The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Skies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

Black Skies - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

One freaking disaster after another, an earthquake, a tsunami, what is next? How about a gas transforming all who come into contact with it to become zombies? One thing after another leads this small group of people into situations they may have not issued had ever happened, then again they might have.

Characters
Rose
Jet
Avaline

Antonio
Diego
Ruben

Last edited by Bane on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/5112529/

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:24 pm

"You're the one whos crazy" she told him, her eyes annoyed "and don't call me sweetheart or any of those other pet names, the last man to do that to me was my dear older half brother Anthony although maybe you do share more than a similar name" her words were fiery and direct.

"Hes very good at finding people, he has a huge network of spies" he shuddered "hes the stuff of nightmares, you wont let him get me will you Diego?"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Antonio Zamorano
"That's where you got me wrong s- ah see what you did? Ah... Rose! There we go. Your brother ah, Athony..." The male openly shuddered at the name and smirked, "Share nothing alike, and good thing for it to. One: I'm very good looking. Two: my name is Antonio not Anthony. Three: I'm awesome, he wasn't. Four: I'm not related to you, thank the heavens! And five: I'm standing here before you and not the creep. Oh wait one more, I won't share the same fate. Oh what I got another one, I don't follow females like some stalker even if I was their brother. Creepy dude." Antonio shook his head and hung the leg of the sheep over the light fire. "Ha Azazel made good work with him though, shining white bones!" Antonio chuckled darkly.

Diego De La Rosa
Spies? Well what was this man the president? Well now with everything going on, Diego wouldn't put it past everything going on. The male shook his head, the smile and sympathy in his eyes still there. "Of course not. One we are officially friends now. Two I do not seem to have a weakness to silver, so no I won't let him get you? And of I do, may fear consume my heart and leave me more dead than that boy was tonight," he winked, his gray eyes shining through the growing gloom of the room,
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Rose laughed "One you are as handsome as dirt, two you're a creep who likes to beat up girls, three hes dead?" her pale green eyes lit up it was obvious that she was thrilled with the idea of her older brother being dead. She clambered down from the roof cutting her hand a little but ignoring it, she stood there her bleeding hand shoved in her pocket, "also four you badly need a shower"

Azazel grinned up at him "Then i swear that ill be a staunche ally and friend and ill devour anyone who wishes to hurt you!" he bounced up and down before zooming around happily. Deciding that he would be nosy he peeked into Rubens room "teheehehe did you and your girlfriend have a fight?"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:54 pm

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio chuckled, "Uh dirt is filled with shiny minerals, besides I feel pretty oh so pretty! That makes me at least pretty. And uh yeah, girls are easy, they scream and shout but never do anything, and I don't beat them up. I'm not a monster those I quickly get rid of, they're so annoying." Antonio waves his hand girlishly as he sat down in front of the piece of meat, eyeing it hungrily before going on, "Yeah he's dead, little miss brown curls in there opened up his stomach and choked him with his own guts. It was beautiful! Oh and then Azazel cleaned him up good. By the way I want to keep his skull." He laughed hysterically and shook his head as he said this. He looked up as she dropped from the roof before nodding somewhat sadly. "Oh I know, I smell like a dumpster but then again my friends and I went dumpster diving yesterday... Or was it this morning... Huh... I don't remember, maybe it'll rain again." He chuckled softly before jump into quickly, "ouch hot!" He waved his hand around, before poking the sheep again. "Screw it." Wrapping his hand around the exposed bone, he flinched slightly at the heat but ignored it. "Ugh I don't have manners but do you want some? Before I devour it all by myself which I would do quite happily?"

Diego De La Rosa
The male laughed, oh yes it was good to ha e a friend willing to ear s done for you. Watching him go, Diego stood up and peeled off his short, it was still wet as wee is pants, and shoes and socks. The male sighed and pulled off his shoes and socks but stopped there before leaning against the wall and closi his tired eyes,

Ruben Mogck
Ruben looked up slowly and smiled as he saw Azazel. "My girlfriend? You already pairing us up eh? First of all, shadowy creature, she ain't my girlfriend, wouldn't want her as one either and two not really. It was more of a misunderstanding besides Rooster here needs a cleaning. And by damn it, I will have him cleaner than you left those bones,
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Azazel giggled shifting his form so that it became imp like, with bright yellow eyes he sat down "you are jealous of my strength and ability to clean bones so clean that they shine a blinding white and could be used as table ware" he chuckled his slanted yellow eyes staring at him with evident curiosity "shes up in the attic, interesting wonder why shes up there"

Rose shook her head "no thanks creepo, oh can have it" seeing her brother had put her off all ideas of eating, she folded her arms "and shall i elaborate? you are as handsome as goat shit mixed with dirt" she had short ginger hair that was being played with by the wind
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Antonio Zamorano
The male shrugged and sat back down and enjoyed his meal with a happy or rather content twinkle in his eyes. He hadn't eaten in two days, but that was by his own choice. Underneath the heavy jacket and baggy pants was a thin frame, well built after all for what he did all day and ought he had to have something from it all. He chuckled and shrugged, "That's what you say swee-" he glared at her, "Rose." He shook his head and ran his hand through his hair before shrugging again, "I think I'm handsome, the mirror thinks I'm handsome, the last girl called me handsome before she lost her tongue, and that other fella called me handsome... But that was ah... Yeah. I seem pretty handsome to a,lot of people except you. But that's okay cause I'm still handsome no matter how shitty you make me sound." He smiled, "Oh by the way, you want clean and good smelling go hug Diego or steal his shirt. I swear that guy..l ugh." The mere thought of such cleanliness made him feel weird. Sure he got dirty, his friends got dirty but he was the on,y one to stand the stench of the cigarette with everything else he'd been doing. "Or Ruben, he smells a lot better than me I can assure you that." He lifted his shirt, "yeah gasoline, smoke, gunpowder, blood and ah trash." He smiled cockily and shrugged again, cleanliness was not his thing.

Ruben Mogck
The male looked at the shadow and shrugged sadly, "I know but Ole Rooster is kind of old and the gleam fades with age." He winked before looking up, "in the attic? What you think I'm going to go up there and talk? Ask her how she feels? That's a woman's job, besides she hates my guy probably will do the same as Anthony if I go up there."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:23 pm

The imp giggled "oh you humans are halarious, no, i wasn't implying that, im simply implying that she has an interesting past starting with the slave scars around her wrists" he shifted back into his poofy cloud form and stretched out before floating over to rooster he sniffed it "you let her touch it" he said with amusement.

Rose rolled her eyes "ew no thanks, i am happy being a single pringle who don't need no man" she snapped her fingers before grumbling a bit inspecting the blood she sighed too lazy to go and bandage it up properly she wiped the blood on her pants and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Antonio Zamorano
The male had finished his meal quickly and slowly lied down in his back, his stomach full. He lifted his arms to the sky as he lay there in the wet grass. "Single pringle, haha... Nice one." He sat up slowly and took the bone he had in his hand. Twisting it carefully this way and that he looked up at Rosé, "Name an inaminate object, any thing you want. Well it can be an animal too. Flower, deer, fox, even poop. Just say one." He watched her intently as he put out the fire and lied the bone carefully next to him. He stood up as he waited for her answer and walked around her to where he had nearly placed all of the various organs. He threw them lazily onto the dying fire before looking at her, "heart, tree, bird..." He bounced the sheeps heart in his hand before throwing that too into the fire.

Ruben Mogck
"Oh." Ruben flushed a light red in embarrassment and smiled, "Heah I've seen those bit I wouldn't dare ask, bet she'd try to skin me." He looked at Azazel and shrugged, "I don't hurt women, though if anyone takes takes my Rooster again I promise to out a bullet somewhere on them for it. Ya see, my bullets aren't just for regular people, I've known about other creatures for a while now so I got to using myself some silver ones, they ain't easy to find but if your Ruben they sure are." Smiling, and truly not knowing he opened the barrel, "see?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Rose raised her eyebrows, "A wolf" she said eventually wondering why on earth he would bother asking her something like that, she assumed that it was to carve onto the bone although she didn't get why he would want to do that for a chick like her. she watched him with pale green eyes that were slightly narrowed and wary

Azazel smirked "those ones arent silver, and for your information she probbaly wouldn't skin you, didn't know you were so afraid of the cat like female" he chuckled forming back into an imp form as he often did when he felt mischevious. He sat there folding his arms with a big white feral grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Antonio Zamorano
The boy frowned, "Boring!" He sing songed and stepped on his current bone with glee, the crunch filling him with sadistic pleasure. "Come on you have to have some imagination in that head of yours." He too, out the fleeces and smiled, "make myself a pair of mittens." He paused and smirked, "Three little kittens have lost theirs mittens and don't know where to find them. You naughty kittens p, you lost your mittens! Now you shall have no pie!" Antonio frowned, "awe now I want pie..."

Ruben Mogck
The male spilled out the bullets with a frown, "Damn!" He patted his pockets and patted his belt. "How'd you know?" There was an angry look to his eyes but he said nothing more to the shadow other than the answer to comment. "Afraid of a female? No. Afraid of failure, afraid of losing my pal? Yes."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:58 pm

"oh god, why do i even bother talking to such an idiot" she muttered under her breath "fine, fire breathing dragon roasting several civilians whilst standing on an ancient castle, imaginative enough for you?" she snapped obvious fire returning to her pale green eyes

Azazel grinned "cause i checked, afraid of loosing Rooster? or Antonio? Or your mediocre genetalia?" he rocked back and forth shadowy hands with their long claws digging holes in the wood work of the door frame. He chuckled "i dare you to ask, bet you five pounds that they're slave cuff markinsg"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:55 am

Antonio Zamorano
A sly grin spread over his features, as he slowly nodded before turning away from her and finishing his ah... Cleaning. "Yes, yes it is. I like it." Onc the fire was out and all the internal organs were nothing but ashes he turned and shrugged, "See you do got a brain in that head of yours." With a crooked smile, he brushed past her and set the fleece of the animal down on the steps before sitting next to it. Truth be told he had eaten to his hearts content and was feeling kind of sluggish. "Rose, Rose. Huh. Rosa, rosita, Rosalinda, Rosario, rosa, Rosa, rosita. Antonio approved."

Ruben Mogck
Ruben flicked the small shadow a low glint in his eyes, "Genetalia? Now what on earth does that mean? English dear shadow, English!" The male frowned, he was always up for a challenge but this? Frowning even deeper, his smile and expression blank he sighed, "Five pounds?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:54 am

The redhead narrowed her eyes "It is just Rose, none of those other names, I do not care if you approve or not" she stayed where she was watching him with narrowed eyes. She didn't trust this guy as far as she could boot him, Diego had earned some of her trust but this guy? oh hell no. Ignoring the infamous winds that often screeched across the plains she watched him through pale orbs

Azazel smirked "I will bet you a significant Sum of money that those marks around her wrists are cuff marks" he stretched out watching him with evident amusement "Genetalia, your little friends down below" he gestured toward Rubens groin
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:52 am

Antonio Zamorano
The male nodded and sat up, "Exactly, you don't like being called anything other than Rosé and I don't like being called anything other than Antonio. We see eye to eye in this, now use that brain of yours and see where it goes." There was a light smirk on his lips but his deep chocolate colored eyes were focused elsewhere, somewhere beyond her. They looked distracted but he just didn't want to look at her.

Ruben Mogck
The male looked towards where Azazel was gesturing and narrowed his eyes. "Ha! Mediocre, boy you got that wrong." He stood up and nodded, "Mediocre, ha. Little ha! I'll show you." He pocketed Rooster and walked towards the door swinging it open and stepping outside, he looked around before making his way up to the attic. He was going to ask this girl what those were, and prove to the small shadow he was anything but. His cheeks had a light red color to them as he finally found his way up, but it wasn't because he was put of breath. Ruben looked around and spotted Lana, maybe he was mediocre after all.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 am

Lana being lana had found a hammock and strung it up, relaxing in it at the sound of Rubens approach she opened dark green eyes. A mocking grin appeared on her face "welcome welcome to my humble abode what can i do for you?" he was her bitch and she knew it, he had to as she had saved his life.

Rose narrowed pale green orbs "oh? annoyed because i associated you with my dearly departed brother when it comes to pet names?" she moved out of the shadows and into the sunlight. Sitting down on the grass several meters away she sighed with annoyance yet also contentess as she felt the warm rays on her
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:22 am

Ruben Mogck
By now Ruben was seriously regretting his decision, okay so he didn't want to ask that meant nothing... Right? However he grumbled quietly, cursing Azazel with every word he had forbade himself to use before relaxing his posture and shrugging, "Your humble abode, eh?" He looked around, a smirk tugging the corners of his lips upwards, "I'm bored, I need entertainment." He smiled cheekily and sauntered his way easily to the middle of the room.

Antonio Zamorano
The male nodded, "Aye." He finally allowed his gaze to rest on her, well he hair at least. The male chuckled darkly and remained quiet for a while before shrugging and muttering in the strange voice of his. "I like bananas..." He. Oddest to himself, his own conversation going on, "No, idiot." Finally finished he picked up a small stone and smirked, "About that stick, it was meant for me. I'm just too quick."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:30 am

"oh? so you are up for a game then, you make an assumptioin about me and i figure out what makes your little brain tick, if you're not up for it then you obviously aren't that bored" she laughed softly resting her hands behind her head, green eyes closing she rocked herself from side to side on the hammock

Rose shrugged "twas just a stick, ive had worse" her pale eyes watched him warily, still not trusting the odd male she flicked her gaze away as a moving object caught her attention. Satisfied after examining it that it was just a bird she returned her look to Antonio
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:41 am

Ruben Mogck
Perfect! Ruben gestures with his hands, "Well I sure am bored... Deal." He stuffed his hands in his pockets, his arm resting against the butt of the gun as he erased the smile from his face, the light still in is eyes. He crossed his arms over his broad chest, his long legs splayed out half a shoulder length from each other.

Antonio Zamorano
"Well sure it was a stick but you looked like you had been hit by a bomb or something." Antonio chuckled softly before slowly sliding down down into the ground, his eyes starting to droop lazily. "You know, the skies are clear, the city is destroyed and here we are. Three guys, a beast, a I don't know what Ruben is, a nuthouse runaway, a strange female seeming to know everything with a look and you, the little redhead with fire in her green eyes. You ever wonder why this happened? I'm sure there is someone else, then instead f five we'd be six, maybe she or he is invisible. Who knows we may be right here for a long time, woohoo!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:46 am

Lana laughed softly rocking back and forth she gestured "you first" she told him, oh this would be fun she could make him think that he had the upper hand when in reality she was just toying with him. he was her newest plaything and she was going to make the most of him before he broke

"im not little, you're all just unnaturally tall!" came the fiery retort, she glared at him "oh so you think this is all some great destiny? pfft, there is no destiny about this, it is the hand we've been dealt and so as humans we must survive"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:55 am

Ruben Mogck
The male nodded and pondered for a moment he would begin with what he wanted to say, no not yet. So with a shrug he hummed in question quietly until he snapped his fingers. "I make an assumption, you see what makes my brain tick. Alright, I would assume you don't come from around these parts and have somewhat of a rocky path in your wake, eh?"

Antonio Zamorano
He shook his head, "Destiny my ass. I don't believe in destiny, that's a load of shit, imagine that what point would there be to living life then?" Antonio shook his head vigorously, "I'm just saying its funny. And I'm sorry... Not. But you are really small how talk are you like uh three feet high?"

(Ah I am sorry, I do t know feet, and meters and all of at its all so confusing!)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:06 am

"five foot two actually" she told him with annoyance glaring daggers at him "i hate you so freaking much you asshole" she pulled out her skinny dagger and began throwing it up in the air catching it by the hilt. Pale green orbs watching its progress sometimes moving her hand to catch it differently.

"You use your gun to keep you grounded, keeps your head clear without it you become more agitated and likley to snap, you are not a fan of gore and prefer guns than knives" she replied with a coy smile on her face. Her eyes still closed she looked like the picture of peace and content
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:13 am

Antonio Zamorano
Nodding his head the male agreed. "Do you hate me? Truly do you? Here I am outside, making myself a meal and the Rosé falls from the sky like a forgotten friend, due to loneliness and pain, and somehow with all I say and my beautiful stink you stay outside in my presence keeping me and yourself some rather full company with short words and complete sentences." He rose his brow, maybe she didn't like him but she didn't hate him. Oh no, someone who hated him would have thrown that pretty little dagger towards him.

Ruben Mogck
"A single look and you know all about a person, probably got one of those ah... Computers in your head." He kept his words light and fun for himself at least. He made no inclination to what she had said other than tightening his arm around the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:33 am

Rose snorted "I'm not your friend" this man was oh so aggravating he really made her want to stab him but she knew that it wouldn't be worth it and that he would just laugh it away. She sighed playing with the shiny knife before she lightly pressed the tip to the middle of her palm.

Lana grinned "no, just practise and a discerning eye" she opened her eyes and turned her head to watch him "oh I see, yes these are marks of being a slave I do believe that you owe azazel some cash" she laughed with amusement before she pulled back a sleeve revealing the deep scars that were a mark of her past
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:44 am

Antonio Zamorano
The male shook his head and sighed, this was as if he was speaking to a child. Oh well, "No, no. I never referred to you as my friend, we never will be friends girl. I... Ugh never mind. Use that little head of yours and figure it out." He shook his head and started to chuckle, "And they call me stupid.Well gues what dumdums, I graduated with straight A's and I went on never finished though." He mumbled this comment to himself, Antonio was a smart fella, smarter than many men like him. He'd finished high school, had skipped tenth grade. He had gone on to college with a bundle of scholarships underneath his arms and then it happened. His life was changed and now he was wanted in six states and all of South America.

Ruben Mogck
Ruben snapped his fingers, that had been his next thing. Sighing he smirked, "It's a shadow, shadows do need money," he scoffed and allowed himself to look at the scars, he shook his head and shrugged, "Slavery huh? You sure don't look like one."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:52 am

Rose retorted "if you're oh so much smarter than Scottish me what are you doing away from some hot shot career" against her will she was becoming quite interested in this man although he did need to have a good scrub down.

Lana smirked letting her sleeves cover her scars, her green eyes watched him with amusement "oh my you have eyes to perceive things; come now you must have some assumption of how I became who I am" she grinned slightly "interesting pas you have there by the way"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Skies
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Fantasy Role Play-
Jump to: