The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everythings Alright

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Everythings Alright - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

When he tapped her nose she laughed quietly, the question causing her to think carefully "The elephants" she told him instantly having long decided that they were her favourite. Walking she soon polished off her Ice cream and her hand was once again back in his hand, she had a slight bounce to her step and she released him as soon as they got close enough for her to see the grey beasts. Moving over to watch them she sat down on a bench and began sketching soon looking lost in her own wee world
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:17 pm

With renee safe, he headed back through the place, following the directions that the shadows were giving him, searching for his sister. It didn't occur to him that with his coat gone, he was far less protected from anything Ice would try to do to him, but even if he had though of it, he didn't care. He had to make sure that his sister was safe. Finding where they were, his shadows raced for Ice, distracting her enough for him to get to Mel, shadows working on the wound she'd received as he helped her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Seeing him Melissa rolled her eyes a little "you should be with her" she told him ducking under a lashing shadow. She moved holding a silver blade and used it to slice through her shadows that screamed as the silver touched them. She stepped to the side ducking around one of ices attacks before slamming the blade into the woman's throat burying the long daggers silver up to the hilt in the woman's neck and carefully decapitated her. Cleaning her blade on the woman's clothes she looked at him "we should burn the corpse" she told him bluntly "then you need to go to your little bird and chick" she touched his shoulder before beginning to collect wood and set it over the woman's dead body
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:46 pm

Though he knew that she would be careful with the blade, he stayed carefully away from it as he helped her burn the woman's body. They were finally free of her. "Can't leave you again," he said simply. "She's home, and safe. You're just as important." He touched a bruise forming on her cheekbone, shadows making sure that her injuries were healed. "Coming home with us to eat? Or will you make your own way from here?" He was itching to get home, feeling weird without his coat on, but he stayed with her, thankful that she'd helped him find Renee again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Mel paused for a moment before hugging him, she leant into her brother not saying anything for a long time before finally saying "I need to make my own way and having another in the house will not help your broken bird" she told him before releasing him and looking at him sadly "I will return and see you atsome point I hear I am an aunt"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:19 pm

He held her tightly, wishing she didn't have to go. "It might help," he murmured. "Since you're a woman. I don't know what will help her right now." He sighed, resting his head on hers, almost in despair. "We better see you at some point. Your family is growing." He tugged on her hair, but there was no mischief in his eyes this time. Just sadness. "Yes, aunty Mel," he teased, trying to lighten the mood, but it didn't work and he sighed again. "Do you know why she was taken?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:29 pm

She laughed bitterly "I am not a woman, I am a robot, I have no clue what could be going through her mind brother, I do not know how to feel" she shook her head and moved away from him not responding to the tug "Yes, you killed lance her newest pet, your son was to be his replacement" she informed him fiddling with the end of her braid "You should go to her, she will need you now"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:36 pm

He nodded at the information. "At least she is dead now," he said simply, tilting his head slightly as he watched her. "Where will you go, Melly? Back to before all this happened? They'll want you back to work for them, won't they. Make sure you stay safe." Shadows were already ready and waiting to take him home, to where he belonged, but he had to make sure that his sister was safe first.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:48 pm

"Yes, and Brother I am always safe" she told him quietly privately a little envious of the life that he had. She smiled a littel at him "I will visit when I can, go back home brother of mine" she tweaked his ear before walking away heading back into the niche she had created for herself. She would never have what her brother had, she didn't deserve it and always had told herself that she didn't want it, she didn't understand the strange feeling of homesickness that filled her as she walked away
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:54 pm

"You'll find someone," he murmured, not caring that she probably wouldn't be able to hear him. He believed in her, always had. He let the shadows take him home, heading down the stairs to the underground rooms. "It's just me, dove," he said, hoping that she would be able to heal now that he had her home.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:16 pm

She doubted it, she soon recieved her next target some man who was looking at horses and went off to go hunting. Soon finding him she pinned him against a wall one arm flat against his collarbones the other hand at his throat, she didn't recognize the man from so many years ago but unlike him her face hadn't changed one bit. she wasn't aware she'd pinned him like this before so many years ago as well. she didn't say anything.

Renee lifted her head unsure of herself and what she should do
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:24 pm

Julian didn't quite know what had happened to him. One moment he'd been turning a corner, the next he was flat against the wall with a hand on his throat. He studied the woman, recognising her instantly. It had been a long time since he'd seen her, and she hadn't changed a bit. "Well, this is a surprise. And here I thought I was just going to be buying a couple of foals."

With Alkira curled at the bottom of the stairs, Killian moved carefully towards Renee, studying her. "You're safe here, dove," he told her gently., crouching a safe distance away from her. "You know you won't get hurt here. She can't take you again, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:34 pm

He spoke which was normal when most found themselves in this situation, although he took it much better than most did. her brown eyes didn't show anything, and her hand didn't tighten wondering why he was so calm. His words about horses instantly distracted her, she'd been so focused on her job she hadn't noticed the horses her hand squeezed cutting off enough air that his vision began to show black dots. When he was almost unconsious she suddenly dropped him and walked over to the baby animals curiously.

She watched him warily her dirty long hair in her face a little before one grimy hand pushed it back impatiently, she'd fed her child again and was now letting him rest after burping him. A hand lifted to press a finger to her lips, sush he'd wake him, she carefully moved forward being as quiet as possibly before something clicked and she tackled him hugging him tightly
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:40 pm

He dropped to one knee, leaning heavily against the wall as he coughed, trying to get rid of the sensation of being choked. He watched her as she studied the foals, wondering what she'd been thorugh. It was clear she didn't recognise him, and he wanted to know why. Tugging his hat down, he moved to where his horses were, ducking under the fence to examine the couple of foals that he'd only just bought.

He wrapped his arms around her, holding her as close as he could like he wasn't ever going to let her go again. "My dove," he whispered, resting his head on hers. "You're okay now. Do you want a shower?" He pulled back only enough to tilt her head up and kiss her, trying to read the thoughts in her eyes. He knew that she'd be protective of their son. he was okay with that. As long as they were both safe.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:58 pm

She was aware of him but for now was focused on the young horses, instantly she moved away from him when he came close and ducked under the fence. She didn't trust him or how calm this stranger was, the horses however caught her attention and for now had pushed the thought of killing him from her mind. She for some reason liked them, like she'd known one before,the young ones were so spirited despite balancing on match stick like legs "They look ridiculous" she finally said bluntly her brown gaze focused on them.

She trembled a little in his grasp, she didn't want to be away from him ever again, listening to the whisper made her give a quiet sob. She didn't want him to pull awya didn't want him to lift her head up but she was a good girl and did as she was told if she was good her baby would be okay. that was what Ice had taught her easily breaking her back to the way she'd used to be. His question about a shower made her look torn, she wanted to be clean and have clean clothes but she didn't want to leave behind her son.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 11:09 pm

He glanced over his shoulder at her, setting the foal's hoof on the ground. "They do," he agreed. "But they're good blood." He rubbed to filly's forehead and moved to the colt, examining him in the same way, making sure that they were both sound enough to be flown back home. "Good breeders and workers."

"Nothing will happen," he promised, reading the fear in her eyes. "Remember? Nothing happens to you here." He didn't want to let go of her, still holding her as close as he could. "She's dead," he said softly. "She's not going to come near you again. Everything's alright." He kissed the top of her head, trying to comfort her as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 11:25 pm

"Blood is blood it all looks the same when it is splattered on the concrete" she told him quite bluntly watching the smaller animals move and how their joints worked when he picked up the foals feet. They were nice, they had a freedom she'd never really have, an unbroken spirit and a sense of freedom when they gathered themselves up into full flight or even when they were just trotting around. The filly wandered over to her and she watched as it attempted to eat her sleeve the killer eyed it warily mistrust in her brown gaze before she thought about it and reached out to run her fingers along the side of its neck gently.

She squirmed in close to him so she could tuck herself safely against him, listening to him speak she felt safer when she heard the woman was dead. She still clung to him not willing to let him go ever "okay" she whispered softly she'd have a shower and find some clean clothes. but she needed him to stay with her he had to stay close she didn't couldn't be away from him
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 11:40 pm

"Well, hopefully these little ones won't have their blood splattered over the concrete," he told her. "They're rather valuable." He rubbed the colt's neck, smiling gently as he tried to bump the hat off his head. "What brings you here, sheila? Surprising place to meet again."

"Come on," he said gently, nodding to the baby. "I think you'll both need to get clean, don't you? I'll stay with you, don't worry." He rubbed her back comfortingly, waiting until she was ready to move before he let go of her. He wasn't going to do anything unless she made a move first, letting her choose the pace to become comfortable with him again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:01 am

"I should hope not, being cruel to animals is a terrible vice which gets people killed" Some of her hits had been recently to take down some animal abuse criminals which she had almost enjoyed killing. His words made her go still and her gaze to harden as she looked at him forgetting about the little filly "Meet again? I am afraid I have no knowledge of what you speak. Julian Staker I am supposed to Kill you and I have know knowledge of a prior meeting" her voice had gone from emotionless to a hardned edge.

"Babies have baths not showers" she whispered not wanting to anger him she had to be good or her baby would be hurt. had to be good. had to be good. she stayed leaning against him as she tried to figure out what was going on. She pulled back a little looking up at him and nodded getting up she walked over to her sleeping child and gently touched one of his hands watching him with an adoring gaze. He was so perfect, she was hesitant to wake him as she knew he would be hard to get bac to sleep "I willw ait until he awakes"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:07 am

"Oh, is that right?" Interesting that she didn't remember meeting him, although it had been a few years ago. "Do I get to know why I'm being killed, then?" He hitched himself up to sit on the fence, chewing on a piece of hay. Both foals came over to him, curious about him still, and he rubbed their heads as they nuzzled his legs.

He understood what Ice had threatened her with, and sat on the ground, watching her. "He won't get hurt, dove," he said softly, making sure that his tone wouldn't wake the sleeping child. "It's going to be okay. Want to come upstairs? You made the room up for him, remember? He'll be safe there." His gaze was finally soft again. he had his dove back. "Ask what you need to, my love. It's okay to ask questions."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:18 am

There was something wrong with him, he was not afraid or even mildly bothered "If it makes you feel better it is not for animal cruelty" why had he acted like he'd met her before? and he was attempting to eat something that had no nutritional value to it which was even stranger. The strangest thing of all however was the fact that she hadn't killed him yet and she promptly blamed the foals for it.

her wary gaze flicked up as he began speaking, he talked and as he talked she seemed to relax a little. he wasn't a dream this time, this time he was really there. she carefully picked up the sleeping newborn holding him so she supported his neck and head. He should sleep in his room, if Killian said it was safe than it had to be to the extent of his knowledge, she padded over and followed him upstairs and carefully lay her son down in his cot and stood there anxiously
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:59 am

He looked sideways at her. "Oh, that's good to know. hate to hear I'd mistreated my livelihood. Speaking of, there are a couple of other horses I need to see to If you'll excuse me? Unless you want to come and try killing me again, that's alright too. Though it would be nice to know the exact reason." He gave the foals one last pat and swung off the fence, uncaring of the fright he gave them. They'd have to get used to it with the work he was going to give them.

He combed his fingers through her hair gently, watching the baby. "You did well, dove," he murmured, kissing her on the top of her head. "I knew you'd be brave until I found you again. I'm only sorry I took so long. She didn't hurt you at all?" He rested his head on hers, shaking slightly with relief that she was finally safe. He had her home where she belonged. "Have you named him, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:20 pm

"No, I have to kill you, but why did you hint at us meeting before?" surely she would have remembered such a strange person? She moved over to him easily and firmly pushing him into a corner and blocking his escape watching him with hard eyes. Half wanting to ask her brother for what to do but not wanting to bother him he was busy with his little bird.

Her eyes closed at the kiss, and she listened carefully as he spoke happy to just listen to his voice "Not physically" she murmured softly her arms returning to fiercly hug him to her. She could feel him shaking and she was sure he could feel her shaking, she was back home, she was safe here. Nobody could hurt her when Killian was there, "Henry" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:29 pm

He leaned comfortably against the fencing that she'd cornered him against, watching her with a slight tilt to his head. "You really don't remember? Interesting. I taught you how to ride, sheila. After you happened to pin me to the wall just like you did earlier. Clearly it wasn't a memorable lesson, I'll make a note of that for next time." He ducked around her and headed to another pen away from the crowds, where a pale grey stallion was prancing, his long mane fluttering in the gentle wind.

"Good." He didn't want to move, just wanting to keep her safe, but he knew that she wanted to get clean. And then when she was ready, he wanted to know how Ice had found her. He didn't like that the shadow lock had been broken. "It's perfect for him, dove." He kissed her head again, taking her hand. "Ready for that shower?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:59 pm

IT was later in the day when renee was asleep when melissas shadow whispered to Killian that something had happened. he found her sitting with a glass of alcohol infront of her which showed smoething was indeed wrong as she normally didn't drink alcohol. She lifted the glass and drained the last of it glancing over at him when he showed up "I failed" she said bluntly "I could not kill the target i was told to kill" her voice was flat but he could probably read the fear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 1:06 pm

He slid into the chair beside her, getting a drink of his own as he took in the fear in her eyes. "You couldn't?" He frowned, trying to understand it. "That doesn't make sense, Melly. You never hesitate. What stopped you?" He drank, still keeping his eyes on her. "The boss will understand," he murmured, trying to calm her fear. "You're one of his best. There has to be a reasonable explanation for your target to still be alive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everythings Alright
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Shadow Master Rp-
Jump to: