The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everythings Alright

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Everythings Alright - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

When he tapped her nose she laughed quietly, the question causing her to think carefully "The elephants" she told him instantly having long decided that they were her favourite. Walking she soon polished off her Ice cream and her hand was once again back in his hand, she had a slight bounce to her step and she released him as soon as they got close enough for her to see the grey beasts. Moving over to watch them she sat down on a bench and began sketching soon looking lost in her own wee world
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 1:21 am

He spent the time studying the tigers, taking in the way they moved to use for himself, just as Mel had taught him. The limited amount of information that the shadow was giving him wasn't helping to allay his worries. he knew that it meant Mel was being hurt, and he didn't like it. With a gentle nudge, he reminded the little shadow to scout around the area so that Killian could begin to have an idea of what he'd have to do to help his sister.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 1:30 am

The shadow relayed Mels being returned to her room and gave a description that was surprising enough, her room was one that Melissa would have designed herself. The shadow also told him that she hadn't been hurt much that the punishment was just a sharp reminder before it slunk off to go and do some 'snooping' that it'd picked up from the cheshire cat from spending too much time with it at one stage.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 1:35 am

Amused at the choice of words from the shadow, Killian finally stopped worrying enough to put his sister to the back of his mind. If it had only been a reminder, then she wouldn't have been hurt too badly. Relaxed now, he began to tease Renee, using the ends of her hair to tickle her neck and ears as she drew.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 2:01 am

Renee freed a hand to bat away his teasing hands "stop it you" she told him firmly but there was a playful hint to her gaze that was shot at him. eventually she gave up and set her things to the side her fingers gently touching the side of his face before an evil look spread over her features and she moved to begin tickling him in revenge.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 2:06 am

He squirmed, scooting away from her on the bench until he was right at the edge. Finally catching her hands, he kissed her, lingering over it before he pulled away. "You are beautiful," he murmured, kissing her again as he linked his fingers with hers. "Finished with your drawings now?" There was a cheeky glint in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 2:16 am

She followed him, not bothering to struggle when he captured her hands, she returned the kiss not caring if anyone else stared. Some frustration lingered on her face when he pulled away, the big tease, although the unforeseen compliment caused her to go pink. She didn't get much time to think on it before his lips were pressed to hers again, as ever she took a moment to enjoy the feel of his soft lips agains her own. Her fingers responding to the pressure of his curled between them, "For now" she told him watching the cheeky look a little warily
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 2:19 am

"You're going pink again," he teased her, getting to his feet, keeping hold of her hands. The cheeky look vanished for the moment, hidden until she wasn't on her guard any more. "Anything else you want to see, or do you want to go home, love?" He loved the way she went pink at the simplest of compliments.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 1:59 pm

She had never had any compliments or kindness until she'd met him so whenever he complimented her she'd react shyly. Her hands were content to rest with his and she smiled leaning forward to touch her nose and forehead to his her blue eyes happily looking into his two mismatched ones "hmm a few others"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 2:01 pm

He kissed her, unable to resist, and nodded. "Lead on then." He needed something to distract him, and making her blush seemed to be working well. He'd keep working on it as they wandered through the zoo, content to let her choose where to go and what to see.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Logan had been busy scheming with Chessie, whilst he wrote music she had found the flute for her. When she handed him he flute he retruned to their clearing in the forest and told her quietly "Found somethin' of yours" he offered her the simple flute and the the book of music he'd composed for her.

She took him to see the otters and then next were the meerkats and then she spent a while in the aviary drawing as many of the brids she could find there as possibe. It was late after noon by the time that he was done
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Skye didn't know what to do with the gifts. It had been so long. Tears filled her eyes when she finally looked up at Logan, her hands shaking. "I don't know what to say," she whispered. The fox was as usual curled around her neck, and he stretched out to sniff at the flute before he licked her neck, pleased that she had it back.

He followed her wherever she went, teasing her when she let him, grinning when she told him off for it, laughter always in his eyes. When she was done, he took her hand, twining his fingers with her, and they began the walk back home.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 7:16 pm

"You don't need to say anything" Logan replied quietly, he'd just wanted to do something nice for the woman after all she'd been through so much crap she deserved something nice.

by the time they got home she was tired, and with little interest infood had made her way into the bedroom to stretch out on the soft mattress for a nap
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 8:02 pm

She smiled at him, taking a few steps forward to hug him tightly, tucking her head into his chest. He was so sweet to her. She knew she worried him when she didn't eat or sleep, but he still stayed with her. "Thank you," she murmured.

He let her sleep in peace after draping a blanket over her, and stayed in his workroom, his glasses for once where he remembered putting them. With Alkira roaming through the house, he got to work sorting through the newest contracts that had been forwarded to him, picking and choosing which he could and couldn't do.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 3:15 pm

His arms lifted to wrap around her and he smiled slightly "Any time Skye" he told her affectionately. He loved her, although he wasn't sure how to tell her that, instead he brushed a hand gently over her head "Would you honor me and play?" he asked

Renee slept for most of the afternoon that was left before waking and standing to go and wander into the kitchen, rummaging through possible dinner choices she ended up picking tacos. They were easy, and tasty too, she began cooking the mince humming to herself
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 3:26 pm

For the first time that she could remember, she was happy,and it showed in her still pale violet eyes. She lifted the flute to her lips, closing her eyes as the tune came to her without effort. It was a haunting tune, the only one that she could remember from her family before she'd been stolen, and the low notes drifted through the air, almost dancing as she played.

Killisn used the quiet time to get back on top of his paperwork, confirming the jobs that he'd completed so that his boss knew what to pay him for. Finally finished, he stretched his sore muscles and wandered out into the kitchen, taking his glasses off in the process, and watched Renee as she cooked, enjoying her soft humming.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 9:44 pm

Renee for the past few days had been anxious and fidgety, she had eaten but hadn't shown her usual enthusiasm with food and she'd been unable to draw stewing over something. It had been a month since they'd killed lance and she'd felt so much safer with him gone. Wandering through the house knowing Killian was due home any moment she had made up her mind to tell him. Although a large part of her was scared, she had to tell him he was good he wouldn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:14 pm

For once, he came home not covered in blood, his shadows exhausted enough that he was carrying them in his pockets. He was tired too, but the job was done, and he pushed the door open, worried about Renee. She'd been distracted for a while, not even drawing, and he didn't know what he could do to help her out. Seeing her wandering, he hid his sigh. "How are you, dove?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:19 pm

When he returned home she turned and walked over to him giving him a brief hug, "umm" her eyes fell to the floor her hands wringing each other anxiously "I... might be with child" she murmured softly, she was fairly certain she was. Nobody was two weeks late out of the blue after being regular for most of her life, she lifted a finger nail and began biting it her nails gnawed down from her doing so it was all she'd been doing all day trying to make herself be brave and tell him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:28 pm

He stilled, the news sinking into his mind slowly. As he understood what she'd said, he brushed her hand away from her mouth and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. "Are you happy, love?" he asked her, his first thought for her. He kissed the top of her head, joy fizzing in him at the news, but he wanted to know that she was happy first.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:14 pm

The arms that wrapped around her gave her courage and she returned to hugging him, his question causing her to nod "yes, very... are you?" she asked looking up at him with her striking blue eyes. The memories of what had happened to her in the past glittering in her eyes, she'd done a good job of getting over most of her past but when it came to children she had never moved on from what they had done to her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:35 pm

"Good," he murmured, pulling away to kiss her. "Of course I'm happy. I love you." He studied her carefully, reading her thoughts. "Nothing will happen to either of you if I can help it. I promise." He kissed her again, and Alkira picked up on his good mood, coming over to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:45 pm

The kiss was one that she returned, her hands curling into his lapel keeping him close to her, his claim that he was happy and that he loved her caused one of her tender gentle smiles to gracefully appear on her face. His promise made her nod "I know-" Her sentance was cut off as he kissed her again. THis time she held it for longer until she was ready to break it "I know, I trust you" she told him. Seeing Alkira she smiled and released Killian to greet the jackal running one of her hands down the creatures back and spine
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Alkira half closed her eyes, enjoying the pat before she moved away, finished with her investigations. Killian grinned suddenly, laughter lighting up his eyes. "Melly's going to be an aunt and she won't know what to do at all." The thought seemed to amuse him, and he trailed gentle fingers over Renee's neck. "I've been worried about you. You were so quiet lately. Was this the reason, little dove?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:57 pm

Renee nodded a little although the idea of Melissa being an aunt made her smile slightly "I need to tell Sky I waited to tell you first" he of course had the right to know first as he was her childs father after all. She straightened up and resumed hugging him tightly to herself, excited and scared all in the same breath.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 12:00 am

He chuckled, smoothing her hair down as he held her in his arms. "Tell whoever you want. Nothing will stop you. Do you know how far along you are, dove?" He kissed her neck, as always unable to resist th soft spot when it was in reach. "Good thing there's a spare room here, isn't there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everythings Alright
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Shadow Master Rp-
Jump to: