The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everythings Alright

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Everythings Alright - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

When he tapped her nose she laughed quietly, the question causing her to think carefully "The elephants" she told him instantly having long decided that they were her favourite. Walking she soon polished off her Ice cream and her hand was once again back in his hand, she had a slight bounce to her step and she released him as soon as they got close enough for her to see the grey beasts. Moving over to watch them she sat down on a bench and began sketching soon looking lost in her own wee world
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Listening quietly to everything that her brother was saying about the letter, Melissas gaze flicked from the child up to his mismatched eyes. It was indeed curious, she wasn't quite sure what the point of all of it was, it seemed to be a mountain of effort for something simple, if someone wanted to do all of the work they could have gotten someone who specialized as doing as they were told. Her brother specialized in doing all of the work as well as dispatching of the target, "It is all very strange, what on earth is the point in doing all of that work? You are renowned for doing difficult hunts which includes all of the leg work, yet this sounds like a fairly simple hunt of a high class target with the ins and outs already figured out. It feels like a trap" her voice was also soft, not particularly wanting the gentle female her brother had taken for a partner to get wind of the potential danger.

Getting quite into the making of a dessert since they were having guests, finishing off chopping the apples and starting to sort out the pastry for the pie. Hearing Killian and Melissa murmuring away, she briefly glanced up before returning to work, once she was satisfied with it she slipped the pie into the oven and set about cleaning up. It was so good to see that Melissa had relaxed with Henry in her arms, it'd be good for her to get used to small children after all she and Julian might end up having some of their own one day which would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 11:27 pm

He nodded, agreeing with her. It was all very strange, but he wasn’t so sure about it being a trap. It seemed quite obvious to him that Sofie had been the one to give the envelope to her, but in many ways that could be what made it a trap. Maybe it was someone else who wanted him, and was playing on his love for his sister that he’d thought dead for so long. Shrugging a little, he watched his wife fondly, just wanting her and their children safe. With Dani using her shadows to spy, he didn’t mention who Sofie was, not yet. He’d do that after dinner in his office where she couldn’t overhear what was going on. Seeing that dinner was nearly ready, he hopped off the table and set it for the five of them, finally relieving Mel of her baby burden. Nuzzling his son gently, Killian set him down in his bed and wandered back in time for the meal to be laid out on the table. He didn’t want to talk about the prospective job he’d been given, not if it was going to take a while for him to do it, taking him away from Renee again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 pm

Relieved when the baby was taken from her arms, Melissa relaxed and  once the food had been served she selected a portion for herself and sat down at the table starting to eat. She paid no attention to the others there, single mindedly and very focused on her food, her brother would fill in the gaps once they were in his office later tonight until then there wasn't much she could do so focusing on her food was a good way to cope.

Serving dinner with Julians help, Renee smiled warmly seeing Killian nuzzling their son, she loved watching him interact with Henry now she trusted him with the baby. He wandered off presumably to put their son to bed she busied herself with serving up his dinner and setting it on the table for him. Sitting down last she ate quietly noticing that dani wasn't around for dinner, she wasn't sure about what the girl thought of her, "Dani, Dinners ready" she called down the hall hoping that the girl would at least eat something.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Settling down to eat, Killianstayed quiet for the meal, barely noticing if Dani came in to eat anything. She'd eat when she wanted, and he was going to be awake for the night anyway if she preferred not having company around at meal time. Instead his thoughts were still whirring about the envelope and the hunt he'd been asked to do. Mel was right, none of it make sense. He was so well known for doing the whole hunt with his only information being a name, but this person seemed to have done all that, and he couldn't understand it. He wasn't particularly thrilled about being used as a hit man. And then there was the fact that Mel had apparently described Sofie - who he'd watched die all those years ago. He was inclined to think that it was just coincidence, but Cricket's reaction had him pausing. She'd never been that animated about a stranger before, so perhaps it wasn't going to be a trap. Ignoring Julian for the most part, Killian wandered into his office with Mel once they were finished, closing the door behind him and spreading the letter and photo out on his desk. "The person who gave it to you, you're sure that's what she looked like?" He didn't like questioning or doubting his sister, but Sofie had to be dead. He'd watched her die. Taking in the response, he gave a sigh and sat down, staring out the window for a bit. "It sounds like it's Sofie," he finally murmured, scared about what it was going to mean to them all.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Eating much more happy now that she wasn't trying to deal with a baby, Melissa polished off a fair bit of food and then got stuck into the pie. She was rather fond of Renees cooking despite the fact that Julian was a very good cook and baker the gentle females creations were very nice, she was very lucky to know two who were so good at making food. Everybody knew that she was a notorious burner of food, after wards she collected everyones plates and washed up, used to doing so by now, once she'd finished with the plates and had dried and put them away she followed her brother into his office. Once the door was closed behind them he spread the letter and photo out on his desk, studying the photo and not recognizing the person her gaze returned to the letter that she struggled to read due to its font. She could read basic printing, linked writing gave her head aches, looking up at the mismatched eyed man when he asked if she was sure that what she'd recalled was certain. "Of course, I do not make mistakes when it comes to memory recall" a little standoffish that it sounded like he was doubting her, Melissa's brown eyes eyed him almost irritably. He just sighed and sat down staring out the window, about to speak he finally broke his silence informing her that it sounded like Sofie, now melissa didn't exactly know much about this mysterious woman who was so important to her brother. He'd never said much except that she had looked after him when he'd first been taken by Ice, that she had been killed by Ice when ice took out her shadows and gave them to Killian. She had no answers as to why this person looked like the presumably dead girl, so she stayed quiet, rocking her weight back and forwards on her feet quietly awaiting her brothers next words.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 5:37 pm

Aware that she’d be annoyed with him for appearing to doubt her, the mismatched eyes flicked over to his sister again, studying her. “I wasn’t doubting you,” he said with another sigh. “I just don’t understand how she’d be alive now. Or why she’d want me to do that job.” He nodded towards the information, still highly confused about it. He wasn’t sure the outcomes if he refused either, but at least there was a good time frame for him to think about it and plan, and double check all the information. He didn’t entirely trust everything that had been written and delivered to him. Going on hunts was harder now with the baby and Dani to take care of, but he had a good stash of money they could fall back on, he’d made sure to stash all his earnings away except for when he absolutely needed it. “If it truly is Sofie, then it won’t be a trap. I don’t think.” He frowned, irritated at the new upheaval to his life. He just wanted to live happily with his Renee and their children, and not have to bother with blackmail or anything related to Ice. The cold woman was dead, she shouldn’t be able to affect them any more.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 5:47 pm

Relaxing slightly when she was assured her brother didn't doubt her, giving just a solemn nod of her head as he explained that he didn't understand how on earth how the woman that had given Melissa the letter was alive or why she'd want him to do a job. Unsure of what else to say she supposed perhaps it'd be better for her to leave now and let him think this over and speak to Renee, not really picking up on some of the finer details of his facial expressions the woman spoke quietly "Is there anything you need me to do Killian?" people were such a struggle to read and understand but he and julian were the two that were the easiest to figure out. Displeased that her plans had all been disrupted even though the only plan she had involved had been relaxing with the farmer in neds paddock.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 11:31 pm

Looking down at the letter again, the assassin sighed. “I don’t think so,” he eventually said, giving her a slight smile. “Thanks for bringing it, I’ll work it out.” Leaving it there for the moment, he gave her a quick tight hug. “You’ll want to go home, won’t you? Stay safe for me.” Hoping that she and the horse man were still going okay, he returned to Renee once Mel and Julian had gone, sneaking up behind her and hugging her from behind in one of his favourite moves. Nuzzling into her neck gently, he closed his eyes. “I have another hunt to do, my dear,” he murmured, still divided over whether he would be taking it or not. Perhaps he’d see what Renee thought before making the final decision.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Listening closely and watching him even closer, Melissa was a little relieved and a little discouraged that there was nothing she could do to help him, simply nodding in acceptance believing in him when he stated that he could work it out. Not expecting the hug she didn't have enough time to process it and hug him back when she was already freed, understanding his next comment as he wanted her and jules to leave Melissa nodded once more. Words were so irritating they could never get things across right, it was easier to just nod and shake her head at times like this, however before she left Melissa spoke "You stay safe too, Killian" leaving him there to find Julian the quiet woman headed home with him back to the farm. Once there, she sighed and slowly lifted a hand to rub her face, feeling tired they'd been there a while and the sun was almost set, wanting to do nothing more but return to sitting together under the tree in neds paddock to cuddle, the weary woman knew there were more things to be done now, although her concern over her brother and the mysterious female who'd given her the letter for him weighed heavily upon her mind.

After Julian and Melissa had left, Renee had wandered into the kitchen to clean up the left over dishes, jumping when arms wrapped around her she laughed realizing it was just him, leaning back into the warm familiar body behind her the gentle soul  ignored the scratchiness of his scruff against her sensitive skin. "you sound different about it than normal, my love. is there anything i can help with?" He didn't usually bring up his hunts with her, and one coming up suddenly after Julian and Mels unexpected visit made her somewhat suspicious that more was going on than she was being told, not bothering to try and turn around in his grip she merely turned her head enough to kiss his cheek lovingly "Talk to me, its good for you" as ever her voice was gentle and her dark blue eyes kind.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 11:26 pm

Taking his partner’s hand, Julian linked his fingers with hers, holding firmly. “Is everything alright, Melly?” She seemed to be a little bit off, a different sort of quiet to usual. “Your brother?” It was almost time to feed the horses, but that could wait until Mel was sorted and feeling better. The stockman wanted to do what he could to help her, she meant so much to him. At least he didn’t need to make dinner now for them, since Renee had thoughtfully hosted them.

Cuddling into her, Killian gave a sigh, closing his eyes and he thought it over. “I don’t know if you can help,” he said with a sigh. “A woman came to Mel with a job for me, neither of us are sure we like it.” keeping his chin resting on her shoulder, he sighed again, trying to work out what to do. After a few more minutes, he explained the situation to her, very well aware that she wouldn’t want him to get into trouble with their child so young, but he couldn’t shake the feeling that maybe it had actually been Sofie, and not a trick to draw him somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 9:37 pm

The warm hand that took hers distracted her from her thoughts "The woman wants my brother to do a hunt, someone who by all accounts is supposed to be dead. I think it is likely a trap for him" holding onto his hand tightly, concern for her beloved brother started to crease her features. However the logical part of her mind took charge, the horses needed feeding and after that they could just settle down for the night together. "The horses require feeding, after that we can Relax" she wasn't exactly sure what relax entailed, there was sitting watching the stars outside with him or reading together or even just cuddled together in bed. Any of the above she supposed, as long as she was with her person, one of the two important people in her life, flicking her gaze from the horses to study Julians face, Melissa tilted her head to the side ever so slightly taking in everything she saw there.

"Sometimes talking about it can help" smiling at him quietly, curiosity took over as he explained that a woman had gone to melissa with a job for him. This was something important to him and so she listened carefully, although she was very certain that she wanted him to stay safe as their son was so young Renee was a big believer of family. "I Think you should take a chance and do it, if you don't you'll always wonder if it was Sofia and if you do go and its not her Melissa and the rest of us will come and get you if its needed" continuing to lean up against him, his familiar body against hers generated a feeling of safety of being protected. She was so lucky to have him and loved him so much no matter if he thought he deserved her or not, Renee was quite certain that it would be best for him to follow this wherever it lead they'd be alright.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 5:21 pm

He frowned slightly at the news, unsure how he could help. Julian hadn’t delved much into what Killian did for a living, he preferred to know less about it just in case. Squeezing her hand comfortingly, he didn’t push the subject and just nodded instead. “Alright. Can you feed the mares and foals, I’ll deal with the workers and stallions.” It was nice having some help on the farm now that Claire was making her own way in the world, and he knew that she’d like it that he had some help now and wasn’t doing everything on his own. Later when they were finished up, he settled on the deck with a quiet sigh, a drink in his hand and no dinner to think about. It was a rare thing that he didn’t have to make dinner, not that he hated it, but it was nice once in a while to not have to bother.

Very comfortable there with his head resting on her shoulder, Killian half closed his eyes, thinking over her advice. “I don’t want to risk you getting hurt, or me not being able to get back,” he murmured quietly, kissing her cheek gently and giving a quiet sigh. But there was something about the letter that he couldn’t work out, his gut was telling him that it was okay. He was most likely going to accept the job, but he was going to do his own research into it just in case, he had just enough time to do that before the recommended strike day.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 7:25 pm

Absently swinging their hands backward and forwards while listening, Melissa obediently nodded more than happy to do what she needed to help him, she’d do just about anything for him even though she’d never said so or even knew how to say. Releasing his hand and walking off, Melissa carefully measured the feed for the mares and foals into buckets using the same routine she always did, routines were so very important they made her feel safe and secure in the knowledge of what was going to come next. Stately heading out carrying as many buckets as she could it took a fair while to feed the different horses, but finally the chore was done, returning to the house her usually hard to read features broke into a smile seeing Julian sitting on the deck with a drink. Settling down next to him, Melissa inched over to him enough, so they were touching, quietly enjoying the quiet moment.

She loved moments like this, listening to his murmur Renee shook her head a little “There's Risk in everything Killian, I think this is something you need to choose for yourself while others can only offer suggestions” she trusted him to know the risks of what was going on and to take the necessary precautions. After all, they had their son to think about, yawning softly she kissed him briefly “Coming to bed for a little while?” quite hopeful that he’d snuggle with her while she fell asleep as it was one of her favorite things. It was just so safe and comforting, something special, lifting a hand to affectionately stroke his scruffy cheek amused at the fact he obviously hadn’t shaved for a while, not that she minded really there were worse things in the world than scruffy whiskers on the man she loved.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 7:56 pm

Content there, he lifted his arm and settled it around her shoulders to snuggle with his Mel for a while, ending up resting his head on hers and watching the horses eat. “Nothing amiss out there?” It was such a peaceful night, it wasn’t often that he got to sit back and enjoy it. Sharp warning noises from the birds made him look over in that direction in time to watch the barn cat stalking a few insects, her short tail wriggling in the air as she got ready to pounce. He trusted that Mel would get what she wanted if she wanted anything, so he stayed where he was, very happy to just spend some quiet time with her for once.

He knew there was always a reason why he spilled everything to her, and she didn’t let him down this time either. “I love you,” he murmured, tightening his hug on her and returning the kiss gently. “Instinct says it will be alright, but sometimes that’s not enough.” Still, he was becoming more sure that he would take on the hunt. Driving away the thoughts for now, he leaned gently into her touch to his cheek, managing a comforting smile. “Yeah, I’ll be in in a bit.” He just wanted to clear up a few things first. Once that was done, he joined her in bed, snugging in with her now that their son was deeply asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everythings Alright
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Shadow Master Rp-
Jump to: