The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everythings Alright

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Everythings Alright - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

When he tapped her nose she laughed quietly, the question causing her to think carefully "The elephants" she told him instantly having long decided that they were her favourite. Walking she soon polished off her Ice cream and her hand was once again back in his hand, she had a slight bounce to her step and she released him as soon as they got close enough for her to see the grey beasts. Moving over to watch them she sat down on a bench and began sketching soon looking lost in her own wee world
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:07 am

"It's going to be alright," he murmured, combing his fingers through her hair. He kissed the top of her head, trying to comfort her as best he could. He had some idea of the mental pain she was going through, and he wanted to help her heal. "If you need to talk about it, that's okay. It will help, and you know I'll listen." He nuzzled his nose into her soft hair, his body still trembling slightly.

It was an interesting choice of words,and he glanced at her. "Which one do you like the most?" he asked softly, still waiting for the fearful mare to sniff his fingers. He was patient, giving her the bread in his pocket once shed gathered th courage to get closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 7:42 pm

She was safe with him everything was going to be alright they were in each others arms where they belonged. She didn't want to be separated ffrom him like that ever again, she snuggled into him letting him brush his fingers through her hair. "I love you" she whispered unable to say anything else except for that very simple truth.

She shrugged not having thought that far ahead, "It matters not I know nothing about horses" a horse would be better off dead than stuck in the hands fof a woman who knew nothing but killing
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 2:11 pm

"I love you too," he whispered, his fingers not stopping with their movements. She was back with him now, and he didn't have to be who he'd been trained to be. he could be gentle with his dove. "My brave dove." His other arm tightened around her, keeping her as safe as he knew how.

"The question had nothing to do with that," he said simply. "It was just which one you liked better." He pointed to one of the old geldings, a gentle look in the tired brown eyes. "I like that one the most."
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 7:51 pm

Raven: Renee didn't move from him, wanting to stay where she was, with him she was safe, with him everything would be okay with him their tiny son was safe. She chewed on her lip a little, leaning into his hold the woman closed her eyes. Wanting to curl up and sleep, having no idea of some of the grisly details of his past that haunted him and his sister.

Melissa watched him warily not trusting the stranger not to do anything, he was strange, him with his weird hat, and strange way of speaking. Glancing over at the older gelding who was thin and destitute she tilted her head at the animal. She nodded "he is kind and wise"

Wolfin: He knew he wasn't going to be able to sleep, but he was okay with that. He'd just make sure that his dove was safe. "I'm sorry," he murmured, unaware that he'd spoken. His eyes were dark with his thoughts of his past, unable to push them away. Finding Renee where he had wasn't helping. The only good thing was that Ice was finally dead. She couldn't come after them any more.

He nodded, agreeing with her. "If I had the room, I would take him." He glanced sideways at her, still wondering about her. "So, which one do you like best?" The woman was interesting, the way she'd stalked after him all day. It hadn't escaped his notice, but he'd done nothing about it, merely going about his day like normal.

Raven: She was soon asleep, her breathing soft and relaxed, she didn't sleep for long willingly getting up every two hours to feed her child who still wasn't allowed to be touched by anyone else. Logic stated that Killian would never hurt her, but the subconsious flight and fight response continued to wire her brain likely due to the trauma she had suffered when she was younger.

Her brown eyes looked at him expecting a trap before she spoke plainly "Old dark bay gelding, two white socks at the back and a snip on his nose" she finally said after some thought. The old thing similiar to what Julian had liked, although there was a little bit of cheekiness and spunk in his eyes that had reminded mel of her brother

Wolfin: He was awake whenever she woke, watching her carefully wherever she went to make sure that she would stay safe. As the sun rose, he got up, Alkira taking the opportunity to nudge at his legs, hungry, and he pushed her away with his bare foot. "You know how to hunt, Kira," he told her, and moved to where Renee was, wanting to slip his arms around her waist, but making himself not do it.

He nodded, his easy eyes picking out the one she'd mentioned. Ducking under the rails, he went over to the horse, looking over him. "You have a good eye, sheila." He glanced back at her, his hand twined into the old gelding's mane as he brought him over. "He's got good blood. He'd be a good worker. And he's not that neglected."

Raven: Renee glanced back hearing him speak, watching him move over for the first time she didn't tense with their baby in her arms. She hesitated and took a big breath before she turned around and offered him the oppurtunity to touch their son. Her dark blue eyes were glittering with a variety of emotions, "He looks like you" she told him quietly with an affectionate smile.

Watching him bring the horse over she smoothly ducked under the rails as well after giving the other horses a slightly wary stare unsure if they were to be trusted or not she greeted the gelding with her hand offering it to him to sniff. Only when he had done so did she step to the side and stroke his neck

Wolfin: Killian searched her eyes, reading her emotions before he slipped one arm around her waist, kissing her temple as he let his gaze drop to their son. With a gentle finger, he touched the boy's cheek, his eyes soft as he rested his head on Renee's. "You should be proud, dove," he told her, kissing the top of her head. "You've kept him safe."

Julian watched her carefully, keeping his hand on the old gelding's nose. He may not have room tonight in his float, but it would be a different story in the morning. "So, been around horses since we last met?" He tilted his head at her. "You seem to have a natural touch with them."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 8:32 pm

Renees eyes closed a little when he kissed her temple, her eyes reopened and watched as he touched her sons cheek, his soft compliment made her smile slightly. "I couldn't let another one be taken away from me" she kissed his cheek turning her head to look up at him watching the way he looked at their son.

She blinked at him "I have no clue nor understanding of what you are talking about" she stated firmly who was this man and why did he act like he'd met her before. Watching the horse she ran her hand over him gently watching how the animal reacted to her hands.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 9:06 pm

"And he won't be," he told her. "I promise. There's no one who will take him." He let go of her, not bothering to pull his shirt on as he headed out of the room. "Do you want breakfast?" He paused at the door, his gaze filled with love as he watched his new family. He'd never dared to hope that he'd ever have someone who loved him, and had long become content with just having his sister. Renee had changed him completely.

The horse nudged her gently, nibbling on her sleeve, and Julian eased back a little, letting her work herself and the horse out. "So clearly that's a no then, sheila. You really don't remember anything? Strange. Well, considering that, wanna fair go at riding? This old fella would be perfect for you."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 5:39 pm

She nodded trusting that was he said was true, she didn't need proof or for him to back up his words. She trusted him and that was enough for her, she instantly followed him when he pulled away wanting to stay close to him where she felt safe. She went pink when she recognized the look of affection that could only be love that shone in his familiar mismatched gaze. She responded with a quick nod, she carefully handed him their son making sure he was holding the newborn correctly she slipped into the kitchen past him beginning to make some french toast. Something easy that tasted good that she'd had a slight craving for.

An ever so slight, subtle smile traced her lips when the gelding nudged her before nibbling on her sleeve, she moved to stand next to its neck continuing to pat him before her head leant against the side of the horses neck inhaling softly through her nose taking comfort in the reassuring smell of the horse. She took a moment to decipher the mans words digesting them before carefully responding "There is nothing to Remember" although brother had mentioned something about him earlier it seemed better to not irritate the wall that blocked out that year, she'd promised her brother that she wouldn't. She was unaware how her eyes lit up faintly at the idea of riding the experienced laid back gelding.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 5:56 pm

He went still as she handed him the baby, gazing down at the tiny being in amazement. Gently tickling the boy's cheek, he followed Renee into the kitchen, settling into a chair to watch her. "How are you feeling, dove?" Alkira bounded into the kitchen, nudging Renee's leg affectionately before sitting at Killian's feet, leaning hard against his leg. His sharp eyes had spotted the baby shadow that had been named Pippa, twined gently around Renee, and the man hid a quiet smile. "Do you remember when you asked me why I wanted to keep you safe?"

Julian wasn't sure how to respond to that, so said nothing, thinking through his idea as he watched her. There was obviously body memory of working with his horses. No beginner was that comfortable the first time, especially with horses like these ones. "Alright then. Meet me tomorrow at my truck. I'm sure you'll be able to find it?" He quirked an eyebrow at her, amusement clear on his features. "Considering you were following me all day, that shouldn't pose too much of a problem. I'll give you a lesson."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 5:48 pm

Renee glanced over at him when he asked her "Better than I was" She admitted reaching down to scratch behind the jackals ear. Humming a little to herself as she worked she almost missed his other question which made her look up quickly at him "Yes, I do indeed, it seems like ages ago now" finishing the toast she moved over to where he was setting his plate and utensils down beside him. She picked a spot next to him reaching over to gently touch her sons hand love for the small boy obvious when his fingers curled around hers, her features lit up a little and she glanced up at Killianthe simple look informing him of more thanwhat she could ever say.

She looked at him when he spoke the amusement confusing to the woman "OF course" she told him simply "I was hired to kill you so naturally I know where many of your things are, at what time do you wish to meet?" she asked in her firm clear voice that never really left much room for arguement.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 6:20 pm

He couldn't keep his gaze off her, almost scared that she'd vanish on him again. He wasn't sure he could go through that for a third time. "Good. Just remember you can talk to me." He freed one hand carefully to tuck her hair behind her ear, letting his fingers trail tenderly down her neck. "And remember I said I couldn't tell you the answer? I can answer it now, dove. If you want to hear it." She and the boy were his whole world now, and it showed so clearly in his expression.

Her answer just made him laugh. She really hadn't changed. "Say around quarter to three in the arvo, hm? That will give us enough time to see what else you don't remember." He gave the old gelding a last pat and slipped out of the pen. His horses would be waiting to get their dinner.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 6:41 pm

She nodded adoration clear on her features when his hand moved and pushed her hair back then trailed down her neck. She remembered indeed when he hadn't been able to reply to her question. She nodded in response to his offer to inform her, the look of love and adoration that he showed on his face that was shared between herself and their son. Finishing off he toast she carefully picked up their son she cradled him in her arms so Killian could eat his dinner.

Arvo? What on earth was that? she scowled to herself not understanding what the term meant. So she spent some more time with the gelding before abandoning the area heading for several hours towards where her Brother and nephew where. Entering the house she sniffed and smiled smelling food, she headed into the kitchen ignoring her brother until she'd been able to scournge together something to eat. Sitting down at the table she began to eat
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 6:49 pm

He surrendered the baby to her, happy to do whatever she wanted him to do, and ate as quickly as always. He'd never been able to shake that habit of his past. Finished, he washed the plates and put the away, thinking through just how he was going to answer her. At last, he sat down again beside her, keeping his gaze gentle on her as he spoke. "I did it because I know what it's like to be a slave," he said softly, almost afraid of her reaction. Mel was the only one who knew about his past. When his sister did turn up, he glanced at her, eyebrows lifted. Something was worrying her still, and he wasn't sure if it was the man she couldn't kill, the blank space in her mind, or both. He still had to talk to her about that.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 7:26 pm

She was sitting there happily fussing over their child feeling safe and secure here with him there. She kept a close eye on Killian making sure he was still there that he wasn't going to leave her, when he finally sat down again she looked up at him waiting for him to respond to her. When he did speak her dark blue eyes glittered with understanding, it explained one of the biggest questions she'd had. She leaned forward and kissed him gently before she realized that Melissa had walked in, leaning back she flashed a smile at the reserved woman. Melissa once she had finished eating said nothing instead cleaned her dishes and wandered around the living room looking half lost.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 7:36 pm

He combed his hand through her hair, getting to his feet again. "I need to talk to Mel. I won't be anywhere but the house. I promise." He kissed her gently, brushing soft fingers over the baby's cheek, still finding it hard to believe that they were both safe and unharmed. He shifted his gaze to Renee again. "Brave dove." He moved away, leaving Alkira with Renee, and watched his sister for a while. "You look lost, lioness. What's in your mind?" Perhaps it was better for him to be the one to tell her about the blank space in her mind, rather than her find out on her own.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 6:10 pm

She smiled softly at him, when she felt his fingers running through her silky hair, she nodded with understanding when he explained that he had to go talk to his sister. she returned the gentle kiss contentedly, she couldn't help the love that shone in her eyes at the way he looked at their son. She blushed a little when he commented on he bravery before he left. Melissa looked up "It is nothing" she didn't want to speak about the empty spot in her memories, it was better to focus on what she could do, she rubbed her jaw and came to a halt staring out the window. "I'm going to see him tomorrow whenever an 'arvo' is... Its to do with horses" she glanced over at her brother for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 6:22 pm

He battled with himself for a few moments before he sighed, pushing the decision away to think about later. At least he could answer this question for her. "I believe it's slang for afternoon," he said, going to stand next to her. "Are you sure you're okay, little sister? It's not like you to be lost." He touched her shoulder briefly, trying to offer her comfort without pushing it onto her. He didn't know if her being with the stranger would make the wall crack and break before he gathered the courage to explain that he'd tried to fight it. She'd pushed him away enough at the time, he didn't want to go through that again. "Are you still going to kill him, or will you spare him this time?" Concern for her was strong in his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 7:28 pm

A look of understanding blossomed over her features "ooh I understand now, yes that makes sense" she nodded, his question made her pause "How can I be lost? I know exactly where i am down to coordinates" she managed a slight smile when he placed his hand on her shoulder not unlike how she tried to show affection with him. The next question made her pause "I... do not know, I guess I will see how I go, if he is irritating and not useful then I will kill him" she didn't know why he seemed so concerned and his concern caused a trace of worry for him to enter his gaze "Have I done something wrong brother mine?" she turned to fix her eyes on him, her dark brown eyes glancing over towards the kitchen where her brothers love was.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 7:31 pm

As much as he wanted to smile, he couldn't. "I don't mean lost that way. I mean you're not sure what to do now." He took a deep breath, pinching the bridge of his nose. The movement hid his expression while he tried to work out what to say, not wishing for her to see what he was thinking. Sometimes she was too good at reading him. "No," he finally said. "You haven't done anything wrong. It's me." If she was intent on staying in contact with the strange horseman, then maybe he needed to tell her something, at least. He just didn't want to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 7:52 pm

The young woman blinked her eyes "Yes I am, I am going to spend time with the man who I am supposed to kill, I may or may not kill him depending on how things go. Admittedly I am very curious about him and his horses, mainly the horses" the young woman almost smiled at the mention of the equines. She looked relieved when he admitted that she hadn't done anything wrong although the relief vanished when she was told that there was something he had done wrong. She turned to watch him properly and reached out to hesitantly touch his shoulder "Brother" she murmured "Your little bird is waiting with your son" she pulled away a distant part of her not wanting to find out why she had that blank memory.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:00 pm

He chose not to argue with her about what she wanted to do. "Then enjoy the time with the horses." He only hoped that being with them wouldn't shatter the wall. "It'll be good for you." He met her gaze hesitantly when she touched his shoulder, hoping she couldn't just how scared he was of losing her. "Melissa... if it does..." He broke off, rewording what he was going to say. He couldn't remember the last time he'd used her whole name. "Just remember I tried to fight, okay? Please. I didn't want to." He couldn't say anything else without risk of making her remember. "I know she's waiting, but you're just as important. You all are."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:43 pm

She nodded, she more than intended to, she frowned a little at his words "I do not understand what you are going on about" she told him wondering if everything was alright with him. She sighed and hugged him for a moment "whatever it is i am sure that it is all fine" she released him and left him too it heading back out into the brush. Renee was sitting on the ground with Alkira and her son letting the jackal nuzzle the little baby, she had a gentle loving look on her face and was gently stroking the jackals head.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:49 pm

She didn't understand now, and he hoped that she never would, but it didn't hurt to be prepared for the worst. Moving back into the kitchen, tenderness replaced the concern on his face as he watched his family. Alkira lifted her head when he came into view, but returned to nuzzling the little boy, licking his cheek. "You're very lucky, dove," Killian murmured. "She rarely takes to anyone that quickly. She'll protect him with her life now." He moved his gaze to her, moving to sit in her vacated chair close to her, trailing his fingers over her skin gently, as always unable to resist touching her. It was like he needed to know that she was still there, and not a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:02 am

"She knows he's your son" renee replied, her son had her eyes and Killians face, when he sat down she scooched over and leant against his legs. His fingers straying over her skin was pleasant. It was just like old times as if ice had never taken her. She softly began singing to both Killian and their baby, she glowed with happiness, unable to tear her eyes from the little miracle that lay in her arms. She brushed a delicate hand over her sons head, the soft scraps of black hair adorning his head adding to the small bundles charm. She continued singing until her son fell alseep, getting up off the ground she vanished into the room that she had decorated for the small child. Reappearing moments later she made
Her way over to Killian, she wanted some affection and care, the woman deciding to tug him up then hug him. Her arms skipped around him, her face hiding itself away in him his familiar scent reinforcing the feeling of safety "I love you Killian" she murmured softly unwilling to let him go
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:28 pm

"She knows he's yours," he corrected her gently, watching her leave. He still wasn't quite sure how she still trusted him. So many promises that he'd made had been broken. He let her tug him to his feet, and slipped his arms around her, resting his head on hers. "My love," he murmured, utterly grateful that she was home and safe. He hadn't been able to sleep well without her. Reminded, he kissed the top of her head. "Talk to me, darling. Help yourself heal. There won't be much she did that she didn't do to me." The words were softly spoken, merely a reminder that he was there to listen to her whenever she needed it. He knew all to well how long it took to recover mentally from the horrors of Ice.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Renee was quiet befoer she finally spoke "She didn't do much to me, she kept me fed and warm" she went silent "I didn't want her to get him and considered loosing him" she explained softly, the young mothers hands tightening in his shirt. "She told me if I did that you'd hate me for it" she didn't want to cry again after all she was safe and in his grasp. He wouldn't hate her would he? For considering killing their child so that he would never have to be used by Ice, it had been the only option she'd really had, she had seen the scars left on her killian physically and mentally because of the cold woman and had not wanted that ot ever happen to their son.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everythings Alright
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Shadow Master Rp-
Jump to: