The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everythings Alright

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Everythings Alright - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

When he tapped her nose she laughed quietly, the question causing her to think carefully "The elephants" she told him instantly having long decided that they were her favourite. Walking she soon polished off her Ice cream and her hand was once again back in his hand, she had a slight bounce to her step and she released him as soon as they got close enough for her to see the grey beasts. Moving over to watch them she sat down on a bench and began sketching soon looking lost in her own wee world
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:36 pm

"he claimed to know me" she said simply frowning "And then I could not and i tried all day - I am a failure" she told him draining the last of her drink and sighing looking quite unhappy and confused the fear making her hand around the glass clench it tightly. What was she going to do? She was going to be in so much trouble, she stared at her glass unable to meet his gaze anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:46 pm

He nudged the empty glass out of her hand, knowing that she'd shatter it if she didn't let go. "You're not a failure," he told her firmly. "It's the first time, so they will be lenient on you. You've never done this before, stop worrying about what will happen to you." He brushed a stray bit of hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. "If he claimed to know you, then did you ask him about it? His answers might solve some of the problems." Finishing his own drink, h got to his feet. "Come back to the house, Melly," he said softly. he didn't want t be away from Renee for too long at the moment. "We'll talk about it there."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:19 pm

She walked with him back home, explaining what she knew on the way back, sitting down at the table with another glass of alcohol she sighed softly "I do not know why I cannot kill him" she rubbed her face before letting her head thud down onto the table "his name is Julian that is what I remember from the contract i was given via phone" her reading was still quite shabby so she preferred to be told via voice what she needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:34 pm

He sighed, tugging on her braid gently. "The name isn't ringing any bells, lioness?" he asked, searching through the fridge for whatever he could use to make dinner. He wasn't going to wake Renee. She was exhausted from everything that had happened to her. Alkira had installed herself at Mel's feet, shadows making sure that Renee was staying safe, the jackal hoping to comfort the woman.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:48 pm

Melissa shook her head and looked down rather tiredly, after a moment of thought she gave her brother a brief descrpition "Australian, funny hat, was around horses and his hair was too long for a man" her voice was soft but still blunt as was her way. she wrinkled her nose remembering the mans hair being tied back in a pony tail.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 7:11 pm

He snorted at her opinion of the man's hair, finally finding ingredients for a simple meal. He began making the pasta bake as he continued the conversation. "Well, don't you remember that time you went to Australia for Ice?" He glanced over his shoulder at her. "You were gone for a couple of weeks, and came back smelling of horses. She wasn't pleased with that, but you'd got the job done, at least. Maybe you saw him then?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:50 pm

The silence was questioning "Australia? I do not recall ever going there brother" she'd blocked out pretty much that entire year apart from meeting and bonding with Killian. She looked up at her brother confused as to what her brother was nattering on about. She'd never been there adn she knew it was a long plane ride considering how much she hated those death boxes with wings she thought she'd remember that at least
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:54 pm

He frowned, his attention on the meal as he put it in the oven and set the timer. Coming to sit with her, he studied her. "You're sure you don't remember? It was an in-depth hunt. You spent weeks making sure you knew all the details before she shoved you in that box. To the point where I could have done it." He touched her hand gently. "I don't want to push it more though," he murmured, knowing that she'd hated that year of her life. He'd hated it as well, and he didn't want to bring up the terrible memories.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:07 pm

She watched as he came and sat with her she nodded she didn't remember a thing, which was probably for the best because when she and Killian had once misbehaved badly Ice had manipulated Killian into replacing Lance above her. her hand grasped his when it touched his and she flicked him a look that showed just how confused and scared she was. Why couldn't she remember this man that she apparently had met before? she looked down at her hands again her brows creasing.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:03 pm

He sighed, his eyes growing dark. He hadn't managed to block that year out, and he hated that he could still remember what he'd being forced to do. He held her hand tightly, trying to think through the issue. "Surely there would be records about any deaths around that time," he finally murmured. "Might be time that I poked through them, see what I can find that matches up with what your hunt was. If you can find out what he was doing around that time? Maybe how you met? We'll work it out, lioness. don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:40 pm

She didn't say anything for a while "I.. am unsure if I can go back near him brother, he makes my mind itch" she didn't know a better way to describe the feeling she got around him the last two times she tried to carry out the contract. She was unaware that the two weeks away from Ice and her cruel methods had been the best in her life, unaware that the short time spent with the man who was trying to kill her had in a way saved her from the breaking down of her mental state.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:48 pm

"Then don't," he said immediately. He was fully aware that if he pushed her, she wouldn't speak to him for a good while, if ever. "Don't push that." He turned away, checking the dinner. "I'll have a poke around and see what I can find. Staying for dinner?" If she wanted to stay longer, that was fine by him. She was worrying him. He glanced at her again, concern clear in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:00 pm

She watched the way he reacted and her features drew into a slight frown, he was hiding something from her, perhaps she should go and talk to the man again? She didn't know, but dinner sounded good she gave a nod of her head her gaze on the wooden grain of the table. She didn't know how the two weeks away from Ice and her methods had given her the chance to breathe, her mind a chance to blot out the dark stains of that year.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 pm

He sighed again, and touched her shoulder. "Please don't push it, lioness," he whispered. He wasn't sure he could stand being separated from her again. "It will only hurt us both." The oven began to beep, and he turned to attend to it, ignoring the shake in his hands. While the meal cooled, he headed into Renee's bedroom, knocking lightly on the door, hoping it wouldn't wake the baby.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:08 pm

She met his gaze this time and the fear there scared her a little, what couldn't she remember that affected him so badly? She noticed the shake in the mans hands and rested her face in her hands for a moment, wanting to know but not wanting to know. She decided that she would do what he asked, he barely asked her things and she would do what he wanted. Renee was curled up with the babys cot right next to the bed, the soft knock making her eyes flash open and glance over at the door.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:14 pm

"It's only me, dove," he said softly. "Are you hungry? There's dinner if you want it." He stayed where he was, making sure that he wasn't scaring her. "Mel's staying for dinner too. You're safe." Alkira sped past behind him, sliding on the floor as she smelt the food, having moved to her master's bed while they talked.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:28 pm

renee got up and looked at her baby checking that he was alright before appearing out of the room, she walked over to snuggle into him wanting to feel safe and protected in his arms. She remembered mel and knew that she was okay and safe, looking up at him her tired blue eyes seemed almost jaded the way they had when he'd first met her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:34 pm

He slipped his arms around her, holding her close as he closed his eyes. He just wanted his past to disappear, all the bad memories vanishing so none of them could be hurt again. "I love you, Renee," he murmured, kissing the top of her head. "Brave little dove."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:08 am

Renee hugged him tightly he was safe, he wouldn't let anthing hurt her, she sobbed a little at his words "I love you too Killian" she whispered not wanting to ever be let out of his grip. Mel sat brooding at the table trailing her finger over the wood whilst she thought, unable to help herself from poking at the blank space in her mind where she couldn't remember anything. Watching the food cool she felt nauseaous and stood unable to stay still anylonger, she let her shadow say her goodbyes for her as she silently left. Following the urge to go and find a place to breathe in the smell of horses.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:14 am

He sighed as Mel's shadow said goodbye for her, wishing he could help her, but he knew that to tell her would break her trust in him, and he didn't want to do that to her. "Come on," he murmured, walking with Renee to the kitchen, letting his sister know that she could come back whenever she wanted. "Do you want to talk, sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:20 am

She walked with him taking his hand in hers and staying as close to him as she could, she shook her head she just wanted to stay with him. Seeing the food she smiled a little "You did good" she told him looking a little like her old self. Melissa had wandered back towards the place with the horses, the place was dark now and there was little sign of life apart from the horses that were waiting for a few days to be picked up or sold. Slipping inside she glanced around then slipped through the area quietly before she found the pen that had the horses no one else had wanted, she stood leaning against the metal bars watching them quietly
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:24 am

He smiled. "I can cook," he told her, almost teasing her. He combed his fingers through her hair, trying to keep his mind off the conversation with his sister earlier. "Have as much as you want." He wasn't that hungry, but gave himself enough to keep her from worrying about him. She had enough on her mind.

He usually waited until there was no one left to come back for the horses he bought. With the security there knowing that he was coming, it was a simple task to back the float into position so that he could get the foals in with the least amount of stress and trouble.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:48 am

She returned the smile her eyes closing as he ran fingers through her hair. she unknowingly did the same thing as him. Eating the helping that was enough to keep him from worrying and moving to cuddle him wanting to snuggle into his arms and fall asleep safe and secure. Her physical features were the same, she hadn't been starved and ice had kept her warm and dry but mentally she was a valley of pain.

Melissa watched the horses, most with dull coats and skinny, a few with brands suggesting that they hadn't been fast enough on the track or had stopped winning races. She tilted her head to the side watching them carefully, ignoring the sounds of a vechile and voices.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:52 am

He finished his helping as quickly as usual, putting the leftovers in the fridge as she hugged him. Keeping his arm around her, he returned to the bed with her, rubbing her back comfortingly as he did. "I'm not leaving, dove," he said gently. "You're alright. Nothing's going to hurt you or the baby."

With all four horses loaded, Julian decided to head through the pens, interested about what the stallion had been curious about. At the end of the row he found the same woman as before, watching the rejected horses with a lonely look on her face. Keeping a careful distance from her, he leaned on the gate, holding a hand out to one of the skinny mares. "A sad sight, isn't he?" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:05 am

She cuddled into him when he returned with her to the bed, attatching herself to him so he couldn't vanish on her. She closed her eyes shaking somewhat, when he told her he wouldn't leave she nodded and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek before closing her eyes pulling the covers over them both.

Melissa wasn't used to those who could sneak up on her, when he leaned on the gate she turned to face him sharply. She hadn't seen or heard him walk up, watching him warily she observed him reaching through the bars to one of the mares. Moving so there was more space between them she rested her chin on one of the bars watching them "Prisoners" she murmured quietly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everythings Alright
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Shadow Master Rp-
Jump to: