The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everythings Alright

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Everythings Alright Empty
PostSubject: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:18 pm

When he tapped her nose she laughed quietly, the question causing her to think carefully "The elephants" she told him instantly having long decided that they were her favourite. Walking she soon polished off her Ice cream and her hand was once again back in his hand, she had a slight bounce to her step and she released him as soon as they got close enough for her to see the grey beasts. Moving over to watch them she sat down on a bench and began sketching soon looking lost in her own wee world
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:20 pm

He sat next to her, resting his head on her shoulder as he watched her draw, fascinated with the way she could make the simple sketching come alive so easily. Unknowingly, one hand had slipped up her shirt, resting lightly on her lower back as if to reassure himself that she was still there.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:22 pm

Her head leant against his when it rested upon her shoulder, not minding what he did as long as her arms were free. The hand that slipped underneath her shirt caused her to come out of her daze for a moment, long enough for her to kiss him gently before her drawing dragged her back into the easy thoughtless almost trance she sank into when she drew pencil over paper.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:24 pm

He kissed her neck gently, returning to watch her draw, half listening to Mel's shadow as he began to report back. "Ever thought about selling your art, dove?" he murmured, the thought coming to him out of the blue. "You draw well enough to."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Her lips twitched into a smile when his met her neck, the question causing her to blink in surprise and to look at him "really?" she'd never really thought about it. Although now that she thought about it she had seen some people selling their art but she'd never gotten good pencils or good paper to make art that she thought was good enough to sell. However she knew that he wouldn't make up or bolster her if there was no truth there, he didn't lie to her. So a considering look settled onto her features "I never really thought about it"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:30 pm

He nodded, content to let the topic drop. She could think about it in her own time. "Really. Would give you something to do other than your garden, wouldn't it?" He studied her face, liking that she hadn't knocked the suggestion back instantly. "Have a think about it then, maybe?" He frowned as he began to listne more closely to Mel's shadow, disliking what he was hearing.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:35 pm

He made a valid point and it was good to keep busy, her eyes didn't move from the paper except to look up at the target that she was copying down to paper. She nodded in response to his last question, she would have a think about it perhaps it would be a good idea. She noticed the frown after a couple of minutes focused on drawing "whats the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:38 pm

"Nothing I can do anything about," he murmured, still not liking the reports. He continued to listen to the shadow as he watched her continue to draw. When she'd finished the elephants, he waited for her to decide where to go next. "Where to now, dove?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:43 pm

She frowned watching him quietly wishing she could help, but knowing that she couldn't do much except distract him. Closing the pad and tucking it away she nodded and stood up taking his hand again "hmm, can we go look at the otters?" the beautiful way they'd moved through the water had captivated her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:50 pm

He nodded, appreciating the attempt to distract him. "Lead the way." He followed her, but easily got distracted as they went past the flamingos. The bright pink birds had always been a secret favourite of his and he couldn't resist stopping to watch the flamboyant birds.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Noticing him stop at the flamingos he stopped with him and moved to sit on the seat there leaving him to ogle at the birds all he wanted. She began sketching a couple of them together, a soft humming noise leaving her as she became more engrossed with her work. She'd never given such creatures a go at drawing before and so it was given the utmost concentration
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 10:08 pm

Noticing her come with him, he leaned against the tree that was next to the bench, glad to be in the shade as he watched the strange birds. He'd never really worked out why they were his favourite, since they were almost the complete opposite of him, but they had wings. They could fly away if they had to. The humming made him smile, and he glanced down to watch her draw, his eyes softening as they rested on Renee while she wasn't watching him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 10:18 pm

Engrossed in her work she wasn't aware of his gaze, occasionally her own flitting up to watch the beautiful yet ridiculous birds and returned to her own work. Her favorite birds were the fantails that flitted around her old home eating all the bugs and insects that nested there. Still birds were wonderful beings, she liked the softness of their feathers and their ability to escape, to fly to be truly free
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 10:22 pm

Even his favourite birds couldn't distract him enough from the reports his shadow was giving him, and he eventually scowled again, trying to not think about it. Mel had made the deal, not him, but that didn't mean he liked it. Moving off the tree, he chose to sit next to Renee, leaning on her shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 10:44 pm

Renee was aware when he sat next to her, his leaning on her shoulder causing her head to tilt a little so she was resting it against him. one arm moved to wrap around him her other hand still carefully adding in details. Her blue eyes were focused on the paper watching the creature come to life under her pencil tip.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 10:46 pm

He snaked an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He was restless, feeling almost trapped by the zoo, but he wasn't going to let Renee know that. She deserved to be where she wanted to be, doing her sketches. Trying to calm himself, he took a deep breath and let it out again, watching the birds appearing under her skilled fingers. "Having fun, dove?" he fianlly asked, his voice soft.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Renee was oblivious to his woes, happily drawing and spending time with him as well as animals she may as well have been in heaven. Her toes wriggled happily to herself, his quiet voice caused her to glance up at him the happy light in her eyes quieting a little seeing his restlessness "yes" she told him feeling anxiety begin to flutter in her chest and her breathing rate picked up with it feeling like she wasn't getting enough air to breathe "You.. don't wnat to be here"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:12 pm

"But you do," he said quietly. "It's alright, little dove. We'll stay until you're ready." He just needed to find something to distract himself. Thinking of something, he narrowed his eyes at her slightly. "And don't say you want to leave just because you think I do. Alright?" He brushed her hair behind her ears, trying to help her calm down again. "It's alright, dove."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:50 pm

She watched him worriedly, was she not being selfish demanding that he stayed here whilst she drew? she hesitated and looked away when he brushed her hair behind her ears. His words saying everything was alright caused the anxiety to slowly lessen and the ability to breathe came more naturally again. She bit her lip worriedly but nodded looking back at her drawing she didn't continue unsure if she could, she was happiest when she knew he was happy and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:54 pm

"You're not selfish," he murmured, kissing her cheek. "You're entirely too much the opposite, and it's okay to be selfish sometimes." He tilted his head a little, noticing that she wasn't drawing. "Bored of drawing? What's wrong, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 12:25 am

Her blue eyes blinked up at him "How do you always know whats going on inside my head?" she asked him her hands resting on the lid of her sketchpad. He always seemed to realize what was going on inside her head and allivate most of her fears. Not that she was complaining she loved that about him, then again she loved nearly everything about the man seated next to her looking at her with worry.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 12:32 am

Amusement crossed his face. "You have a very expressive face, dove," he told her. He met her gaze evenly, knowing that she would be able to read the love her had for her in his eyes. "Did you think I was reading your mind?" He wasn't going to tell her that the shadows could do just that.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 12:45 am

She couldn't help the slight pink tinge that covered her face when she read the love that he had for her that shone in his eyes. "Sometimes" she told him bashfully feeling the age old shyness that appeared when he showed her to affection. How some people took this for granted she had little idea, she treasured every moment.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 12:54 am

He grinned, kissing her, and getting to his feet. "Want to wander some more then?" He made sure to keep his worry about Mel hidden deep away this time, hoping that Renee wouldn't pick up on it again. He held out a hand to her, waiting patiently as Mel's shadow continued to report back to him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 1:14 am

She returned the kiss and got up with a nod, taking his hand gently she smiled; the shadow was only reporting what mel would let it andthat wasn't much. She didn't want her brothe rto know what she suffered for him, for the pain she endured had been endured by her before and it was worth it to know her brother and the one he loved was safe. Either way the pain was almost unregistered as she went away to her happy place deep in her mind. When the punishment was over she returned to her duties. Renee lead the way to where the tigers were and sat perched next to Killian busily sketching away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everythings Alright
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Shadow Master Rp-
Jump to: