The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost at sea, time and space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killian and Skye got their hands on an ancient magical doohickey that suddenly carked into life and sent him down the worm hole of time and space and after at some point during this slip saw a TARDIS and a couple of OOD ended up finding himself in a comfortable enough apartment heavily influenced by a love f the sea. Claire has been working at the FBI for a number of years now after escaping Ices rule, coming home late one night she finds the pirate that she knows exceedingly well despite never having met him before. Finally poor innocent flower crown lamb hearted baby nathan got himself sent back in time because of the ancient magical doohickey and landed face first on skyes ship with his only belongings being what he had in his pack at the time and the clothes on his back. With the doohickey broken and in killians possession for now Ices shadows have picked up on what happened and are now searching for him and the magical doohickey.
Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 B997213d5bc01eab9d9521198e166690
^ said ancient magical doohickey
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:59 pm

For once not struggling when she was picked up, she just leaned her head against him and closed her eyes the warm sun soon warming her up from the cold water. "you gave me the name claire, I was named karliah by Ice" Claire and Karliah were similar and name although she'd always preferred Claire, not even Julian had known her real name. Not really believing the promise but not wanting to make him feel bad she nodded slowly "okay" the okay was convincing at least
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:00 pm

He sat on a rock in the sun, settling her on his lap and just continued to hold her. He didn't know what else to say, there was nothing he could say more than he already have. He had a hunch that she didn't believe him, but he said nothing about it, letting her think that she'd convinced him. "I won't forget you." He gave her a tender smile. "How can I?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Sitting in his lap comfortably she wrapped an arm around him and leaned her head against his shoulder watching him quietly. Smiling a little at the tender smile, Claire managed a nod "I'll be waiting at the farm with Jules for you" she had to trust him, reaching up with her free hand, the young woman grasped Killians chin and drew him down so she could kiss him. Trying to put her feelings for him into it as well as trying to convince herself that everything would be alright in the end
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:09 pm

He obeyed her gentle pressure, returning her kiss without question. Tightening his hug, he kept her close to him, wishing that he wasn't going to lose her. Finally breaking it, he rested his forehead against hers. "That's my girl," he whispered, and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 10:28 pm

Looking up at him when he finally broke the kiss, a quiet smile appeared at his words, not disputing them she returned the kiss before eventually breaking it. Feeling a little more herself again after the sudden shock of piecing it all together she said simply "You'd better take that jacket with you when you go" releasing him and finding her gelding sampling some of the local foliage she scrambled up onto his back and glanced out towards the horizon watching dark clouds starting to gather, excellent it looked like a storm was on the way. There was always more work to be done after a storm, wanting nothing more than to cuddle into Killian for several hours under a blanket her wants were put to the side and instead she turned the gelding towards home "We should get going"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 10:40 pm

He nodded, letting her go. "I will," he said simply, not questioning her. Alkira could talk to Cynder later and work out what they needed to know about their childhood. Following Claire to find the mare he'd been riding, he got back on her back, guiding her to be next to the gelding and reached out to touch Claire's shoulder. "What do you want, seasprite?" he asked simply. The prospect of a storm excited him. He adored them, the wildness of them making him feel much more free. Distracted by thoughts of his memories, he scratched at the place he'd been branded, disliking the reminder. He'd never belong to her again if he could help it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 11:15 pm

Distracted when his hand touched her shoulder, Claire just shook her head with a smile “What I want I can't have, you have to go back, so, thats that” she didn't get why she couldn't come with him. Going back to the time of piracy would have been like a dream come true for her, yet she knew there was no point arguing with him over it. “We'd best head back” she murmured again asking her gelding forward she took a different route home always trying to pick different ways home than the track she'd used to get to her destination. Her normally relaxed gelding spooked when a peal of distant thunder rung out, surprised she ended up toppling off onto the ground, owe, she hadn't done that for a while but it served her right for getting too comfortable. Picking herself up off of the ground now covered in dirt as well as soaking wet, Claire sighed, it wasn't her day really. Finding her gelding wandering back towards the house at a walk she caught up and swung back up onto him, not really looking forward to being laughed at by Jules she focused on the idea of showering and curling up in bed for a while. Plans never went to plan, something would go wrong when he left, and she'd have to deal with it all, great, trying to tell herself that it would all be fine was quite futile she found after self talking to herself most of the way home and remaining convinced something would happen. Watching the ginger horse that they'd picked up at the sales fret over the storm Claire pulled her gelding to a halt, the mare seemed terrified of the approaching storm. It looked like she was going to go through a fence unless someone did something, “I have to find jules” Claire told Killian kicking her gelding into a trot and finding the man quickly told him her concerns “Your gingernut mare is going nuts like shes afraid of the storm, enough to possibly go through a fence” dismounting the young woman put her gelding away and after showering made good on her idea of curling up on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:19 am

