of times. The other ore powerful half told him to sit here and listen and perhaps learn something if anything. Diego against his will just sat there and did just that, four thousand years. What could this shadow tell?

Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Azazel growled lowly, "no.. leave her alone! you're scaring her! no stop hurting her please! please... don't hurt Tiana no stop stop stop!" he began moving falling off diegos shoulder to land on the ground. Waking up he blinked his yellow eyes before he stretched and whimpered things to himself, not cool not cool, the silver skinned man was so scary.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Diego De La Rosa
The large brute watched the shadow, it appeared his dreaming was quite vivid and clear. Tiana? Who was tiana? Diego could only come to one conclusion, she was the pale woman. Apparently this silver skinned man was her father, either Azazel was truly full of imagination or he had seen this. But could Diego doubt it? There had been an earthquake, hundreds probably thousands dead, he had met a shadow and seen things he hadn't seen in years. Surely the latter was a more believable option, but was it really? Diego turned to the shadow and smiled softly as he patted his head, "We'll good morning Azazel, you seem to have had a bad sleep."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Azazel clambered into his lap and sat there shivering "i had a memory, we shadows can share memories with each other its how we learn and communicate" he turned burying his face into Diegos shirt his little form shaking. "The silver skinned man" he whispered "he eats silver so the shadows cannot harm him, he hurts us"

Lana smirked "not hungry for your cancer sticks anymore? oh well not my business, although you are so easy to read its almost sad, once you've made some assumptions about me let me know i would be glad for a laugh" she mvoed clambering back up into the attic
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Ruben Mogck
Ruben stared at the cigarettes, he should pick them up. Do not pick them up Ruben. 'Why not?' You got a brain think! Well at least you had one... 'you calling me stupid?' I can't I'd be calling myself stupid, now to inside the room and forget those things. You don't need them and it doesn't matter what she says. 'It doesn't.' No it doesn't, now go relax. You don't know how long this will last, who knows how long you will all be in here and going mad is not an option. Quit with this need and get up on that saddle, it's the only way. "The only way. Damn it with my way." However the man walked into the room and left the pack there, pushing Lana out of his mind. Sadly he was unlucky enough for the more he tried to push her away, the more he thought of her. Great. Idiot! 'I know.'

Diego De La Rosa
Diego was surprised when Azazel shivered in his lap. The male looked down at the black creature with stormy gray eyes and for once he didn't try to hold back the sympathy that made those gray pools shine. He listened and heard, and started pondering the whole thing. A man eating silver, so he could harm shadows? How silly! But Azazel was pretty shaken up. Tilting his head, Diego wrapped his hand around the small form carefully, "Oh Azazel. Don't fret, it makes the situation worse." He patted he small form before smiling softly, "Besides you have me now too."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:40 pm

"Silver is poison to us shadows, we can't touch him or protect jet from him when his skin is the very thing that makes us sick. It burns her as well" he shivered and snuggled his small face into the mans warm hand "you're nice and warm, im glad Jet let me stay with you" he smiled a little

Lana stretched out in the warm attic with a sigh, well that was interesting she thought to herself it is interesting how some of them cannot react to gore yet can deal with shadows devouring a corpse. hmm that will be of great use for another time she inspected her fingers ignoring the phantom aches on her wrists so Antonio dosen't like being called Anthony, Dear old Ruben cannot stand gore of any form, and Diego is strangley sympathetic and gentle
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Ruben Mogck
The tall male slumped messily onto the bed, falling onto his side. Oh what a day eh? Chuckling to himself he pulled out his favorite thing in the world and just watched the light bounce off the gleaming barrel. "We'll my old friend? Lets get you cleaned up." Taking out an old handkerchief, that seemed to have seen better days he wiped the gun until every smudge and every dust particle was no more. Ruben was religious to such an act, his love for his gun greater than anything else. Opening the barrel he made sure he had five bullets, and made sure the next round would be empty. Ruben liked the first round to be empty, once it clicked most everyone became confident that the gun was empty but hell were they wrong.

Antonio Zamorano
By now the rain had stopped pouring and Antonio had done his handiwork on the first and smallest sheep. The skin of the creature lay neatly to the side, it's head hung from the railing and the skinned beast was cut into pieces, chopped and ready to go. The insides had been taken out and laid neatly in a row. Heart, liver, tongue, eyes, brains. Maybe I will make some haggis later. Antonio laughed at his own joke and started a slow burnt fire, he was hungry but getting this right was more important.

Diego De La Rosa
Diego frowned, well this man sounded horrible. Especially if they had to protect his daughter from him. The male looked down and frowned, well the man sure seemed unpleasant and already Diego didn't like him. Most of the things Diego hated were things he had experienced first hand, like yelling and screaming and jokes everyone else hated. However he already strongly disliked this man. As Azazel buried his face not his hand, he couldn't help the small smile. Diego was a large man, much larger than most men his age. He was brutish and had the face that told everyone, 'Move or be crushed'. So no one, except maybe Ruben and Antonio knew that Diego was much like he felt. Azazel had been the on,y one to clarify this out loud however and it made Diego feel slightly giddy. "Warm, well that is for sure. This Ket why is she so cold?" They were on the temperature subject he may as well see how far he could get with it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:05 pm

"Because she was killed and brought back to life, because her heart is icy and cold, because her emotions are cold and only ever melt when they are around us. Her name should be Ice not jet, for she is the ice and snow" he sighed softly looking up at Diego "cause hes so much silver we cant locate him and so jet always must keep on the move"

Rose moved sitting on the edge of the roof watching Antonio work "psycopath" she told him from her high perch nicely out of reach. She didn't have the pig sticker of a knife that Lana had, her knife was slim and elegant like a needle, it was stronger than it looked however.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Diego De La Rosa
Diego nodded softly, wow that was a lot to take in. More than he had expected at least. He nodded slowly, "Only you guys huh? Well that means she really likes you shadows." He patted the shadows head again and splayed his long legs out in front of him before frowning, "than how does he find you?" A man so powerful should have been using this gift for some thing else not to torture his daughter and such creatures, thought after what he had seen Azazel do to the body he doubted that shadows were innocent.

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio looked up and saw Rosé, he chuckled like the crazy he was. "Yeah, call me something new. I've been called psycho, crazy, nut, and so many other things..." He looked up again and shook his head smiling all the while, "Me a psychopath? No, no sweetheart. You see the question that makes me hazy, am I or the others crazy?*" Antonio smirked and with a final flick of his wrist, shopped the last piece of the sheep in two, with a more than sadistic grin.

*Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Skies
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Fantasy Role Play-
Jump to: