The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost at sea, time and space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killian and Skye got their hands on an ancient magical doohickey that suddenly carked into life and sent him down the worm hole of time and space and after at some point during this slip saw a TARDIS and a couple of OOD ended up finding himself in a comfortable enough apartment heavily influenced by a love f the sea. Claire has been working at the FBI for a number of years now after escaping Ices rule, coming home late one night she finds the pirate that she knows exceedingly well despite never having met him before. Finally poor innocent flower crown lamb hearted baby nathan got himself sent back in time because of the ancient magical doohickey and landed face first on skyes ship with his only belongings being what he had in his pack at the time and the clothes on his back. With the doohickey broken and in killians possession for now Ices shadows have picked up on what happened and are now searching for him and the magical doohickey.
Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 B997213d5bc01eab9d9521198e166690
^ said ancient magical doohickey
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:03 am

Julian was up only moments before Claire, joining her with her breakfast. Eyeing the shadow and the falcon, he simply tugged his boots and hat on, and headed out side, leaving the door open for Claire to follow, as well as the falcon if she wanted to. Finding Killian already outside, the two men exchanged nods of greeting, and the stockman readied the horses. "You coming, kiddo, or are you going to si around all day?" he called out to her, leading the mare he'd saddled for her. Addressing Killian, he added. "I've left the door open, help yourself to food and whatnot. We'll be gone probably til lunch." Killian simply nodded. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 11:23 am

Ducking outside with mana in her hands and a decent scratch on her from getting in the middle of the arguement Claire just handed Killi mana and introduced herself to the mare by letting her sniff her hand before swinging on and giving her a gentle pat to the neck "Wasn't sitting around, was saving mana from becoming bird chow" claire countered sticking her tongue out at Jules lightheartedly. She quite clearly was eager to go and find a horse, she knew she'd probably end up where the used and unwanted standardbreds ended up, they werent always the prettiest or the best but she loved them
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 11:28 am

Killian took the little shadow, letting him sit on his shoulder, and shook his head slightly at the antics of him. Julian just grinned, getting on Ned. "If he became bird chow, it might teach him some manners," he said lightly, heading off. He was in the mood for a challenge as well, something that would keep him and Claire busy while she was here. Heading off down the road, he whistled as the gelding plodded along, thinking through what he was going to ask Claire now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:53 pm

Grinning she guided the mare after Jules falling into step with him, relaxed and confident on the horse her thoughts were flicking from the excitement of the kill pens back to the talk with Kililan she'd had the night before. Shaking her head free of the distracting thoughts she looked up ahead, unknowingly beginning to hum an old familiar song to herself, half hearing Jules's whisleing.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:55 pm

Eventually glancing at her, he spoke. "You're doing some heavy thinking there, Clairebear." He'd heard their murmurs the night before, but hadn't caught any of the words, or the topic of conversation. It didn't bother him, as long as his Claire was happy. "Hoping he'll stick around, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:03 pm

pausing in her humming when he began speaking she glared at him a little "So what if he does? dosent matter how long he stays he'll end up returning to to his own time" So what was the point? At her urging the mare picked up its pace into more of an active walk, she didn't want to talk about Killian it was all way too confusing for her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:06 pm

He shrugged. "You're happier," he commented. "What if he doesn't go back, Claire?" The stranger seemed to share Claire's feelings, but it was also obvious that neither of them had picked up on the others. It amused Julian a little. Nudging Ned faster to keep up with the mare, he kept talking. "Or, what if he goes back intending to line up and meet you again, hm? You're both shadow people. You said you won't die. There's nothing stopping him."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:13 pm

He would go back, she just knew it in her gut, jeez Jules was a real motor mouth at the moment. What kind of moronic idiot would wait three hundred years for someone? It was dumb, "Shush" she grumbled trying to get the annoying prat to stop blathering on. At least none of his shadows were with them at the moment that would have been awkward
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:18 pm

He grinned at her grumpiness. "Ah I'm right. You only go grumpy when I'm right and you don't like it." Reaching over, he tugged at her braid. "Stop being stubborn for once. The man makes you happier than I've seen in a long time. Talk to him, you duffer." Deciding that it would be best to leave the topic now, he did, beginning to whistle again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:43 pm

how she hated it when he was right, sure say just talk to him what was she supposed to talk to him about?? Huffing she looked down at her hands, what was the point? She'd just end up alone again, unaware of what mana was doing back at the house she continued forward. Mana had remembered a game he and claire used to play and was bouncing up and down on the mans shoulder demanding that they play it "Play a game with me! Its called would you rather, claire used to play it with meee"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:46 pm

"Grumpy guts," Julian murmured. "What sort of horse are you thinking of? A big handful, or one just to tide you over?" Guiding Ned to the side of the road, he waited for the car to pass them, and then carried on.

Growing tired of the shadow's persistent bouncing, Killian picked the shadow cat up by his scruff, studying him. "Demanding thing, aren't you?" Letting go of him, he sighed. "What's the game, scruff?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:49 pm

"not sure yet" copying his motions without thought as she heard the car coming up behind them, she'd like a challenge sure but she really wanted a horse she could bond with and love without restraint. Looking back at Jules she sighed quietly, unaware her own personal doubts and worries flickered onto her features for a few brief moments, returnig er attention to the horse and the road she was silent

The cat hit the ground with a thud then leapt up into his lap "I ask would you rather be, and you answer then its your turn! Liiiiike, would you rather be a drum or a trumbone"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Waiting for her to catch up, Julian gave a quiet sigh, letting her stew. He wasn't going to push her any more about the stranger. It was all up to her now. Besides, it wasn't far too the sale yards now, and she'd be distracted soon enough looking for her new horse.

Killian blinked at the shadow. "That sounds thoroughly pointless," he said, amused despite himself. "Besides, I don't know what either of those are." Maybe his sister would come out and join them, it was strange for her to not be around with the sun.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:12 pm

Finally they were there and she could distract herself from Jules and his annoying questions, tying up the mare next to familiar old Ned she wandered along taking everything in. The kill pens were on the other side of the sales yards to where they were and it looked like it was going to be a bit of a shove to get over there, resigning herself she soon grew cold and distant the self that appeared when she was surrounded by those she didn't know. Sticking close to Jules's side she was reminded of coming here with him and Nikau when they were kids to pick out a brumby each, dear old Pippen, the shaggy little gelding had become her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:16 pm

Weaving easily through the crowd, greeting the people he recognised, it was a bit of a slog to get through the crowd. Shoving his hands in his jeans pockets, h narrowed his eyes as they finally got through the crowd, eyeing off the skinny neglected horses. "You first, bear. See which one catches your eye." He followed her as she wandered, often stopping to have a chat with an old friend before catching up to her again. He wasn't sure if he wanted a trouble horse right now, but he was keeping his eye out for one just in case.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:41 pm

She was so sick of the harness, rubbed raw and extremely lightweight the ginger mare was muscled from years of pulling and how she hated it. Her mane and forelock had been shaved, meanwhile her tail was one big dreadlock made up of many smaller ones. Her feet had not been done for many years and her teeth sliced into her mouth whenever she tried to eat, with a halter on underneath the tight bridle and a thick leather strap to stop her from tossing her head up and rearing she was unwilling hitched up to a log the sellers idea to showcase how strong she was. Her only positive selling point was her strength after all, back feet in hobbles that allowed her to take steps but unable to kick there was yet a defiant dangerous glint in the mares brown eyes. She had a star and two back white socks, heavily caked in mud she almost looked like she was a bay with black legs. Standing there she refused to pull, angry and scared, men, women, they all wanted to hurt her, the cracking of a whip against her skin to get her going was loud but ineffective. She stood and stood until she was unable to take it anymore, beginning to pull, she knew they always won in the end but she made it her mission to refuse and retaliate as much as she could. Her mouth was hard, leaving them with little control as she turned and lunged at someone too close to her, her head was eventually wrenched around and she was forced forward.

None were allowed to interfere with what was happening as the 14.2 mare pulled the impressive sized log meter after meter. Fully clipped, her body was soon dripping with sweat, covered with lather from the ill fitting tack, all the while blood from her teeth cutting her mouth and foam stained red from it covered her lips and front legs. Ears were pinned flat against her head the entire time, continuously yanking her head against the strap trying to pull her head up she abruptly changed tactics. Keeping her head close to her chest she managed to preform a small rear, landing on her four hooves she tried again and this time got a proper one, victoriously calling out with a shrill piercing whinny she landed on her shocking hooves ignoring the commands and whip again. However on her next rear she over did it, tipping over onto her back, the human intelligence that had gleamed in her eye was extinguished as the animal completely took over, struggling to get up she ripped open her skin on the stone ridden ground. Each moment she couldn't get up the more fear coursed through her, legs flailing and wrenching her head painfully it felt like years before rough hands grabbed her by the halter and rolled her onto her side before pulled her up onto her feet again. Completely refusing to play ball now the mare turned on the man who'd dragged her up aiming to savage him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 9:59 pm

Curious about the big gathering near an open area, Julian headed towards it, frowning at the sound of whips and shouting. Getting to the temporary barrier that they’d put up just as the small mare began moving, his normally gentle eyes went hard with fury. Watching until she reared over backwards, he turned and shouldered roughly through the crowd to the seller. The crowd was beginning to drift away anyway, unwilling to spend money on a clearly dangerous horse, and soon he was the only one left, with Claire hanging around.
Julian’s voice was cold and hard as he spoke, the words clipped as he tried to control his anger just a little. He didn’t care what the seller was saying, ignoring the advice that she wouldn’t respond to gentle techniques or a soft hand. Looking around for Claire, he called out to her. “Claire, get Ned for me. I’ll need the leadrope that’s on his saddle.”
Turning back to the seller, they entered a fierce argument, the stockman coldly turning down every argument about him not buying the mare, sticking firm to his low price. She wasn’t worth much, not with her appalling condition and clearly dangerous attitude. Glaring silently at the seller, the other man finally mumbled his way into silence, and accepted the offer.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:08 pm

Livid all Claire could do was stand there in a fury, if she'd spoken she would have sounded exactly like her grandmother. Green eyes were clear windows to her anger, she recognized the mare, the brand on her shoulder matched one that she herself had. Something Ice put on everything she considered her property, not wanting to spook the mare guessing it'd be frightened of herself she nodded and simply vanished too angry to be bothered walking. Returning with the horses she passed Julian the leadrope he'd asked for watching the mare warily, not trusting her physical voice she silently passed words to jules She's one of ices, that brand on her shoulder. I'd wager that theres a human in that horse she kept it short knowing he was busy teaching the prick who was sellign the poor thing a lesson. The man got himself out of reach just a little too fast, sore from the fall, Rose lowered her head and managed to grab the leather strap in her mouth, beginning to use her overly sharp teeth to try and destroy it so she could lift her head up all the while paying close attention to what the two over to her right were saying. More humans, more people who wanted to hurt her, she'd teach them Fuck you all, go to hell the angry venemous words were said in a thick scottish accent. Success, chewing through the old leather she lifted her head up properly and glared around the entire time her ears remained pinned back a warning as was the tautness of her muscles. The mare was explosive and ready to attack anythin gand anyone
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Taking the leadrope with a nod, he coiled it nicely, and slung it over his shoulder. Glancing at her as she spoke, he nodded shortly, taking in the information. Rounding back to the idiot who was selling her, he spoke, gesturing to the mare. “Unhitch her, she’s in no condition to be harnessed at all, especially in that.” His voice was icy cold. He was fuming about the treatment of the horse, glad now that Claire had asked to go to the kill pens. She would have been shot had he not been around, he knew that for sure. Finally looking at the mare again, he wasn’t surprised at the anger and pain in the second voice he heard, and gave a quiet sigh. It was going to be hard getting the long leadrope on her, but he needed to in order to pony her back to the farm. He wasn’t stupid enough to try and remove her harnessing while she was still around the people selling her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Understanding what they'd said she was suspiciously good until she was unhitched from the log before turning on the Seller, managing to get a good grip on his arm as she could with two bits in her mouth and a flash strapping her mouth shut. He ripped away leaving a decent chunk of flesh in her teeth, he was too fast on his feet with herself hobbled the way she was, so she spat out the small mouthful and aggresively pawed the earth Come on, take all this shit off and we'll see how fucking manly you fuckwits are she wanted to kill them, kill all of them, punish them for doing this to her. Torn between going to the side of the arena to try and attack them and going awya she picked to move away from them to stand on the other side of the arena to them. Facing them still, as she was unable to defend herself with the hobbles on. Beginning to shiver a little with the cooling sweat dripping from her, she did her best to swish her heavily laden tail around to rid herself of the flies that were beginning to settle on her
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:38 pm

Ordering everyone out of the area, Julian stayed where he was, having already paid for the mare. Holding the leadrope lightly, he moved forward slowly, keeping his eyes on her. "Not gonna hurt you, ginger," he murmured, giving her space to decide what she wanted to do. "Easy now, you're safe with us." Pushing his hat back a little, anger crossed his face again as he took in just exactly what she was wearing. "Those idiots aren't going near you again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Her head jerked up in defiance despite the aching muscles in her neck, the whites of her eyes showing for a few moments Thats fucking bullshit the mare thought to herself cantankerously unaware that the man could hear her. all people do is hurt snorting she began moving away when he got to close to her, backing away from him clearly not trusting him enough to turn her back to him and make faster progress. With space between them again she struck a front leg forward and began rubbing the flash against it trying to get it off, an eye still on him. Cold, she was getting colder and it made her joints ache, she was far older than she looked and deccades of heavy work had taken its toll. Twitching her skin trying to get the flies off she turned her head and nipped at one, muscles shivering to try and keep her warm
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:53 pm

He stopped when she jerked her head up, giving a quiet sigh. "Not all of us," he murmured, continuing to walk towards her even when she moved away. It was a cool day, and she was lathered in sweat. he needed to get her back home before she got colder. Taking the chance, he moved quickly, gripping the noseband of the bridle with his free hand and clipping the leadrope to her halter. Backing away so she wouldn't get as much of a chance to bite him, he played out the rope, giving her space again. Not taking his eye off her, he called to Claire again. "Ned please, Claire." It was going to be easier to deal with the mare when he was on the gelding, the old horse knew how to deal with the panicky ones well.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:59 pm

Trying to bite him when she realized what he was doing she was unable to do so with his hand on the noseband, the mare changed tactics and came after him with her ears flattened back it almost appeared that she had no ears. She kept trying to close the space, intent on doing some kind of bodily harm to him, unable to do anything apart from a walk she was at a disadvantage, watching another horse being lead in the mare suddenly changed direction going for the female. She smelled like ice, stopped by the rope, Rose flicked her head and began trying to yank it out of the mans hands, leaving Ned near Jules Claire retreated observing quite easily that the mare would murder either one of them if she had half the chance.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:05 pm

He kept his hand tight on the rope, not letting her go near Claire. "Easy, grumpy," he said, trying to calm her down. Mounting Ned smoothly, he wrapped the leadrope around the horn securely, giving her plenty of space to trail behind the gelding, and gave a sigh. Looked like he had his work cut out for him for the next year or so. Looking over at Claire, he half shrugged. "Still want to find one for yourself, bear? This one's not going to let you near her by the looks of things." He'd wait here for her, playing a game of not letting the mare attack him or Ned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at sea, time and space
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next