How he wished he could give her what she wanted. Simply nodding in response, he followed after her, managing to hold on when her gelding spooked. Looking down at her, he lifted an eyebrow. “You alright there, seasprite?” She looked to be not happy at all, and he didn’t say much else, just following her on home. Putting the mare away back where he’d noticed her come from, he wandered over to Rose’s paddock, well aware of her opinion of storms.
Julian had been getting dinner ready for them, glancing up at Claire’s entrance. Grinning at her mud splatters, he abandoned the meal when he was told about the mare, grabbing his jacket and hat and heading out. Finding Killian already at the fence, he glanced at the other man. “Do you know how to deal with her then?” Killian lifted his shoulders. “I used to. Is there anywhere that I can take her inside away from it all?” Julian considered the question before nodding. “Yeah, the low building over there.” He pointed. “There’s a few stalls and things there, if you want to get her settled. She knows you better.” Julian was worried about Claire though. She was quiet, and it wasn’t like her to be thrown off one of the more mild-mannered horses. Glad when Killian nodded and ducked through the fence to Rose, the stockman headed back inside, finding Claire. “Bear, honey, are you alright?” Meanwhile Killian was trying to get close to Rose, not caring that he might get kicked or bitten. “Grumpyguts, you coming? There’s an inside area for you, out of the storm.” He reached out to her, ignoring the fact that there was no halter or anything to lead her with. “Come on, you.” When she just ignored him, he gave a sigh and went inside, informing the horse man. "Not listening. You do it." He'd see what was wrong with Claire instead. Slipping past the other man when he went back outside, Killian closed the door of Claire's room behind him, tugging his boots off and sitting next to Claire. He stayed quiet, not wishing to interrupt her thoughts.
Julian just headed back outside, giving a sigh at the panicking mare. Retrieving a soft halter just in case she let him put it on her, he ducked through the fence, fishing about for some carrot in his pockets. "Hey ginger. I know you're scared. Come on, let's get you inside, okay? It won't hurt you there."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 11:47 am

Snorting wildly and lashing out with a back hoof the mare whisked her tail angrily, the whites of her eyes were showing revealing just how worried and unhappy she was with the approaching storm. Pawing the earth restlessly she looked up hearing voices, considering going over to them before another peal of thunder sent her trotting off tossing her head becoming more and more anxious, the mare didn't even notice Killian was there. Snorting fearfully she continued trotting around the paddock she was in soon becoming sweaty and hot in the humid calm before the storm broke. Coming to a halt kicking out again, a gentle voice grabbed her attention, the one that the woman called Jules was in her paddock with a halter and what smelled like carrot, backing off quickly not too sure about the halter her fear of the storm over rode the fear of the halter and sent her skittering over to the male and hiding her face in him, quivering everytime thunder boomed and cracked around them. The thunder to her was the sound of huge hounds barking as they raced over the land, the cu'siith, the black dogs that had ravaged her home. Wanting to go somewhere safe as could be from the hounds the mare allowed him to slip the halter onto her nose and around her ears, spooking slightly every time thunder rang out. Agreeing to go inside with him, the mare stuck very close to the man almost to the point of treading on his toes, once inside the sweaty worked up female relaxed a little.

She'd ignored Julian, she didn't really want to get into it, listening as Killian turned up and mentioned the red mare not listenng to him, it sounded like Jules left to go deal with her and soon the squeak of springs revealed killian sitting next to her. Peeping out from under the covers she moved to rest her head in his lap closing her eyes with a sigh, she didn't want to talk or even do anything, she wasn't quite sure why she felt this bad just knew that she did. Getting sick of resting her head on his lap she prodded him until he lay back so she could nestle her head on his shoulder and close her eyes, an arm around him so he couldn't leave, Claire gave a long sigh listenig as rain began to patter down onto the iron roof making a medley of music.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:29 pm

Talking softly to her, he offered her the carrot, slipping the soft halter over her face gently. Rubbing her cheek as she pressed her face into him, he led her quietly to the small stables he had. Usually they were kept for troublesome foalers, but they would do for her. The boxes were big and airy, and she’d be safe from the storm. “Easy ginger.” Getting her in one of the stalls, he left the halter on her, simply removing the leadrope, and shut the stall door. Deciding that it would be best for her if he stayed with her for now, he offered her another piece of carrot, still talking softly. “You’re safe in here, ginger, you’re okay.” Seeing that she was hot and sweaty, he slipped out to get a couple of brushes, and began grooming her, hoping the familiar sensation would help her calm down as well. He kept up a quiet monologue to her, not paying attention to what he was saying, simply trying to calm her down. When he was done, he stayed with her, scratching her shoulder gently, and soothing her every time thunder crashed.

Saying nothing, Killian just put his arms around her, curling up with her to keep her safe. Enjoying the sound of the storm, he deftly unbraided her hair, seeking to run his fingers comfortingly through the thick strands instead. His shadows had all settled around the room, piled up with Claire’s to sleep comfortably with each other. Tugging the covers over them both, Killian lost himself in thoughts, hating that he was hurting her, even though he was planning to be back barely the day after he left. She wasn’t going to notice that he’d even been gone, and he was going to work hard to not let the three hundred year wait affect him too much. It would be hard, but she needed him, so he was going to try his best. “I love you, seasprite,” he murmured, the words slipping out of him without warning.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Visibly shaking, she numbly accepted the carrot barely tasting it as it crunched between her rows of teeth and was swallowed. Holding surprisingly still when the halter was slipped onto her face, the frightened mare accepted the gentle touch to her cheek and followed Julian closely nearly stepping on him when she shied at a particularly loud peal of thunder. Breathing a little easier inside, she obediently went into the stall not complaining when the halter was left on her head. Starting to pace around inside the roomy stall, Rose ended up standing next to the male again seeking comfort and reassurance. Ears flicked listening to the gentle talking, it was nice and soothed the animal that reacted to her own emotions, noticing the bit of carrot she quietly accepted. Attempting to follow him out of the stall and failing, the mare quickly began fretting again, a hoof kicked out creating a loud noise against one of the stable walls, edging over to the man when he returned to her stall the chestnut pony kept shifting her weight and fidgeting unable to help how tense she became with every rumble. The brushing helped distract her a little, and she tried her best to stand still although not entirely successful she tried, leaning into the rhythmic movements, she tried to relax and calm herself down by listenining to the mans quiet talking. Her head remained quite lifted, brown eyes looking around incase this place had the big black demon dogs as well, they scared her, had killed her family and left her alone. She didn't want to be alone, turning her head around and neatly grasping the hem of the males shirt, Rose tugged on it gently don't go the voice was quietly murmured dont want to be on my own later she'd likely curse herself for the weakness she showed infront of the man, yet she couldn't help it. So far he'd been nothing but gentle and kind, and during the storm that robbed her of her self confidence she found herself taking shelter in the calm air of saftey the male provided.

Glad that he hadn't said anything, Claire contentedly cuddled into him happy to rest there with him, not stirring as she felt him methodically unbraid her hair. A slow smile spread over her features at the gentle sensation of his fingers running through her hair, “You've done this before” she murmured quietly “When I was little, you taught me how to braid and plait my hair, and would run your fingers through it” the memory had been tucked away, almost forgotten, yet some how refound by the familiar sensation. Resting there, just being wiith him, safely held in his warm arms seemed to make the world a little easier to deal with, the smile remained on her face while her thoughts slipped back into her memories of her child hood, the happy ones with the stranger that she now knew to be him. So many things had fallen into place, her hand that was resting on him idly began drawing random patterns while she thought, eyes half closed. Her shadows emotions mirrored her own and were shared without realizing it with his shadows, the sleepy black pools trading information with each other while their shadowy people snuggled. The soft murmur expressing his love for her took Claire back, her eyes widening and a pale pink flush rose up her face, looking down at the hand tracing patterns, the green eyed girl took a breath and acknowledged out loud her own feelings “I love you too Killi, always have – always will” admittedly the love for him had changed over time, from role model as a child, to friend and finally to the warm sensations that filled her when she told him the truth of how she felt. Unable to look up at him and feeling her face grow warmer after her words, Claire focused a bit more intently on her hand tracing patterns.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 11:42 pm

He stayed with her, absently removing his shirt from between her teeth. “You’re alright, ginger,” he said softly. He rubbed her neck comfortingly, not trying to leave again. Even the brief absence to get the brushes had clearly upset her, so he stayed. Hanging his hat and coat on a hook outside the stall, he settled in to wait the storm out. If the others were hungry, then Claire would be able to finish off the meal. She was good enough at cooking to realise what else was left to do. Offering the mare some more carrot, he continued to talk softly to calm her, moving his hands lightly over her coat to try and keep her from getting so worked up. “I won’t go,” he assured her. “You’re okay, you’re not going to be left alone.” He began to groom her again, no worried by the fact that it was doing nothing for the sweat that kept breaking out on her body, but he’d noticed that it helped to calm her as well. He was simply trying to find anything else that would distract her. Luckily his pockets were full of carrot from earlier in the day, so he could keep offering her the treats if she wanted them.

Relaxing as he combed through her hair, he barely moved when she began tracing patterns over him. “Do I?” he murmured, storing the information away. “It soothed you when you were hurt, didn’t it?” He didn’t really want to bring up bad memories, but it would be good for him to know in the long run. And whatever he didn’t find out from Claire herself, his jackal would learn from Cynder before they left at last. Listening to her murmur, he slid a hand down to lift her chin, studying her flushed face. There was a quiet look in his gaze, and then he kissed her tenderly, drawing her even closer to him. “Always,” he agreed quietly, pulling back a little to meet her eyes again. “I promise it will be always.” He resumed combing through her hair, spreading the black strands over the pillow and covers of the bed. He ignored what was happening with the shadows, knowing only that everything that was happening was curiously intimate, especially for him. “My seasprite.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 12:11 am

The neck rub was reassuring, reaching around to tug at the hem of his shirt again teeth were careful not to tear the fabric, not hungry she wasn't too interested in the carrot too wound up over the noises. Watching as he hung his hat and coat up on a hook, a brown eye was always keeping an eye on what he was doing, not wanting him to leave her alone with the noises that scared her so. Listening to the calm talking her ears flicked back to listen and brown eyes closed tight, the hands were gentle, comforting, feeling somewhat more secure when Julian told her he wasn't going to leave her there alone. Rose nodded her head and turned around to nuzzle into him, her fear of the storm outweighing the fear and aggression she had towards him, jumping when light flashed and was soon followed by the rumble of thunder, Rose leaned her weight into the human male. Grinding her teeth as he began brushing her again, the mare remained tense but her condition didn't worsen, ears swiveled around listening to everything that was going on. As time passed, she relaxed a little more, to a point where exhaustion swept over her from the amount of adrenaline and fear had been pumping through her, by the time the thunder and lightening had stopped she was absolutely buggered. Ending up lying down in the straw she niggled at the man until he sat down with her, placing trust in him she moved to lie on her side and rested her head on him with a long drawn out sigh. A quiet word sounded Thank you it was the first time she'd talked civillay let alone with some degree of respect.

In response to his question about it soothing her when she'd been hurt, Claire gave a slight nod “Yeah it did, when I missed you i'd do It myself and pretend you were there” that had been a private habit she'd held onto for years even after she'd been taken in by Jules. Feeling surprisingly shy when her chin was lifted, returning the quiet gaze, dark green eyes stared into the mismatched ones of the male, the tender kiss was returned. Her hand stopped its movements for the duration of the kiss, feeling him move her closer, claire didn't bother resisting, this was nice and she was willing to follow it wherever it went. Her eyes that had closed during the kiss reopened when he pulled back a little, wondering what was going on behind Killians mismatched eyes, the black haired womans hand slipped up to brush across his jawline and rest against his cheek. A soft tender look settled onto her face at his agreement with her words, no matter what they would be together again, everything would be alright. When he resumed combing through her black hair with his fingers, claire rested her head on him again, relaxed enough from the gentle brushing to almost fall asleep. Hearing the males pair of words, she felt her face flush slightly again “My Pirate” the woman returned quietly, finger back to idly drawing patterns not paying attention, a familiar worry wormed its way into her chest shattering her peace, her hand gripped the cloth of his shirt as she asked “Don't go if I fall asleep, you always left when I fell asleep” her voice was quiet, but held a degree of worry that had not been there when she'd spoken and called him her pirate. “Stay with me” Claire asked softly, he'd always left, and he was going to leave again, she wanted to go with him and stay with him instead of always being left behind. Her body tensed a little in tiem with the worry that had broken the quiet intimate moment.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 12:26 am

He didn’t pay attention to what he was saying, seeking only to keep her calm and soothe her. If he could do that, then maybe it would help their trust relationship when there were no storms. He’d been working slowly with her, teaching her the basics of being a working horse, but they were usually having some sort of argument. It was strange to not be having one with her now. Grateful when the storm finally passed, he obliged her nagging to sit in the straw, amused at it. Letting her rest her head on his lap, he stroked her cheek and neck comfortingly, reassuring her that everything was okay. It was okay to trust him and let her walls down, he wasn’t going to hurt her. “You’re alright now,” he murmured, his hands not stopping. The gentle pressure seemed to be helping her as well. Taking on board the tone that she used, a quiet smile crossed his face, and he scratched her cheek affectionately. “It’s alright, ginger. You’re alright now. It’s okay.” It looked like he was going to be spending the night in the stall with her, but that was okay too. It definitely wouldn’t be the first time, and more than likely wouldn’t be the last. He usually stayed up with the foaling mares, after all. Shifting about to make himself more comfortable in the straw, and managing to lean his back up against the wall, he settled there with her, continually stroking her to keep her calm.

He leaned into her hand as she touched his cheek, content to watch her while she seemed to study him. He didn't want to forget what she looked like. Resting his head on hers as she settled back to using him as a pillow, Killian nearly fell asleep before she spoke again, thinking about what he was feeling for his Claire. The two words that she responded with kindled a warm feeling through him, and he shifted about, settling in the bed with a soft sigh of contentment. Placing one hand over the one that was gripping his shirt, he held it, rubbing his thumb over her skin lightly. “I won’t go,” he promised. “Not this time.” He wrapped both arms around her, securing her to him to reassure her. “I’m staying,” he murmured, kissing the top of her head gently. He would tell her when he was leaving, and it wouldn’t be when she was asleep. He couldn’t do that to her, not when apparently he did it to her all through her childhood. “Go to sleep, sweetheart. You’re safe here.” It appeared that the storm was over now, and he half wondered where his sister was, though that thought slipped out of his mind. He’d have to talk to her in the morning, start the hard task of making sure she stayed with the horse man and Claire. She could keep them safe in the unlikely event that he didn’t turn up again. Besides, she belonged here in this time. There was something about the horse man that kept her grounded, and the man himself seemed to be able to understand her. That was a rarity in and of itself, and Killian wanted her to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 10:35 am

Sighing softly as the gentle stroking of her neck and cheek continued, she tolerated his hands being close to her head trusting him not to do anything. Ears twitched listening to his gentle words, if he said it was going to be okay then she'd believe that, the storm had forced her to make a choice and now that she'd chosen to go with him it was more than likely she'd be easier to work with in the future. Listening to the male readjust himself in the hay, Rose mulled over him and his actions, perhaps she would be a bit more open minded when it came to doing what he wanted in the future, she didn't plan to curb her tongue whatsoever. Drifting to sleep in the stockmans lap she awoke several times in the night, but was able to return to sleep soon after, awaking just as the sun did, the mare yawned and lifted her head from thelap it'd been resting in. Deftly getting up onto her four hooves, the chestnut mare stretched and then shook herself out, eyeing the man still asleep on the straw, she reached around and used her teeth to remove the tie from his hair cheekily. Standing near him after dropping the tie in the straw, the mare feeling hungry began picking at the straw despite knowing there was little goodness to it and sighed softly eating quietly waiting for the man to wake up.

Lying there waiting for him to reply, Claire had to focus hard to try and swallow her fear, the warm hand that covered hers which was grasping a clump of his shirt was reassuring. Listening to him tell her he wouldn't leave her, his tightened hold on her was welcome, it made it seem more real that he was here with her not some kind of made up imaginings. Closing her eyes when he told her to sleep, the woman remained awake for a while, she wanted to savour this feeling of being held tightly, the feeling of being loved and safe. Soon enough falling asleep anyway, Claire slept until an hour or so after sunrise, having fallen into a similar routine sleeping pattern as jules out of habit. Green eyes slowly opened and blinked, yawning quietly, she turned and snuggled her face into the warm chest she'd slept upon, the intimate moments they'd had the night before had been more than pleasant and she found herself wishing she could go back to them. Sighing, Claire nestled closer until her torso was practically lying on his, he was nice and comfortable, ignoring the rising sun trying to shine through the curtains, she huffed making herself at home on him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Also drifting off to sleep as she relaxed, he barely moved during the night. Waking as the sun rose, and as she moved about, he rubbed his hand through his hair, and frowned, finding the tie gone. “You cheeky devil.” Rummaging in the straw for his tie, he pulled his hair back into the ponytail and got to his feet, rubbing her neck gently. “Feeling better now, ginger? Storm’s all gone. Let’s get you back outside, hm?” Clipping the leadrope to her halter, he led her back out of the stables, absently brushing bits of straw off his clothes. He’d go back to get his hat and jacket when she was settled in her paddock again. Turning her out into it, and removing the halter, he shut the gate, leaning on the fence to make sure she was okay. Satisfied that she was, he retrieved his clothing, and heading back inside, amused at the fact that his dinner preparations were still lying about. Luckily it wasn’t anything that could go off easily, so he cleaned up. Whistling softly to himself, he put the kettle on, working out what the day would bring. He’d have to talk to Claire, something was bothering her more than usual.

Killian slept lightly, as always, spending a lot of the night talking silently with his jackal, trying to work things out so that Claire would be hurt the least. Holding her close the whole night, her movements when she woke woke him as well, and he nuzzled his nose into her collarbone. “Too bright,” he muttered, wishing that he could go back to being truly nocturnal. He much preferred the nighttime. Giving a sigh, he kissed her shoulder gently, not bothering to move. He didn’t really care that she had work to do, and despite hearing the movement of someone else out in the kitchen, he was determined to keep her with him as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Smiling at his complaint, she sent her shadows to block out the light from the windows and comfortably pressed a kiss to his warm skin. Knowing she should get up and do her jobs for the day, she found herself just nestling closer to him pulling the blanket tighter over them, how nice it could be if they could stay like this for ages, everything was simple and warm, her shadows were happily lazing around with his, swapping information with one another without thought. Wriggling so she could kiss Killian properly, she drew out the length of the tender affectionate kiss, touching her forehead to his afterwards, gentle green eyes watched his own mismatched ones contentedly. She wanted to make as many pleasant memories with him as she could, so while he was enduring three hundred years on his own he had nice things to remember, brushing gentle fingers through his black hair the young woman hadn't really registered the fact that her features were revealing the amount of affetion and tenderness she had for him. Ignoring the noises of someone else in the house, she smiled gently “First one out of bed looses” Claire anounced the smile becoming slightly cheeky as she set her head down on his chest again and wriggled until her legs were sufficiently tangled with his
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 5:38 pm

Snuggling close to her, he made a quiet sound when the sun was blocked, simply enjoying being with her. His shadows were happily trading information with hers, and Alkira had found Cynder to chat to, working out exactly what their childhood was like so that he could do what she needed. Opening his eyes at her tender kiss, he didn’t protest at her drawing it out, and kept his eyes on her, studying her eyes. Not letting her pull back for very long, he kissed her again, wrapping his arms more securely around her. Grinning at her challenge, he slid his fingers over her ribs, tickling her lightly. “I’ll be winning that, sweetheart.” His expression mirrored hers, surprisingly affection and open compared to normal. Nuzzling his nose back into her hair, he resumed combing it gently, the quiet action relaxing them both. Registering that there was another moving about the house, he ignored that, unwilling to get up for a long time despite what havoc the storm would have wrecked over the farm. Instead, he just tangled his legs with hers as much as possible, making certain that neither of them could get out of the bed without the other coming as well.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Not minding when he drew her in for another kiss, Claire wriggled away slightly when his fingers ran over her ribs, “oh no you wont” tickling him back through his shirt she settled down some when he nuzzled his nose into her hair and resumed finger combing her thick black locks. Glad that everything between them had panned out the way it had, and in a somewhat playful mood she lifted her head to watch him, it was nice seeing the affection openly displayed on his face, it softened him slightly. A hand gently brushed over the black bristly scruff that covered his jaw, “you'll have to shave soon you're growing thistles” she teased good naturedly a grin spreading itself on her face. If he said he would find her then she had to believe that and go forward, it wouldn't do to let him know how much it hurt he was going to go and that she would be left alone again. Ignoring the slight hunger pangs as it was more comfortable just to stay where she was with him, not like she could go anywhere with her legs tangled with his. Half tempted to kiss him again she tilted her head to the side a little still enjoying his fingers combing through her hair.

Having spent the entire night outside watching and listening, Melissa was still quite wet by the time the sun rose, Julian soon appeared with the ginger mare who seemed calmer, observing the mares release and Julians retreat inside she considered her options then chose to follow him as she was hungry. Not able to cook well in the slightest and the last time she'd been forced to had ended with a small fire and a new oven, she was a little reluctant to enter the kitchen and so stood at the doorway watching. “Where is brother? What is for breakfast?” the two questions weren't exactly related but they were important ones in her mind. Intently watching Julian move about the kitchen and not really sure why it was so important to watch, Melissa awaited his answer
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 10:01 pm

He squirmed as she tickled him, returning the favour to tickle her some more. “Aye, yes I will, cheeky.” He studied her as she brushed her hand over his jaw, amusement lighting his eyes for a brief second. “I suppose. One day,” he teased back. “I’ll come back with a beard down to the floor, how about that?” Liking her grin, he kissed her, very determined not to lose. He’d push her off the bed if he had to, to win. He barely noticed being hungry. The pangs were nowhere as bad as what he’d experienced before, and it was still technically his night time. Content to stay snuggled with her, he wriggled as close as he could get to her, tugging lightly on the thick strands that he’d combed out. There was a playful air about her this morning, and he tilted his head a little, watching her with a tender look in his eyes. He loved her, and it was going to hurt so much when he left her, but she wouldn’t have to go through so much pain. He’d make sure that he returned the day after he left, or earlier if he could. Now that he thought about it, his captain might be able to help him look after her, since she could see somewhat into the future. That was a thought to consider, and he pondered it a moment before turning his attention back to Claire.

Glancing up at the footsteps, he took in the wet figure of Mel, and went to find a towel for her. “Here, dry yourself off.” The kettle began to whistle, and he took it off the stove, pouring himself a cup of tea. From the sounds of things, Claire and Killian were quite busy, and probably wouldn’t want to be interrupted. “Your brother’s with Claire. Breakfast isn’t planned yet. Do you want anything in particular?” He looked at her with a friendly look on his face, wondering whether she’d be going back with her brother. He’d grown used to her company, and enjoyed it. It would be nice if she could stick around, but he wasn’t going to make her do something that she didn’t want to do. After all, her and her brother seemed amazingly close to each other.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 10:11 pm

Accepting the towel, she stared at it for a moment before slowly undoing her hair from its tight braid and dried it silentlly, hearing a soft thud not unlike someone falling out of bed. Her head turned to the direction it had came from, her brother busy with Claire? That made it sound like he was too busy for her, which had never happened before, frowning she redid her hair and carefully dried the rest of herself off. Realizing she'd been asked something, Melissa turned her head to study the man, her frown fading slightly at the friendly smile “I am not picky, I suppose whatever is availble” she didn't quite get drinking hot leaf water that he appeared to be fond off. Still damp she remained standing trying to fully understand what her brother had with Claire, it was difficult to comprehend that he didn't have time for her and made her quite determined to go back with him. She was constantly being confused by her emotions, while she wanted him to be happy and not alone, there was a kind of possessiveness that told he was her brother and this Claire woman had no right to barge in and change something that had always been a given. Moving to stand in a patch of sunlight to regulate her temperature, Melissa failed to notice her jaw tensing along with her shoulders as she ruminated the peculiar relationship that her brother had with the green eyed woman
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Hearing the soft thud, Julian simply grinned, making some toast for himself. Melissa seemed to be unhappy about the relationship that was clearly blossoming between the other pair, but that was none of his business really. “Want some toast then?” he offered, studying her with a tilted head for a few seconds. “You seem confused. What’s the matter?” He was very aware of what was happening in Claire’s room and it simply amused him. He reckoned it had taken far too long to get to that certain point. But Mel was strangely tensed, and he was getting concerned about her. Perhaps her and her brother needed to sit down and have a good chat, try and work things out between them. Hearing his toast pop up, he buttered and jammed it, moving around to the kitchen table to sit with it and his tea. He needed to check on the red mare again, make sure she was still fine after her trials of the storm last night, and then check the fences, make sure none were down. Perhaps by that time Claire would be out of bed and awake enough to help out.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Well toast wasn't hard, she could do toast, nodding she wandered in and once he was finished with the bread toasting machine she added her bread and waited. Adding butter and peanut butter to it she ended up sitting at the table with the man, eating the toast and trying not to be irked or agitated by the noises of the male chewing she finished her food in record time and was distancing herself from the noise in a coping measure. Ignoring his questions she quietly washed the dish and put it away not really used to the idea of a dishwasher, there was no point answering the mans questions. It would not change what was happening, perhaps she would go outside again with the fresh air, following up on that idea she stood out in the morning sun, the clouds had all been washed out the night before leaving a bright blue clean sky. Her own feelings didn't matter, he deserved to be happy, and that was that, forcing herself to accept it as truth she breathed slowly and quietly focusing on relaxing herself. Yes it was better this way, besides she would be returning with her brother, three hundred years was a long time, by the time the girl was even born he possibly would have forgotten all about her. Clasping her hands behind her, towel resting over her shoulder, brown eyes stared out over the country pausing a moment on the red mare who was carefully drinking out of her trough.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 10:37 pm

Curious about Mel, he was soon outside as well after banging good naturedly on Claire's door as a not-so-subtle reminder of the work that was waiting for her. Putting his hat on, he came to a stop next to Mel, glancing at her. "Want to help me with the horses?" He had a couple of yearlings that she might find nice to work with, and they wouldn't pressure her to be doing anything. While she was doing that, he'd check the fences there, make sure that there was nothing that could hurt them. Barely waiting for a response, he tapped her shoulder. "Come on. This way." Hands in his pockets, having already filled them with carrot, he headed off to the big paddock, whistling cheerfully as he went. The yearlings were already clustered at the gate, having obviously heard him, and he pushed them back gently as he opened it, letting Mel through as well. "These are last year's crop of foals. Cheeky little things, but smart. Which is what I want. They need a bit of handling from someone they don't know, so that's you. Just touch them, scratch them, do whatever. I'll be checking these fences. Just holler if you need me to come back, ok?" Confident that she'd be fine, he began following the fence. making sure that it was fine, and also the dam wasn't too muddied by the storm.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 10:53 pm

She hadn't been standing there long when she'd heard a loud exclamation from Claire and Killians room, not a few moments later Julian showed up next to her asking if she'd like to help with some horses. She had barely enough time to nod before he tapped her shoulder and lead her around to where a large bunch of gangly looking young horses were crowding around the gate waiting for him. Following him into the paddock and inspecting the cheeky things whilst listening to the man speaking, “Alright Julian” Melissa murmured beginning to stroke one and ending up scratching him finding it amusing how the colt wiggled his upper lip when she scratched him in the right spot. Rose was keeping a close eye on what was going on, and knowing the man likely had more carrot in his pockets she willingly made her way over to investigate and make sure he was doing whatever it was he was doing correctly. Standing at the fence with perked ears Rose waited to see if he'd come over so she could steal some fo the tasty treats she could almost garuntee were in his pockets, the mare had had a roll in the mud and had managed to find some grass to pick at, having done nothing but eat since she'd gotten there the paddock was quite a bit barer than when she'd first arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at sea, time and space
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next